OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,595 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#38012 Apr 5, 2013
Jesse had just totaled her car in a horrific accident.

Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.

"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"

"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" Jesse chirped.

"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.

"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" Jesse began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."

"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."
TAMARA

United States

#38013 Apr 5, 2013
Little Donnie walked into his parents' bedroom while they were making love.

"What're you doing?" asked the child.

"Why,'er, we're playing poker, son," replied his father.

"What's mama doing?" "She's my partner."

Bobby ambled out of the bedroom, and as he walked down the hall, he heard noises in his sister Maddy's bedroom. He stopped, opened the door and discovered the girl having intercourse with her boyfriend.

"What're you doing?" asked Donnie.

"We're playing poker," replied his sister.

"And what about him?" asked the child, pointing to her sister's pal.

"He's my partner." The youngster left the room and went down the hall to the room of Packing Heat, his teenage brother, who was masturbating furiously.

"What are you doing?" asked the child.

"I'm playing poker," replied Packing heatr.

"Where's your partner?"

"Listen," said Packing Heat, "when you've got a good hand, you don't need a partner!"
Jesse

United States

#38015 Apr 5, 2013
There was three Repig Women at the University of Oklahoma. The Dean gave them the job of measuring the height of the new flagpole.

So they put the flag pole in the base and are then on ladders trying to measure the flagpole.

Finally an architect walks by and sees they are having trouble so he takes the pole out of the ground and lays it down and pulls out his tape measure and measures the pole. He writes the measurement on a piece of paper and walks away.

The Repig Women look at each other and say "Just like those damn architects, give us length when we wanted height.
Packing heat

United States

#38016 Apr 5, 2013
A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only."

Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain." They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left.

Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."
Zane

United States

#38017 Apr 5, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Since that is the most likely explanation I hope her hemorrhoids which no doubt she has, develop into thrombosed and clotted. May a million Iranian fleas infest her armpit hair which I also have no doubt and may her vagina of rot and decay facilitate her early demise.
Let's hope it itches like hades before she expires!
Maddy

United States

#38018 Apr 5, 2013
Two couples were playing cards.

Marcus accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed that Zane's wife wasn't wearing any underwear!

Shocked by this, Marcus hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later, Marcus went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Zane's's wife followed him and asked, "Did you see anything that you liked under there?"

Marcus admitted that, well, yes, he did.

She said, "You can have it, but it will cost you $100."

After a minute or two, Marcus indicates that he is interested.

She tells him that since Zane works Friday afternoons and Marcus doesn't, Marcus should come to her house around 2:00 pm on Friday.

Friday came and Marcus went to her house at 2:00 pm. After paying her $100 they went to the bedroom, had sex and then Marcus left.

Zane came home about 6:00 pm. He asked his wife, "Did Marcus come by this afternoon?"

Reluctantly, she replied, "Yes, he did stop by for a few minutes."

Next Zane asked, "Did Marcus give you $100?"

She thinks, "Oh hell, he knows!"

Finally she says, "Well, yes... he did give me $100."

"Good," Marcus says. "Zane came by the office this morning and borrowed $100 from me. He said that he would stop by our house on his way home and pay me back."
Misty

United States

#38019 Apr 5, 2013
Packing heat was in a bar drinking and looking all depressed.

His friend asked him why he was looking depressed and he replied, "Some things you just can't explain.

This morning I was outside milking. As soon as the bucket was filled, the cow kicked it down with her left foot so I tied up her left foot to a pole.

I began to fill up the bucket again and she kicked it down with her right foot, so I tied her right to a pole too.

As soon as I finished milking her again she knocked down the bucket with her tail so I took off my belt and tied up her tail with my belt.

As I was tying up her tail, my pants dropped down, then my wife came out and well, trust me, some things you just can't explain!
Zane

United States

#38024 Apr 5, 2013
Wonder what she named the baby she aborted?

Boy : Hezza Goner Janbaz
Girl: Sheza Goner Janbaz
Donnie

United States

#38025 Apr 5, 2013
Whoa, bet it's burning like hell, LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38029 Apr 6, 2013
Oh and all of you, my daughter has my tablet which I gave her as a gift when she got her full time job out of state and my husband's laptop is in the shop being fixed. All recorded proof. Don't think I don't think that this 'other' is not being used to incite you. That's the plan. Heat's plan. He said that he would take care of Justaminute two posts up from my troups and the General Overheated posts. This is his plan. And I reported it and his 'she has 2 laptops. I wonder how many times you have used those IP addresses Heat, because they will show.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38030 Apr 6, 2013
And if you failed to read the terms of agreement that is stated on the main Topix site, you are in violation. Go and read it. There seems to be a circus on Topix but there are a few rules for posters and you broke it. Eventually you will hear from them. I know I will.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38031 Apr 6, 2013
I see where a judge in New York has made a ruling that the morning after pill can be bought over the counter for any age girl/women. That it cost $50 to $70. Now if it can be bought over the counter doesn't that mean that it will not be cover under prescription drug plans? You have to have a prescription by a doctor for a drug plan to cover that medication. So what I want to know if this kicks this drug out of all health insurance plans? Which is find with me.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38032 Apr 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I have reported every instance that you have mentioned my family, every single one. It says that it takes time to handle the multitude of reports. I'm not waiting on them. I have talked with several police officers that come to my restaurant. If you hope to incite violence against my family or try to harm it financially your little names won't protect you.

You ignorant dolt! Did you also report every single time you mention them too since it was you that exposed who they are and it was you that in fact injected them into this forum? Never mind you stupid moron, they have everything right on their server so they know as well as right here for all to read. I bet your beat cops were glad you removed all doubt of what a moron you really are, asking them to help you with your cry-baby lawsuit. Just who in the hell has incited violence against your family since Iíve never read where anyone do so? And financial harm, how? Posting links to reviews of that greasy-spoon diner you call a business found on Google or Bing search engines?

You really arenít very good at this are you? Actually youíre living proof, stupid just canít be fixed!
Justaminute wrote:
In fact, I am sure Canned heat is leading the charge and he is the 'other'. In fact he told you how to do it. Laptops, because that is how he does it. When Tamara said I was too stupid to do these things and cast doubt on it happening, lo and behold another attack of the 'other'. Not me and I can prove it. Especially in a court of law but not this thread court.

If by ďCanned heatĒ you are directing this one at me and you are sure then lets quit playing around and you file some action you idiot! I did not tell them how to do it moron, I told them how you were doing it and it was you that posted the fact you now had 2 computers and again, all the evidence is right here on this thread. So get off your fat ass and lets get on with it. Iíll show you just how to deal with a slander lawsuit. Try me and see...Idiot!
Justaminute wrote:
Before Zane decided to slander my husband who does not participate on this board he set himself up for civil charges. The police officers say that you cannot hide your IP addresses even if you have a couple.

Nor should he worry about it either. I came behind him and did the research and sure enough, there it is, yellow page and others had posted on the internet for all to see. Your husband completely identified by name, business name and phone number.

What puzzles me most JustanIdiot, why did you ever post on here you idenities to start with? After all it was you that had warned everyone else to be careful what they typed! Why is it that Liberal Retards like you are so good at warning others to not do something yet it is ok for you to do it and your protected from anyone posting a response? Like I said you mental midget, youíre really not very good at this are you?
Justaminute wrote:
I have no attention of ever posting anything again on this board. But if you attack my daughter or my husband again he said that he has plenty of money to go after you. And he will, Canned Heat.

Attention or Intention? You ignorant goofball, LMAO, Really? Again you ignorant dolt, if you are so sure you have your man and firmly believe it is me then quit playing around and lets get on with it. Rest assure I have the funds to come to Oklahoma City and respond to the courts on any actions you file but...rest assured I have the money also to file a counter suit against your stupidity and I will also name your husband as an accessory to such action and have the money to play in the courts as long as it takes to break you since you are the liar here and I know it. Now do it or STFU!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38033 Apr 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Leave my husband and my daughter out of your Nazi agenda. Persecute someone else. I am silenced. Leave me and my family out of it. I do intend to report every time you mention me or my family. I am also documenting it.

You should really follow your own advice! You are the one the injected them into this forum and everything else. Any good lawyer will tell you if you felt under attack you would have left this forum along time ago and not stay and agitate the hell out of those you hate and...give them all your personal information at the same time!

Again, you prove that stupid just canít be fixed. Iím really watching now because I just donít believe youíre silenced. Prove me wrong when I know you canít keep your fat mouth shut. You could and youíre not about to start now.
Justaminute wrote:
I can prove I am not the other to the Topix board. Every time you post it I have proof that I am somewhere else. A lot of proof. Time is on my side, eventually they will catch up with you.

Really, who cares?
Justaminute wrote:
Oh and all of you, my daughter has my tablet which I gave her as a gift when she got her full time job out of state and my husband's laptop is in the shop being fixed. All recorded proof. Don't think I don't think that this 'other' is not being used to incite you. That's the plan. Heat's plan. He said that he would take care of Justaminute two posts up from my troups and the General Overheated posts. This is his plan. And I reported it and his 'she has 2 laptops. I wonder how many times you have used those IP addresses Heat, because they will show.

Who cares who has your tablet? I donít! Like I said, if you really believe this bullshit then quit playing around and lets get on with it. While I have never had any kind of plan as you state here trust me, I have a plan if I can get you to file a lawsuit. Now stop whining and get busy.
Justaminute wrote:
And if you failed to read the terms of agreement that is stated on the main Topix site, you are in violation. Go and read it. There seems to be a circus on Topix but there are a few rules for posters and you broke it. Eventually you will hear from them. I know I will.

Really? Now this one has me rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. In violation you say? Watch, let me show you my surprised look!ďWOWĒ ROFLMAO you ignorant dolt! Where the hell have you been hiding since there has been a circus going on at Topix for the last 2 years that I have participated in and longer than that if you just opened your eyes and read awhile. Exactly who will we hear from and how long will we have to wait? Maybe they can help me give a shit since a fart was all I could give you ignorant dolt!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38034 Apr 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I see where a judge in New York has made a ruling that the morning after pill can be bought over the counter for any age girl/women. That it cost $50 to $70. Now if it can be bought over the counter doesn't that mean that it will not be cover under prescription drug plans? You have to have a prescription by a doctor for a drug plan to cover that medication. So what I want to know if this kicks this drug out of all health insurance plans? Which is find with me.

Not sure but that is a good question. This particular case is far from being over with. First and foremost is the fact if a minor child is in need of a morning after pill only means by law a rape took place since minors cannot consent to sex. Let me look into this one and I will post anything I find.

Best Regards TAMARA
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38035 Apr 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported every instance that you have mentioned my family, every single one. It says that it takes time to handle the multitude of reports. I'm not waiting on them. I have talked with several police officers that come to my restaurant. If you hope to incite violence against my family or try to harm it financially your little names won't protect you.
In fact, I am sure Canned heat is leading the charge and he is the 'other'. In fact he told you how to do it. Laptops, because that is how he does it. When Tamara said I was too stupid to do these things and cast doubt on it happening, lo and behold another attack of the 'other'. Not me and I can prove it. Especially in a court of law but not this thread court.
Before Zane decided to slander my husband who does not participate on this board he set himself up for civil charges. The police officers say that you cannot hide your IP addresses even if you have a couple.
I have no attention of ever posting anything again on this board. But if you attack my daughter or my husband again he said that he has plenty of money to go after you. And he will, Canned Heat.
Leave my husband and my daughter out of your Nazi agenda. Persecute someone else. I am silenced. Leave me and my family out of it. I do intend to report every time you mention me or my family. I am also documenting it.
I can prove I am not the other to the Topix board. Every time you post it I have proof that I am somewhere else. A lot of proof. Time is on my side, eventually they will catch up with you.
I really donot care who is doing all the stupid posting. But you arguing with whom ever just keeps it going.
But talk about the name calling and attacks towards your family. Well you need to follow your own advice. I remember the name calling and attacks you posted about my family and I asked you to stop and you did not. I said the posting on here was between you and me. I never once attacked your family and I could have. Some of your remarks to me even were very uncalled for.
But part of the problem is you calling people names and twisting what they said in their posting. You should have never ever put so much of your personal info on here or any where else. So my advice to you is stop posting every bit of info about your life and family. Stop telling everyone where you are and where you are going. This is just asking for trouble.
Zane

United States

#38036 Apr 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant dolt! Did you also report every single time you mention them too since it was you that exposed who they are and it was you that in fact injected them into this forum? Never mind you stupid moron, they have everything right on their server so they know as well as right here for all to read. I bet your beat cops were glad you removed all doubt of what a moron you really are, asking them to help you with your cry-baby lawsuit. Just who in the hell has incited violence against your family since Iíve never read where anyone do so? And financial harm, how? Posting links to reviews of that greasy-spoon diner you call a business found on Google or Bing search engines?
You really arenít very good at this are you? Actually youíre living proof, stupid just canít be fixed!
<quoted text>
If by ďCanned heatĒ you are directing this one at me and you are sure then lets quit playing around and you file some action you idiot! I did not tell them how to do it moron, I told them how you were doing it and it was you that posted the fact you now had 2 computers and again, all the evidence is right here on this thread. So get off your fat ass and lets get on with it. Iíll show you just how to deal with a slander lawsuit. Try me and see...Idiot!
<quoted text>
Nor should he worry about it either. I came behind him and did the research and sure enough, there it is, yellow page and others had posted on the internet for all to see. Your husband completely identified by name, business name and phone number.
What puzzles me most JustanIdiot, why did you ever post on here you idenities to start with? After all it was you that had warned everyone else to be careful what they typed! Why is it that Liberal Retards like you are so good at warning others to not do something yet it is ok for you to do it and your protected from anyone posting a response? Like I said you mental midget, youíre really not very good at this are you?
<quoted text>
Attention or Intention? You ignorant goofball, LMAO, Really? Again you ignorant dolt, if you are so sure you have your man and firmly believe it is me then quit playing around and lets get on with it. Rest assure I have the funds to come to Oklahoma City and respond to the courts on any actions you file but...rest assured I have the money also to file a counter suit against your stupidity and I will also name your husband as an accessory to such action and have the money to play in the courts as long as it takes to break you since you are the liar here and I know it. Now do it or STFU!
She is the one doing all this crap of posting using our usernames whenever you make her loose a little skin then she stops and then starts saying she'll sue everyone! Someone knows her personal I think they had some new information which they decided to share, LOL. Justaliar make enemies wherever she roams.

Is it any wonder? NO
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38037 Apr 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I see where a judge in New York has made a ruling that the morning after pill can be bought over the counter for any age girl/women. That it cost $50 to $70. Now if it can be bought over the counter doesn't that mean that it will not be cover under prescription drug plans? You have to have a prescription by a doctor for a drug plan to cover that medication. So what I want to know if this kicks this drug out of all health insurance plans? Which is find with me..

Compromising with Brainless, leftist nutbag retards brought us here. Best I can see it is all about politics with this case. The health of 13 and 14 year old girls is the responsibility of parents in my humble opinion. If their child has been raped and doesn't want to report it or is having unsafe, unprotected and certainly illegal sex, no matter how embarrassing or painful for the child, parents need to be informed. It is not the responsibility of the State or anyone else to shield children from the disapproval of illegal acts from their parents.

The issue is not the safety of Plan B, it is one of parental responsibility. And the decision to market the product to young girls is a political one by an Activist Judge, not medical. It is astounding that a single Judge can make a decision of this magnitude. Since when has a Judge been authorized to practice medicine? I've been around a while and observed all the moral atrocities of the '60s and their consequences but this decision strikes me as the most unwise, immoral, thoughtless decision I have ever heard of. It is a charter for pedophiles, pimps, bullies and perverts of all sorts. I am sure this decision will be appealed and revoked but...it is still absolutely beyond belief that it could ever have been made in the first place. I want to see if this Morally Bankrupt Obama Administration Appeals this decision, which I doubt they will.

The license to practice medicine of "Judge" Korman should be revoked and he should lose his right to practice law. Shame on you Korman, you unthinking morally bankrupt pervert. Judge Korman "ruled that the government's refusal to lift restrictions on access to
the pill was "arbitrary, capricious, and unreasonable." In response to the ruling, the National Association of Statutory Rapists, along with the Committee to Destroy Parental Rights and NAMBLA (The North American Boy Love Association), issued statements thanking him for his "bias, thoughtless and unreasonable" decision.

They all are key constituent groups of the Democratic Party and this Obama Administration in particular. This party is now as close to being an organized band of misfits, loons, perverts, and aliens as can be imagined. If only these were available in say, December 1960 in Hawaii, maybe we wouldnĎt have all these problems now...just saying. Since we have had Obama longer than his Dad ever did, Iím led to think he certainly would have bought a handful of these and saved us all this misery.
MistyGirl

United States

#38038 Apr 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I really donot care who is doing all the stupid posting. But you arguing with whom ever just keeps it going.
But talk about the name calling and attacks towards your family. Well you need to follow your own advice. I remember the name calling and attacks you posted about my family and I asked you to stop and you did not. I said the posting on here was between you and me. I never once attacked your family and I could have. Some of your remarks to me even were very uncalled for.
But part of the problem is you calling people names and twisting what they said in their posting. You should have never ever put so much of your personal info on here or any where else. So my advice to you is stop posting every bit of info about your life and family. Stop telling everyone where you are and where you are going. This is just asking for trouble.
Good morning Tamara,
It's called karma and justaminute has earned a ton of negative karma in the last couple of years that I know of. If you just look at what her actions have been toward you alone in the last 2 years. Then add what she has done to everyone else (lost count of the number)with misrepresentations and outright lies. I remember when she got into it with WMCOL and Dusty plus I know WMCOL knows her personal remember him posting he liked the soup at Perry's? I remember that post and I also remember her posting personal stuff on here which I told her was not a good idea, several of us told her that and she came back and said she didn't care her cover had been blowed before and she said something else I thought was interesting. She said her real identity had been discovered many times over the years. That little admission stayed in my mind because it was so odd. Who makes a statement like that?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38039 Apr 6, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the one doing all this crap of posting using our usernames whenever you make her loose a little skin then she stops and then starts saying she'll sue everyone! Someone knows her personal I think they had some new information which they decided to share, LOL. Justaliar make enemies wherever she roams.
Is it any wonder? NO

Yeah, I agree. I really do wish she would file a lawsuit. She can rest assure I have the money to play some bullshit like that out is court. Not only will I beat her in court, I will counter sue her and own that greasy-spoon and donate it to the John 3:16 Mission over there if I can pay them to take that dump. If they had it, I bet they would cancel the annual Cockroach Races and Mouse Olympics but...oh well. She claims that she has been silenced and will no longer be starting anymore trouble here. This I will have to see to believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chesapeake on edge of Bankruptcy? 7 hr WarForOil 4
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 13 hr Kemper26 417
So Oklahoma is 1 billion in the hole. Feb 5 WarForOil 17
Sheriff Mike booth DA Smotherman Dirty scumbags Feb 4 Out for Justices 2
News Oklahoma Lawmakers Push Social Agendas Amid Bud... Feb 4 SirAndrew 4
Go Bernie Sanders Victory USA! Feb 4 The Middle Class 1
Church of the First Born....Cult and Apostate (Apr '08) Feb 4 Everyones A Critic 1,697
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages