Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38096 Apr 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Or so she told you. Misrepresentation is what she does. Lies are her standard.

Where did they meet?

Right, so she told everyone. She had some long drawn out story she babbled about but with Demsey’s story, it does sound very credible and what I did verify in fact checked out but...like I said, I couldn’t care any less.

She always sounds like a Rachel Maddow Parrot babbling one lie after another and I used to bust her ass every time she did it. She will even post fairytales she gets in her e-mail and swear they are true. When I busted her for it, she said someone tricked her or something, lol.

She is another one of those liberal hacks of the worst kind and sadly no cure other than the one Obama is fixing to deliver on those that did not prepare for the nightmare America is going to experience.
Packing Heat

United States

#38097 Apr 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
I is one mean, lowdown, high smelling low life from the nuthouse in Vinita, Oklahoma and I am proud that I am such a skuz bucket .
Yes, I did write this and I am still proud to be a skuz bucket.

Eat your heart out. Your just wish your home could be in the nuthouse like mine.
Donnie

United States

#38098 Apr 7, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Marcus

United States

#38099 Apr 7, 2013
A distraught senior citizen phoned her doctor's office. "Is it true," she wanted to know, "that the medication you prescribed has to be taken for the rest of my life?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," the doctor told her.There was a moment of silence before TAMARA replied, "I'm wondering, then,just
how serious is my condition because this prescription is marked 'NO REFILLS'."
Zane

United States

#38100 Apr 7, 2013
Packing Heat had lost his job, and his house and after being released from the nuthouse in Vinita, Ok., he had to move his family somewhere, so they moved and camped on a wildlife preserve in Florida. He took his rifle and went hunting. He brought back a Florida panther. He skinned and cleaned it, and as the family was eating, a game warden came up and arrested the man for poaching an endangered species. The man appeared before a judge, and told him about losing his job, and just trying to feed his family. The judge took pity on him, and told him he would let him go as long as he didn't kill any more endangered species. The man agreed, and started for the door. The judge called out to the man to stop. They looked at each other, and the judge told the man; "I just had to ask you one question. What did the Florida panther taste like"? The man thought for a moment and replied; "It tasted like a bald eagle, but cooked up tender like a manatee"
Packing Heat

United States

#38101 Apr 7, 2013
Little 5 year old Misty came running home and exclaimed; "Mommy, the boys at my school gave me a whole quarter just for climbing up a tree" The mother frowned, and told Misty that the only reason the boys wanted her to climb the tree, was so they could see her panties. Misty seemed confused, and ran to her room. The next day, Misty came running home again. "Mommy, the boys gave me TWO quarters to climb the tree again". Mom told her that she should not do it again, because the boys just wanted to see her panties. "Don't worry Mommy, this time I fooled them. I didn't wear any panties to school today".
JAG

United States

#38102 Apr 7, 2013
Just because my value system is closer to one platform than the other? I really am more in between ... I guess I finally understand your other question... I try my best to be as informed as any one can with all the political retoric that is spewed forth...and attempt to vote for the best person, the one I believe will try to represent the interest of ALL the citizens, not just line their own pocket or those of their 'friends' but when you push me into a box, ask me to declare a side, then I am more of a Democrat than I am a Republican.... you see? I still have a heart.... it has not been replaced with a ticker tape machine....
Elohimsokie

United States

#38103 Apr 7, 2013
Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by
cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could
live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go
to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So
all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

Marcus came back and said to the king, I brought ten
apples. The king then explained the trial to him. You have to
shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your
face or youll be eaten.

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out
in pain, so he was killed.

Zane arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the
king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this
should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8. .. and on the
ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

Marcus and Zane met in Hell. Marcus
asked, Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?
Zane replied, I couldnt help it, I saw Packing Heat
coming with pineapples.
TAMARA

United States

#38104 Apr 7, 2013
A British company is developing computer chips that can store music in women's breast implants as women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts without listening to them.
TAMARA

United States

#38105 Apr 7, 2013
Marcus walked into his favourite dive bar, took his regular stool, looked around, and asked Zane the bartender, "Where's Maddy the waitress?"

"She's dead," replied the bartender.

"Dead?", asked Marcus.

"She died from herpes.", said the bartender.

Marcus replied, "You don't die from herpes."

"You do if you give it to Big Donnie!", said the bartender.
Packing Heat

United States

#38106 Apr 7, 2013
The only thing that casts doubt on the miracles of Jesus is that they were all witnessed by fishermen.
Jesse

United States

#38107 Apr 8, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
I think she came from a disadvantaged childhood with an abusive male figure probably her father. The underlying obsession with sexual dysfunctions dominates her expressed opinions and even with attempts of humor she still gravitates toward sexual perversions.
Psychologist journal entry for justaminute aka justaliar and all her alias's. Karen Lea Janbaz is a 55 year old over weight female. She has never felt personal confidence in herself so she attaches herself to those who can accept her sometimes bizarre behaviors. In her younger years she found acceptance with a foreign exchange student from Iran who was taking classes at a local university. He seemed shy but didn't reject her out of hand which had been her experiences in High School. Gholavez wanted to stay in America he didn't want to return to Iran. He had a visa to stay here as long as he was in college he was certain his visa could be renewed. Money would be an issue, everything depended on money. Karen was already smitten he knew that but he wasn't attracted to her. Days went by and he would see her from time to time in the library or if he was going to class sometimes she would be on the bench. She always would look up and smile and wave. It wasn't until the third day in a roll he realized she was stalking him. Her desperation was clear. Sad creature. He didn't burn any bridges he was still friendly to her. Weeks passed his money and ability to stay in a college program to further his education was getting harder. He ate only one meal a day to save money. Karen would sometimes sneak him cookies she had made. She was always snacking on something. Then the letter came in the mail. U.S. State Department had reviewed his application for an extension to his visa and it was being denied unless he could show probable cause. He could either show enrollment for the next year of studies in the college he had attended or a transfer to another college in the continental United States, or he would have to return to Iran and apply for another visa or his last choice was to marry a U.S. Citizen and the U.S. State Department would grant him additional time to become a naturalized citizen.
Gholavez was married to Karen shortly afterward. To keep the charade of a happy American Family they had 2 children a boy and a girl. Gholavez started a restaurant. At first Karen helped but soon her personality and attitude rubbed employees and customers the wrong way. Gholavez's only peace was to find a way to get her away from work. Allah answered his prayers when she was diagnosed with MS. You have to accept these little gifts Allah hands you and be grateful. Gholavez was grateful. He had his business he didn't have to return to the hellhole that was his native country. He had his son Ryan and his daughter Lauren. His wife, well she was still there and she did have her purposes. She knew how to cook a few things he had learned to eat over the years. Plus he had to admit her idea of using the name Ray really helped people to accept him.
Totally believable!
Jesse

United States

#38108 Apr 8, 2013
Dr Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue this unhealthy behavior? You need to call your therapist and get this back under control. Your acting out will be harmful to you and your family.
I agree.
Jesse

United States

#38109 Apr 8, 2013
Zane wrote:
Wonder what she named the baby she aborted?
Boy : Hezza Goner Janbaz
Girl: Sheza Goner Janbaz
We will never forget...
Jesse

United States

#38111 Apr 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, so she told everyone. She had some long drawn out story she babbled about but with Demsey’s story, it does sound very credible and what I did verify in fact checked out but...like I said, I couldn’t care any less.
She always sounds like a Rachel Maddow Parrot babbling one lie after another and I used to bust her ass every time she did it. She will even post fairytales she gets in her e-mail and swear they are true. When I busted her for it, she said someone tricked her or something, lol.
She is another one of those liberal hacks of the worst kind and sadly no cure other than the one Obama is fixing to deliver on those that did not prepare for the nightmare America is going to experience.
LOL, most messed up person on any thread I've posted on...hands down.
Jesse

United States

#38112 Apr 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you still believe anything that woman posts then you've got a problem. I don' know anyone that stupid.
MistyGirl

United States

#38113 Apr 8, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's even more ironic to me anyways. Dempsey said she didn't get along for long with people because of her attitude and personality so that fits like a glove with what you know doesn't it? lol. Then if a foreign exchange student has issues with the law he can have his visa revoked can't he? So maybe that was part of the incentive he needed to find a citizen he could marry to keep the State Department from sending him packing!
Yep. I think somebody knows her and him personally. Hey the little Mrs. is ready to go, see you guys later :-)
Ironic is the perfect description. Dempsey is clearly "in the know" when it comes to justaminute.

As an animal lover I read with interest your ownership of 2 mastiffs. Which are a really large breed...I could visualize this galloping muddy dog weighing over a hundred pounds sprinting down to where you wife was in bed asleep...but not for long, lol. Animals are a lot like kids never a dull moment! Our family has always enjoyed animals, all kinds of animals. Horses,cattle, domestic cats,birds,and ever present dogs. We always preferred larger breeds of working dogs. I like working dogs because they are "thinking" dogs. Easy to train. Then about 14 or 15 years ago our oldest son decided to buy a poodle. He called and told me about this dog that was just delivered to him from the breeder. I was surprised because our oldest son traveled so much I couldn't imagine how in the world he was going to take care of a pet. But as always my oldest son had it all figured out. 2 days after getting this poodle he gives it to his youngest brother without my knowledge. My youngest is still at home so I was blessed with a poodle. Before I saw the dog I thought the poodle he was talking about was one of those little lap dogs which are fine if that is what you like but they have never appealed to me. So when this poodle was given to our youngest I already had a picture in my mind's eye what the new dog would be like. I was wrong. The animal turned out to be a standard poodle and after almost 15 years I can say without hesitation this standard poodle is one of the most intelligent animals I have ever had the pleasure of being around. Never know when an unexpected blessing will come you way!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38114 Apr 8, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
If you still believe anything that woman posts then you've got a problem. I don' know anyone that stupid.

I never have, I never will. I've posted all through this thread exposing her lies and fantasies time and time again. I'll bring some of them forward so you all can have a chuckle, lol.

I have never been nice or polite to those kind but...
Mrs MistyGirl and Mrs TAMARA have tried to teach me to play nicer with these liberal hacks, lol.

I used to call JustaNut every name I could think up before, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38115 Apr 8, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's even more ironic to me anyways. Dempsey said she didn't get along for long with people because of her attitude and personality so that fits like a glove with what you know doesn't it? lol. Then if a foreign exchange student has issues with the law he can have his visa revoked can't he? So maybe that was part of the incentive he needed to find a citizen he could marry to keep the State Department from sending him packing!
Yep. I think somebody knows her and him personally. Hey the little Mrs. is ready to go, see you guys later :-)
If you read Miss Justi's post long enough she was always slipping thing about her and her family. My first post to her and her posting back she called me a liar. She was always having to brag on herself cause she thinks she is the smartest of us all. The trip she talked about when she got her new laptop was to California and they went with several other Irania gentlemen. What is it they talk? Farsi or something like that. She posted her husband got her the laptop to keep her busy and she knew better than to enter into what ever the men were talking about. She mainly was posting to Dusty and WMCOL and had bragged about everyone telling her how good she looked in her new bath suit. I almost thought she had a thing going in flirting with the 2 guys. The point is she was always posting about her private life as if she wanted to make some think she was far above the rest of us. I accused her at that time that she must be drunk because her posting didnot make sense and she just kept babbling on and on. Man did she get upset with me.
Donnie

Longview, TX

#38116 Apr 8, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many blacks in OKC (Jan '12) 8 hr squeezers 183
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 14 hr Fireguy925 289
Gov. Fallin, Others To Be Sworn Into Office Dur... 19 hr agree 3
So Sally Kern..... 19 hr agree 2
The end of travis ford Sat Bourne free 3
Hobby Lobby Leaders Wants Bible in Public Schools (May '14) Sat Independent1 141
Review: Oklahoma Halfway House Inc (Aug '13) Sat bjhaller 14
Yukon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:01PM
Should Jerry Now Be Considered a Top-Quality GM?
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better