OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesse

United States

#39118 May 3, 2013
Dano wrote:
Bombing is a favorite thing of radical progressive liberal extremist, radical Islamist and other brain disease criminals.
Got to be some kind of disease.
Jesse

United States

#39119 May 3, 2013
FAKE MistyGirl wrote:
First, it is easy to say you would support armed rebellion from the comfort of your living room. Quite another to actually be willing to put your neck on the line. Second, there is no doubt that we have a swath of ignorance that runs across this country. It apparently has no regard for party affiliation. You just have to be intentionally obtuse to believe that armed rebellion and the separation of our components into armed camps is somehow going to provide you with liberties and protections which you do not have now. Not to mention that armed rebellion against our military is just asinine to contemplate.
This is an attempt to confuse since I'd bet money Ms. Misty didn't post this. I would suggest that our resident progressive liberal is desperately trying to cloak herself so she can continue to post without the majority of people on this thread slapping her indefensible views down.
Jesse

United States

#39120 May 3, 2013
FAKE Jesse wrote:
Armed revolt? Well, who will unconnect us from all of our electronic/social media devices, take away our Cheetos, pizza and Mountain Dew, pull us off our couches, etc. Revolution? The closest many of us will come to it is watching it on NBC.
I didn't post this opinion. Now who has a pattern of lies and deceit?

lol
Donnie

United States

#39121 May 3, 2013
FAKE Donnie wrote:
"your assault rifles arenít tanks or jets, and Iím pretty sure that an armed insurrection would have a hard time of it." Didn't people say the same thing about Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan (twice), and Iraq (twice)? How did those turn out? The rebel guerrillas were crushed right away, weren't they?
I didn't post this either so crazy loon is back in town.
Dempsey

United States

#39122 May 3, 2013
FAKE Dempsey wrote:
New Poll Shows Armed Rebellion Supported By 44% Of Republicans, And 29% Of Americans
An astonishing 29 percent of the American population thinks that armed revolt might soon be necessary to protect our liberties. Unsurprisingly, those numbers are much higher among conservatives and those without much education. However, 18 percent of Democratic Party members agreed as well, and the percentage among independents is pretty high as well; 27 percent.
This goes to show that the sensationalistic endorsement of fringe conspiracy theories that are driven forward in the name of freedom and small government by the conservative right are starting to take hold. The history of politics has shown us time and time again that the words that win vocabulary dominance can end up influencing or deciding which way public support goes ó and the Republican side of things has proven itself to be quite effective of making use of fear as a motivator, especially through their propaganda wing, Fox News.
Who from Houston, Texas post on here regularly? I think I may be able to solve this. Obama has expressed his dislike of the internet because "voters" are talking to each other and comparing information that makes it so much harder for Obamabots to control the "news" the public is aware of. We have dealt with repeated attempts to keep people from every walk of life from having a discussion here on Topix. We have some idiot post under own names ridiculous fabricated classless jokes for a long time. This method is used by political hacks who desire to control the discussion.

Sound familiar?
Maddy

United States

#39123 May 3, 2013
FAKE Maddy wrote:
Revolutions are scary things. The one we had in 1776 was good as revolutions go, but they're just as likely to turn out a Robespierre or a Pol Pot.
The above post wasn't mine either. Not to many people I've run across in my life named Maddy either.

Abortion supporters will tell you that late term abortions happen rarely but now we know they happen much more often than what we have been lead to believe.

Kermit Gosnell is currently on trial for murder in Philadelphia. A abortion clinic in Delaware was closed down due to horrendous unsanitary conditions and a further investigation is on going. Planned Parenthood in Orange County California has had multiple 911 calls from a clinic and as much as three 911 calls have come in one day. And now a abortionist in Michigan "practice" has come into the light of day. Dr. Robert Alexander is accused by another physician of "leaving a severed head" in one of his patients which other health care professionals had to remove. There are multiple horror stories that are now coming forward into the light of day. Responsible doctors are turning in other doctors who are threat to the innocent public.

To read further there is a article from Dr. Susan Berry on breitbart.com .
Jimbo

United States

#39124 May 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="?Jimbo?"]Now don't you think that that this late spring snow in okie land is a direct result of god's displeasure with repugs?
Repent![/QUOTE]

Repent yourself for posting under someone else's username you are from Houston eh?

You post is confused too, late snow is due to the lack of global warming and if God has displeasure it would be against progressive liberal loons who murder by the millions the most innocent in society...children.
Jimbo

United States

#39125 May 3, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who from Houston, Texas post on here regularly? I think I may be able to solve this. Obama has expressed his dislike of the internet because "voters" are talking to each other and comparing information that makes it so much harder for Obamabots to control the "news" the public is aware of. We have dealt with repeated attempts to keep people from every walk of life from having a discussion here on Topix. We have some idiot post under own names ridiculous fabricated classless jokes for a long time. This method is used by political hacks who desire to control the discussion.
Sound familiar?
Yep sounds very familiar.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39126 May 3, 2013
Dano wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurtz? LMAO...justaliar is always quoting him as a "reliable source".
We all should have known better!!!!!!!
I think it is so ironic that you call me a liar while you are lying. What Dem quotes a talking head spouting Repub talking points? Only wingnuts and their mouthpieces have problems with the gays.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39127 May 3, 2013
Zane and Donnie and their offspring Dano have nothing ever to say unless it's about me....lol...what a bunch of losers...

Since I seem to reside in their heads, just let me say that the echo...echo....in hear is really amazing. It's so empty....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#39128 May 3, 2013
Limbaugh indicated this morning that the unemployment rate under Dubya almost doubled. Went from 4.4 to 7.3.

However unemployment rate on Obamna watch is down. It was 7.8 when Obama took office in January 2009 and today it is 7.5.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39129 May 3, 2013
I also heard unemployment was and it was said they thought it was because people gave up looking for jobs. So I guess that means they will be on unemployment forever.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39130 May 3, 2013
That should have said "I also heard unemployment was "down"..........
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39131 May 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I also heard unemployment was and it was said they thought it was because people gave up looking for jobs. So I guess that means they will be on unemployment forever.

The latest jobs report also shows how misleading the unemployment numbers can be. The jobless rate dipped to 7.5 percent.
That's because half a million people dropped out of the labor force, quit looking, just jumped on the Obama Tit connected to the taxpayer pocket and said to hell with it, call me when they're hiring and paying more than Obama pays to lay on the couch mentality.

What would the real unemployment rate be then, if we were to include everyone who is actually unemployed?
The Americans who spent so long looking for work that they stopped even trying, and moved back in with their parents.
People who don't have the skills to get any job in their area other than manual labor, but with a bad back or some other injury, they just go on disability instead.
In other words, people who would take a job if offered.

What would the real unemployment rate be, if we tried to include some of those others who don't fit into its "unemployed" check box?
How many Americans are hardly working, or aren't working at all, or would love to take a full-time job?

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pd...
Dano

United States

#39132 May 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is so ironic that you call me a liar while you are lying. What Dem quotes a talking head spouting Repub talking points? Only wingnuts and their mouthpieces have problems with the gays.
What "F"ing HELL ARE YOU BLUBBERING ABOUT? I never said I was a "dem" so guess what that makes you?

JUST A LIAR...
Dano

United States

#39133 May 3, 2013
The progressive liberal loon compelled by malignant narcissism thinks everyone gives a shit about her, we don't. If the good gods decided to remove her forever not one single tear would be shed, not by any of us and certainly not by her family.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#39134 May 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest jobs report also shows how misleading the unemployment numbers can be. The jobless rate dipped to 7.5 percent.
That's because half a million people dropped out of the labor force, quit looking,
That the shallow mind way to look at it.
Those who dropped out drew unemployment
for 2 years first. If they can't find
work in 2 years, they're really unqualified
and should quit looking.

These are the good times, never have been better.
Dano

United States

#39135 May 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Zane and Donnie and their offspring Dano have nothing ever to say unless it's about me....lol...what a bunch of losers...
Since I seem to reside in their heads, just let me say that the echo...echo....in hear is really amazing. It's so empty....
Whatever "echoes" you hear are from the "voices" echoing in your head from aliases!
Dano

United States

#39136 May 3, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
Limbaugh indicated this morning that the unemployment rate under Dubya almost doubled. Went from 4.4 to 7.3.
However unemployment rate on Obamna watch is down. It was 7.8 when Obama took office in January 2009 and today it is 7.5.
So now your listening to what Limbaugh has to say?

LMAO
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39137 May 3, 2013
Dano wrote:
<quoted text>
What "F"ing HELL ARE YOU BLUBBERING ABOUT? I never said I was a "dem" so guess what that makes you?
JUST A LIAR...
I thought you knew I was the Dem, dingbat. That's what got your panties in a bunch. Dano....new name for an old dingbat...New name..shame shit....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi 18 min pauly10 3
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) 7 hr Her panties 115
Lindsey Harting Stuck Up Cocktail Waitress Sun Rolla 9
Prostitute Taryn Huffman: Gets Off Easy on DUI Sun Jamie Dundee 7
News Police say camouflage suit linked Oklahoma teen... Aug 18 elmerfudd 1
Ashley Whitworth aint worth $$$ Aug 9 She Aint Worth It 3
Brittany Shae Mixon (Nov '16) Jul 25 Cameron 35

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance