Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesse

United States

#36012 Mar 7, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to see a pattern of thought with her. She really has issues with heterosexuals with traditional values, hardly people who are scary in society as they are often the ones responsible for responsible behavior, lol.
Gay/lesbian individuals are a part of society and are recognized in many states with equal rights of marriage or life partnership status,they hold political office,long military careers,corporate careers, some states even grant legal adoptions with the same priority as heterosexual married couples who want to adopt. They are clearly not the majority in society in the U.S. or worldwide.
The obsession with abortion and obsession with "sex" be it with male/female genitalia, can't remember the number of times she referred to vagina's but the point is there is no rational balanced point of view. She posts like it's an compulsion she doesn't have any control over, an addiction if you will.
Sad.
Good post. I don't have the word skill you do so I abbreviate most I post. It saveS time too.

Justaminute is a nutcase!

*Includes all her alias's and other people identity she "borrows" without permission(STEALS).
Donnie

United States

#36013 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
twilight zone on acid.
Yep
Donnie

United States

#36014 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. I don't have the word skill you do so I abbreviate most I post. It saveS time too.
Justaminute is a nutcase!
*Includes all her alias's and other people identity she "borrows" without permission(STEALS).
Means the same thing in my book, bud!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36015 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
No critical thinking skills do you possess, so your response is call someone who wrote the article you were using as PROOF...
HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Critical thinking skill, surely you jest.

They didn't write the article, it listed a bunch of well respected medical schools and other that did the actual research and released their findings.

The person who wrote the article was a reporter, you known journalism. I know facts have a liberal bias but to actually comment on my post you must have the ability to actually comprehend what they are reading.

But like any good little NRA brain dead poster who always comes back in discussion of gun legislation with the standard hick response of well yeah what about Chicago, huh?
Donnie

United States

#36016 Mar 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
Remember the old commercial where the little old lady demands "where's the beef?". That got me to thinking after reading Jesse post and I've got a question that's bothered the hell out of me.
DEMOCRATS WHERE'S THE BUDGET?
Providing a budget is your responsibility and you've failed for 4 years straight. But your still being paid your wages...why is that? Where I work if you don't do the job you don't get paid, simple concept provides just the incentive to get something done.
Maybe congress should try it. I know the republicans have submitted a budget but Mr.Reid never allows a vote and today I hear another republican budget has been handed in which will probably get no where.
Same question I've been asking for 4 years and I agree with your conclusion as well.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36017 Mar 7, 2013
Please keep on with your wingnut roadshow, everything you say is so stereotypical. I mean you even cite brietbart as reliable journalism so I know your bar is not set to high.

Maybe your party will be relevant again in 15 to 20 years when they can shake off you wingnuts. Till then, the abyss. that you guy have created for your selves hasn't reached bottom yet.

Jesse

United States

#36018 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical thinking skill, surely you jest.
They didn't write the article, it listed a bunch of well respected medical schools and other that did the actual research and released their findings.
The person who wrote the article was a reporter, you known journalism. I know facts have a liberal bias but to actually comment on my post you must have the ability to actually comprehend what they are reading.
But like any good little NRA brain dead poster who always comes back in discussion of gun legislation with the standard hick response of well yeah what about Chicago, huh?
Google it dumbazz. People have told you repeatedly you don't bother to get factual evidence for your agenda driven posts. Donnie told you where he got his facts and I looked it up and sure enough it has a breakdown of all U.S. cities and over decades of statistics. Get a grip and realize you make a fool out of yourself just like Soledad O'Brien concerning a recent story you posted as PROOF only it wasn't proof and it was totally WRONG. You don't care about the truth you care about scoring points and throwing accusations but the truth means NOTHING to you.
Zane

United States

#36019 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Please keep on with your wingnut roadshow, everything you say is so stereotypical. I mean you even cite brietbart as reliable journalism so I know your bar is not set to high.
Maybe your party will be relevant again in 15 to 20 years when they can shake off you wingnuts. Till then, the abyss. that you guy have created for your selves hasn't reached bottom yet.
And you'll be relevant when and if ALF returns with a new season.
Zane

United States

#36020 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Please keep on with your wingnut roadshow
btw NO ONE NEEDS YOUR PERMISSION...geez
Maddy

United States

#36021 Mar 7, 2013
Rand Paul filibuster had an interesting result. Eric Holder sent a brief,terse letter stating that the President of the United States DOES NOT have the right to used drones against non-combat american citizens in the United States. After repeated questions during the hearing Eric Holder refused to directly answer that one question. That is what sparked Rand Paul decision to filibuster the appointment of CIA director. Paul is saying it is a victory because his and other congress members questions finally had been answered by this attorney general.

Rep.Zoe Lofgren(D)California,and Ted Poe(R)Texas have introduced a bill to regulate domestic drones much like the government regulates wire taps.
"Congress must be proactive to establish boundaries for drone use that safe guards the constitutional rights of americans." Poe said,in a statement last month.

*Eric Holder's response to Rand Paul can be viewed on www.foxnews.com .
Zane

United States

#36022 Mar 7, 2013
Imagine that a democrat and a republican working together....
Bluebird

United States

#36023 Mar 7, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Rand Paul filibuster had an interesting result. Eric Holder sent a brief,terse letter stating that the President of the United States DOES NOT have the right to used drones against non-combat american citizens in the United States. After repeated questions during the hearing Eric Holder refused to directly answer that one question. That is what sparked Rand Paul decision to filibuster the appointment of CIA director. Paul is saying it is a victory because his and other congress members questions finally had been answered by this attorney general.
Rep.Zoe Lofgren(D)California,and Ted Poe(R)Texas have introduced a bill to regulate domestic drones much like the government regulates wire taps.
"Congress must be proactive to establish boundaries for drone use that safe guards the constitutional rights of americans." Poe said,in a statement last month.
*Eric Holder's response to Rand Paul can be viewed on www.foxnews.com .
Read the letter. It was less than a professional response to a question, the first descriptive word that comes to mind is "snarkie". But Rand Paul got a very important question answered.

Also good news today regarding the U.S. custody of Al Queda spokesman,Sulaiman Abu Gaith, who was captured earlier in Jordan. Sources are reporting he may be in U.S.Federal Court in New York to be arraigned on charges as early as this Friday.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36024 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, there were plenty of unplanned pregnancies in your generation too. But now women don't have to go into hiding or being shamed when they get pregnant outside of marriage.
Time mag showed the statistics that unplanned pregnancies were higher in the Southern states of the US because in schools they teach being abstinent and leave out birth control measures and sex education. In fact HIV in the South is increasing among the population due to lack of education on the subject.
People are going to have sex. You can't legislate that away. One big reason the Republican party is going to just become a Southern one is birth control and abortion. And being gay.
Oh well, those Southern states that have gone after this legislatively like Texas are going to have their chickens come home to roost. And their going to have to pay the bills for all their new little chicks. Like Mississippi and Louisiana. Oklahoma is not that far behind them and was listed in the Time mag story as one of the states with an increase in births and HIV.
Women back in my "OLDEN" were more responsible to buying the "PILL". As far as in my day unplanned pregnancies were higher I disagree. Back then we were not sleeping around like it is now. So if you or anyone else wants to sleep and screw around with many multiple partners be responsilble and buy your own birth control pill. It would not be any different than buying a ticket to the movie becaus it sounds like both is entertainment!
Maddy

United States

#36025 Mar 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Women back in my "OLDEN" were more responsible to buying the "PILL". As far as in my day unplanned pregnancies were higher I disagree. Back then we were not sleeping around like it is now. So if you or anyone else wants to sleep and screw around with many multiple partners be responsilble and buy your own birth control pill. It would not be any different than buying a ticket to the movie becaus it sounds like both is entertainment!
She doesn't respect older people they are only a "drain" on the collective. One day she will be old,perhaps someone will give her some of her own medicine. Of course after the last few days most of the posters on this thread think she needs to be on some serious meds. The woman is bizarre in her behavior,posting under multiple names then today she decided to borrow other poster usernames and type gibberish. Very strange.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36026 Mar 7, 2013
Older people get respect when they deserve it, not just because the have obtained a certain age.

Maddy is to infected with Republican snark to take seriously.

Obviously as an older person her demanding respect for her viewpoint like Tamara is kind of conceited don't you think.

Self appointed spokespeople for their age group, well we should take literature,written history and other viewpoints from her generation and cast it aside because Tamara didn't get pregnant and had a virginal marriage bed. Case closed. Done. And the rest of the female populace should follow suit.

Sorry but you two are 2 people out of millions that have stories and that is what they are: unverified anecdotes from two people on the internet.

Well glad you could afford the pill Tamara but that is besides the point. You could probably afford some of your medical treatment too but that probably never stopped you from filing an insurance claim for meds when you were younger or had them denied just because you were a female.

Because if you want to go down the slippery slope and let people to determine what medicine was appropriate for health insurance to pay...well you might not like the out come. Since your very concerned about the elderly being denied treatment under Obamacare. Just sayin....

Jesse

United States

#36027 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Older people get respect when they deserve it, not just because the have obtained a certain age.
Obviously as an older person her demanding respect for her viewpoint like Tamara is kind of conceited don't you think.
Self appointed spokespeople for their age group, well we should take literature,written history and other viewpoints from her generation and cast it aside because Tamara didn't get pregnant and had a virginal marriage bed. Case closed. Done. And the rest of the female populace should follow suit.
Sorry but you two are 2 people out of millions that have stories and that is what they are: unverified anecdotes from two people on the internet.
Well glad you could afford the pill Tamara but that is besides the point. You could probably afford some of your medical treatment too but that probably never stopped you from filing an insurance claim for meds when you were younger or had them denied just because you were a female.
Because if you want to go down the slippery slope and let people to determine what medicine was appropriate for health insurance to pay...well you might not like the out come. Since your very concerned about the elderly being denied treatment under Obamacare. Just sayin....
You have NO MORAL HIGH GROUND because your actions have indicted you. You are a pathetic,sad,short little sasquatchy Alf. You hate anyone who isn't just as screwed up as you are...which means you hate just about everyone. The only people you get along with on this thread is your multiple personality ghost riders and today you stooped even lower by borrowing other people's usernames to post bullshit garbage. The law of averages says you don't have many friends and it's consistent with the hours you spend both under your justaminute profile then you have to add all hours of post of the other pretend posters you create.

Your a sick puppy...just being factually correct!
JAG

United States

#36028 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Are you so insecure you can't express yourself without being a complete bitch? If you actually believe the garbage you try to sell then you should be able to explain using logic and fact to back up where you get your opinion...but instead you act like a insecure spoiled teenager whose be told NO by someone who isn't intimidated by your fit throwing!
JAG

United States

#36029 Mar 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Women back in my "OLDEN" were more responsible to buying the "PILL". As far as in my day unplanned pregnancies were higher I disagree. Back then we were not sleeping around like it is now. So if you or anyone else wants to sleep and screw around with many multiple partners be responsilble and buy your own birth control pill. It would not be any different than buying a ticket to the movie becaus it sounds like both is entertainment!
As fellow democrats I have to say people like justaminute who are so far left of center or as they like to call themselves Progressive Liberal Democrats, are an embarrassment to our party. They have highjacked the U.S. and I'm beginning to fear they want to turn this country into another Venezuela. After Hugo Chavez died the internet was flooded from progressive liberals who moaned and groaned and weeped over this dictator's passing. Unbelieveable! The man stole from his own people billions of dollars which he feathered his own nest with. How can you support that? His country has a hell on earth crime rate, how can you support that? He was a dictator, how can you support that?

But, justaminute did in her username and her alias she posted just like the crazies in Hollywood did about this man.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36030 Mar 7, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
As fellow democrats I have to say people like justaminute who are so far left of center or as they like to call themselves Progressive Liberal Democrats, are an embarrassment to our party. They have highjacked the U.S. and I'm beginning to fear they want to turn this country into another Venezuela. After Hugo Chavez died the internet was flooded from progressive liberals who moaned and groaned and weeped over this dictator's passing. Unbelieveable! The man stole from his own people billions of dollars which he feathered his own nest with. How can you support that? His country has a hell on earth crime rate, how can you support that? He was a dictator, how can you support that?
But, justaminute did in her username and her alias she posted just like the crazies in Hollywood did about this man.
Poor Jabberring Jag

So desperate to pin Hugo on me and generalizing all progressive liberals....

But South America, some the terrority past admin and the CIA played some well UnAmerican hijinks in.It's just a tad hypocritical of you concerning the history of our foreign relationship with that place. Really after Iraq, you should become more self aware. We hardly have an room to judge them.

I leave Venezuela to it's people and history to judge him. Frankly, he's not in my sphere of really caring about.

And really monolithic viewpoints that encompass all on the political spectrum is never really the Dems thing. In fact, they say it's like herding cats. Thanks for playing...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36031 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO MORAL HIGH GROUND because your actions have indicted you. You are a pathetic,sad,short little sasquatchy Alf. You hate anyone who isn't just as screwed up as you are...which means you hate just about everyone. The only people you get along with on this thread is your multiple personality ghost riders and today you stooped even lower by borrowing other people's usernames to post bullshit garbage. The law of averages says you don't have many friends and it's consistent with the hours you spend both under your justaminute profile then you have to add all hours of post of the other pretend posters you create.
Your a sick puppy...just being factually correct!
Another self appointed moral judge from the right side of politics.

Your the wingnut that people generally dismiss because he's too busy constructing strawmen to engage in political discourse. Also too much of an authoritarian for my taste. And commenting about how long someone spends on the internet....excuse me me while I let a long drawn out snicker........ha ha ha ha...now that's rich...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 5 hr Calling it like I... 41
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 14 hr Hhhh 193
looking for someone Mon queenslove22 2
we can stop Ebola! Mon barbosa 1
can you still buy herbal incense in oklahoma ci... (Nov '13) Oct 19 derik 9
How many of you would like to join in a lawsuit... (May '10) Oct 18 sue cyr 42
Debate: Gay Marriage - Oklahoma City, OK (Jul '10) Oct 18 Jan 2,848
Yukon Dating
Find my Match

Yukon Jobs