OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,568 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

United States

#38880 Apr 27, 2013
Sooner or later every religious figure understands that there's big money in religion. Some of them are able to keep the corrosive influence of raw greed from affecting them, but most seem to give in to the temptation.

Reichwing political beliefs, especially during the resurgence of Bircherism under the name of "The Tea Party", are nothing more than a form of religious belief. It was completely predictable, from the very beginning, that there would be people who would figure out how to take advantage of the rubes who were lining up just to be fleeced...
Packing Heat

United States

#38881 Apr 27, 2013
The teabaggers were an invention by rich republicans. Desperate people fall for this bullshit.
Dempsey

United States

#38882 Apr 27, 2013
I get Tea Party and other emails for rt wingers like Bachmann all trying to sell emergency food, gold. bomb shelters. generators. solar panels, t shirts, bumper stickers...you name it...
Dr Jones

United States

#38883 Apr 27, 2013
If you look really hard, you can make a super sinister government conspiracy apply to everything bad that happens around you.
Packing Heat

United States

#38884 Apr 27, 2013
Remember the 50's, when there was a communist under every bed!?
Donnie

United States

#38885 Apr 27, 2013
One Percent: "See how well we have prospered? We must give back to the nation that has done so much for us!"

...and then a little later...

Wingnut rube: "Look, it's the warm golden rain of prosperity, falling down on us from heaven!..."
Stephen

United States

#38886 Apr 27, 2013
Marcus wrote:
The Right will scam anyone for a buck, then blame it on Democrats.
Hardly call the NEW YORK TIMES, Ellen Ratner, Kirsten Powers, Jon Stewart, Juan Williams, Joe Manchin...the Right! In case you didn't know they are all democrats and Ellen is a far lefty.

You're a dumbazz!
Maddy

United States

#38887 Apr 27, 2013
Remember the old saw: "A fool and his money are soon parted". Sadly, there are plenty of fools with a lot of money. And hundreds of soulless hucksters to take it from them.
Stephen

United States

#38888 Apr 27, 2013
Besides that's a FAKE Marcus post he's smarter than the dumbazz who posted.
Jonny

United States

#38889 Apr 28, 2013
Always misrepresenting and lying. Posting b.s. in other people's usernames just to confuse. Progressive liberal radicals are so open minded their brains fell out!
Maddy

United States

#38890 Apr 28, 2013
Fake Maddy wrote:
Remember the old saw: "A fool and his money are soon parted". Sadly, there are plenty of fools with a lot of money. And hundreds of soulless hucksters to take it from them.
Please leave me out of your rhetoric.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38891 Apr 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When I said I was still waiting----- That was a joke. As you can tell I am not a good joke teller. From what the people I know in health care say things are only going to get worse. My husband's oncology doctor told us in January when my husband was in for one of those annual check ups a cancer does for the rest of their life. Anyways before Obama started taking benefits away, said that soon because of obamacare people getting the treatments and test for cancer and the follow up test would be playing hell to get what they should be getting. This was in January. So that tells me medical field is working to see what they can do for the best interest of the medical field.

I knew you were joking about waiting, that is why I said don't stay up late waiting. I know you knew it is only going to get more expensive now than it would have had they done nothing at all.

What is sad, it was on the pretense of coverage for all but it puts MILLIONS that had coverage without it now that actually pay taxes in order to cover millions of lazy bastards that refuse to work and do not contribute anything toward their pathetic existance.

I have absolutely ZERO EMPATHY for those kind of people.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38892 Apr 28, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were joking about waiting, that is why I said don't stay up late waiting. I know you knew it is only going to get more expensive now than it would have had they done nothing at all.
What is sad, it was on the pretense of coverage for all but it puts MILLIONS that had coverage without it now that actually pay taxes in order to cover millions of lazy bastards that refuse to work and do not contribute anything toward their pathetic existance.
I have absolutely ZERO EMPATHY for those kind of people.
I never thought about the ones that will be loosing their health insurance they have now and still paying the taxes to pay for others to get their's paid for. Just going around Edmond you see alot signs to hire people. I guess these jobs are below them and they would rather live off the government. I say the ones on government assistances that can physical able needs to be put to work cleaning up along the streets, roads and highways and what ever else needs to be done
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38893 Apr 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I never thought about the ones that will be loosing their health insurance they have now and still paying the taxes to pay for others to get their's paid for. Just going around Edmond you see alot signs to hire people. I guess these jobs are below them and they would rather live off the government. I say the ones on government assistances that can physical able needs to be put to work cleaning up along the streets, roads and highways and what ever else needs to be done.

I have great News for you. OKlahoma, thanks to Mary Fallin and the Republican Party, are in the process of doing just that, making your great idea the law of the land right here in Oklahoma. A bill is making its way around that will require at least 20 hours of work a week to qualify for any assistance from this State. She did sign another good law to help protect taxpayer against abuse.

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin Signed The Welfare Drug Test Bill. The Oklahoma law takes effect November 1 and is aimed at adults applying for the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program. Applicants who refuse to take the drug test or who test positive will be denied benefits. Applicants who test positive and then undergo a drug treatment program at their own expense can reapply for benefits after six months.

House Bill 2388 will help ensure welfare checks are not being used to pay for drugs. Hard working taxpayers shouldn't be asked to subsidize drug abuse and this bill will help to ensure they are not. Additionally, HB 2388 helps to preserve the mission of state-funded welfare to provide a social safety net helping the unemployed and needy get back on their feet, find work and support their families but not support their drug habit.

Unfortunately, drug abuse prevents many recipients of welfare from achieving any of these goals. Drug addiction and illegal drug use contribute to child abuse and child neglect by the progressive liberal hop-heads. They also make it difficult to find and hold a job with nose rings and spike collars, sporting pink and green hair. For all these reasons it is important for drug users and those I described above with substance abuse problems to seek treatment rather than simply being handed a check from Oklahoma taxpayers.

Of course, a few Oklahoma Progressive Democrats opposed the bill, with Sen. Jim Wilson (D-Tahlequah) calling it "poor policy" and "mean-spirited" during earlier debates. But their Republican colleagues weren't listening to that nonsense anymore because the majority of taxpaying citizens of this State said get it stopped, no more stimulus drug money given to progressive dirtbags.

I like jokes too and I know when you are joking and when you are serious.

Always Best Regards To You...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38894 Apr 28, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have great News for you. OKlahoma, thanks to Mary Fallin and the Republican Party, are in the process of doing just that, making your great idea the law of the land right here in Oklahoma. A bill is making its way around that will require at least 20 hours of work a week to qualify for any assistance from this State. She did sign another good law to help protect taxpayer against abuse.
Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin Signed The Welfare Drug Test Bill. The Oklahoma law takes effect November 1 and is aimed at adults applying for the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program. Applicants who refuse to take the drug test or who test positive will be denied benefits. Applicants who test positive and then undergo a drug treatment program at their own expense can reapply for benefits after six months.
House Bill 2388 will help ensure welfare checks are not being used to pay for drugs. Hard working taxpayers shouldn't be asked to subsidize drug abuse and this bill will help to ensure they are not. Additionally, HB 2388 helps to preserve the mission of state-funded welfare to provide a social safety net helping the unemployed and needy get back on their feet, find work and support their families but not support their drug habit.
Unfortunately, drug abuse prevents many recipients of welfare from achieving any of these goals. Drug addiction and illegal drug use contribute to child abuse and child neglect by the progressive liberal hop-heads. They also make it difficult to find and hold a job with nose rings and spike collars, sporting pink and green hair. For all these reasons it is important for drug users and those I described above with substance abuse problems to seek treatment rather than simply being handed a check from Oklahoma taxpayers.
Of course, a few Oklahoma Progressive Democrats opposed the bill, with Sen. Jim Wilson (D-Tahlequah) calling it "poor policy" and "mean-spirited" during earlier debates. But their Republican colleagues weren't listening to that nonsense anymore because the majority of taxpaying citizens of this State said get it stopped, no more stimulus drug money given to progressive dirtbags.
I like jokes too and I know when you are joking and when you are serious.
Always Best Regards To You...
Yes I knew there was some talk about having people on government assistance do some kind of work to get benefits.
I also agree with what you are saying about people that have a drug problem. So if these people want government money the odd color hair and nose rings and so on should not hinder them from picking up trash or what ever. If they want better let them clean their act up.

Sort of business helping one of my granddaughters but will check in off and on. Enjoy this pretty day!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38895 Apr 28, 2013
I am glad to see Republicans finally got Democrats off their ass and agree to put the Traffic Control Tower folks back to work. Even TSA is doing a better job of searching for terrorist and finding contraband. Airport security lifted Justaminutes moo moo and found 325 lbs of crack. It's disguised as a Moose Knuckle sporting a beard but they called in animal control to anal-ize it, lol, discovering it was justaminutes 325 lb hairy-ass, they shaved it, charged it for the extra seat it took-up and released it. In fact it is so big they put it on a No-Fly List for safety reasons due to the excessive outhouse gases it leaks, ROFLMAO.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38896 Apr 28, 2013
Thought the Thunder did good in Houston. Came out in the first of the game like game busters. Maybe if they had paced themselves better in the 1st and 2nd quarter they would not had to struggle in the 3rd and 4th. But they pulled it off even though Houston took Westbrook out of the picture.Hope Westbrook heals like he should.
tulsa voter

Tulsa, OK

#38898 Apr 28, 2013
people without insurance shuld be jailed know th facts http://goo.gl/Ktv6P
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38899 Apr 28, 2013
tulsa voter wrote:
people without insurance shuld be jailed know th facts http://goo.gl/Ktv6P
What kind of insurance are you talking about. If they donot have auto liability then I agree with you. But I donot believe in jailing people for not having health ins.
Pack Heating

Call, TX

#38900 Apr 28, 2013
Reaganís Budget Director Says Republican Party Is A Coalition Of Gangs That Stands For Nothing

President Ronald Reaganís former budget director David Stockman excoriated the Republican Party in an interview. While he attacked President Obama for not cutting defense in an era where America is the only superpower in no uncertain terms he laid blame for the predicament of America squarely on the Republican Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just moved back,party scene gone? Mon perkborn 3
Review: Gilbert Cody Attorney At Law Mon boss 1
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) May 30 terri 2,372
News Lawmaker Wants To Legalize Cockfighting (Sep '08) May 29 Un agenda 21 and ... 41
obamacare wins May 28 WarForOil 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) May 28 davidiaz246 348
News Abused, neglected children handcuffed at state-... May 27 william poirier 1
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]