Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Dr Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue this unhealthy behavior? You need to call your therapist and get this back under control. Your acting out will be harmful to you and your family.
I agree.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Zane wrote:
Wonder what she named the baby she aborted?
Boy : Hezza Goner Janbaz
Girl: Sheza Goner Janbaz
We will never forget...
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, so she told everyone. She had some long drawn out story she babbled about but with Demsey’s story, it does sound very credible and what I did verify in fact checked out but...like I said, I couldn’t care any less.
She always sounds like a Rachel Maddow Parrot babbling one lie after another and I used to bust her ass every time she did it. She will even post fairytales she gets in her e-mail and swear they are true. When I busted her for it, she said someone tricked her or something, lol.
She is another one of those liberal hacks of the worst kind and sadly no cure other than the one Obama is fixing to deliver on those that did not prepare for the nightmare America is going to experience.
LOL, most messed up person on any thread I've posted on...hands down.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, so she told everyone. She had some long drawn out story she babbled about but with Demsey’s story, it does sound very credible and what I did verify in fact checked out but...like I said, I couldn’t care any less.
She always sounds like a Rachel Maddow Parrot babbling one lie after another and I used to bust her ass every time she did it. She will even post fairytales she gets in her e-mail and swear they are true. When I busted her for it, she said someone tricked her or something, lol.
She is another one of those liberal hacks of the worst kind and sadly no cure other than the one Obama is fixing to deliver on those that did not prepare for the nightmare America is going to experience.
If you still believe anything that woman posts then you've got a problem. I don' know anyone that stupid.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's even more ironic to me anyways. Dempsey said she didn't get along for long with people because of her attitude and personality so that fits like a glove with what you know doesn't it? lol. Then if a foreign exchange student has issues with the law he can have his visa revoked can't he? So maybe that was part of the incentive he needed to find a citizen he could marry to keep the State Department from sending him packing!
Yep. I think somebody knows her and him personally. Hey the little Mrs. is ready to go, see you guys later :-)
Ironic is the perfect description. Dempsey is clearly "in the know" when it comes to justaminute.

As an animal lover I read with interest your ownership of 2 mastiffs. Which are a really large breed...I could visualize this galloping muddy dog weighing over a hundred pounds sprinting down to where you wife was in bed asleep...but not for long, lol. Animals are a lot like kids never a dull moment! Our family has always enjoyed animals, all kinds of animals. Horses,cattle, domestic cats,birds,and ever present dogs. We always preferred larger breeds of working dogs. I like working dogs because they are "thinking" dogs. Easy to train. Then about 14 or 15 years ago our oldest son decided to buy a poodle. He called and told me about this dog that was just delivered to him from the breeder. I was surprised because our oldest son traveled so much I couldn't imagine how in the world he was going to take care of a pet. But as always my oldest son had it all figured out. 2 days after getting this poodle he gives it to his youngest brother without my knowledge. My youngest is still at home so I was blessed with a poodle. Before I saw the dog I thought the poodle he was talking about was one of those little lap dogs which are fine if that is what you like but they have never appealed to me. So when this poodle was given to our youngest I already had a picture in my mind's eye what the new dog would be like. I was wrong. The animal turned out to be a standard poodle and after almost 15 years I can say without hesitation this standard poodle is one of the most intelligent animals I have ever had the pleasure of being around. Never know when an unexpected blessing will come you way!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
If you still believe anything that woman posts then you've got a problem. I don' know anyone that stupid.

I never have, I never will. I've posted all through this thread exposing her lies and fantasies time and time again. I'll bring some of them forward so you all can have a chuckle, lol.

I have never been nice or polite to those kind but...
Mrs MistyGirl and Mrs TAMARA have tried to teach me to play nicer with these liberal hacks, lol.

I used to call JustaNut every name I could think up before, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's even more ironic to me anyways. Dempsey said she didn't get along for long with people because of her attitude and personality so that fits like a glove with what you know doesn't it? lol. Then if a foreign exchange student has issues with the law he can have his visa revoked can't he? So maybe that was part of the incentive he needed to find a citizen he could marry to keep the State Department from sending him packing!
Yep. I think somebody knows her and him personally. Hey the little Mrs. is ready to go, see you guys later :-)
If you read Miss Justi's post long enough she was always slipping thing about her and her family. My first post to her and her posting back she called me a liar. She was always having to brag on herself cause she thinks she is the smartest of us all. The trip she talked about when she got her new laptop was to California and they went with several other Irania gentlemen. What is it they talk? Farsi or something like that. She posted her husband got her the laptop to keep her busy and she knew better than to enter into what ever the men were talking about. She mainly was posting to Dusty and WMCOL and had bragged about everyone telling her how good she looked in her new bath suit. I almost thought she had a thing going in flirting with the 2 guys. The point is she was always posting about her private life as if she wanted to make some think she was far above the rest of us. I accused her at that time that she must be drunk because her posting didnot make sense and she just kept babbling on and on. Man did she get upset with me.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If you read Miss Justi's post long enough she was always slipping thing about her and her family. My first post to her and her posting back she called me a liar. She was always having to brag on herself cause she thinks she is the smartest of us all. The trip she talked about when she got her new laptop was to California and they went with several other Irania gentlemen. What is it they talk? Farsi or something like that. She posted her husband got her the laptop to keep her busy and she knew better than to enter into what ever the men were talking about. She mainly was posting to Dusty and WMCOL and had bragged about everyone telling her how good she looked in her new bath suit. I almost thought she had a thing going in flirting with the 2 guys. The point is she was always posting about her private life as if she wanted to make some think she was far above the rest of us. I accused her at that time that she must be drunk because her posting didnot make sense and she just kept babbling on and on. Man did she get upset with me.
Well you know a lot more about her than I do. But meeting with a bunch of men talking farsi which of course she isn't to open her big mouth? Sounds like something that should be reported to law enforcement to me. Sleeper cell. Remember the Iranians after OKC bombings that flew out of OKC before law enforcement could detain them? I remember those reports and wondered myself what was so attractive to them. What their motives would be. Then I remember a artist rendering of one of the people seen with Timothy McVeigh. Maybe you remember it too, but I swear the picture is a exact replica of Jose Padilla who was convicted on terrorism charges, I don't remember exactly but somewhere in 2005-2007 I think. You just never know.

Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I never have, I never will. I've posted all through this thread exposing her lies and fantasies time and time again. I'll bring some of them forward so you all can have a chuckle, lol.
I have never been nice or polite to those kind but...
Mrs MistyGirl and Mrs TAMARA have tried to teach me to play nicer with these liberal hacks, lol.
I used to call JustaNut every name I could think up before, lol.
Howdy neighbor, Well since I screwed up and let the younger mastiff bring mud into mama's house I was prepared to be chastised for the error of my ways. But my good natured wife put the dog in tub and sprayed the mud off, took a sun bathing towel and dried him off, so order was restored, lol.

What do you think about Tamara post about justaminute's husband and his farsi speaking friends? I'm telling you it makes this ol' boy wonder...
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic is the perfect description. Dempsey is clearly "in the know" when it comes to justaminute.
As an animal lover I read with interest your ownership of 2 mastiffs. Which are a really large breed...I could visualize this galloping muddy dog weighing over a hundred pounds sprinting down to where you wife was in bed asleep...but not for long, lol. Animals are a lot like kids never a dull moment! Our family has always enjoyed animals, all kinds of animals. Horses,cattle, domestic cats,birds,and ever present dogs. We always preferred larger breeds of working dogs. I like working dogs because they are "thinking" dogs. Easy to train. Then about 14 or 15 years ago our oldest son decided to buy a poodle. He called and told me about this dog that was just delivered to him from the breeder. I was surprised because our oldest son traveled so much I couldn't imagine how in the world he was going to take care of a pet. But as always my oldest son had it all figured out. 2 days after getting this poodle he gives it to his youngest brother without my knowledge. My youngest is still at home so I was blessed with a poodle. Before I saw the dog I thought the poodle he was talking about was one of those little lap dogs which are fine if that is what you like but they have never appealed to me. So when this poodle was given to our youngest I already had a picture in my mind's eye what the new dog would be like. I was wrong. The animal turned out to be a standard poodle and after almost 15 years I can say without hesitation this standard poodle is one of the most intelligent animals I have ever had the pleasure of being around. Never know when an unexpected blessing will come you way!
You would get along with my wife! She's in love with every animal well almost every animal. She is interested by wary of snakes and crocs, and gators. I don't have that much love in my heart. I have a friend who's wife has one of those yapping dust mop looking dogs. The thing is brainless but my friends wife is always holding it even if she goes to the store she has that damn dog with her. Leaves her car running while she's shopping so her little hairy blob is comfortable. Leave the thing at home I'd say and save on fuel!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know a lot more about her than I do. But meeting with a bunch of men talking farsi which of course she isn't to open her big mouth? Sounds like something that should be reported to law enforcement to me. Sleeper cell. Remember the Iranians after OKC bombings that flew out of OKC before law enforcement could detain them? I remember those reports and wondered myself what was so attractive to them. What their motives would be. Then I remember a artist rendering of one of the people seen with Timothy McVeigh. Maybe you remember it too, but I swear the picture is a exact replica of Jose Padilla who was convicted on terrorism charges, I don't remember exactly but somewhere in 2005-2007 I think. You just never know.
You know The Iranians are probably like the Mexicans when they are together with their own kind they speak their native language. Just said they all were there to help one of them whom they had been in business with buy a restaurant. That the men were talking business. From what LITTLE I know I don't think Iranian men welcome women into their business part of their lives.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You know The Iranians are probably like the Mexicans when they are together with their own kind they speak their native language. Just said they all were there to help one of them whom they had been in business with buy a restaurant. That the men were talking business. From what LITTLE I know I don't think Iranian men welcome women into their business part of their lives.
Yes they have a different culture than ours. But what you're saying fits exactly what "Dempsey" had to say doesn't it, LOL.

That's funny I don't care who you are!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy neighbor, Well since I screwed up and let the younger mastiff bring mud into mama's house I was prepared to be chastised for the error of my ways. But my good natured wife put the dog in tub and sprayed the mud off, took a sun bathing towel and dried him off, so order was restored, lol.
What do you think about Tamara post about justaminute's husband and his farsi speaking friends? I'm telling you it makes this ol' boy wonder...

I remember when it was all said because I was right here from the beginning of this thread as was TAMARA and MistyGirl. JustanIdiot claimed they all flew to California or somewhere on a trip at the time. Anyway it is all right here on this thread. As for what do I think? I think they could be a sleeper cell just waiting for orders from the Chief Diaper Head but if that is so the Ray better get rid of Karen since she can't keep her mouth shut.

Besides that, if they made her a bomb vest, they would need a Circus Tent to make it big enough to fit, lol. From what others have said, she makes Moby-Dick look like a Minnow, lol.

Sounds like you have sweet forgiving wife which have become a rare find nowadays. You're a very lucky man but I bet you already know that. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Best Regard
Donnie

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
TAMARA

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Donnie goes to a grocery store and spots cat food at special prices. He picks a dozen cans of cat food and goes to check out. The Manager, Packing Heat, gets suspicious. Donnie doesn't strike him as the cat owning type and thinks he's buying it to feed his kids. So he asks Donnie to show him his cat before he will let him have the cat food.

So Donnie goes home and returns with a cat which forces the reluctant manager to sell him the food.

The next week Donnie is back at the store and finds dog food on special. He picks out a dozen cans and heads for the check out. Again the Manager is suspicious. He thinks that this guy may have a cat but no way he has a dog and that the dog food is really for his kids. So, he asks Donnie to go get the dog and bring it back to show him it really exists before he can let him have the food.

So Donnie heads for home and soon returns with a dog. The Manager again has to back down and sell him the dog food.

Next week Donnie comes to the grocery store with a bag. He asks the manager to put his hand in the bag. Somewhat curious the Manager obliges and immediately pulls it back out. He looks at Donnie and shouts: "What the FU**CK?! This is SH!T!" Donnie calmly replies: "Yes! And I want to buy some toilet paper..."
Depensey

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

The year is 2222 and Packing Heat and Misty land on Mars after accumulating Enough Frequent Flier miles.

They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things. Packing Heat asks if Mars has a stock market, If they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc.

Finally, Misty brings up the subject of sex. "Just how do you guys do It?" asks Misty.

The Martian responds, "Pretty much the way you do." A discussion ensues! Finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.

Misty and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weenie member about half an inch long and just a quarter-inch thick.

"I don't think this is going to work," says Misty.

"Why?" he asks. "What's the matter?"

"Well," she replies, "It's just not long enough to reach me!"

"No problem," he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long.

"Well," she says, "That's quite impressive, but it is still narrow."

"No problem," he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his Member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman.

"Wow!" she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made mad, passionate love.

The next day the couples rejoin their other partners and go their separate ways. As they walked along, Packing Heat asks, "Well, was it any good?"

"I hate to say it," says Misty, "but it was wonderful. How about you?"

"It was horrible," he replies. "All I got was a headache. She kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears.
Dr Jones

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Oklahoma. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb Maddy jokes, when a Maddy woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting:

"I've heard enough of your stupid Maddy jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the colour of a person's Skin have to do with her worth as a human being?"

"Its guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only Maddies, but women in general... and all in the name of humour!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologise, and the Maddy yells, "You stay out of this mister! I'm talking to that little sh!t on your knee!"
Dempsey

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

An American Soldier, a rare democrat soldier, was attending some university courses between deployments. He had completed tours in Timor, and just returned from Iraq. One of the courses had a professor Zane who was an avowed atheist.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."

The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor Zane proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Soldier got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and punched him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The Soldier went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked and sat there looking on in silence.

The professor Zane eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Soldier and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Soldier calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting America's Soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid sh!t and act like an arsehole, so He sent me."
Mandy

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Donnie walks into a bar and orders a triple scotch. The bartender pours him the drink and the guy downs it in one gulp.

"Wow", says the bartender, "Something bad must have happened".

Yeah it did, he said. "I came home early today, went up to the bedroom, and found my wife having sex with my best friend."

The bartender pours the guy another triple shot. "This one's on the house". The guy gulps it down once again. The bartender asks "Did you say anything to your wife?"

The guy answers "Yeah, I walked up to her, told her to pack her bag's and get out!"

"What about your best friend ?" asks the bartender.

"I looked him straight in the eye and said BAD DOG!!" (Eeeeeewwwwwwww!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,221 - 37,240 of70,978
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yukon Discussions

Search the Yukon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Southwestern Christian University Expels Studen... 23 min TAMARA 265
God Does Not Approve Gays Or Lesbians Or Porn P... 5 hr So What 1
Destroy the KKK 14 hr KKK is Gay Gay Gay 16
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon Young Rich 54
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Mon Count Suckula 10
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Mon pantiedhusband 70
Review: Kirby Kyles Trucking (Apr '09) Sun Realman 72
•••
•••