Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Correction:
differently should be definitely.

Sometimes Justi's post just makes me see red. No some other color comes to mind.

I am tired of this President kissing as/s to these countries that have been in an uproar since the dawn of time and then giving this country's money to them to keep the uproar going and then he turns around tells us there is no money for vets and senior citizens. The last straw was for him to say in Mexico that it is this country's fault they have a gun problem but we will take your people in and take care of them. Is this what is called leadership for this country? You know if Obama had not sent Rice out with stupid excuse a video caused the riot this hearing might be a lot different.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

All the stupid excuses for Obama's inaction were palliatives for Muslim nations and intended to soothe their sensibilities. The Obama crowd do not wish to have a full-scale conflagration with the Muslim world and will say anything, sacrifice anyone, ignore any horror (consider Syria)(consider nuclear weapons in Iran)(consider the slaughter of Christians in Egypt) or bow to anyone to avoid inflaming these flaming Islamist Extremists.
Al Qaeda’s specialty is terrorizing the non-Muslim world and stirring up Muslim masses to riot and mayhem.

These new revelations about the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, have placed Hillary Clinton back into a political firestorm that she had so far managed to hide from but not any longer. State Department whistle-blowers testified Wednesday before the House Oversight panel said the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton was personally involved in the decision to depict the attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans as something other than terrorism.

“I think the dam is about to break on Benghazi. We’re going to find a system failure before, during, and after the attacks,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) wrote on his Facebook page Tuesday.“We’re going to find political manipulation seven weeks before an election. We’re going to find people asleep at the switch when it comes to the State Department, including Hillary Clinton.”

The latest allegations come from three career diplomats whose testimony Wednesday are very much at odds with the State Department’s false narrative. An internal State Department review last year found “systemic failures” among State Department leadership but did not bother to interview Hillary Clinton most likely at her direction and did not recommend anyone be fired. Imagine that! This isn’t the first time Clinton finds herself in House Republican's cross hairs over Benghazi. Five committees of jurisdiction, including Darrel Issa’s, released a 46-page interim report of their investigations last month that put the blame squarely on Hillary Clinton's shoulders.

Hillary Clinton's before, during, and after Benghazi cover up is causing the Progressive Liberals to act crazy protecting Hillary's 2016 chances. We all know that Hillary and Obama are both guilty. Problem is, the low information Progressive Liberal voters don't care, so they will still vote for her. Hillary "The Benghazi Butcher" is going down on Benghazi-Gate and you can believe that and so is Barack Ovomit. They are gonna find out the White House changed the story to the video and halted the rescue by the military. Then we got em. They will be labeled "Liars" for the rest of their pathetic existence. This was murder and these Benghazi Butchers need to be brought to Justice.

If any of you Bush Bashers or any others have the guts to watch this, you will see what Clinton had to do with Iraq and why Bush finally had to act.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Let's see what has the Republican's done in office with such gusto. Try to repeal Obamacare and hold Benghazi hearings. Little else.

The best part is that during the midterm elections when they come up, your party won't have a damn thing to show for itself. So the jobs, jobs, jobs mantra won't work, since hearings about jobs are not even attended by Repubs, we have pictures.

Don't worry about my son Stephen, pilots in the military like him are all laughing at you guys and expecting them to have a TARDIS ( a time machine spacecraft) and the stupidity of what you expect the military to do at a moments notice. Your the ones that beclown your selves with them. They say that over in the ME, the State Department staff know the dangers just like they do.

Especially since there were 54 American embassy deaths in the ME with Bush and not one hearing.

So keep it up wingnuts, how low can you go? I bet a lot further.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Added to this:

U.S. diplomatic targets are actually way down under the Obama administration. We all know that doesn't matter in Republican-land though, where their alternative reality refuses to acknowledge anything that happened prior to President Obama being elected.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

They just keep adding up:

A 2-year-old boy died Wednesday after accidentally shooting himself in the head in the Texas town of Corsicana, the Associated Press reported.

The child reportedly found a handgun in a bedroom while his father was in another room.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Donnie was the only brave soul to go for the Benghazi Boogaloo. You know Donnie, has the Benghazi terrorists been caught and said 'this attack had nothing to do with the infidel UTube video scandalizing the prophet Mohammed.' LOL You know the day the Embassy attack happened (and quite a few days after) everyone on this tread all discussed the video, the embassy attack and the riots happening in Muslim countries. Quite a few commenting on the video itself. Quite a few posters here said the usual 'terrorist Muslim idiots freaking out about a video and rioting. They even blamed the Embassy attack on the video too. No one made the statement, this isn't about the video, it's just a plain attack. In fact I talked about the different groups in Libya and said it may not be the case. Go back to that date and look for yourself. Plus I don't know if you noticed it or not but they did keep referencing there are two sets of reports out there, I set for public eyes and 1 set that is for security clearance eyes. After all Libya is still a hot spot... Our whistle blowers were in Tripoli and all the info was given them what was happening in Benghazi over the telephone. When they talk about the 'fog' of War, it does have real meaning. Don't you remember the day when 9/11 happened? How many stories came out..did a plane hit the building..was it a terrorist attack......only when the 2 plane hit...did everyone get clued in...then all the stories about the rest of the planes. We have had 8 months to develop hindsight on these events..
If someone really wanted the truth, they wouldn't be trying to tailor the events to fit their agenda to try and get Hillary and the Prez...

Had Hillary and Obama been interested in the truth they would not have concocted this bullshit story about some damn video no one ever heard about before and allowed the truth to be told but... in fear of losing the election they scrubed the truth away. Quit being a stupid idiot, no one here is buying your stupid nonsense either.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
They just keep adding up:
A 2-year-old boy died Wednesday after accidentally shooting himself in the head in the Texas town of Corsicana, the Associated Press reported.
The child reportedly found a handgun in a bedroom while his father was in another room.
What I am not understanding is how does a 2 year old know how to get the safety of so the gun will fire. Unless a gun is made ready to firer you don't normally pick it up and point a shoot. At least not the hand guns we have. Now with saying all that Why would a person have the gun down where just anyone could get their hands on it let alone any child. It would be interesting to what kind of family life the idiot have.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Don't worry Tamara, I know you can't see anything clearly.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>Sure didn't make the administration or the state department look good. The whistleblowers were very credible. This is the first time I remember Cheryl Mills being highlighted as an active participate in trying to bully the witnesses. I would think that is 2 felonies. Tampering with an official congressional investigation and intimidation of witnesses in an official congressional investigation, perhaps some one can clarify what the exact charges would be so far, in a case like this one.

I also felt we need to know who gave the order to stand down not once but twice. The information I got earlier the only person who has the authority give the order to stand down would be POTUS.

Ultimately it could only be Obama that gave the order to stand down but not to worry now. This investigation will never be over until the real truth is known, Obama is impeached and Hillary Clinton is just a faded bad memory in America. They both know they are going down the sewer where liars like them belong. Think about it too, that is why they paraded Susan Rice out that Sunday trying to keep Hillary is the shadows and when they were finally able to drag her fat bulldog ass into the hearing all she had to offer is "What the hell difference does it make?" I say she will soon find out what difference her lies will make, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>In the Republicans haste to try and get the President and this administration and Hilary did anyone stop and think a moment how this is playing in 'jihad world?'The jihadist grapevine: "Look Omar..we not only got the American Ambassador..wouldn't it be great if we get them to remove the American President too!" All in their language of course. They would celebrate it as much as you guy would. Do you guys like the fact that you might be aligned with them? After all, we got their leader too!Osama Ben Laden before he was killed was reported that he loved the thought of America 'bankrupting' it's self in fighting his and his corrupted version of Islam.. We had better get ourselves together and start acting like we are on one team...because we have a whole shitload of trouble over there.Cause we're still looking at Syria..and Iran..Iraq is at the tipping point for civil war and what would that mean to Kurdistan, Turkey,..would Iran get involved in the conflict...We're leaving Afghanistan and what about Pakistan..So I guess we are not in much better shape ourselves with really almost a Repub/Dem civil war which is sure enabling our government to hardly even agree to talk to one another...or hardly do their jobs...

No reason to worry what them damn diaperheads think, mission is kill those bastards, not worry if we hurt their feelings like you do!
No one here but you are aligned with terrorist but if they agree with common sense that Obama should be impeached as well then that is their right to agree with what should be done, IMPEACH THAT DAMN PURPLE LIP KENYAN ASAP!

Maybe that is why Obama is trying so hard to bankrupt this country in memory of his favorite cousin, Osama he had to have him killed.

We're not on one team you ignorant dolt. There are those of us that want America to be like it has always been then there are those like you that want to destroy it. Go ahead and tell those lies to your extended family in the desert with diapers on their head but the truth is we hate you too!

As soon as we get that damn Muslim out of the Whitehouse and put Hillary in a history book or prison we will deal with the rest of that nonsense you type. Now take your liberal bullshit and cram it up your fat ass and get lost you ignorant dolt! No one here agrees with you!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>No smoking gun came out of this hearing. No one but no one will pay one whit of attention to Benghazi/Issa hearing volume 10, volume 11, etc.The report presided over by Admiral Mullen and the rest of them said there was errors. The Military has a whole unit for each branch called 'Lessons Learned' and those lessons were learned on the bodies of a whole bunch of dead soldiers.So if your whole goal was to get the President...not going to happen..So if your goal was to get Hillary...not going to happen.So if your goal was to damage Hillary so much for the next election....first she has to choose to run...and hope that we Dems pick her...because we sure didn't last time....Then you need a candidate...and your party is not exactly popular with the country and this is not really winning you any new friends...the House Republicans are as popular as...head lice..Your choice...

You are not the one to decide shit about the hearings you moron, Darrel Issa is and he and Jason Chavezt as well as all the others are doing a wonderful job going after Bulldog Clinton and the Purple Lip Kenyan.

Not the whole goal but an important part is to get rid of the liar in chief out and destroy Bulldog Clinton so we do not have to worry about her lying to the American People. She has proven she cares more about her political future than the people that get killed in the line of duty. She is nothing more than a political hack!

No need for her to think about running, we are going to decide that for her to insure she never will you ignorant dolt. You are not a Dem either, you're a progressive liberal hack, the same dirtbags that hijacked the real Democrat Party so stop the lying bullshit!

The is and will happen to get both Hillary and Osama Obama out of the way and stop them from destroying America.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see what has the Republican's done in office with such gusto. Try to repeal Obamacare and hold Benghazi hearings. Little else.

The best part is that during the midterm elections when they come up, your party won't have a damn thing to show for itself. So the jobs, jobs, jobs mantra won't work, since hearings about jobs are not even attended by Repubs, we have pictures.

Don't worry about my son Stephen, pilots in the military like him are all laughing at you guys and expecting them to have a TARDIS ( a time machine spacecraft) and the stupidity of what you expect the military to do at a moments notice. Your the ones that beclown your selves with them. They say that over in the ME, the State Department staff know the dangers just like they do.

Especially since there were 54 American embassy deaths in the ME with Bush and not one hearing.

So keep it up wingnuts, how low can you go? I bet a lot further.

Right now Democrats are a majority and we see what a mess they have made of everything. Not to worry, they will continue to pass a repeal Obamacare Bill from now until it is gone, don't ever expect that to change you ignorant dolt. That is why the American People give them the majority in the Congressional House as well as stop that damn spending spree Obama and his minions were on.

Was no need to go to some frabricated jobs hearings when it is all about continuing to fund Trillions in the long list of banrupt green energy ventures. It is not the governments job to create jobs in this country and with Obama's record (Solyndra and Frisk etc.) we can't afford for it to be. Your Photoshopped pictures wouldn't have proved anything so why should we care anyway? That's right, we don't assclown!

You can't prove one damn thing of what you say about the military from anyone except the cowards and queers Obama forced onto our real Patriotic Military Soldiers. Cowards and queers never want to have to go into battle to protect this country or try to save a fellow soldier or American (Libiya?), they look at it as a free ride on the government tit and the rest of us surrender to the Muslim World.

If there were 54 during Bush, how many can you prove he tried to cover-up with some damn ridiculous story about a video just to get re-elected?

Just what I thought you ignorant retarded dolt, NONE! Not one did he ever attempt, think about or even cross his mind.

Obama and Hillary have 4 and Hillary never made it to the Oval Office! Can you imagine how she would have if she ever made it and had charge of our entire military forces? No Thanks, America has seen what an abysmal failure she is now. So quit posting this kind of bullshit no one else is interested in reading, it is an insult to America's Intelligence you ignorant dolt!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Hillary and Obama been interested in the truth they would not have concocted this bullshit story about some damn video no one ever heard about before and allowed the truth to be told but... in fear of losing the election they scrubed the truth away. Quit being a stupid idiot, no one here is buying your stupid nonsense either.
Well you have the partisan wingnut vote. Let's see how far it takes you. LOL

The only one that jumped out of the gate on Day 1 on Benghazi, was your candidate, Mitt Romney.

So hold Benghazi hearings every week. Spend taxpayer's dollars on it. We will get back to you on the costs of these hearing, say, around the next election.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Don't worry Tamara, I know you can't see anything clearly.
Undoubtedly you don't. I am not sure what subject you are referring to. If it is the guns I guess you really don't know to much. If it is government you cannot see past Obama. Is it called the Obama haze? Did you agree with everything Pres. Clinton said and did? Did you support him like you do Obama? How about did you believe in Al Gore for president? To be frank with you I think both those men have Obama beat 10 to 1!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Added to this:

U.S. diplomatic targets are actually way down under the Obama administration. We all know that doesn't matter in Republican-land though, where their alternative reality refuses to acknowledge anything that happened prior to President Obama being elected.

And added to that:

We noticed by his inactions as well as Hillary Clintons, that's old news you ignorant dolt! Watch them prove Obama ordered the cover-up because it did not fit his re-election narrative "Al Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead" you ignorant dolt!

That's what damn difference it makes now quit being stupid posting crap like this! And to allow the voting public or family to know the truth might have hurt his chances of finishing the job of destroy this nation. Go ahead and keep your blinders on, he's not going to last much longer. The more they uncover, the closer they get now watch.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Don't you think it will be a great pic:

The 0 Republicans at a hearing on jobs next to the multiple hearing on Benghazi....sure shows the Republican priorities...lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Undoubtedly you don't. I am not sure what subject you are referring to. If it is the guns I guess you really don't know to much. If it is government you cannot see past Obama. Is it called the Obama haze? Did you agree with everything Pres. Clinton said and did? Did you support him like you do Obama? How about did you believe in Al Gore for president? To be frank with you I think both those men have Obama beat 10 to 1!
Your the one that said you supported Hillary,despite the fact she was all about doing almost the same things for healthcare.....

Your a wingnut..always was...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have the partisan wingnut vote. Let's see how far it takes you. LOL

The only one that jumped out of the gate on Day 1 on Benghazi, was your candidate, Mitt Romney.

So hold Benghazi hearings every week. Spend taxpayer's dollars on it. We will get back to you on the costs of these hearing, say, around the next election.

You ignorant dolt, I don't have any votes because I am not running for any office so quit saying stupid meaningless nonsense!

No it wasn't, he was just one many millions that really believe Obama and Hillary are as guilty as guilty gets. It is only a matter of time now before they prove it!

They will have them every day of every week if that is what it takes just like they had to do with Bill Clinton before we got the truth out of him! How long is it going to be before you all role out the race card again?

Yeah, you do that and get back to us with the cost so we can point out how much cheaper it would have been if only Obama and Hillary had just told the truth in the beginning and election time will be a great time to have that discussion! I know I'm ready for it.

Now, quit being so damn stupid you retarded dolt!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think it will be a great pic:

The 0 Republicans at a hearing on jobs next to the multiple hearing on Benghazi....sure shows the Republican priorities...lol

Republicans have passed more really good jobs bills than Democrats ever thought about yet Harry Reid has never ever let them be seen in the Senate so your pictures are meaningless. We have bills already passed and ready to put Americans back to work. Again, that does not fit Obama's agenda of welfare and entitltements for all. You just continue to wear your blinders and ignore it all.

Now, quit being so damn stupid you retarded dolt! Everyone else sees and knows the truth no matter how long you deny it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one that said you supported Hillary,despite the fact she was all about doing almost the same things for healthcare.....
Your a wingnut..always was...
Stupid I did support Hillary. But if she did something in this Benghazi deal it needs to be brought out. She needs to pay for that mistake if she is guilty. But because she has wanted the Presidency so much I can see her going along with Pres. Obama. When ever she spoke after the Benghazi deal she just was not herself. Then her health really took a turn for the worst. I have always wondered if she was so upset with what went on at Benghazi and what went on afterwards that she really was having a hard coping with it.

I really it has been odd we have not heard one word from Pres. Clinton in behalf of Hillary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••