OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesse

United States

#35822 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I already had my daughter in the hospital with a super bug. Mersa, and the bill was close to a million. And when she go out the one and only 2 week supply of the med she had to take was $5,000. Glad it didn't have to be refilled.
And those cattle anti biotics don't protect you, ding bat. They don't protect, they just make the new bugs resistant to antibiotics that we have now. But then you would have to know a damn thing about evolution.....and we know that's not happening with you!
Don't look now but your ignorance is showing!
Listen you air sucking big azz lying liberal bitch don't tell me anything about cattle I've raised them. The whole point which your fried liberal brain didn't comprehend is the FDA,USDA set the standards for food safety so if you have a problem with livestock ingesting or being innoculated with products like antibiotics then look to the government standards!

Stupid ignorant sack of shit bitch! MERSA,SARS, and other superbugs are resistant because they mutate becoming less and less effected by antibiotics. I read all your posts about your daughter don't think anyone on this thread who posted back then didn't wish the best for your daughter I still do. But I think you are a lying piece of shit.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35823 Mar 6, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
More trash talk from the trash queen...blah,blah,blah....
The grown person still going by the name Donnie....Yeah your language shows you arrested development..Donnie...
Jesse

United States

#35824 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you can never prove it. Never ever, like who are you little blue bird of shittiness?
Prove it or shut the FU up! Go ahead your dimness!
I don't have to have multi names to stomp your theories, they crash and burn all the time, that's why your party is in the shitter!
If I enjoyed the name changes why oh why would I ever come back as Justaminute, huh Sherlock? I'll spell it out for you "Laughing My Ass Off At You!"
Bluebird and the rest of the posters who have identified you as a liar are right and you do pretend to be other posters. We laugh at you most of the time but once in a while we just think you're pathetic!
Donnie

United States

#35825 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
You all are so going to miss your government services, especially when you believe those government jobs are not Real jobs...
Just in time for tornado season...and vacations...all those gov jobs watching their radars....
Like the song says you'll never miss it till it's gone...
Guess you are filling in for Obama today...did he have a golf game this afternoon?
Donnie

United States

#35826 Mar 6, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you go to the hospital I want you to think about that mean old superbug it just might come to visit you real soon. USDA and FDA are all government programs and they support all these programs of feeding antibiotics to cattle,chickens,spraying crops with toxins,genetically altered foods which is suppose to keep our food supply safe/healthy for the public but since it's clear that the government doesn't do a very good job you have decided to squeal like the pig you are because your afraid you might catch a bug?
Justaminute is dumb as a rock you wouldn't be able to explain the obvious because she has no reasoning skills...none nada!
Donnie

United States

#35827 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
The grown person still going by the name Donnie....Yeah your language shows you arrested development..Donnie...
Get down wind you reek!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35828 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
What a trip canned heat!
When we still have the very gentlemen in Congress that had the dogs turned on them for equal rights huh.
Or the Repugs got so up in arms from a black guy in a white house. Where's the birf sert anyway? Especially when a certain Penn congressman stood up before the TV and everyone commenting that Penn had secured a Mittness victory in Penn thanks to cutting back on voting rights. That damn video tape keeping that info out there!
That's what happens when ole yacht owner, the canned heatness only comes out to play when he knows that he's addressing is fellow know nothings. It a circle jerk for jerks! LOL

How many dogs bit race-baiter Lewis’ ass this year or last year? That’s right you ignorant dolt, NONE! That is why we don’t need the goddamn law. You ignorant retarded shithead, we even have a goddamn Purple Lip Kenyan that has been elected as president you dolt so stop the goddamn race baiting. The rest of your bullshit is not worthy of response, it is absolute bullshit on its face! Fuckoff and die fatty, you‘re totally irrelevant to any intelligent conversation and I am sick of hearing the same liberal bullshit over and over out of you! I know your stance and yes I am doing my part to destroy it with the actual facts so get over it. And yes I want Government shrunk to basic services and not a career for every damn crook in America. Don’t like it? Fuck you! I don’t like you either!
Donnie

United States

#35829 Mar 6, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you air sucking big azz lying liberal bitch don't tell me anything about cattle I've raised them. The whole point which your fried liberal brain didn't comprehend is the FDA,USDA set the standards for food safety so if you have a problem with livestock ingesting or being innoculated with products like antibiotics then look to the government standards!
Stupid ignorant sack of shit bitch! MERSA,SARS, and other superbugs are resistant because they mutate becoming less and less effected by antibiotics. I read all your posts about your daughter don't think anyone on this thread who posted back then didn't wish the best for your daughter I still do. But I think you are a lying piece of shit.
Totally agree!
Bluebird

United States

#35830 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you can never prove it. Never ever, like who are you little blue bird of shittiness?
Prove it or shut the FU up! Go ahead your dimness!
I don't have to have multi names to stomp your theories, they crash and burn all the time, that's why your party is in the shitter!
If I enjoyed the name changes why oh why would I ever come back as Justaminute, huh Sherlock? I'll spell it out for you "Laughing My Ass Off At You!"
You already prove it for me and the rest of the posters on this thread. I'm sure you think your smart but you will never have to worry about being missed by MENSA or NASA!

Best of luck with your meds.
Clyde

United States

#35831 Mar 6, 2013
Donnie azzhole, birdbrain, and packing a lighter are morons, but one mentioned mutations.

Yet the ripig idiots do not believe in evolution.

Isn't that is how we got here, mutation from our cousins, the monkeys or did the intelligent humans mutate from the low brow repigs?

Anyway when the repigs get bested, they just resort to foul name calling.

They have yet to realize that a majority of the american citizens vote NO for repigs and only low brow morons in the red states voted repig.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35832 Mar 6, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
You already prove it for me and the rest of the posters on this thread. I'm sure you think your smart but you will never have to worry about being missed by MENSA or NASA!
Best of luck with your meds.
You don't have to be a member of MENSA to recall all the crap the government and Repubs especially play...You just have to have a memory....

You know...of the millions Repubs spent trying to impeach Clinton and all the crap they pull when a Dem is in the helm...or running... no honoring the service Dem politicans who run, they get swiftboated. I mean when Bush was in office if we acted the Republican do now we would have been called treasonous....and we were...

I mean look how Repubs savage a Repub because he will work with Dems....your best man for the job, and you picked Mittens, you even gave the Donald some love...

I remember how you all were playing the oversampling blame game to explain the polls with Obama was winning re-election and then being so surprised on election night...or the main people caught in voter fraud were Repubs.

That's why the House stupidly passed another resolution defunding ACORN from gov. funding just this week. Like that didn't happen after the Obama's first election..and on a made up story by those dumb as rock Repubs who have been caught in the same game over and over again and now has a criminial record. They are counting on you guys not remembering ACORN ceased to be... LOL
Bluebird

United States

#35833 Mar 6, 2013
Clyde wrote:
Donnie azzhole, birdbrain, and packing a lighter are morons, but one mentioned mutations.
Isn't that is how we got here, mutation from our cousins, the monkeys or did the intelligent humans mutate from the low brow repigs?
They have yet to realize that a majority of the american citizens vote NO for repigs and only low brow morons in the red states voted repig.
Justanother justaminute post!
Bluebird

United States

#35834 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be a member of MENSA to recall all the crap the government and Repubs especially play...You just have to have a memory....
You know...of the millions Repubs spent trying to impeach Clinton and all the crap they pull when a Dem is in the helm...or running... no honoring the service Dem politicans who run, they get swiftboated. I mean when Bush was in office if we acted the Republican do now we would have been called treasonous....and we were...
I mean look how Repubs savage a Repub because he will work with Dems....your best man for the job, and you picked Mittens, you even gave the Donald some love...
I remember how you all were playing the oversampling blame game to explain the polls with Obama was winning re-election and then being so surprised on election night...or the main people caught in voter fraud were Repubs.
That's why the House stupidly passed another resolution defunding ACORN from gov. funding just this week. Like that didn't happen after the Obama's first election..and on a made up story by those dumb as rock Repubs who have been caught in the same game over and over again and now has a criminial record. They are counting on you guys not remembering ACORN ceased to be... LOL
Got another name ready to type under?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35835 Mar 6, 2013
Clyde wrote:
Evidently they also do not remember why they are told to finish all the prescription when they are prescribed anti-biotics and the reason for it...it's to much highbrow thinking.
Bluebird

United States

#35836 Mar 6, 2013
Clyde wrote:
resort to name calling ah justaminute SHAME ON YOU.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35837 Mar 6, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Got another name ready to type under?
Like You? Nope, why should I?

I know you have another, you just don't want the comments that you make under bird drivel to mar another name. Your definitely an old timer because your comments are well..so worn out...and have been replayed on these boards by you yahoos before.

I prefer honesty, it truly is the best policy...unlike you...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35838 Mar 6, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why this forum is your homey and won't let it die...being out in the wide world of the internet...you would have to hear comments like mine all the time.. Especially when you have to leave the echo chamber and have to realize that the only Dem in the whole USA is not Justaminute.....really you should try another bird...ostrich comes to mind...you know the whole burying their head in the sand thing...
Jesse

United States

#35839 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Like You? Nope, why should I?
I know you have another, you just don't want the comments that you make under bird drivel to mar another name. Your definitely an old timer because your comments are well..so worn out...and have been replayed on these boards by you yahoos before.
I prefer honesty, it truly is the best policy...unlike you...
You are lying bitch. End of story!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35840 Mar 6, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Donnie, maybe your confused...reminds me of another poster...a woman...lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35841 Mar 6, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying bitch. End of story!
Oh there goes Jesse shooting off his mouth..

Another voice heard from that can't deal with reality...

Do you have your fingers in your ears and stomping your little feet too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bath Salts for sale, (Dec '11) 1 hr shhhs 10
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 4 hr proboy440 516
News Obama's presidency has led to more visible raci... Thu Oh No You Di-nt 1
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) Thu StandUporstayDown 363
News 15 arrested in motorcycle gang fight - KFOR (Dec '09) Thu Terminator 123
Richard (Rick) Pritchard Jul 27 Karen 1
Kendra Conley: Weight Jul 26 Eric Cartman 6

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages