• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
36,381 - 36,400 of 75,106 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37247 Mar 28, 2013
Hey misfits:

This is what serial postings from Justaminute looks like.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37248 Mar 28, 2013
This is why there are abortions:

Teacher Criticized For Saying 'Vagina' Speaks Out

Parents in Dietrich, Idaho, say the word "vagina" has no place in a 10th grade science class, according to news website MagicValley.com . HuffPost Live's Jacob Soboroff spoke Thursday with the teacher being investigated for teaching human anatomy in sex ed
class.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37249 Mar 28, 2013
As William McAvoy points out:

So, what exactly is the Defense of Marriage Act defending?

The Defense of Marriage Act was signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

He was cheating on his wife at the time.

The Defense of Marriage Act was signed under the tenure of Newt Gingrich, Speaker of the House.

He was cheating on his wife when it passed.

The Defense of Marriage Act was written by Bob Barr who has been married three times and divorced twice.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37250 Mar 28, 2013
Oklahoma’s Ft. Sill gets a mention in the Defense of Marriage Case being heard by the Supreme Court today:

Justice Kagan slapped the law around pretty thoroughly, reading from a House of Representative report that flatly came out and said the law was intended "to express moral disapproval of homosexuality." [Republicans everwhere: Um guys, I don't think we're supposed to write that stuff down...]

So she asked Clement, defending the law, if there was any rational basis for the law. What followed should have been one of the best-prepared answers for Team Anti-Equality, because that was the single question most certain to get asked in oral arguments about DOMA. It should have been the best they have.

Clement's answer was hilarious.

The government's interest, he explained, is making sure same-sex couples are treated equally regardless of location.

He explained the sort of nightmare scenario that might happen otherwise: a gay member of the military might "resist transfer from West Point to Fort Sill because they’re going to lose their benefits."

That's right. The best "rational" defense of DOMA is that, since some parts of the country discriminate against homosexual couples, the government has to discriminate against them everywhere. In order to be fair.

So basically the defender of the case said in the Supreme Court today that no matter what Gays are going to be discriminated in Oklahoma so why bother!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37251 Mar 28, 2013
Boehner Quotes Lincoln, But Omits Part About Raising Taxes

In a memo Thursday designed to rally his Republican caucus, House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) invoked Abraham Lincoln's admonition about government debt. But as HuffPost's Luke Johnson reported, Boehner conveniently omitted Lincoln's call for new tax revenues.

Boehner left out Lincoln's lamentation that the debt was created by an "unwillingness either to increase the tariff or resort to direct taxation."

Some things really never change!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37252 Mar 29, 2013
Mark Kelly’s Pocket Cam Video Destroys Breitbart/Fox News Gun Purchase Gotcha! Smear

With video, LOL

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mark-kellys-pocket...

Of course:

Mark Kelly’s video has not, thus far, been reported on, or shown by, either Fox News or Breitbart News, each of whom appear to owe Kelly a correction, and perhaps an apology.
Jesse

United States

#37253 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can match even more Republicans than I had listed. But neither yours or mine change the statistical figure of 0.0004 percent election fraud in the US. That's the point. To shift an election would require a large organized mass of more than one state. Fraud by an individual is nothing.
And what is funny many of my Republican party fraud cases take it straight to State RNC headquaters.
Oh and the Republican party being forced to fire that firm because of voter fraud. What was funny is that firm was charged with the same thing in the last election and the RNC 'counciled' them to just change their name. Then when they were caught again the RNC got a red face and fired them. Just sayin...
Got caught again lying out of your azz? LOL
Jesse

United States

#37254 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
UFO Sightings Are More Common Than Voter Fraud
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/v...
LMFAO...again and just how many ufo's are reported every single year? Then you have to figure how many aren't reported because people don't want to be labeled as "kooky"....

Besides the source you keep quoting is Van Jones mouthpiece, might as well call them ProgressiveLiberalBullshit.ugh /lies/deceit/
Jesse

United States

#37255 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
James O'Keefe Shows Everyone Just How Hard Voter Fraud Is
And that's the whole point. Nobody in his right mind deliberately casts an illegal ballot. You're risking a felony rap over one vote. Hell, O'Keefe's guy wasn't willing to risk it even though that was the whole point of the stunt, and even though, according to Shapiro, the odds of getting caught were "almost zero." That's because O'Keefe's stooge isn't clinically insane, which is about what you'd have to be to take a chance like that for essentially no gain at all.
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/04...
Oh, check this out another "Van Jones" post.

LMFAO
Jesse

United States

#37256 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Hey misfits:
This is what serial postings from Justaminute looks like.
Looks just like all the others the only difference is your using your username instead of ours.

First honest thing you've done in a long while, congrats!
Jesse

United States

#37257 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
This is why there are abortions:
Teacher Criticized For Saying 'Vagina' Speaks Out
Parents in Dietrich, Idaho, say the word "vagina" has no place in a 10th grade science class, according to news website MagicValley.com . HuffPost Live's Jacob Soboroff spoke Thursday with the teacher being investigated for teaching human anatomy in sex ed
class.
Now you're quoting Huffington Post? LOL....another progressive liberal website...

And on your favorite subject "vagina's" next it will be a post on "gay pride"....

LMFAO, AGAIN!
Jesse

United States

#37258 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Mark Kelly’s Pocket Cam Video Destroys Breitbart/Fox News Gun Purchase Gotcha! Smear
With video, LOL
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mark-kellys-pocket...
Of course:
Mark Kelly’s video has not, thus far, been reported on, or shown by, either Fox News or Breitbart News, each of whom appear to owe Kelly a correction, and perhaps an apology.
Bull. Breitbart reported that Kelly posted it on his facebook about purchasing the guns and the reason he posted it was because he wanted to show how easy it was to purchase a assault rifle/guns. Where the problem for Kelly is he lied on his application and that was reported by numerous sources and Breitbart was the first to report that little bit of information as far as I know.

Kelly is clearly in the wrong and committed a felony. Then remember he travelled to California and committed another felony by allowing the family pit bull to kill & mutilate a federally protected baby seal.

So whose talking out of their azz?
Donnie

United States

#37259 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee if you put voter fraud in the google machine on page 1 you get this. Gee all Repubs:
Did you shoot yourself in that sasquatch hairy azz of yours? You really should stop telling lies!

hahahahahahhahhahaha...

Or were you intentionally trying to be deceitful so you could cover for your progressive liberal agenda to subvert our elections?
Donnie

United States

#37260 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks just like all the others the only difference is your using your username instead of ours.
First honest thing you've done in a long while, congrats!
Ol' justaliar is back to justa-lying...lol.
Jesse

United States

#37261 Mar 29, 2013
Yep,'justice' nailed her to the wall!
Donnie

United States

#37262 Mar 29, 2013
LOL, no bud...the truth nailed her lying azz to the wall :-)
Maddy

United States

#37263 Mar 29, 2013
Justice wrote:
For your researching pleasure:
1. 8th democrat named in NY vote fraud...
www.truththevote.org
2. Democrat admits he voted 4 times....
www.foxnews.com/voter-fraud
3. Democrat Jim Moran's son resigns after voter
fraud allegations....
www.cbsnews.com
4. N.C. democrat admits he voted multiple times
then again on election day....
www.therightscoop.com
5. Democratic Massachuetts State Rep. plead guilty
to absentee voter fraud....
TPM LiveWire
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com
6. Maryland democrat Wendy Rosen drops congress bid
guilty of voting in both Maryland and in Florida
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com
There are many more examples but the point is your previous post was blatantly FALSE and "Maddy" was correct in bringing it to the attention of every poster on this thread.
Perhaps you should "try" a little harder to get to the truth...unless you aren't after the real truth?
Good post!
Maddy

United States

#37264 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Well we could have a national ID card to vote. Issued at birth to US citizens. But then we are going to get all that crazy mark of the beast stuff.....especially after Gay marriage...LOL
You know it's bad in the US when it's easier to get a gun than vote in an election.
What possible purpose to issue an national voter card at birth? A picture I.D. of a "infant" wouldn't even allow a poll worker to verify the adult standing in front of them is the same person as the picture I.D. of a "infant". What is needed is a picture I.D. which would be issued to a person who is a citizen and the correct age to vote.

Mark of the Beast? Gay marriage? I don't follow any logical reason for this to have any bearing on voting rights. Before you can buy a gun at any pawn shop or gun shop you have to submit valid I.D. people usually use a driver's license because it's a picture I.D. and social security card.

Again I see no logic to your opinion.
Jesse

Dallas, TX

#37265 Mar 29, 2013
"__Marcus________ has been injured by a cow whilst collecting more bullshit for the __Repug_______ Party."
Donnie

Dallas, TX

#37266 Mar 29, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 1 hr Daniel 114
OKC ice cream connection 5 hr Frank 4 1
anti-american business: public beware (May '13) 5 hr Lyn 207
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr JPL 2,621
Transgender Oklahoma House candidate concedes d... 8 hr Sneaky Pete 2
Illegal Roofing Crews and Homeowners BEWARE (May '10) 12 hr Wildcard967 248
Donald eugene webb (Sep '13) Wed Wimpy 5
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs