1,567 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

United States

#38140 Apr 8, 2013
Remember, there's a fine line between being crazy like a fox, and crazy like FOX News.

I know for I am one.
Zane

United States

#38141 Apr 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Remember, there's a fine line between being crazy like a fox, and crazy like FOX News.
I know for I am one.
STFU, Karen we know it's you.
Jesse

United States

#38142 Apr 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You fat pathetic piece of shit, you must not have anything else to do besides posting ridiculous bullshit that doesn‘t make a damn bit of sense. There is no other reason for your pathetic meaningless existence is there? Is it the only way you can bolster your lack of self esteem? I bet, you being fat and on welfare limits the things you can do. You try to make yourself feel better in your failure of a life yet continue to fail at that too. Your picture is next to the word “loser” in the dictionary. I have good news and bad news for you.
Good News is I am praying for you. The Bad News is the payer is some bashes your skull in with a ball bat until that gray matter you call a brain is dripping down your back since you certainly don‘t use it to think of any rational intelligent thought. Right now you are tied for first place as the most useless piece of shit on the face of the earth but you are certainly close to getting the prize.
Coach Rick inducted into the Hall of Fame today then his team wins the National Championship this evening! Great game!

She is worthless. Can't imagine being a 55 year old mother of two, married, a new grandmother(if you can believe anything she posts)and behaves the way she does. If Dempsey is to be believed(so far he's been batting a thousand)then someone will lock her in a closet and throw the key away. They have my vote! Shariah Law will allow her husband to "get rid" of her for damaging his "honor". Maybe one of his farsi buddies will take care of that little problem.
Marcus

United States

#38143 Apr 8, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Rick inducted into the Hall of Fame today then his team wins the National Championship this evening! Great game!
She is worthless. Can't imagine being a 55 year old mother of two, married, a new grandmother(if you can believe anything she posts)and behaves the way she does. If Dempsey is to be believed(so far he's been batting a thousand)then someone will lock her in a closet and throw the key away. They have my vote! Shariah Law will allow her husband to "get rid" of her for damaging his "honor". Maybe one of his farsi buddies will take care of that little problem.
WOW, great game is right enjoyed the entire game. Rick's the man!
Donnie

Red Oak, TX

#38144 Apr 9, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38145 Apr 9, 2013
The Fake Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""

Liberal Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Maddy

United States

#38146 Apr 9, 2013
Joseph Curl noted in his Sunday column in the Washington Times that many Americans around the country were upset with the extravagant lifestyle of President Obama, VP President Biden and their families are living, while most Americans suffer from a still disastrous economy. Curl quoted many of his readers who wrote to him expressing outrage at the way the families handle themselves and taxpayers resources. Curl said to Obama's decision this past week to forgo 5% of his salary is not a coincidental. "American's are fed up with the Royal lifestyle the Obama's live while they work a double shift to by."
Maddy

United States

#38147 Apr 9, 2013
Should read "American's are fed up with the Royal lifestyle the Obama's live while they work a double shift to get by."
Maddy

United States

#38148 Apr 9, 2013
Last weekend Obama golfed with White House Aides, Marvin Nicholson, Michael Brush, Chicago Businessman, Marty Nesbitt, then this weekend golf included Nicholson, Brush and another White House Aide, Joe Paulson.

Obama also went to the NCAA Tournament Syracuse vs
Marquette game in the Verizon Center.

It does raise the question of whether the 90 million Americans out of work or no longer looking for a job might get "teed" off that Obama is "teeing" off?

AP
4/07/2013

*How much did it cost Secret Service for Obama to be in Verizon Center personally instead of watching it on t.v.? Oh, I forgot he did forgo 5% of his salary...pardon me if I don't quite believe everything I'm told.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38149 Apr 9, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>

Karen is about to tie the knot, and is watching her mother bake biscuits in the kitchen.

"Mom?" Karen asks. "How do you keep Dad so happy after all these years of marriage?"

Karen’s mother promptly threw a wad of biscuit dough on the floor, hikes up her dress, and squats down picking the dough up without using her hands.
"Practice this and when you can do it, I'll guarantee that your man will be satisfied for the rest of his life," said Karen’s mother.

So Karen practiced and practiced until her wedding night.

While Karen’s anxious husband waited for her in the bed, Karen emerged wearing a very large negligee, carrying a large can of biscuit dough. She opened the can, threw the dough on the floor, lifted her large negligee, and squatted over the dough, letting out a thunderous fart as she did so.

Karen’s husband, startled, jumped from the bed and backed away.

"What's wrong, honey?" Karen asked.

He replied, "Shit Karen!" as he stepped further away. "If that thing barks like that for a biscuit, I sure as hell don't want to throw any meat at it!"
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38150 Apr 9, 2013
Pres. Obama flew Air Force One to Sandy Hook and then flew back to Washinton D.C. with 11 relatives of the victims to help lobby the bill being discussed about gun control. Pres. Obama thought this would help in pushing his gun control bill through the Senate. I assume that President Obama will fly these 11 relatives back home also.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38151 Apr 9, 2013
What good would it had done Sandy Hook to have had stricter gun laws in place? The shooter was not old enough to have bought a gun on his own. The guns he used was owned by his Mother. When they do a back ground check aren't they doing it just on the person that is buying the gun?
Maddy

United States

#38152 Apr 9, 2013
That is why 62 of the 64 county sheriffs in the state of Colorado came out publicly against the new gun law signed into law by Colorado Gov. Hickenlooper. The sheriffs said that the new law would not have saved anyone in Columbine,Aurora or in Newtown Sandy Hook Elementary.

But this isn't about addressing the real problem which is mental health. These laws are about restricting the use of firearms. The politicians again fail the people by misrepresentation.
Stephen

United States

#38153 Apr 9, 2013
Cold hard facts:

Bush was vilified for his poor economic stats after inheriting a recessionary outlook to work with statistically.

2003:
Unemployment 6.1%
GDP 7.2%
Under employed:4.5 million
*these percentages are based on a much larger participation ratio in the workforce.

2013:
Unemployment 7.7%
GDP 0.4%
Under employed: 9.6 million

*based on percentages which is much lower participation ratio in the workforce. Poverty rate hit a 45 year high. Labor participation is at a 34 year low.

All network media outlets were reporting Bush's bad numbers 3 years into his presidency. We are now 5 years into Obama's presidency and are just now starting to see a few cracks in the staunch refusal to report Obama's record even though it is without question significantly worse now than when Bush was in office.
Marcus

United States

#38154 Apr 9, 2013
In a interview which will be air today on Anderson Cooper 360, Gabby Giffords looks on from her mother's porch as her husband Mark Kelly shoots bottles and clay pots in the Arizona desert with a Glock 19 9mm. The gun is actually Gifford's but Kelly shoots it and wasn't shy about admitting he had a 17 round magazine....

So Mark, what were you testifying in front of Congress and then in Denver in front of Colorado's legislators?

Hypocrisy at it's finest!
Jesse

United States

#38155 Apr 9, 2013
Marcus wrote:
In a interview which will be air today on Anderson Cooper 360, Gabby Giffords looks on from her mother's porch as her husband Mark Kelly shoots bottles and clay pots in the Arizona desert with a Glock 19 9mm. The gun is actually Gifford's but Kelly shoots it and wasn't shy about admitting he had a 17 round magazine....
So Mark, what were you testifying in front of Congress and then in Denver in front of Colorado's legislators?
Hypocrisy at it's finest!
Liberals.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38156 Apr 9, 2013
Maddy wrote:
That is why 62 of the 64 county sheriffs in the state of Colorado came out publicly against the new gun law signed into law by Colorado Gov. Hickenlooper. The sheriffs said that the new law would not have saved anyone in Columbine,Aurora or in Newtown Sandy Hook Elementary.
But this isn't about addressing the real problem which is mental health. These laws are about restricting the use of firearms. The politicians again fail the people by misrepresentation.
And how does the government address mental health before someone does a terrible act towards others?
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#38157 Apr 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>And how does the government address mental health before someone does a terrible act towards others?
Goverment thinks being mentaly ill is normal,because they'er all crazy.hehe.
Maddy

United States

#38158 Apr 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>And how does the government address mental health before someone does a terrible act towards others?
My research strongly suggest these terrible acts of violence against innocent people are being done by individuals with a long history of mental issues. It was known there were problems and these serious problems were ignored.

Columbine School Shooting. The two involved in that incident were known as being anti-social and dressed in gothic attired. Fellow students referred to them as being "weird" and "very dark" and other students didn't feel comfortable around them. Their respective home life would strongly suggest parents who didn't spend time with their teenagers. The teenagers basically "bunked out" at the parent's home. They even assembled their firearms and plans to assault the school inside the parent's home.

Aurora, Colorado shooting was done by an individual who was under the care of a psychiatrist who warned campus police that her patient was homicidal. Nothing was done to prevent the clear and present danger.

Newtown,Connecticut, Sandy Hook Elementary School. The shooter in this case had suffered from mental illness for years and it was known by the school system he attended and his mother. His mother was in the process, to have him committed to an institution when he got one of his mother's guns and started killing people.

All three of these cases it was mental illness that was the root cause.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38159 Apr 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:

They don't while they buying one, this is how it works.

Imagine someone’s teenage son starts cutting himself or your daughter develops anorexia.

They take them to get help and some mental health worker decides that they are a danger and reports them under the Safe Act. That one person, who has never met them before, gets to decide whether or not they lose their civil liberty and get reported to the FBI and this information becomes part of their background check. When that person applies to buy a gun they will be denied.

Then the important questions become:
Is there any appeal process?

How long will this haunt their lives?

How many people will not get treatment because of this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
con man loose in your area be aware... 21 hr angry mom 2
Review: Labor Finders OKC South OKC South (Jan '13) Thu lf mgmt 2
Need new connect May 20 Coco6879 3
ive got subutexs May 19 Coco6879 20
Top Rated Heas Start Programs May 18 WantingTheBest 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) May 18 Emo girl forever 343
News Oklahoma City to host Republican presidential c... May 18 Le Duped 4
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE