OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Firebrand

United States

#35409 Feb 22, 2013
How can the democrats claim that the republicans are the reason for sequestration? Sequestration was triggered because the democrats haven't followed the law of the land and submitted a budget. For 4 years they haven't submitted a budget!

The republicans caved in on tax hikes violating their own platform and alienating conservatives. The republicans have their hands tied they have no power to fix this situation. All they can do is submit a budget which they did and Harry Reid wouldn't allow it to be voted on so it was D.O.A.

Sequestration was thought up and designed by Jack Lew and Obama's White House and Obama signed it into law. Jack Lew, Obama and his White House are all democrats, Harry Reid is a democrat. Obama said this week that sequestration was bad and would hurt america.

Oh really?

Then I respectfully suggest the democrats stop the political "show" and get down to earning their wages by submitting a budget thereby avoiding the automatic cuts forced in sequestration. The democrats have all the cards in this game. It's time to shit or get off the pot!
Deacon

United States

#35410 Feb 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>More so since Bush 11 I have often wondered if Harry and Nancy really are running the government and pushing agenda thru to best suit them. I remember after the first healthcare bill was pushed thru Nancy was speaking to the press and said a big thing has happened that her healthcare bill got approved. I'm not wondering if Obama is not the puppet and Nancy and Harry aren't holding the strings. Just a thought!
You might find it interesting to check out H&R's Blocks Tax website because they are warning people about additional tax liabilities due to ObamaCare. Apparently fines (taxes) can be anywhere from $60 to $200 dollars per month assessed additional taxes should you not provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.
It's based on your income and the baseline will be 2012 tax return. Many people don't realize the IRS will enforce ObamaCare requirements.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35411 Feb 22, 2013
Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You might find it interesting to check out H&R's Blocks Tax website because they are warning people about additional tax liabilities due to ObamaCare. Apparently fines (taxes) can be anywhere from $60 to $200 dollars per month assessed additional taxes should you not provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.
It's based on your income and the baseline will be 2012 tax return. Many people don't realize the IRS will enforce ObamaCare requirements.
I am sure the people that take charge of their affairs know it by now. But the ones that don't probably think they will keep getting a by! Then there are those that thinks they is a freeby thing. Then there are those that will be getting it free at tax payers expense. Most don't know that if they work for an employer that provides healthcare that that cost to the employer will be add to the employees income and they will be tax on it as earned income. Alot of people will be shocked when this healthcare thing has been around for awhile.
Deacon

United States

#35412 Feb 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure the people that take charge of their affairs know it by now. But the ones that don't probably think they will keep getting a by! Then there are those that thinks they is a freeby thing. Then there are those that will be getting it free at tax payers expense. Most don't know that if they work for an employer that provides healthcare that that cost to the employer will be add to the employees income and they will be tax on it as earned income. Alot of people will be shocked when this healthcare thing has been around for awhile.
You are correct.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#35413 Feb 22, 2013
Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>

Apparently fines (taxes) can be anywhere from $60 to $200 dollars per month assessed additional taxes should you not provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.

Many people don't realize the IRS will enforce ObamaCare requirements.
Buy insurance like you're supposed to, quit being
a burden on society. The IRS is coming to get you.

It's good that society makes you be responsible.
Jesse

United States

#35414 Feb 22, 2013
Migrant workers and their family and 20 million additional Americans on the governments healthcare program. Private insurances rates have gone through the roof for those who still have a job. Yeah, sherlock with people either out of work or under employed you tell me how the numbers will add up?

Forget it you're lousey at math or you would know better!
Jesse

United States

#35415 Feb 22, 2013
But that FREE CELL is working out great for ya isn't it.
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#35416 Feb 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy insurance like you're supposed to, quit being
a burden on society. The IRS is coming to get you.
It's good that society makes you be responsible.
I see you enjoy the tyranny. What happened to our freedom?
RRRRRRRRRRR

United States

#35417 Feb 22, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>I see you enjoy the tyranny. What happened to our freedom?
Freedom went down the toilet on bush's watch, more specific 9-11.

You nay sayers looked the other way when bush, cheny, rummy, powell, lied to you. You said nothing when your privacy was taken away, when you were searched at the station, when two wars were being fought on credit. Keep listing to that faux news sh!t.

Now when a good man wants to help the general population, you bitch and moan because it may cost a few dollars. You should be bitching because taxes are cut and roads, bridges, airports are not being built just so you can go to Las Vegas ever year and whore around.
Donnie

United States

#35418 Feb 22, 2013
RRRRRRRRRRR wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom went down the toilet on bush's watch, more specific 9-11.
You nay sayers looked the other way when bush, cheny, rummy, powell, lied to you. You said nothing when your privacy was taken away, when you were searched at the station, when two wars were being fought on credit. Keep listing to that faux news sh!t.
Now when a good man wants to help the general population, you bitch and moan because it may cost a few dollars. You should be bitching because taxes are cut and roads, bridges, airports are not being built just so you can go to Las Vegas ever year and whore around.
Dumbazz alert! WHERE ARE THE JOBS? WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GET ALL THOSE TAXES? Is your stupid plan just to keep raising taxes on the few who still have a job?

NOT MUCH OF A PLAN!!!!!!!!!!
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#35419 Feb 22, 2013
RRRRRRRRRRR wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom went down the toilet on bush's watch, more specific 9-11.
You nay sayers looked the other way when bush, cheny, rummy, powell, lied to you. You said nothing when your privacy was taken away, when you were searched at the station, when two wars were being fought on credit. Keep listing to that faux news sh!t.
Now when a good man wants to help the general population, you bitch and moan because it may cost a few dollars. You should be bitching because taxes are cut and roads, bridges, airports are not being built just so you can go to Las Vegas ever year and whore around.
I see your still in the left-right mind set.
Bush\Cheny done their part just like Obamas doing his.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35420 Feb 22, 2013
RRRRRRRRRRR wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom went down the toilet on bush's watch, more specific 9-11.
You nay sayers looked the other way when bush, cheny, rummy, powell, lied to you. You said nothing when your privacy was taken away, when you were searched at the station, when two wars were being fought on credit. Keep listing to that faux news sh!t.
Now when a good man wants to help the general population, you bitch and moan because it may cost a few dollars. You should be bitching because taxes are cut and roads, bridges, airports are not being built just so you can go to Las Vegas ever year and whore around.
Bush was not a good President. But the republicans also had help by the Democrats. They were in control at the end of the Bush administration. And the two main people were and are today Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. So as of late neither party is doing this country any favors!.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35421 Feb 22, 2013
Yeah, sure Okie senators and reps want to stop at banning abortion!

Their new bill wants to stop ANY insurance coverage for birth control pills!

Now their saying that birth control pills poison a woman's body!

That's what happens when you elect hicks from the sticks in political office.

So any talk by Repubs about losing freedom is CRAP!

That's why we call Republicans the Woman Hating Party!

Enjoy your being a permanent minority party and Oklahoma being the laughing stock of the Nation.

Being a Republican today is about as popular as a poisonous rash!
Donnie

United States

#35422 Feb 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was not a good President. But the republicans also had help by the Democrats. They were in control at the end of the Bush administration. And the two main people were and are today Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. So as of late neither party is doing this country any favors!.
Isn't that the sad truth of it all.
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#35423 Feb 22, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Yeah, sure Okie senators and reps want to stop at banning abortion!
Their new bill wants to stop ANY insurance coverage for birth control pills!
Now their saying that birth control pills poison a woman's body!
That's what happens when you elect hicks from the sticks in political office.
So any talk by Repubs about losing freedom is CRAP!
That's why we call Republicans the Woman Hating Party!
Enjoy your being a permanent minority party and Oklahoma being the laughing stock of the Nation.
Being a Republican today is about as popular as a poisonous rash!
You Dumb Muslim!
Donnie

United States

#35424 Feb 22, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Yeah, sure Okie senators and reps want to stop at banning abortion!
Their new bill wants to stop ANY insurance coverage for birth control pills!
Now their saying that birth control pills poison a woman's body!
That's what happens when you elect hicks from the sticks in political office.
So any talk by Repubs about losing freedom is CRAP!
That's why we call Republicans the Woman Hating Party!
Enjoy your being a permanent minority party and Oklahoma being the laughing stock of the Nation.
Being a Republican today is about as popular as a poisonous rash!
Once your chosen one ruins America forever then you can pat yourself on the back and invite your extended family from Iran here to the U.S. for a free cell phone and healthcare. Then they can vote in the next democratic primary.
Audrey

United States

#35426 Feb 22, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Yeah, sure Okie senators and reps want to stop at banning abortion!
Their new bill wants to stop ANY insurance coverage for birth control pills!
Now their saying that birth control pills poison a woman's body!
That's what happens when you elect hicks from the sticks in political office.
So any talk by Repubs about losing freedom is CRAP!
That's why we call Republicans the Woman Hating Party!
Enjoy your being a permanent minority party and Oklahoma being the laughing stock of the Nation.
Being a Republican today is about as popular as a poisonous rash!
Your the woman who aborted her child because you said it was in- convenient for you. I think what you did was reprehensible. There is no reason for partial birth abortions to be perform it's a barbaric procedure. Abortion will never be outlawed but it should be the exception not the rule and we have millions of children terminated for no other reason than birth control. There are to many alternatives for birth control...abortion should never be birth control!
JAG

United States

#35427 Feb 22, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Yeah, sure Okie senators and reps want to stop at banning abortion!
Their new bill wants to stop ANY insurance coverage for birth control pills!
Now their saying that birth control pills poison a woman's body!
That's what happens when you elect hicks from the sticks in political office.
So any talk by Repubs about losing freedom is CRAP!
That's why we call Republicans the Woman Hating Party!
Enjoy your being a permanent minority party and Oklahoma being the laughing stock of the Nation.
Being a Republican today is about as popular as a poisonous rash!
Stupid woman why don't you just get the hell out of oklahoma the rest of the population would appreciate your absence.
Goat Bangerz

Tempe, AZ

#35428 Feb 22, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the woman who aborted her child because you said it was in- convenient for you. I think what you did was reprehensible. There is no reason for partial birth abortions to be perform it's a barbaric procedure. Abortion will never be outlawed but it should be the exception not the rule and we have millions of children terminated for no other reason than birth control. There are to many alternatives for birth control...abortion should never be birth control!
She was pregnant from a billy goat and they planned to eat it.
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#35429 Feb 22, 2013
Hugoatman K-Bobs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mallory Shelton 3 hr Jamie Dundee 3
News Oklahoma City ranks top of 10 most affordable m... 18 hr Geoffrey 3
News Many Oklahoma zip codes listed as high risk for... 18 hr Ken 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 21 hr Yelpme 501
Angel Tschetter is Fat Now Wed AIC 21
Sarah Marie Garrett Jul 20 Justine Marie 10
Laing Morey: Stuck Up Jul 19 WTF 9

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages