• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
38,161 - 38,180 of 75,169 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Dr Jones

United States

#39084 May 2, 2013
Remember all the domestic Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.
BlueBird

United States

#39085 May 2, 2013
Didn't Tricky Dick have something to do with Watergate?

Isn't Watergate why old tricky quit being POTUS?
BlueBird

United States

#39086 May 2, 2013
Did Gerald Ford yell "Fore" after wacking the woman with a gold ball?
BlueBird

United States

#39087 May 2, 2013
Did Ronald Reagan support gun control after being shot?
BlueBird

United States

#39088 May 2, 2013
Did both Bush sh!theads invade Irag for oil?
BlueBird

United States

#39089 May 2, 2013
Will the next repug sh!thead POTUS be as dumbazz as the last ten or so?
Zane

United States

#39090 May 2, 2013
Zane wrote:
Ever notice how justaliar always makes classless tasteless jokes against Christians and Christianity and NEVER mentions her husband's IRANIAN MUSLIM background....oops did the village idiot give another CLUE for posting under everyone else's username?
Ray and Karen Janbaz of Oklahoma City Oklahoma she is rabid anti-American and hates Christians and Jews. She is married to a Iranian who owns Perry's Restaurant on May Ave. There's more information available on the web concerning this menace to our state but I trust with good ol' American ingenuity we can think of ways to get the word out about these people living among us!
Remember the Boston Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.
Village Idiot = Justaminute aka justaliar aka Karen L. Janbaz
BlueBird

United States

#39091 May 2, 2013
Will the repug sh!theads judge this comment also like the dumazz they are?
BlueBird

United States

#39092 May 2, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Village Idiot = Justaminute aka justaliar aka Karen L. Janbaz
Pot calling kettle black.
BlueBird

United States

#39093 May 2, 2013
Repugs are such dolts and sh!theads.
Marcus

United States

#39094 May 2, 2013
The Dailey Beast forced to retract Howard Kurtz column on "Jason Collin's Other Secret", according to Kurtz, Jason Collin used to date and was engaged to a woman.

Kurtz however is 100% WRONG!

Irony, is Kurtz will host a program on CNN this coming Sunday. His weekly program is:

"RELIABLE SOURCES"

24 hrs after his erroneous column was published The Daily Beast editor-in-chief, Tina Brown issued this following statement, The Daily Beast and Howard Kurtz have parted company."

LOL
Marcus

United States

#39095 May 2, 2013
It's now being reported the Boston Bomber's moved up date to bomb because the "bombs" came together more quickly than they first anticipated. The bombs were built inside the home Tamerlan shared with his wife.

Wonder how much she was involved in this tragedy?
Marcus

United States

#39096 May 2, 2013
We all know Max Baucus (D-MT) chairman of the Senate Finance Committee described OBAMACARE as a train wreck. We all know Kathleen Sebelius (D-KS) Secretary of Health and Human Services said she couldn't implement the insurances exchanges even though she has had 3 years to do so. She said it's so complex.

Now, Harry Reid, just admitted on the "air" that he agreed with his colleague Max Baucus, that failure to implement OBAMACARE properly would result in a TRAIN WRECK.

Here a clue, Harry, you have missed implementation of the basics of OBAMACARE already, just ask your colleague Max and Kathleen plus more democrats are expressing frustration and concern over OBAMACARE.
Obamabot

United States

#39097 May 2, 2013
Benghazi-Gate Intensifies!

Accountability Review Board's Report is now being investigated by the Inspector General since none of the on site witnesses weren't interviewed!

Unbelievable that ARB Report would issue a no fault finding without even interviewing witnesses who were there...

Corruption!
Obamabot

United States

#39098 May 2, 2013
Robert Redford's movie: "The Company You keep" is bombing at the box office according to reports...

aaaaaaahhhhh shucks!
Dano

United States

#39099 May 2, 2013
Bombing is a favorite thing of radical progressive liberal extremist, radical Islamist and other brain disease criminals.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#39100 May 3, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Any "neighborhood" that wouldn't allow my King Ranch F250 into it is a "neighborhood" I wouldn't be interested in visiting anyway.

Class isn't what size jeans your butt fits into,

The part about class my mother told me when I was very young.

respect for my parents because what they taught me was right!
Do you also chew tobacco ?
It's too bad you were home educated and not
sent out to learn the earth ain't flat.

Regardless of your opinion, a really fat ass ain't
classy, except in WalMart.
Jimbo

United States

#39101 May 3, 2013
Now don't you think that that this late spring snow in okie land is a direct result of god's displeasure with repugs?

Repent!
Dempsey

United States

#39102 May 3, 2013
New Poll Shows Armed Rebellion Supported By 44% Of Republicans, And 29% Of Americans

An astonishing 29 percent of the American population thinks that armed revolt might soon be necessary to protect our liberties. Unsurprisingly, those numbers are much higher among conservatives and those without much education. However, 18 percent of Democratic Party members agreed as well, and the percentage among independents is pretty high as well; 27 percent.

This goes to show that the sensationalistic endorsement of fringe conspiracy theories that are driven forward in the name of freedom and small government by the conservative right are starting to take hold. The history of politics has shown us time and time again that the words that win vocabulary dominance can end up influencing or deciding which way public support goes and the Republican side of things has proven itself to be quite effective of making use of fear as a motivator, especially through their propaganda wing, Fox News.
TAMARA

United States

#39103 May 3, 2013
I'm a democrat, and educated and believe that an armed rebellion might be necessary. our govt has shown that they have no respect for constitutional rights and, at times, human right. our political system is defunct and barely operational, the separation between rich and poor grows, and the government has shown they will do just about anything to keep these immoral institutions in place. why, because it makes them money. politicians can't be trusted and don't have Americans' best interests at heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anti-american business: public beware (May '13) 3 hr TFCN 210
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Gustoffl 2,631
watch local guys funny video 10 hr KingThad 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 13 hr kaydanmolly 116
OKC ice cream connection Thu Frank 4 1
Transgender Oklahoma House candidate concedes d... Thu Sneaky Pete 2
Illegal Roofing Crews and Homeowners BEWARE (May '10) Thu Wildcard967 248
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••