Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

JAG

United States

#35852 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
But I know we will hear that all the time when Hilary is President in 2016....
Don't even try to compare your dingy self to Hilary.
JAG

United States

#35853 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
That's what happens when a woman speaks out around a bunch of Repubs...she a lesbian...she a liar...
Pure B.S. Hilary has earned respect by knowing her subject often times better than her adversary does. Nothing like you. Furthmore,
no one is against democrats, I'm one myself but I know by their very actions that far left liberal progressives of the democratic party are NO GOOD for America.
Audrey

United States

#35854 Mar 6, 2013
Zane wrote:
Daffodils,roses,tulips,babies breath and spring
smells nice,looks nice,makes you sing,
Your personality is pleasing and you are so fun
jumping,playing and laughing under the sun,
Canaries,parrots,redbird, one bella bluebird
bring peace,radiance of life happily assured,
Suddenly much screeching,discordant and harsh
Ugliness,lies,misinformation, such a farce,
Who goes there to bring such dismay and chaos?
Is it a person,an animal, a fat little bear lost?
Why no, it's none other than a lesbian wore out,sad
Alfie's mad, the village hates the old hag,
Not to worry, Alfie found a home including a moat
Which justaminute shares with a bowlegged goat!
Ha, lol, can I please take your poem to school tomorrow to show my Political Science teacher? Please?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35855 Mar 6, 2013
I'm not Hilary..but you Repubs are one trick ponies...any woman that speaks out and doesn't agree with you are lying lesbians...and men...why if they do are gay...

And we all have memories of what you Repubs have said about Hillary over the years...or really any Dem woman...nothing new under the sun with you guys...not a lick...
Zane

United States

#35856 Mar 6, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny I don't care who you are! LOL
Thank you perhaps I should exercise my humor more often...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35857 Mar 6, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, lol, can I please take your poem to school tomorrow to show my Political Science teacher? Please?
Why you should take it...I bet your teacher would hardly be surprised that you brought it...
Zane

United States

#35858 Mar 6, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Permission granted little lady :-)
JAG

United States

#35859 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I'm not Hilary..but you Repubs are one trick ponies...any woman that speaks out and doesn't agree with you are lying lesbians...and men...why if they do are gay...
And we all have memories of what you Repubs have said about Hillary over the years...or really any Dem woman...nothing new under the sun with you guys...not a lick...
Everyone knows your not Hilary not even close. I'm a democrat and others have identified themselves a independent,democrats, republicans so your statements just seems your aim is off in left field...which you are.

I'm a married man with a very strong minded wife. She doesn't always agree with my point of view. But I'll tell you one thing I completely and totally respect her and her point of view because she thinks things out using facts,logic and common sense. Even if we disagree her point of view makes sense because she's thought it out. She has critical thinking skills...hard to disagree with someone with those abilities.
Audrey

United States

#35860 Mar 6, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Permission granted little lady :-)
G, thanks I appreciate it so much. Mr.P is going 2 laugh his head off! He has the fun class and we are taking news clips and internet articles and learning how to verify content. I couldn't believe how much tabloid type "news" but I'm young and this is kinda not something I studied before. Thanks again.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35861 Mar 6, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure B.S. Hilary has earned respect by knowing her subject often times better than her adversary does. Nothing like you. Furthmore,
no one is against democrats, I'm one myself but I know by their very actions that far left liberal progressives of the democratic party are NO GOOD for America.
Well since you love to speak in generalities try and stretch your vocabulary a bit and elucidate.

What have the done to earn the title No good for America...

We didn't support the Iraq war? We didn't

We didn't support the Patriot Act? We didn't.

We don't believe torture has any place in the US.

We believe in Medicare, Social Security, unemployment, equal pay, and a whole host of other Dem things. That most of the time unions represent working people and there demise brought to the American people the greatest wage disparity since the Great Depression...

Don't worry I'll wait for you to come up with something besides generalities...
Dano

United States

#35862 Mar 6, 2013
Zane wrote:
Daffodils,roses,tulips,babies breath and spring
smells nice,looks nice,makes you sing,
Your personality is pleasing and you are so fun
jumping,playing and laughing under the sun,
Canaries,parrots,redbird, one bella bluebird
bring peace,radiance of life happily assured,
Suddenly much screeching,discordant and harsh
Ugliness,lies,misinformation, such a farce,
Who goes there to bring such dismay and chaos?
Is it a person,an animal, a fat little bear lost?
Why no, it's none other than a lesbian wore out,sad
Alfie's mad, the village hates the old hag,
Not to worry, Alfie found a home including a moat
Which justaminute shares with a bowlegged goat!
LOL, now I understand where all those "goat" jokes came from :-)

Dude, you have skills, just saying hehehehehehe
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35863 Mar 6, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows your not Hilary not even close. I'm a democrat and others have identified themselves a independent,democrats, republicans so your statements just seems your aim is off in left field...which you are.
I'm a married man with a very strong minded wife. She doesn't always agree with my point of view. But I'll tell you one thing I completely and totally respect her and her point of view because she thinks things out using facts,logic and common sense. Even if we disagree her point of view makes sense because she's thought it out. She has critical thinking skills...hard to disagree with someone with those abilities.
I'm sorry that testimony is belied by your behavior...

Misogyny seems to be the theme around here...and you've played your part.

Bringing up the little woman never helps...when you've gone for the joined the boys...

Like I said a new name...with a new story...and Dem to boot too.

Who just happens too come out on the side of Repubs....

Nah..to convienant...

JAG

United States

#35864 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you love to speak in generalities try and stretch your vocabulary a bit and elucidate.
What have the done to earn the title No good for America...
We didn't support the Iraq war? We didn't
We didn't support the Patriot Act? We didn't.
We don't believe torture has any place in the US.
We believe in Medicare, Social Security, unemployment, equal pay, and a whole host of other Dem things. That most of the time unions represent working people and there demise brought to the American people the greatest wage disparity since the Great Depression...
Don't worry I'll wait for you to come up with something besides generalities...
Please spare me how great you liberals are. Your argument is a moot point with me I know better. You progressive liberals have ruined the democratic party in my opinion.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35865 Mar 6, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
G, thanks I appreciate it so much. Mr.P is going 2 laugh his head off! He has the fun class and we are taking news clips and internet articles and learning how to verify content. I couldn't believe how much tabloid type "news" but I'm young and this is kinda not something I studied before. Thanks again.
what so funny is you asking permisson and going to fill your class time with Justaminute stories...And your on this board to boot...

I swear another new person with a new story comes out of the wood work like clockwork around here.

It boggles the mind..all this testimony and stories....

Now we have a young female student among crusty old men.....

A misogynist poet.. a young female that appreciates misogyny and wants to take it to class....LOL go ahead honey...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35866 Mar 6, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Please spare me how great you liberals are. Your argument is a moot point with me I know better. You progressive liberals have ruined the democratic party in my opinion.
Like I thought...you got nothin...
JAG

United States

#35867 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that testimony is belied by your behavior...
Misogyny seems to be the theme around here...and you've played your part.
Bringing up the little woman never helps...when you've gone for the joined the boys...
Like I said a new name...with a new story...and Dem to boot too.
Who just happens too come out on the side of Repubs....
Nah..to convienant...
We've had this discussion before and for a while I refused to read or respond to your silliness. I think we've come to that place again you are hopeless progressive liberal. Your memory is terrible if you have already forgotten who I am but whatever you are clearly damaged beyond repair.
Jesse

United States

#35868 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
what so funny is you asking permisson and going to fill your class time with Justaminute stories...And your on this board to boot...
I swear another new person with a new story comes out of the wood work like clockwork around here.
It boggles the mind..all this testimony and stories....
Now we have a young female student among crusty old men.....
A misogynist poet.. a young female that appreciates misogyny and wants to take it to class....LOL go ahead honey...
Leave the kid alone. Are you so vile you have to abuse kids to feel better about yourself?
Jesse

United States

#35869 Mar 6, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
We've had this discussion before and for a while I refused to read or respond to your silliness. I think we've come to that place again you are hopeless progressive liberal. Your memory is terrible if you have already forgotten who I am but whatever you are clearly damaged beyond repair.
You know she's looney dude. Remember what she did last time. Just tell her to FO.
Jesse

United States

#35870 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I thought...you got nothin...
Crazy woman you're the one betting with a loosing hand.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35871 Mar 6, 2013
All this has been fun but really Justaminute is leaving the building LOL.

The multiple personality wingnut-o-rama was a hoot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Freedom of Speech 13 hr anonymous 12
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 14 hr ticky 202
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 18 hr geez 45
anti-american business: public beware (May '13) 19 hr geez 220
Ronson Williams 19 hr The truth 15
Gosha Group 23 hr Douche 5
Embassy suites good time Tue Whatever 2

Freeze Watch for Canadian County was issued at October 30 at 2:56AM CDT

Yukon Dating
Find my Match