1,538 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jimbo

United States

#35636 Mar 4, 2013
A gay sasquatch no such thing or they would be extinct by now.
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

#35637 Mar 4, 2013
Jimbo, I ran your racist ass out of the other threads.
Jimbo

United States

#35638 Mar 4, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Jimbo, I ran your racist ass out of the other threads.
What does a sasquatch have to do with racism and I don't recall much of anything you said that I gave notice too one way or the other?
Donnie

United States

#35639 Mar 4, 2013
An 87 year old woman living in a independent care facility experienced breathing difficulty. The nurse decides to call 911 and repeatedly refuses to give CPR. The 911 operator pleads with the nurse who still refuses to help the woman, the operator begs her to hand the phone to any passerby in the facility or the patient will die because no one was starting CPR. The nurse does nothing and doesn't hand the phone to anyone saying it was the facility's procedure to call 911. The 911 operator in desperation appeals to the nurse's "humanity" to help the dying woman but the nurse just stays on the phone.

The elderly woman dies. Be warned America this is just a prelude to the care the elderly will receive from ObamaCare because they are old and no longer needed in the new liberal society. This is a chilling warning of things to come. Justaminute and other liberals all support denying care for elderly because they are "old and will die soon anyway".

* latimes.com/news/local
Hailey Bronson-Potts
3-3-13 6:33 p.m.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35640 Mar 4, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Yep, yesterday one of the staffers was complaining that the private luxury jet would no longer be available to "fly" home on the weekends until additional funding could be found.
Private luxury jet? Go buy your ticket and fly commercial like the rest of america does! No wonder Washington is disconnected with the rest of America because they live like royalty.
You should see the price tags on English Muffins available to the Senators during each congregation. That muffin stand charges 35$ a pop, and it's not exactly a three-pound or delicatessen muffin. It's a standard-sized, normal-ass muffin.$35.
Jesse

United States

#35641 Mar 4, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
You should see the price tags on English Muffins available to the Senators during each congregation. That muffin stand charges 35$ a pop, and it's not exactly a three-pound or delicatessen muffin. It's a standard-sized, normal-ass muffin.$35.
Yep, they live in a different world. Its time to get them re-accquainted with reality. Wonder how many will show up late for work because they took a commericial flight or used rail?
JAG

United States

#35642 Mar 4, 2013
Donnie wrote:
An 87 year old woman living in a independent care facility experienced breathing difficulty. The nurse decides to call 911 and repeatedly refuses to give CPR. The 911 operator pleads with the nurse who still refuses to help the woman, the operator begs her to hand the phone to any passerby in the facility or the patient will die because no one was starting CPR. The nurse does nothing and doesn't hand the phone to anyone saying it was the facility's procedure to call 911. The 911 operator in desperation appeals to the nurse's "humanity" to help the dying woman but the nurse just stays on the phone.
The elderly woman dies. Be warned America this is just a prelude to the care the elderly will receive from ObamaCare because they are old and no longer needed in the new liberal society. This is a chilling warning of things to come. Justaminute and other liberals all support denying care for elderly because they are "old and will die soon anyway".
* latimes.com/news/local
Hailey Bronson-Potts
I've heard several people like my neighbor Dee Smith and on this thread,Tamara & MistyGirl say this was going to happen but I'm still shocked at how a human being in "healthcare" as this nurse is could refuse to do CPR on someone struggling to breathe. This country has sunk to a new and dangerous low.

Wonder if the so-called death panel with ObamaCare will pick a particular "age" to decide if a patient is worth saving with CPR or if their birthday falls on the wrong day...well sorry your not worth trying to save. It's the same thinking liberals have toward the unborn. They think a unborn child has no value unless it can survive outside of the womb. What kind of rationalization and screwed thinking is that? It's sick. An unborn child is exactly that...A CHILD!
Maddy

United States

#35643 Mar 4, 2013
One more thing to be concerned about. Friday the State Department released a report saying that the Keystone Pipeline wouldn't cause any increased potential to harm the enviroment because the Canadian Oil Sands and shale rock will be developed whether or not the Keystone Pipeline is built. Which is great news for those who wanted energy independence and jobs for the U.S.

But now Obama has picked a radical rabid climate change liberal for EPA director, Gina McCarthy. Call your senators to withdraw any support for this candidate because it's my personal belief she will use our taxpayer money to file miscellaneous lawsuits and scheduled hearings to derail this pipeline for as long as possible. Obama's agenda is to keep gas prices high and the pipeline will undercut that agenda in a substantial way.

The pipeline gives strength to America which is against Obama's agenda. It also will be a monetary boom for states the pipeline runs through with jobs and tax revenue such as for Texas and Oklahoma which Obama doesn't want to support in any way as his power base with voters is on the west coast and east coast.

Call your senator's don't let this happen to America!
Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#35644 Mar 4, 2013
F all republicans, healthcare is here to stay!
Firebrand

United States

#35645 Mar 4, 2013
Native wrote:
F all republicans, healthcare is here to stay!
Go charge your free cell phone before you go to WalMart and spend the rest of the monthly welfare on your EBT card. If you're elderly well maybe karma will come to visit you sooner than later.

Healthcare isn't a republican or democratic party line because you think so just proves how dimwitted you are and uninformed. The changes in place this year are already crippling the care level. Just this last Friday 4 more rules were released that must be complied with by the medical community. Guess how many pages of requirements for just these 4 rules?...Give up?

Over 700 pages.

You are an idiot to support what is happening. It's the law so it will go forward but you won't receive a better system with better healthcare.
Honey Lamb

United States

#35646 Mar 4, 2013
Anybody out there in topix land dislike these stupid, ignorant, dumbazz, repigtards as much as I do?
Honey Lamb

United States

#35647 Mar 4, 2013
Donnie wrote:
* latimes.com/news/local
Hailey Bronson-Potts
The nurse in question is a hard core repig idiot and 99% of repig are like this.
Honey Lamb

United States

#35648 Mar 4, 2013
Did anyone ever see a repig have any compassion for a fellow human being or any other living thing?

2014 we can get rid of these illgotten fools.
Mary Lou

United States

#35649 Mar 4, 2013
Republican Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey on Monday defended his plan to expand Medicaid coverage in the state, a move that defied conservatives opposed to Obamacare.

“This government in Trenton is about trying to change this hyper-partisan activity that we have all over the country and asking some very simple questions,” he said at the Metropolitan Family Health Network.“How can we most effectively, efficiently and fairly deliver services to people in the state who need them. And I don’t care whether those people are Democrats or Republicans or Indepedents. What I care about is if they’re in need and we can do it in an effective, efficient way that we do it.”

Last week, Christie became the eighth Republican governor to support expanding Medicaid, a key component of Obamacare.
Sid

United States

#35650 Mar 4, 2013
The fat ho in the city could learn something from the fat clown in Noo Jersy milk cow.
Andy

United States

#35651 Mar 4, 2013
Well that sure is not going to win him any love in Conservativeland.
Andy

United States

#35652 Mar 4, 2013
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... Ron "Racist and Dumber than a Sack of Hammers" Paul lost, not that they ever had a chance to begin with.

To paraphrase Inigo Montoya: "You keep using these big words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean."

Mittens is gone and forgotten.
Bluebird

United States

#35653 Mar 4, 2013
I see justaminute and all her little alias's are back in town.
Ernie

United States

#35654 Mar 4, 2013
President Barack Obama must release the details of internal probes into the Bush administration’s practice of kidnapping and torturing terrorism suspects, a United Nations investigator said Monday.

Ben Emmerson, the U.N. special rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights while countering terrorism, will release a new report on Tuesday detailing his findings about the Bush-era program, according to Reuters. The report was not published online ahead of a planned hearing set for Tuesday, and a spokesperson was unavailable for comment.

“Despite this clear repudiation of the unlawful actions carried out by the Bush-era CIA, many of the facts remain classified, and no public official has so far been brought to justice in the United States,” Emmerson says in the report, Reuters noted.

He added that there is “credible evidence” that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) under the Bush administration had “black sites” in Thailand, Poland, Morocco, Lithuania and Romania. Emmerson’s report is expected to urge lawmakers in those countries to fully investigate the matter and prosecute former officials if necessary.
Crital

United States

#35655 Mar 4, 2013
This is good news. Bush and Cheney deserve to be in court along with the rest of their slimy cohorts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS (Jul '14) 7 hr Bluebird 94
Alisa Bermudez 15 hr OCFC 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 19 hr Kye_flood 317
PROTECTIVE ORDERS most abused document in the ... Feb 27 Professor of Law 2
OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Feb 25 Jean Bustos 9
Illegal Roofing Crews and Homeowners BEWARE (May '10) Feb 24 illegal mexican 251
Review: Cash For Junk Cars Feb 23 MIKE 1
Yukon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:07 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:07AM
Report: Chiefs Franchise Justin Houston