• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
JAG

United States

#38732 Apr 26, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbazz we were talking about California remember, LMAO!
Be gentle his ego bruises easily. LOL.
Mandy

United States

#38733 Apr 26, 2013
Late Thursday, Senate DEMOCRATS moved legislation to shift federal funds, allowing the FAA to cancel
it's planned furloughs of our traffic controllers.
The proposal, which passed as Senators were leaving
town for a week long recess, would shift 250 mil-
lion within the Department of Transportation bud-
get to prevent future furloughs of air traffic con-
trollers, which had caused some delays this week at airports around the country.

The vote is a firm REJECTION of Obama's Admini-
stration's handling of the sequester budget increase cuts.

The House will consider the Senate passed provis-
ion Friday, 4/26/2013, before the House leaves for its week long recess. The provision is expected to pass.

4-25-2013
AP
Mandy

United States

#38734 Apr 26, 2013
sorry posted via I phone...on commuter train heading to work :)
JAG

United States

#38735 Apr 26, 2013
Yeah, mine does that too.
Jesse

United States

#38736 Apr 26, 2013
Gasland 2 Film at Tribeca caught director on the red carpet where angry "farmers" quoted in the film claimed they were misquoted. The farmers were told to leave that they didn't belong on the red carpet...

Wonder if this will be covered by our media?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38737 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I think that Zane and Packing Stupidity are twins from a brother and sister marriage. Because when Zane posts I keep hearing the banjo playing in the movie Deliverance. Suee little pigge suee. LOL

A little girl asked her father Ray, "Daddy how did the human race appear?"

The father Ray answered, "God made Adam and Eve.
They had children and so was all mankind made."

Two days later the girl asked her mother Karen the same question.

Karen answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl returned to her father Ray and said,
"Dad, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God and mommy Karen said they developed from monkeys?"

The father Ray answered, "Well, Dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family, and your mother told you about hers."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38738 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I think that Zane and Packing Stupidity are twins from a brother and sister marriage. Because when Zane posts I keep hearing the banjo playing in the movie Deliverance. Suee little pigge suee. LOL

Ray and Karen was lying in bed.

After having sex, Karen spent the next hour just stroking Rays manhood, something she seemed to love doing.

"Really enjoying that huh?" Ray turned and asked her, "Why do you love doing that?"

Karen replied, "Because I really miss mine."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38739 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:

Ray and Karen's 12 year old son asked Ray why oysters are aphrodisiacs.

"Not sure son, maybe because they smell like fannies", Ray said.

"Ugh, is that what mommy Karen's smells like?"

"You tell me" Ray replied "you were the last one near it!"
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38740 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a dip shit. Your the one that said that I shared personal info when it was WMCOL that published all of it.
So what, you went after me because my husband was born in Iran, even though he's been here longer than in Iran and still goes. Most people that have parents go. You've always been a shit stirrer Tammy. Tammy " She was influenced by Iranians...the scarrey scarrey Muslims. That's why she hate the US!"
Added to the fact that our son serves in the US military and I sure haven't heard you mention that one of your sons have ever done that.
And anyone that calls you on your BS are just attacking 'old people."
When I went after you it was because of wht "YOU" and "YOU" alone posted to me!. It has nothing to do with your husband! You use that you are married to an Iranian as a crutch to much. I could care less who the heck you are married to. He could be Black or anything else and I doubt if I would like what you post. Be fore I even knew who you were married to you called me a liar about something. So you Kiddo and I were off on a bad footing!

As for WMCOL you put out enough info he could figure it out. Again you have only yourself to blame for all your info being posted. You seemed excited that someone was interested enough to check your info out.
JAG

United States

#38741 Apr 26, 2013
Mandy wrote:
Late Thursday, Senate DEMOCRATS moved legislation to shift federal funds, allowing the FAA to cancel
it's planned furloughs of our traffic controllers.
The proposal, which passed as Senators were leaving
town for a week long recess, would shift 250 mil-
lion within the Department of Transportation bud-
get to prevent future furloughs of air traffic con-
trollers, which had caused some delays this week at airports around the country.
The vote is a firm REJECTION of Obama's Admini-
stration's handling of the sequester budget increase cuts.
The House will consider the Senate passed provis-
ion Friday, 4/26/2013, before the House leaves for its week long recess. The provision is expected to pass.
4-25-2013
AP
Finally my party doing something I can agree with!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38742 Apr 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Again for the hard of learning,$62K for pacemaker replacement
and all costs paid. Supplement insurance pays all Medicare
doesn't ( re-read this till you understand ).
No wonder you ain't among the rich.
Read or ask either medicare or your supplyment ins supplyment only pays the remaining 20% of what medicare approved to pay and that is after medicare deductibles are meant!

Look at your paper work from medical source, medicare and supplyment and do the math!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38743 Apr 26, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>Finally my party doing something I can agree with!

Absolutely something any reasonable mind could agree with but... that was never part of the plan when Obama and his Minion's hatched that plan back when they were fighting over the Debt Limit if you correctly recall.

Republicans have had this offer on the table from day one when it was clear the sequester would become reality. Obama has threatened veto and flatly rejected the offer in hopes he can blame Republicans for the mess he purposely invented and that's a fact.

I bet he doesn't even consider veto this time, we'll see.
JAG

United States

#38744 Apr 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely something any reasonable mind could agree with but... that was never part of the plan when Obama and his Minion's hatched that plan back when they were fighting over the Debt Limit if you correctly recall.
Republicans have had this offer on the table from day one when it was clear the sequester would become reality. Obama has threatened veto and flatly rejected the offer in hopes he can blame Republicans for the mess he purposely invented and that's a fact.
I bet he doesn't even consider veto this time, we'll see.
It's a no brainer should have never been an issue. You guys have a good weekend, back to work for me :-)
Donnie

Dallas, TX

#38745 Apr 26, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38746 Apr 26, 2013
The Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Are all these smart, well-mannered, republicans and the 1% of the ultra rich just supporters for the 99% or would you agree they are their only hope? A God-Send for the poor and usually donating their millions to the needy because their heart knows it helps."""

I agree it's their only hope with what we have witnessed of Obama for the last 5 years and agree with you Obama has been a disaster for poor people. Wonder why.

The Obama Sequester Plan all along was, "Hope Republicans Blink First." President Obama first proposed the sequester and insisted it become law. Republicans have twice voted to replace these arbitrary cuts with common-sense cuts and reforms. They have repeatedly said they believe there is a better way to reduce the deficit, but Americans do not support sacrificing real spending cuts that were promised for more tax hikes. Congress had just passed more than $600 billion in tax revenue increases from the Rich as part of the fiscal cliff deal and Obamacare and all taxed the hell out of everyone else that pays taxes. The debt-reduction conversation should be toward cuts and entitlement reforms, where Obama promised if he got his tax hike of $600 Billion on the Rich and raped the middle-class for some too. Most importantly, common sense dictates we must make cuts and live within our own means as a nation, not steal mine to give to someone else. The sequester is the only point of leverage and accountability for Obama and put the brakes on this reckless spending with massive debt to be repaid by generations to come.

If he wants to replace spending cuts with more taxes, then he really is crazy because Americans will fight that battle and prefer it to clashes over default or a government shutdown. Obama owns this sequester and had final say when he signed it into law so enforcing what is now (spending cuts in law) beats fighting over what might be (default or shutdown). House and Senate Republicans along with many Democrats now are right and more agreeable on this approach more than they’ve ever been. They should make Obama sweat the sequester and part of that is holding a poker face that they can absorb the political fallout with government-wide spending restraints. And if Obama wants to avert these cuts, he will have to agree or offer alternatives more palatable to Common Sense and prove he isn't purposely trying to inflict pain on all of the American People for Political Gain. Right now, his memo's tell a very different story of "hurt them where you can."

When I grew up "Austerity" wasn't a dirty word; It was a responsible way of life. Don't spend more than you make and try to save what you can.

Continuing to spend $1.57 for every $1.00 of revenue can't go on forever and will end very badly someday.

"Sequester" barely touched the over-spending problem. Austerity can be self imposed or forced. it seems Obama wants forced, we shall see.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38747 Apr 26, 2013
Packing Heat, your quite funny, I guess you gathered all those jokes when you were the 'other.' At least now you can claim honors as your free to post them under your own handle.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38748 Apr 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When I went after you it was because of wht "YOU" and "YOU" alone posted to me!. It has nothing to do with your husband! You use that you are married to an Iranian as a crutch to much. I could care less who the heck you are married to. He could be Black or anything else and I doubt if I would like what you post. Be fore I even knew who you were married to you called me a liar about something. So you Kiddo and I were off on a bad footing!
As for WMCOL you put out enough info he could figure it out. Again you have only yourself to blame for all your info being posted. You seemed excited that someone was interested enough to check your info out.
Huh? Your really reaching aren't you. That's a real word salad mess that you have concocted here. Called you a liar about something if you could only remember. Used my husbands 'Iranian' birth as a 'crutch?' You know maybe you should have a pharmacist check for drug interactions with your meds.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38749 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your really reaching aren't you. That's a real word salad mess that you have concocted here. Called you a liar about something if you could only remember. Used my husbands 'Iranian' birth as a 'crutch?' You know maybe you should have a pharmacist check for drug interactions with your meds.
You called me a liar when several of us was talking about building inspectors. Back when you and I first posted against each other. You gave info about starting out somewhere in Texas with an eating place. Then moved here and got the place you have now and was in business an eating place with someone in Tulsa and you worked in insurance and a court reporter and so on and so on and so on. The you posted about your husband, Mother's passing and you fathers health problems and your brother dying and your health problem and on down to now. So Kiddo check your drugs to see if they are up to date! So you are married to an Iranian. I really could care less. It is your words and meanings that I have had problems with. Not who the heck you are married to! It is what you are personally saying on here that I disagree with! Can you wrap your mind around the fact it is you and you alone I have a problem with. I have not had any connection with your husband so how do I know what he thinks. I donot!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38750 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember I have no memory loss like you seem to do!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38751 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you do. When we get to publish your actual name and your husbands and your childrens and make up a bunch of libelous crap about them you might have something to say about that but your to much of a bitch to realize it.
By the way you never said who all is "we" get to publish your actual name and your husbands (by the way that should have been husband's) and your childrens (children's) and make up a bunch of libelous crap-----.
Should not the "we" had been "I" meaning "you"?

Just remember since I have not been making crap up about you or anyone in your family yourself could be in a world of hurt!

Like I said you put the info out and was disrespectfull of so many on here you have no one to blame but you yourself for the attacks!
You are even looking worse by trying to put you trobles off on me. anyone can go back and check my post if they think it is time worth the effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 4 hr South Wales 133
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Jeff 2,666
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 6 hr Johnny 22
4.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Near Guthrie 18 hr Dan 1
Review: Mrs. Coolz (Apr '11) Mon tinika 7
Casting out Demons Mon KTC 5
any girls interested in chubby guy masturbating? Sat KLJ 2
•••
•••
•••