OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Tyler, TX

#37603 Apr 1, 2013
Two alligators were sitting at the side of the river near Oklahoma City. The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said "I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age, we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it".

"Well" says the big 'gator, "what have you been eating?" "Repig Politicians, same as you", replied the small 'gator. "Hmmmm. Well, where do you catch them?" "Down at the other end of the river at the parking lot, by the capitol" "Same here. Hmmm.How do you catch them?" "Well, I crawl up under one of those Lexus cars and wait for them to unlock the car door. Then I jump out and grab them on the leg, shake the sh!t out of them, and eat them".

"AH!" says the big 'gator, "I think I see your problem. You ain't getting enough nourishment. See, by the time you done shakin' the sh!t out of a Repig politician, there ain't nothing left but an azzshole and a briefcase".
Jangles

United States

#37604 Apr 1, 2013
Perry's Restaurant in OKC has all the greasy favorites but they offer even more free favors just for their customers.

Each Entrée served, the customer will notice small sprinkles of additional spices.

On closer inspection the small flecks are roach legs,other insect body parts. It's harder to notice with servings of "food" which has sauces or gravy, condiments added.
Donnie

Tyler, TX

#37605 Apr 1, 2013
Bluebird was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat on tightly so that it would not blow off in the wind. Marcus approached her and said: "Pardon me, madam. I do not intend to be forward, but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"

"Yes, I know," said the Bluebird, "I need both hands to hold onto this hat." "But, madam, you must know that your privates are exposed!" said the Marcus in earnest.

Bluebird looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir, anything you see down there is 85 years old. I just bought this hat yesterday!"
Bluebird

Tyler, TX

#37606 Apr 1, 2013
An old cowboy, Packing Heat dressed to kill with a cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs, and chaps went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young Maddy sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink, she turned to the cowboy and asked him, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "Well, I have spent my whole life on the ranch, herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences. I guess I am."

After a short while, he asked her what she was. She replied, "I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women."

A short while later she left and the cowboy ordered another drink. A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37607 Apr 1, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Appreciated your opinion and input on not only our national nightmare but what the world is facing in the very near future. I finally had a chance to read the Peterson Report which was confirmation for me on what lies ahead. Changes in the future of the dollar should concern every citizen of the U.S. but the progressive liberals are trying their hardest to take the national conversation away from these critical areas and divert focus on gay rights or saving a wood "bug" that destroys pine forest instead of allowing loggers to harvest and replant the timber. No logic to how these people think.
I'm spending more of my personal time researching the global banking systems health. Country by country. You and I have discussed Portugal,Italy,Greece,Spain before and now Cyprus but as you well know there is so much more coming down the pike. The BIRC'S which include Brazil,India,Russia,China fall right into the agenda of the IMF. IMF is another warning light flashing which many are choosing to ignore either out of lack of understanding, laziness or they are part of the progressive liberal arm of the NWO. U.N. jurisdiction is their goal for U.S. sovereign soil.
Thank you for your time and sharing of information which isn't agenda driven but factually correct and can be validated.

You’re quite welcome and thank you too for all of yours. I am too reading quite a bit more as well. While I really do agree with you about the IMF, I truly believe we will see the bubble pop on Wall Street first then we will see that mess move in rapid order world-wide forcing the New World Order and then is when the IMF with take over the monetary system world wide.

Every month when they print $85 Billion Dollars, that is equally as bad as what Cyprus is doing to their citizen. Think about that for a moment... then tell me the difference here:

You have $1.00 and I steal 25 cents from it

or

You have $1.00 and I print more and devalue your dollar where it only has 75 cent buy power instead of a dollar.

Bottom line is we are already Cyprus and Greece etc. The only difference is the method they use to rape us. Both ways result in your dollar only being worth 75 cents without you doing one thing.

Thank you too for your time and all the information you share. I look forward to all your post.

Best Regard
Jangles

United States

#37608 Apr 1, 2013
What do you get when you mate a Iranian Muslim to a overweight progressive liberal atheist?

A immigrant husband settling for the easiest way to stay in America so he can enjoy living in the TOP 5 FREEDOM LOVING STATES in the world.

Side effects for this union:
Late night posting from a lonely sasquatchy wife.
Husband who rather watch t.v. than talk to her.
No sex between them, that stopped when he gagged.
Husband spending more time at work or the goat shed
Jangles

Tyler, TX

#37609 Apr 1, 2013
Marcus met a beautiful girl and asked her to spend the night with him for $500. And she did. Before he left in the morning, he told her that he did not have any cash with him, but that he would have his secretary write a check and mail it to her, calling the payment "RENT FOR APARTMENT."

On the way to the office, he regretted what he had done, realising that the whole event was not worth the price. So he had his secretary send a check for $250 and enclosed a note: Dear Misty: Enclosed find a check in the amount of $250 for rent of your apartment. I am not sending the amount agreed upon because when I rented the apartment I was under the impression that: 1. it had never been occupied; 2. that there was plenty of heat; 3. that it was small enough to make me cozy and at home. Last night, however, I found out that it had been previously occupied, that there wasn't any heat, and that it was entirely too large.

Upon receipt of the note, Misty immediately returned the check for $250 with the following note: Dear Marcus, First of all, I cannot understand how you expect a beautiful apartment to remain unoccupied indefinitely. As for the heat, there is plenty of it if you know how to turn it on. Regarding the space, the apartment is indeed of regular size, but if you don't have enough furniture to fill it, please don't blame the landlord.
Misty

Tyler, TX

#37610 Apr 1, 2013
It was opening night at the Orpheum and the Amazing Jangles was topping the bill. People came from miles around to see the famed hypnotist do his stuff. As Jangles took to the stage, he announced, "Unlike most stage hypnotists who invite two or three people up onto the stage to be put into a trance, I intend to hypnotise each and every member of the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Jangles withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat. "I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations"

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

"Sh!t" said the Jangles. It took three weeks to clean up the theatre.
Maddy

Tyler, TX

#37611 Apr 1, 2013
Once upon a time, in a land far away from Oklahoma, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess Shopkeeper happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said, "Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil Mary Fallin Witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, my sweet, we can marry and setup housekeeping in yon castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so.”

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly sautéed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled to herself and thought: "I don't fuc***king think so."
TAMARA

Tyler, TX

#37612 Apr 1, 2013
Jangles traveling by plane was in urgent need of a restroom facility, but each time he tried, it was occupied. The flight attendant, aware of his predicament, suggested he use the attendants' LADIES room, but cautioned him not to press any of the buttons.

There next to the paper roll were four buttons marked respectively: WW WA PP ATR

Making the mistake soooo many men make of not listening to a woman, he disregarded what she said when his curiosity got the best of him. He carefully pressed the WW button and immediately a gentle flush of Warm Water sprayed on his bare bottom. He thought, Wow, these gals really have it nice. So, a little more boldly he pressed the WA button. Body temperature Warm Air blew across his wet bottom and dried it comfortably. Aha, he thought, no wonder these women take so long in the bathroom with these kind of services!

So he pushed the next button, PP, with anticipation. A soft disposable Powder Puff swung below him and dusted his bottom lightly with talc. Man, this is great, he thought as he reached out for the ATR button.

When he awoke in the hospital, the morphine was just wearing off. Confused, he buzzed the nurse to find out where he was and what had happened. He explained the last thing he remembered was intense pain in the ladies room on the plane.

The nurse explained, Yes, you must have been having a great time until you pushed the Automatic Tampon Removal button. By the way, your penis is under your pillow.
Zane

Tyler, TX

#37613 Apr 1, 2013
Carlos calls Jangles and says, "Ey, boss I not come work today I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt, I not come work." Jangles says: "You know Carlos I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me some tail. That makes me feel better and I can go to work. You should try that." 2 hours later Carlos calls: "Boss, I did what you said and I feel great, I be at work soon. You got nice house."
MistyGirl

United States

#37614 Apr 1, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re quite welcome and thank you too for all of yours. I am too reading quite a bit more as well. While I really do agree with you about the IMF, I truly believe we will see the bubble pop on Wall Street first then we will see that mess move in rapid order world-wide forcing the New World Order and then is when the IMF with take over the monetary system world wide.
Every month when they print $85 Billion Dollars, that is equally as bad as what Cyprus is doing to their citizen. Think about that for a moment... then tell me the difference here:
You have $1.00 and I steal 25 cents from it
or
You have $1.00 and I print more and devalue your dollar where it only has 75 cent buy power instead of a dollar.
Bottom line is we are already Cyprus and Greece etc. The only difference is the method they use to rape us. Both ways result in your dollar only being worth 75 cents without you doing one thing.
Thank you too for your time and all the information you share. I look forward to all your post.
Best Regard
There is no difference in the negative effect on the citizens who live in the country and have their personal finances in that country's banks. We will see it here. It's maddening to realize how callous and greedy our politicians and their special interest are, not only in this country, but around the world. We aren't talking corporations like Whirlpool which left Ft.Smith, Arkansas in it's heyday, it had over 5 thousand employees now the entire plant is closed and moved to Mexico. Union demands made it cost effective for them to move and build facilities in Mexico, giving another nation jobs and what should be our tax base. Stupid.

What we are talking about is financial power brokers with a world agenda. It's clearly recognizable if you open you eyes and are diligent learning to follow where the money goes.

Also, I have a feeling our market is so unstable and could very well "pop" as you so eloquently put it!

till next post :)
Jangles

United States

#37615 Apr 1, 2013
Why does justaliar's husband limp?

He got goat kicked.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37616 Apr 1, 2013
Freedom in the 50 States: An Index of Personal and Economic Freedom

This project develops an index of economic and
personal freedom in the American states.

Specifically, we examine state and local government intervention across a wide range of public policies, from income taxation to gun control, from homeschooling regulation to drug policy.

Oh, yeah, home schoolin, low low taxes, guns and drug policy.

The Trifecta of Wingnuttiness

Way to go Oklahoma!

But watch our for Indiana, thy are trying to up the penalties for marijuana possession, well just as soon as the build more PRIVATE PRISONS! Wingnut win!

http://mercatus.org/sites/default/files/publi...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37617 Apr 1, 2013
You poor kids had better perform or we'll starve your whole family!

Dickensian England was a compassionate welfare state by comparison:

According to KnoxNews, Tennessee legislators are attempting to pass legislation to cut the welfare benefits of parents with children who don't meet attendance and performance requirements.

Sorry Junior. If you don't do your homework, little sister doesn't get any dinner.

This punitive behavior toward the poor is nothing new, but it seems to be getting worse. Perhaps when all of our elites are pushing austerity it gives some people permission to unleash their worst instincts.
Jangles

United States

#37618 Apr 1, 2013
Ray the muslim Iranian Perry's Restaurant owner strokes his lovely partner. Their special time together doesn't last long enough he looks forward to seeing her and can't wait till work is over for the day. As he gently runs his hands down her legs his fingers massaging all her favorite places, his breathing intensifies, his pulse quickens. He grows excited for what he knows will happen.

She rubs against his hands accepting his caresses. Her gentle eyes look straight ahead waiting. Picking up a Velcro strap lined with soft material, he quickly bounds her legs, he smiles with anticipation. Mating with her never grows old. She has everything he needs, she understands his desires and is tolerant of he experiments. Legs strapped and spread enticingly, he grabs her soft hips firmly. Totally naked nothing but pure pleasure lies ahead for him. He feels like he will burst.

Suddenly, the quiet peace of the night is shattered by a grating discordant voice.

"Ray? Raaaaaaaaaay? Make sure you secure the gate when you leave the barn. Don't forget it took me 3 hours to catch that damn nanny goat last time she got out!"

The backdoor to the house slams shut. His wife sits back down in front of her computer and gazes with love and affection. Her favorite Rachel Maddow re-runs, life doesn't get any better!

Ray sighs, but refocuses his efforts, hurrying he mounts her, but his eagerness has made him less gentle than usual, she begins pulling from her bindings. Ray applies more pressure to her buttocks and hips to control her movement but she's young and not as experienced as the others. She panics not understanding why he is restricting her so forcefully. Ray is determined to not be denied, he prepares to force his way into her. As he lowers his body for her to receive him, she is overwhelmed by fear, she jerks one leg free. Ray grabs the leg and tries to enter her again. Leaning over her small body he doesn't notice her panic is increasing. His head lower focused on forcing his way into her small body he doesn't notice her head jerk up as she rears. Their heads collide in a vicious crack. Nearly knocked out Ray begins to fall toward the barn floor. Her leg finally released she kicks her slender leg hitting Ray solidly in the groin. Stars flash in front of his eyes. He retches grabbing himself, his hardness leaving him like a deflated balloon.

Story to be continued.....
Stephen

United States

#37619 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Freedom in the 50 States: An Index of Personal and Economic Freedom
This project develops an index of economic and
personal freedom in the American states.
Specifically, we examine state and local government intervention across a wide range of public policies, from income taxation to gun control, from homeschooling regulation to drug policy.
Oh, yeah, home schoolin, low low taxes, guns and drug policy.
The Trifecta of Wingnuttiness
Way to go Oklahoma!
But watch our for Indiana, thy are trying to up the penalties for marijuana possession, well just as soon as the build more PRIVATE PRISONS! Wingnut win!
http://mercatus.org/sites/default/files/publi...
Tried the link twice and it gave a error message.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37620 Apr 1, 2013
Jangles wrote:
Why does justaliar's husband limp?
He got goat kicked.
Oh look, it's Jesse the Jangler with a new name! Jingle Jangle Jesse, your mamma wouldn't like it Jesse, now hurry on home, she's found you a job! Next week, maybe, a girlfriend!
Stephen

United States

#37621 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
You poor kids had better perform or we'll starve your whole family!
Dickensian England was a compassionate welfare state by comparison:
According to KnoxNews, Tennessee legislators are attempting to pass legislation to cut the welfare benefits of parents with children who don't meet attendance and performance requirements.
Sorry Junior. If you don't do your homework, little sister doesn't get any dinner.
This punitive behavior toward the poor is nothing new, but it seems to be getting worse. Perhaps when all of our elites are pushing austerity it gives some people permission to unleash their worst instincts.
You worry about the so-called 1% but your God Obama and his family do nothing to save America taxpayers money during a very difficult financial time in our country. Obama himself said it was a "crisis not seen since the Great Depression". What has he done in setting a personal example of being frugal with taxpayers money?

Obama and his family look and act like the horrible 1% you progressive liberals say you are against!
Jangles

United States

#37622 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, it's Jesse the Jangler with a new name! Jingle Jangle Jesse, your mamma wouldn't like it Jesse, now hurry on home, she's found you a job! Next week, maybe, a girlfriend!
Nope. Wrong again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid people in Oklahoma! (Nov '16) 50 min Fugee81 4
Mary FatFuckFaceFallin: How You Boys Like Me Now? 6 hr Washington Post 3
News Sapulpa Police Find 2 Live Explosive Devices In... 10 hr Sausage Lovin Alv... 4
Discount Tire Sat Bill 3
News City Of Stillwater Hacked For Resident's Person... May 25 theyroll 1
News OK County acting sheriff: Let's keep working to... May 24 rationalchaos 3
News Cleanup Begins In Elk City After Tornado Levels... May 24 asiseeit 29

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages