OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Donnie

United States

#37038 Mar 26, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Donnie

United States

#37039 Mar 26, 2013
Help!

"Send someone over quickly!"
The old Maddy screamed into the phone. "Two naked bikers are climbing up toward my bedroom window!"
"This is the Fire Department, lady," the voice replied. "I'll have to transfer you to the Police Department."

"No, it's YOU I want!" she yelled. "They need a longer ladder!"
Donnie

United States

#37040 Mar 26, 2013
ElohimsOkie and Maddy, who have never met before, but are both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly...he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into
the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married".

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own damn blanket!"

After a moment of silence, he farted.
Zane

United States

#37041 Mar 26, 2013
Packing Heat and TAMARA, a married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.

However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman’s new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said,“Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you.”

“My darling,” he replied,“I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”
Zane

United States

#37042 Mar 26, 2013
There are a Okie man and a Okie woman working at a Justaliar's Chinese restaurant, fall in love and get married.

On the wedding night, Mindy cowers naked as Jesse climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring,“My darling, I know you are very nervous and very frighten. I promise you, I will give you anything you want, I do anyting you want … What you want?”

“I want 69 ” she replies.

He looks at her very puzzled and says,“You want … Sweet & Sour Pork?”
Donnie

United States

#37043 Mar 26, 2013
[QUOTE who=" Fake Donnie wrote]screamed into the phone. "Two naked bikers are climbing up toward my bedroom window!"
"This is the Fire Department, lady," the voice replied. "I'll have to transfer you to the Police Department."
"No, it's YOU I want!" she yelled. "They need a longer ladder!"[/QUOTE]

Post in your own name justaminute!
Donnie

United States

#37044 Mar 26, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
ElohimsOkie and Maddy, who have never met before, but are both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.
Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly...he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.
At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into
"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married".
Post in your own name justaminute!
Donnie

United States

#37045 Mar 26, 2013
Fake Zane wrote:
Packing Heat and TAMARA, a married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.
However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.
After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman’s new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!
One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said,“Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you.”
“My darling,” he replied,“I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”
Reads like another justaminute post.
Donnie

United States

#37046 Mar 26, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Justaminute's post using my name.
Donnie

United States

#37047 Mar 26, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
Fake Donnie wrote this we just call her justaliar.
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#37048 Mar 26, 2013
Don't waste your time try'en to insult me , it don't work. HEHEHEhehaha
JAG

United States

#37049 Mar 26, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
King Barack Obama, Queen Michelle and the two princess's Malia, Sasha tutored in a private school meanwhile Rahm Emmanuel is closing 54 elementary schools in Chicago in poor Black communities, on Friday, then Rahm takes his family on a skiing vacation. The RICH HAVE'S AND THE POOR HAVE NOTS.
King Obama's million dollar afternoon with Tiger then Obama closes White House Tours because he wants to hit Americans where it will hurt the most...
TREASONOUS TYRANTS!
Obama just flaunts this kind of behavior. I've noticed in the videos of his and pics since he was re-elected, he's got his nose stuck up in the air, like he's untouchable. No joke, he used to basically look straight ahead but now in the videos and pics I've seen he's constantly raising his head up and back so you can see up his nose or rather he can look down is nose at you.
Maddy

United States

#37050 Mar 26, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
Don't waste your time try'en to insult me , it don't work. HEHEHEhehaha
Insult you? Are you posting in other people's names?
Maddy

United States

#37051 Mar 26, 2013
Affordable Care Act will make personal premiums skyrocket. This is according to a report released from the Nation' leading group of financial risk analysts, Society of Actuaries.

*Society of Actuaries
*Ricardo Alonzo-Zaldivar
3/26/2012 2:03 PDT
AP

ObamaCare isn't so "affordable" is it?
Real Donnie

Longview, TX

#37052 Mar 26, 2013
Donnie

Longview, TX

#37053 Mar 26, 2013
An older couple, JAG and Mandy, had a son, who was still living with them. The parents were a little worried, as the son was still unable to decide about his future career, so they decided to do a small test.

They took a ten-dollar bill, a bible, and a bottle of whiskey, and put them on the front hall table... then they hid, pretending they were not at home.

The father's plan was: "If our son takes the money, he will be a businessman, if he takes the bible, he will be a Baptist Preacher, but if he takes the bottle of whiskey, I'm afraid our son will be a drunkard."

So the parents hid in the nearby closet and waited nervously. Peeping through the keyhole they saw their son arrive. The son saw the note they had left.

Then, he took the 10-dollar bill, looked at it against the light, and slid it in his pocket.

After that, he took the bible, flicked through it, and took it.

Finally he grabbed the bottle, opened it, and took an appreciative whiff to be assured of the quality ...then he left for his room, carrying all three items.

The father slapped his forehead, and said: "Darn, it's even worse than I could ever have imagined.. " "Our son is going to be a Repug Okie Governor!"
JAG

Longview, TX

#37057 Mar 26, 2013
Jesse goes to the supermarket and notices an
attractive woman waving at him. She says hello.
He's rather taken aback because he can't place where
he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?" To
which she replies, "I think you're the father of one
of my kids. "
Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever
been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you
the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love
to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your
partner whipped my butt with wet celery???"
She looks into his eyes and says calmly,

"No, I'm your
son's teacher
Misty

Longview, TX

#37058 Mar 26, 2013
Packing Heat, an older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend, Mandy. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and showed it to him. The old man said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special"

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000", the jeweler said. The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, by check. "I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweler phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account. " I know", said the old man, "but can you imagine the weekend I had?"

Don't mess with Old Repug People...
Maddy

United States

#37060 Mar 26, 2013
Eleanor Holmes Norton(D) and Dr. Tom Coburn(R) both have given interviews with the media telling the Obama Administration why don't we cut waste in the federal government by selling off 45,000 to 50,000 federally owned properties (buildings) that are maintained even though many have been empty for literally decades and cost the US taxpayer billions of dollars a year?

That's one executive order Obama could do with the stroke of his pen to make a effort toward fixing some of America's problems. Isn't that his job?
Jesse

United States

#37061 Mar 26, 2013
Mark Kelly husband to Gabby Giffords is certainly having a "bad" week...

Earlier the gun dealer where he bought a AK-47 and a handgun then went to testified in Denver, Colorado for a ban on assault rifles, has decided to terminate the sale to Mr. Kelly. Reason? The gun dealer said while he supports Mr. Kelly's right to own the guns he would have to terminate the sale because Mr. Kelly wasn't using the guns for personal use but instead as a stage prop which was reflecting negatively on his business. Mark Kelly claimed he wanted to keep the hand gun while he eventually intended to give the AK-47 to law enforcement. Whatever Mr. Kelly's intent really was he never took possession because Arizona law requires 20 days waiting period to do background check on previously owned guns are clear of any involvement in a crime. Mr. Kelly will be refunded in full.

Then Mark Kelly is on the beach with his 18 year old daughter enjoying the sunshine... The daughter is walking the pit bull when the dog sees a baby sea lion and breaks away from the daughter. The pit bull viciously attacks the baby sea lion clamping it's jaws on the baby sea lion's head. Two women witness the attack run to help the baby sea lion. One woman is hitting the dog over the head with a piece of wood while the other is vainly trying to pull the baby sea lion's back legs in a hope to remove the head from the pit bull's jaws. It doesn't work. Mark Kelly's daughter shows up and grabs the dog by the collar all three women are pulling or hitting the dog but the dog refuses to release the bleeding baby sea lion. Finally Mark Kelly walks up and picks the dog up by the collar lifting the dog and the baby sea lion still clamped in the dog's teeth. He shakes the dog and sea lion and finally the dog releases the limp baby sea lion. Mark Kelly walks away leaving the three women to follow. The baby sea lion was never checked by Mark Kelly or his daughter they both just left the scene. The baby sea lion's limp lifeless body is washed eventually out to sea.

How do I know? I watched the entire video caught by a witness who filmed it from a close elevated position.

Two places you can see this video is youtube.com and breitbart.com .

Wonder what would happen if a republican owned a pit bull that attacked and mangled a baby sea lion in front of families on the beach...how would the media react?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Hussein Obama = Real Manchurian Candidate? 24 min LOL 8
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 1 hr danny6849 134
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 1 hr LOL 23
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) 9 hr westvegasguy 72
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr Jeff 2,666
4.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Near Guthrie Mon Dan 1
Review: Mrs. Coolz (Apr '11) Mon tinika 7
•••
•••
Yukon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••