OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38976 Apr 30, 2013
Packing Heat

Sure the party of 'No' is going to take back the White House.

The Party of "No" is responsible for Benghazi way more than Hillary or the Obama Administration.

“In Benghazi, multiple requests for increased security…”

were not funded by the GOP controlled Congress.

As per the Accountability Review Board on Benghazi produced in the aftermath:

The recommendations in this report attempt to grapple with these issues and err on the side of increased attention to prioritization and to fuller support for people and facilities engaged in working in high risk, high threat areas. The solution requires a more serious and sustained commitment from Congress to support State Department needs, which, in total, constitute a small percentage both of the full national budget and that spent for national security. One overall conclusion in this report is that Congress must do its part to meet this challenge and provide necessary resources to the State Department to address security risks and meet mission imperatives.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/12/1...

In other words, if you’re not going to properly fund the security initiatives necessary to keep the FSOs safe in carrying out their mission, then all else flows from that incontrovertible fact.
Donnie

Republic, MO

#38977 Apr 30, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Jangles

Republic, MO

#38978 Apr 30, 2013
Congress Orders More Tanks Army Does Not Want, Sequester Cuts To Social Services Still Ignored
2013/04/29
Mandy

Republic, MO

#38979 Apr 30, 2013
Nothing says Pro-life like buying tanks that even the Army says it doesn’t need, all the while cutting money for the recently born.
Packing Heat

Republic, MO

#38980 Apr 30, 2013
Chris Christie has done it again. He gave President Obama a big verbal bear hug on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program on Monday. The governor was asked whether, six months later, he had any regrets about working with Obama after Superstorm Sandy, given that he has since been described as a “pariah” by members of the GOP. First, the governor simply said “No”, repeating it twice. Then he added:

“I’ve got a job to do. And nothing else crossed my mind… Presidential politics was not what was on my mind that day.”

After describing the progress New Jersey has made in recovering from the storm, as well as the foot-dragging process Congress went through before approving aid, Christie said:

“Listen, the President’s kept every promise that he made. And the fact is, that’s what I was saying at the time… I was asked how is the President doing and I said, He’s doing a good job… We saw suffering together and when you see that, you are going to either step up and be responsible, or you’re not, and we stepped up and were responsible together.”

The interview was a prelude to an announcement later in the day by U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan. In a joint appearance with Christie, the secretary announced federal approval of New Jersey’s rebuilding plans, using $1.8 billion in federal grants.
Depensey

Republic, MO

#38981 Apr 30, 2013
Christie should be the new poster boy for the republicans.Even thou he don't agree with everything that Obama does.He's willing to work with him to get the job done.That's more than we can say about the rest of his party.
Stephen

Republic, MO

#38982 Apr 30, 2013
Except he's not really willing to work with anyone to get any job done. He just vetoed an increase in the minimum wage, for the second time. He cut $2 billion from education, which was later ruled unconstitutional by the state Supreme Court. He wanted to put marriage equality to a vote in NJ and vetoed a bill that passed NJ's legislative body which would have brought equality. No matter what, he is still a Republican. Let's not lose sight of that fact, please.
TAMARA

Republic, MO

#38983 Apr 30, 2013
I agree with you 100%. He worked with Obama and is getting the job done. Unlike other spoiled brat Republicans.
Misty

Republic, MO

#38984 Apr 30, 2013
THIS IS VERY GENUINE... PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA KEPT HIS PROMISES...
Dr Jones

Republic, MO

#38985 Apr 30, 2013
Only in this Bizzaro world of current politics can a Republican be villainized. For being honest, and working together. To help good honest, working people.suffering from a natural disaster. The rest of the GOP, needs to pull their head out of their ass.And do the same. It's this hate filled, childish, inane crap. That made me leave them. Good riddance, to bad rubbish.
Jimbo

Republic, MO

#38986 Apr 30, 2013
How dare Obama keep his promises to anyone anywhere at anytime!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38987 Apr 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I never thought about the ones that will be loosing their health insurance they have now and still paying the taxes to pay for others to get their's paid for. Just going around Edmond you see alot signs to hire people. I guess these jobs are below them and they would rather live off the government. I say the ones on government assistances that can physical able needs to be put to work cleaning up along the streets, roads and highways and what ever else needs to be done

I told you they would love your idea so much, they made it a law.

The Oklahoma House has passed legislation that TAMARA suggested earlier on this thread, requiring certain lazy-ass liberal food stamp recipient basement dwellers to finally get out of their moms basement and actually work. I told her it is was a great idea she suggested and it appears our reps in OKLAHOMA CITY agreed. The House voted 86 -11 in favor Monday and sent it to the Senate for fast action.

The bill suggested by TAMARA and authored by House Speaker T.W. Shannon of Lawton requires lazy-ass able-bodied food stamp recipients between the ages of 18 and 50 who are not disabled or raising a child to perform at least 20 hours of real "work activities" each week. An amendment that some disagree on reduced the amount of work from 35 hours a week. The bill would affect about 1,000 lazy ass liberal basement dwellers of the more than 600,000 Oklahomans that actually want a job or have one who really need and receive food stamps.

Now, Governor Mary Fallin signed off on the plan to require people to do work-related activities to receive food stamps. There is a current federal law that says after 90 days on food stamps, unemployed people between the ages of 18 and 50 who are not disabled or raising a child, are required to perform 20 hours of work activities to keep receiving food stamps. Oklahoma had been waiving that requirement with the federal government's permission. This new law means that starting November 1st, 2013, DHS will be not allowed to apply for any more of those waivers.
Donnie

United States

#38988 Apr 30, 2013
FAKE Misty wrote:
THIS IS VERY FAKE... PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA KEPT HIS PROMISES...
We know, justa liar like you.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38989 Apr 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Packing Heat

Sure the party of 'No' is going to take back the White House.

The Party of "No" is responsible for Benghazi way more than Hillary or the Obama Administration.

“In Benghazi, multiple requests for increased security…”

were not funded by the GOP controlled Congress.

As per the Accountability Review Board on Benghazi produced in the aftermath:

The recommendations in this report attempt to grapple with these issues and err on the side of increased attention to prioritization and to fuller support for people and facilities engaged in working in high risk, high threat areas. The solution requires a more serious and sustained commitment from Congress to support State Department needs, which, in total, constitute a small percentage both of the full national budget and that spent for national security. One overall conclusion in this report is that Congress must do its part to meet this challenge and provide necessary resources to the State Department to address security risks and meet mission imperatives.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/12/1 ...

In other words, if you’re not going to properly fund the security initiatives necessary to keep the FSOs safe in carrying out their mission, then all else flows from that incontrovertible fact.

Who's other words of lies is all this garbage you ignorant dolt ?

Lamb, the deputy assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security who was in charge of embassy protection, testified in October 2012 before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and defended the security measures.

"I made the best decisions I could with the information I had," Lamb said at the time. "We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11."

She also told Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind., that she rejected requests for more security in Benghazi, instead training "local Libyans and army men" to provide security, a policy in force at U.S. diplomatic facilities around the world.

So in closing you ignorant, no information, propaganda spewing hack, knock it off with me because I know better and so does everyone else. This investigation is not over by a long shot by any stretch of the imagination. Watch C-SPAN next week, you can see it live and to be continued until sometime in November 2016 at which time they will hang Hillary with it. Now quit cluttering the thread with more liberal lies you dolt.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#38990 Apr 30, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother at least married my dad and didn't go by the nickname skank!
You're everything we've come to expect from
lower-class public education. Name calling
is your Forté( have someone explain ).

Your parentage is of no interest to anyone.
Your parents had a forced marriage no doubt.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38991 Apr 30, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you they would love your idea so much, they made it a law.
The Oklahoma House has passed legislation that TAMARA suggested earlier on this thread, requiring certain lazy-ass liberal food stamp recipient basement dwellers to finally get out of their moms basement and actually work. I told her it is was a great idea she suggested and it appears our reps in OKLAHOMA CITY agreed. The House voted 86 -11 in favor Monday and sent it to the Senate for fast action.
The bill suggested by TAMARA and authored by House Speaker T.W. Shannon of Lawton requires lazy-ass able-bodied food stamp recipients between the ages of 18 and 50 who are not disabled or raising a child to perform at least 20 hours of real "work activities" each week. An amendment that some disagree on reduced the amount of work from 35 hours a week. The bill would affect about 1,000 lazy ass liberal basement dwellers of the more than 600,000 Oklahomans that actually want a job or have one who really need and receive food stamps.
Now, Governor Mary Fallin signed off on the plan to require people to do work-related activities to receive food stamps. There is a current federal law that says after 90 days on food stamps, unemployed people between the ages of 18 and 50 who are not disabled or raising a child, are required to perform 20 hours of work activities to keep receiving food stamps. Oklahoma had been waiving that requirement with the federal government's permission. This new law means that starting November 1st, 2013, DHS will be not allowed to apply for any more of those waivers.
I guess the government which is the working class of people that pay their Federal taxes we be providing health insurance for drug dealers, Myth dealer, Gangbangers, And other such people. I really donot see how this is fair.
Donnie

United States

#38992 Apr 30, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're everything we've come to expect from
lower-class public education. Name calling
is your Forté( have someone explain ).
Your parentage is of no interest to anyone.
Your parents had a forced marriage no doubt.
Oily Warman, you are exactly what we expect out of the brainwashed classless, mindless, mob jerkoff. Your forte is being clueless and advertising the fact you're clueless. My parents were two people from different parts of the world who found a common bond and it grew into love. My parents had a love story. Both are deceased for several years, you trying to smear a couple of old people who raised their kids without government help, always paid their tax share and never expected someone else to pay their debts, is amazingly classless even for you. You shame Texas. Texans are usually a very hospitable people. What happened to you to debase you so badly?
Justice

United States

#38993 Apr 30, 2013
Oily, has issues. Having to ride the short bus his entire life has caused him to be anti-social to those who were more successful and had a more fulfilled life. Basically, Oily, is envious of you and your family. He feels ripped off and so out of anger and envy he strikes out. On the same level as a "mean" girl will say hate filled and hurtful lies against another female if she is jealous of the other girls physical attributes, intelligence or popularity.

To see it in a male is an interesting development because males will usually allow the females to be the outspoken "harpie" but with Oily we have a person who enjoys the part of the "harpie".

There could be several reason for this. He could be born a male but identifies with his female side more than his male. Or, he could have been raised by a very domineering mother and this is a normal natural state of mind for him. One that he is comfortable expressing.

Whatever the reason or reasons may be, one thing is a certain fact...IT'S SO BORING!
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#38994 May 1, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>

you are exactly what we expect out of the brainwashed classless, mindless, mob jerkoff.

My parents were two people from different parts of the world who found a common bond
You should practice name calling more.
You're unimaginative.

Your mother needed a green card and your father was
horny. Some bonding. Are you mulatto ?
Donnie

United States

#38995 May 1, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You should practice name calling more.
You're unimaginative.
Your mother needed a green card and your father was
horny. Some bonding. Are you mulatto ?
Mean spirited, deflective, insult laden, anti-social, intolerance, bigoted. Many issues you have....serious issues. Either seek professional help to improve yourself and your condition or stay the same base creature you are...a simple clone of justaliar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Teague Convicted Felon 6 hr MHS1991 30
Angela Lansdown 18 hr WarOil 5
Kendra Conley: Weight (May '16) Sat Cory Dale 21
Playhouse club Sat WarForOil 2
News Oklahoma, Tulsa counties try to fight health pr... Sat FreePhaartz 4
News State attorney general announces crime fighting... Sat stipidtexans 9
get ready for another do nothing legislative se... Sat As I see it 1

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance