OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38557 Apr 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you certain suck up to them...same thing.
And your a liar too...find one post of mine that threatened anyone...you can't.
But that's all you wingnuts have anymore are lies.
You threaten to turn posters in for posting about your family and place of business.

You really do not know what sucking up to smeone do you? You are so funny to be back on here ranting on and on. You cause your own problems on here with other posters. You ask for the attacks they give you. Even if I donot agree 100% with the other posters and I know they donot agree with me all the time I for one donot believe they are all bad. Where as you believe everyone is bad if their views are not 100% yours.

So you agree with the 2 muslim brothers killing those innocent people in Boston? Why because these brothers are muslim? No I donot feel it was fair what happened in Texas either.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38558 Apr 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You threaten to turn posters in for posting about your family and place of business.
You really do not know what sucking up to smeone do you? You are so funny to be back on here ranting on and on. You cause your own problems on here with other posters. You ask for the attacks they give you. Even if I donot agree 100% with the other posters and I know they donot agree with me all the time I for one donot believe they are all bad. Where as you believe everyone is bad if their views are not 100% yours.
So you agree with the 2 muslim brothers killing those innocent people in Boston? Why because these brothers are muslim? No I donot feel it was fair what happened in Texas either.
Oh, Tamara, I didn't threaten, I did it.

You didn't agree but you didn't said a word to them, even after my kid's names were posted or my husbands. Then you were totally quiet about the whole thing. In fact you kind of got into and started posting how stupid I was. Tamara says:...giggle...giggle..I don't think that is her...giggle..giggle...she is so stupid...giggle.. giggle...her husband is from Iran don't cha know...giggle...giggle..

But they sure don't give any weight to anything you say, huh. No, not a bit.
Donnie

United States

#38559 Apr 23, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38560 Apr 23, 2013
Tamara

Do you agree with Tim McVeigh, he was a white christian just like you?

And his buddy?

Or the Christian owner of the fertilizer plant in Texas?

How do you feel about your tax money going to pay for his corporate malfeasance?

Ranting, you love to use the word but I bet if they used your name, your kid's name and your husband it wouldn't be ranting huh? Two face biotch.

And the name biotch is one you called me. If you can't handle it, don't dish it out.
Jonny

United States

#38561 Apr 23, 2013
From an elderly Packing Heat:

I'm so old I remember when the dead sea was sick.

I'm so old that when God said 'Let there be light' I turned on the switch..
Dempsey

United States

#38562 Apr 23, 2013
12 YEAR OLD SCOTCH

A man walks into a bar and orders a 12-year-old scotch. The bartender, believing that the customer will not be able to tell the difference, pours him a shot of the cheap 3-year-old house scotch that has been poured into an empty bottle of the good stuff.

Marcus takes a sip and spits the scotch out on the bar and reams the bartender. "This is the cheapest 3-year-old scotch you can buy. I'm not paying for it. Now, give me a good 12-year-old scotch."

The bartender, now feeling a bit of a challenge, pours him a scotch of much better quality, 6-year-old scotch. Marcus takes a sip and spits it out on the bar. "This is only 6-year-old scotch. I won't pay for this, and I insist on, a good, 12-year-old scotch."

The bartender finally relents and serves the man his best quality, 12-year-old scotch.

An old drunk, Zane, from the end of the bar, who has witnessed the entire episode, walks down to the finicky scotch drinker and sets a glass down in front of him and asks, "What do you think of this?"

The scotch expert takes a sip, and in disgust, violently spits out the liquid yelling "Why, this tastes like piss,"

Old Zane replies, "That's right, now tell me how old I am."
Dr Jones

United States

#38563 Apr 23, 2013
Frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr
Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda
Prettige kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
Selamat hari natal dan tahun baru
Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo
&#922;&#945;&#955; &#940; &#935;&#961;&#953; &#963;&#964;&#959; &#973;&#947;&#949; &#957;&#957;&#945; !
Gëzuar Krishtlindjet e Vitin e Ri
&#1571;&#1580;&#16 05;&#1604; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 78;&#1607;&#1575;& #1606;&#1610; &#1576;&#1605;&#16 06;&#1575;&#1587;& #1576;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 05;&#1610;&#1604;& #1575;&#1583; &#1608; &#1581;&#1604;&#16 08;&#1604; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 87;&#1606;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 80;&#1583;&#1610;& #1583;&#1577;
Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo!
Stephen

United States

#38564 Apr 23, 2013
Justic got fired on his first day as a male masseuse today. Apparently the instruction "finish off on her face" didn't mean what he thought it did.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38565 Apr 23, 2013
Gee, I see that the 'other' is here.

I thought Packing Wingnut got him busted off of Topix?

I said what I wanted too, the 'other' obviously wants to come out and stretch his legs....was he waiting on little ole me?
Jonny

United States

#38566 Apr 23, 2013
Jonny sezs from experience: When holding your hamster above your head to check the sex, be sure to keep your mouth firmly shut. Hamster poo pellets are fast and hamsters have surprisingly good aim.
TAMARA

United States

#38567 Apr 23, 2013
The web address for Dick’s Sporting Goods IS NOT dicks.com
Zane

United States

#38568 Apr 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You threaten to turn posters in for posting about your family and place of business.
Whatever is posted on here is from information she, justaminute aka Karen Janbaz put on this internet. No one else put their personal information but justaminute. She had to be the center of attention and again she doing it to be the center of attention. You continue to engage her in a fruitless conversation which will end like all the thousand other conversations you've had with her in the past. Justaminute aka Karen Janbaz will attack you with personal insults and made up downright crude, perverse lies. That's what she does. You will never be able to believe a single phrase she post because she is agenda driven not truth or fact driven. Her personal views she has posted so many times it would take a calculator to tally. Anyone who has posted or read these threads for any length of time, know exactly what she thinks. It's clear she isn't a pro-American citizen. She wants America flipped on it's head. That's why she supported Obama. You know this, you posted with her for years now. You aren't going to have a rational conversation, she has a set agenda and she will not change course from that agenda.

What "Jonny" posted isn't far fetched. It's spot on! Look to what we know happened on 9/11 and the Twin Towers. The Times Square Bomber, who wasn't successful thank God. The shoe bomber who was also caught before he could kill, maime or injure anyone. You know what happened in the Oklahoma City bombing with Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. These people are all agenda driven and ALL HATE AMERICA. Now we have the two brothers bombers in Boston, almost 200, maimed, injured or killed and the 2 who intended to maimed, injure and kill in Canada but thank God again they were caught before they could do their deadly work. The two from Canada were directly connected to Al Qaeda in IRAN.

With information right here on this thread, justaminute aka Karen Janbaz has let everyone on this thread know exactly what she is and what she is about. She put the information out here, she wanted us to know, to ignore the obvious information "she" placed on this thread would be a unconscionable on our part.

Apparently more people than she was aware have a conscience. Good for them and good for Oklahoma!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38569 Apr 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Tamara, I didn't threaten, I did it.
You didn't agree but you didn't said a word to them, even after my kid's names were posted or my husbands. Then you were totally quiet about the whole thing. In fact you kind of got into and started posting how stupid I was. Tamara says:...giggle...giggle..I don't think that is her...giggle..giggle...she is so stupid...giggle.. giggle...her husband is from Iran don't cha know...giggle...giggle..
But they sure don't give any weight to anything you say, huh. No, not a bit.
I said I did not believe you were the poster that was posting under other posters names. Maybe I should have said you just were not that clever to come up with some of the posting that was being posting. Hey I really have not been on here that much lately. Further more I just did not want to waste my time with all the stupid posting going on. I donot care who was doing the posting! I did not post back to those posting unless they had used my posting name. You spilled the beans about your life. Not I. In fact I said something about you posting to much but you were into posting with 2 other posters and bragging about your life. So Oh Well To You. Again you lie. I never brought your husband into my postin when I said I did not think you were the poster. I could care less where your husband hails from. He could be a stand up guy and he could be a terrorist. I donot know so I have not attacked him!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38570 Apr 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Tamara
Do you agree with Tim McVeigh, he was a white christian just like you?
And his buddy?
Or the Christian owner of the fertilizer plant in Texas?
How do you feel about your tax money going to pay for his corporate malfeasance?
Ranting, you love to use the word but I bet if they used your name, your kid's name and your husband it wouldn't be ranting huh? Two face biotch.
And the name biotch is one you called me. If you can't handle it, don't dish it out.
Just because someone says they are a Christian doesnot make it so!

I donot believe McVeigh to be a Christian! I donot what the owner of the Fertilizer believes himself to be!

Well dear you throw what I called you um-and you have had only kind words to me? Now you actually told a funny! Good Girl, Kiddo!
Dr Jones

United States

#38571 Apr 23, 2013
Republican Party = The Walking Dead Party,...

Their just to stupid to lay down!
Stephen

United States

#38572 Apr 23, 2013
Oklahoma is committed to showing the rest of the world how crazy crazy can be!
Packing heat

United States

#38573 Apr 23, 2013
There is this national competition, led by states like Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Missouri, to see which state can reach the depths of ignorance faster. Other states have put forth their best efforts, but just can't seem to compete with Oklahoma.
Justic

United States

#38574 Apr 23, 2013
And Kansas. Don't forget Kansas. or Arkansas.
TAMARA

United States

#38575 Apr 23, 2013
Inbreeding is not a good thing.
Marcus

United States

#38576 Apr 23, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever is posted on here is from information she, justaminute aka Karen Janbaz put on this internet. No one else put their personal information but justaminute. She had to be the center of attention and again she doing it to be the center of attention. You continue to engage her in a fruitless conversation which will end like all the thousand other conversations you've had with her in the past. Justaminute aka Karen Janbaz will attack you with personal insults and made up downright crude, perverse lies. That's what she does. You will never be able to believe a single phrase she post because she is agenda driven not truth or fact driven. Her personal views she has posted so many times it would take a calculator to tally. Anyone who has posted or read these threads for any length of time, know exactly what she thinks. It's clear she isn't a pro-American citizen. She wants America flipped on it's head. That's why she supported Obama. You know this, you posted with her for years now. You aren't going to have a rational conversation, she has a set agenda and she will not change course from that agenda.
What "Jonny" posted isn't far fetched. It's spot on! Look to what we know happened on 9/11 and the Twin Towers. The Times Square Bomber, who wasn't successful thank God. The shoe bomber who was also caught before he could kill, maime or injure anyone. You know what happened in the Oklahoma City bombing with Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. These people are all agenda driven and ALL HATE AMERICA. Now we have the two brothers bombers in Boston, almost 200, maimed, injured or killed and the 2 who intended to maimed, injure and kill in Canada but thank God again they were caught before they could do their deadly work. The two from Canada were directly connected to Al Qaeda in IRAN.
With information right here on this thread, justaminute aka Karen Janbaz has let everyone on this thread know exactly what she is and what she is about. She put the information out here, she wanted us to know, to ignore the obvious information "she" placed on this thread would be a unconscionable on our part.
Apparently more people than she was aware have a conscience. Good for them and good for Oklahoma!
Rightly so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 1 hr deltax89 562
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck UP 13 hr Jed Clampett 16
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Sat pantylover2112 96
Kendra Conley: Weight Fri Glasco 8
Disability-Social Security Fraud - Report It !!! (Jul '10) Aug 25 Poor mom 25
News Oklahoma Ranks In Top 10 Of States With The Wor... Aug 25 scott 4
News Oklahoma Turnpike Authority delays toll increase Aug 24 Watchdog 1

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance