OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Maddy

United States

#35982 Mar 7, 2013
Yes,Soledad O'Brien didn't do her homework that's for sure! But the uncomfortable exchange was priceless. She was "caught" with no place to hide.
JAG

United States

#35983 Mar 7, 2013
Just read it. Damn media is out of control!
Donnie

United States

#35984 Mar 7, 2013
Same song,lies,deceit and misinformation.
Jangles

United States

#35985 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35986 Mar 7, 2013
Study: States With More Gun Laws Have Less Gun Violence

Fleegler and researchers from Boston ChildrenÂ’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Public Health studied information from all 50 states between 2007 to 2010, analyzing all firearm-related deaths reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and data on firearm laws compiled by the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

States with the most laws had a mortality rate 42% lower than those states with the fewest laws, they found. The strong law statesÂ’ firearm-related homicide rate was also 40% lower and their firearm-related suicide rate was 37% lower.
Jesse

United States

#35987 Mar 7, 2013
Explain Chicago....
Rita

Arlington, TX

#35988 Mar 7, 2013
""""Rita wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""

Ain't it just great that these repigs can get my post deleted? Now we know who owns topix.
Fred

Arlington, TX

#35989 Mar 7, 2013
Yes, they can get things deleted, but their brand of sg!t goes on and on, mostly lies and slander.
GOP

Arlington, TX

#35990 Mar 7, 2013
GOP

Global Oppression Party;
Representing the current state of the US Republican right-wing dictatorship, under the puppetship of George W. Bush, lead exclusively by world banker families such as Rothschilds and Rockefellers, whose ultimate goal is to rule the world under a single government, controlling all aspects of lives, including monetary resources.
The GOPs next move: martial law in the US, sparked off by yet another in-sider's terrorist attack on US soil, to suspend elections, confiscate the firearms of all citizens, usher in a new North American Union including US, Canada and Mexico (to compensate the US Military with much needed meat shields), and to begin a conversion from the US dollar to the "Amero" fiat currency. I can't wait for Global Oppression! I'm going to get chipped-up right away!
GOP

Arlington, TX

#35991 Mar 7, 2013
GOP
GANG OF PRICKS
WATCH YOUR BACK THE GOP IS COMING
Albert

Arlington, TX

#35992 Mar 7, 2013
GOP
A group of idiots, bent on taking over the world.

1. Grand Old Party (Yeah right)
2. Geezers Of Power
3. Goodness Opposition Party
4. Group Of Peckers

Newscaster: "In other news today, the last remaining GOP party members and voters were exterminated today like the bugs and rates they are"
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35993 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Explain Chicago....
You should call the people that are listed in the article. it was research and compiling data I believe.

But I know how you guys consider that, you know Global climate change as one example: But it's cold outside today or repeated utterances of the name ALGORE or some such nonsense.

See that complies with the 2nd amendment in the words of a WELL REGULATED militia, the words that most gun crazies like to cherry pick out when they cite it over and over again.
Khole

Arlington, TX

#35994 Mar 7, 2013
GOP

Gubmint

Occupied

Pelvis

The ignorant GOP base prattles on about "small gubmint" and "more freedom" as they try to control every vagina in the country.

They are so small gubmint minded that they desire to control the outcome of every US pregnancy under penalty of law.

They want government so small that it fits into a woman's womb.
Samual p Hardy

Arlington, TX

#35995 Mar 7, 2013
GOP

Goldman's Own Party

GOP: A Party off the Wall Street, by the Wall Street and for the Wall Street. Hell bent on blocking the Financial Regulation so that the fraudsters at Goldman and other Wall Street banks can further rob the common people.
Donnie

United States

#35996 Mar 7, 2013
Your stupid justaminute and all your alias are too. Are you taking STUPID PILLS instead of your meds?

Forbes has a complete statistical breakdown on all catagories both single and combined. The record is clear these are facts not a political agenda driven point of view:

Chicago and Detroit are the murder leaders in U.S. but there is also another interesting fact to go along with this data. Currently homicides are largely committed by minority men ages 18-39 with criminal records.

White heterosexual males who go to church and are married aren't committing the crimes justaminute ...just get over it!
Southern Comfort

Arlington, TX

#35997 Mar 7, 2013
GOP
Synonyms: KKK Republican Conservative
1.)Grand Old Party, Rebublicans
2.)Stock Brokers, Southerners, Big Buisness Managers, Alchoholics, White People and the richest 1% of Americans
3.)A little over a quarter of US citizens
4.)People who want to preseve Naziism
Gop 1:The damn GOP ain't gonn give my baby's momma social security!
Gop 2:What the fu***ck is Social Security?
Gop 3: I don't give a fu***ck. My baby's momma wants me to snipe him out when he's pissin. He pis**ses right next to a window.
Gop 4: You oc n*gg***a
Oscar

Arlington, TX

#35998 Mar 7, 2013
If it gets judged, ya know that the dips are reading it.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35999 Mar 7, 2013
Somebody is standing by their computer I see:

Here's one for you:

CPAC is going on right now with their chosen stars:

Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin

Or in other words:

The "Has-Been Tour 2013". It's apparently turned into the Branson, MO of politics.

Followers: your stuff in getting stale. Repeats indicate lack of imagination.
Jesse

United States

#36000 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You should call the people that are listed in the article. it was research and compiling data I believe.
But I know how you guys consider that, you know Global climate change as one example: But it's cold outside today or repeated utterances of the name ALGORE or some such nonsense.
See that complies with the 2nd amendment in the words of a WELL REGULATED militia, the words that most gun crazies like to cherry pick out when they cite it over and over again.
No critical thinking skills do you possess, so your response is call someone who wrote the article you were using as PROOF...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Jesse

United States

#36001 Mar 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Your stupid justaminute and all your alias are too. Are you taking STUPID PILLS instead of your meds?
Forbes has a complete statistical breakdown on all catagories both single and combined. The record is clear these are facts not a political agenda driven point of view:
Chicago and Detroit are the murder leaders in U.S. but there is also another interesting fact to go along with this data. Currently homicides are largely committed by minority men ages 18-39 with criminal records.
White heterosexual males who go to church and are married aren't committing the crimes justaminute ...just get over it!
You mean it's not little old ladies who haven't miss church in 50 years,raised all their kids without aborting them for convenience sake and only been married once? Everyone knows how dangerous granny is, LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 1 hr deltax89 562
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck UP 13 hr Jed Clampett 16
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Sat pantylover2112 96
Kendra Conley: Weight Fri Glasco 8
Disability-Social Security Fraud - Report It !!! (Jul '10) Aug 25 Poor mom 25
News Oklahoma Ranks In Top 10 Of States With The Wor... Aug 25 scott 4
News Oklahoma Turnpike Authority delays toll increase Aug 24 Watchdog 1

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance