OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37438 Mar 30, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Same posts over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
ANYONE GETTING MY MESSAGE????
Abortion Gay Abortion Gay Abortion Gay Abortion Gay
Justaminute brain cell:notice I said brain cell as in singular. Half Abortion half Gay.
That seem to be the only thing you want to talk about. And gay marriage is before the courts.

As long as you spend like 97.9% of your time screaming about my abortion 30 years ago and the rest your strange fixations that I'm going to somehow recant on your Misty thing. What's to say to you? I've posted about a dozen different things like voter fraud, Obama kids travel, etc., it's all there .

Seems to me that your the one with the truth telling problem.

No matter how hysterical you get with the caps. lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37439 Mar 30, 2013
You know Jesse, I'm really coming to the conclusion that you ARE a 30 year old that lives on Topix. LOL
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37440 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Jesse,
I'm glad Tamara posts here as long as she wants too.
As for morals, who gets to decide those, you, Jesse?
Many people think it is immoral to be denying climate change and always sending Inhofe for years back to the Senate, who is bought and paid for by the insurance companies as immoral. But removing a cluster of cells in the first trimester is something your going to have to get use too as long as the are women in the US.
Abortions are done in the US and not as much as the western world because they don't have a screaming hissy fit at the word vagina and make birth control easily cheaply available and sex ed mandatory with condoms. As long as the social conservative are living in the Puritan era of the US abortions are not going to abate. Puritan politics and lack of education breed abortions.
What is the cost of an abortion now days? And how many birth control pills will that abortion buy that person having the abortion? Since you are hell bent on abortion being a birth control then I say fine but not on the tax payers! The woman getting abortion for birth control let it be at her expense!
ElohimsOkie

Ringold, OK

#37441 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Correction: Inhofe is bought and paid for by the oil companies.
In the summer its called global warming, in the winter its climate change. hehe
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37442 Mar 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No wasn't comparing gays to murderers. Just pointing out that there are others that I donot agree with but they are still citizens of the U.S.
What kiddo you think you will be special and being married to an Iranian will keep you out of the minority? Well Kiddo you are a laugh a minute! You hatred towards so many leaves you standing in a hole of shit. And you have the nerve to judge me! HELLO!
No, but treating others like you want to be treated helps. When I am in the minority, I hope gays speak up for me concerning their rights and return the favor. And the courts do the right thing. If they didn't, I would be more scared when I get in the minority.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37443 Mar 30, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>In the summer its called global warming, in the winter its climate change. hehe
It seems to be all the same. And they say were going to be in for a bad time this summer but a whole heck of lot worse for Texas. Especially with water.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37444 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
You know Jesse, I'm really coming to the conclusion that you ARE a 30 year old that lives on Topix. LOL
Since Post #37411
Justaminute 13
Justice 3
Jesse 8
Jag 1
Tamara 3
ElohimsOkie 2

Sort of seems like it is the Kettle calling the Pot Black to me.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37445 Mar 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What is the cost of an abortion now days? And how many birth control pills will that abortion buy that person having the abortion? Since you are hell bent on abortion being a birth control then I say fine but not on the tax payers! The woman getting abortion for birth control let it be at her expense!
I said the purtian committee of the wing of the Republican party must be hell bent on having the abortion numbers up there. Because that fury on no co-pay for birth control pills, parents throwing a fit because their 10th graders heard the word 'vagina' in sex ed classes the numbers will remain. Europe moved past this a long time ago and their abortion number are minimal compared to our. But we can't have that ....oh. no...we can't. Oh well, those social issue are what is dragging your party down. So, it doesn't hurt me anymore. You all just keep it up! LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37446 Mar 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Since Post #37411
Justaminute 13
Justice 3
Jesse 8
Jag 1
Tamara 3
ElohimsOkie 2
I'm not a 30 year old that posts 24/7 and have dozens of names like you guys. Just sayin
And your pretty good at doin that yourself Tammy Faye.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37447 Mar 30, 2013
Nor do most of the posts seem directed at you like they do me. Tamara.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37448 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the purtian committee of the wing of the Republican party must be hell bent on having the abortion numbers up there. Because that fury on no co-pay for birth control pills, parents throwing a fit because their 10th graders heard the word 'vagina' in sex ed classes the numbers will remain. Europe moved past this a long time ago and their abortion number are minimal compared to our. But we can't have that ....oh. no...we can't. Oh well, those social issue are what is dragging your party down. So, it doesn't hurt me anymore. You all just keep it up! LOL
My party! My Party!
It is not the Republican party nor Democrat party that in stilled my thoughts about abortions. It was how I was taught long before being old enough to pick a party to vote. As far as I am concern as long as I am a US citizen and can prove I am and I am 21 I should be able to vote without having to attach Democrat or Republican to my stats. I voted one time in my life for a Republican running for President. But you can not think on your own without checking into some Democrat Web site to know what you should think. Honey you are Brain washed beyond help! I disagree with things both parties stand for and I can see something in both parties that are good. But because neither party can get past the stamp of party they run for nothing gets done! And who pays? The US citizens!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37449 Mar 30, 2013
Gee doesn't this sound great for us with the rest of the pipeline coming thru OK. Droughts, earthquakes, toxic oil leaks, tornado's....are your absolutely sure God bless Oklahoma?

Arkansas residents evacuate as Exxon-Mobil tar sands pipeline ruptures

An Exxon-Mobil oil pipeline ruptured Friday afternoon in the town of Mayflower, Arkansas, forcing the evacuation of 20 homes and shutting down sections of interstate highway. According to Little Rock’s KATV, a hazardous materials team from the Office of Emergency Management has contained the spill and is currently attempting a cleanup.

The burst pipe is part of the Pegasus pipeline network, which connects tar sands along the Gulf coast to refineries in Houston. Thousands of gallons of crude oil erupted from the breach around 3:00 p.m. on Friday, spilling through a housing subdivision and into the town’s storm drainage system, fouling drainage ditches and shutting down Highway 365 and Interstate 40.

Residents were evacuated to avoid health hazards from crude oil fumes and to keep stray sparks from igniting the standing oil. Emergency workers contained the spill by hastily constructing earthen dams.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37450 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a 30 year old that posts 24/7 and have dozens of names like you guys. Just sayin
I told one other time I have used Shari and SusieQ But because of how I post I got caught every time. I did it because I was bored and wanted to see who I could fool. So Just throw another fit!. What differnce does it make what the age of the person on here posting anyways? you get to hung up on crap issues. I was on here alot more before my husband retired. then I got sick and really lost interest. So who knows or cares why someone is on here but you!

Bye the way never used Tammy Faye!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37451 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Never did answer my question! How much does an abortion cost if it is done for birth control? And how many birth control pills would one abortion for one female buy?
Donnie

United States

#37452 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
He told you he was a 30 and I figure he should know! Justafibber who exactly is it that LIVES on Topix?

LOL
Donnie

United States

#37453 Mar 30, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>In the summer its called global warming, in the winter its climate change. hehe
Or during discussion among like minded political action groups, "how can manipulate this to our advantage and the taxpayers expense?"

"How can we get kick backs from industry leaders by making this legislation?"

"How do we issue waivers to certain industries but charge industries which aren't our political allies?:
Donnie

United States

#37454 Mar 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Since Post #37411
Justaminute 13
Justice 3
Jesse 8
Jag 1
Tamara 3
ElohimsOkie 2
Exactly what Jesse and everyone else was saying she posts more than anyone else does trying to dominate the conversation then when you add all the ghost riders she used I think the rest of us have been too nice to the liberal loon.
Jesse

United States

#37455 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Still making personal attacks?
Jesse

United States

#37456 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Nor do most of the posts seem directed at you like they do me. Tamara.
Look how many personal attack post you've done then expect at least the same directed at you.

Math still isn't your best subject!
Jesse

United States

#37457 Mar 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I told one other time I have used Shari and SusieQ But because of how I post I got caught every time. I did it because I was bored and wanted to see who I could fool. So Just throw another fit!. What differnce does it make what the age of the person on here posting anyways? you get to hung up on crap issues. I was on here alot more before my husband retired. then I got sick and really lost interest. So who knows or cares why someone is on here but you!
Bye the way never used Tammy Faye!
Justaliar knew you never used Tammy Faye she posted Tammy Faye as a put down implying Tammy Faye Bakker the tele-Evangelist.

Another personal attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laing Morey: Stuck Up 34 min Jamie Dundee 4
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck Up Mon Gilbert Johnson 6
Brittany Shae Mixon Jun 26 Jamie Dundee 20
News Grider Found Guilty, Gets Life (Feb '07) Jun 25 hope he dies soon 52
Illegal Roofing Crews and Homeowners BEWARE (May '10) Jun 25 ivan83 258
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Jun 24 Codywooton1993 448
Embrace the Trumpet Jun 23 TFCN 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages