1,468 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Oney

United States

#35378 Feb 19, 2013
Are there any intelligent people on this thread or just a bunch of dumbazz republicans.

LIFE is a Bitch and than you DIE.(Repug proverb)
Hap

United States

#35379 Feb 19, 2013
Bitching, Bitching, Bitching, Bitching, Bitching, Bitching, Bitching at Everything (Repug Proverb)
Obamabot

United States

#35380 Feb 19, 2013
I see my brothers showed up! How's it hanging "oney" and Hap?
Pringles

United States

#35382 Feb 20, 2013
Oney wrote:
Are there any intelligent people on this thread or just a bunch of dumbazz republicans.
LIFE is a Bitch and than you DIE.(Repug proverb)
There's democrats who aren't happy with what is going on!

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#35383 Feb 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Just because some disagree with you doesnot say they are spouting crap! Don't forget most on here live in the U.S.A. where you don't and it sounds like it has been awhile since you have!
Tamara,
My My but aren't you getting defensive... I didn't know until now Tamara that you think that I don't have any right to voice my opinion because I don't live stateside anymore. That's an interesting revelation for me. And I'll tell YOU just like I've told everyone else on here who shares that opinion.. as LONG AS I AM A USA CITIZEN AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY LIVES THERE AND GOES THROUGH THIS SHITTY ECONOMY AND THE SAME PROBLEMS YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE DOES I HAVE JUST AS MUCH RIGHT TO VOICE MY OPINION AS YOU DO!!!!!!!!!! Now if you don't like it? TOO BAD. Btw, I have never told you that you didn't have the right to post your opinions here even though I don't always agree with you. I have always tried to discuss issues with you in a normal manner. So thanks for returning the favor!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35384 Feb 20, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara,
My My but aren't you getting defensive... I didn't know until now Tamara that you think that I don't have any right to voice my opinion because I don't live stateside anymore. That's an interesting revelation for me. And I'll tell YOU just like I've told everyone else on here who shares that opinion.. as LONG AS I AM A USA CITIZEN AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY LIVES THERE AND GOES THROUGH THIS SHITTY ECONOMY AND THE SAME PROBLEMS YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE DOES I HAVE JUST AS MUCH RIGHT TO VOICE MY OPINION AS YOU DO!!!!!!!!!! Now if you don't like it? TOO BAD. Btw, I have never told you that you didn't have the right to post your opinions here even though I don't always agree with you. I have always tried to discuss issues with you in a normal manner. So thanks for returning the favor!
You have the right to voice your opinion but uncalled for to say because a person disagrees with Obama that they are bad Americans. Obama's health care plan is not making it better for everyone. I family that it is affecting them in a negative way!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35385 Feb 20, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara,
The spouting crap is what I am referring that you said!
Pringles

United States

#35386 Feb 20, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara,
My My but aren't you getting defensive.. So thanks for returning the favor!
Most of your post was a shout btw......
JAG

United States

#35387 Feb 20, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara,
Yeah you've posted your opinion and how stupid and backward those were who didn't support King Obama and you were a firm supporter of his the first term and devout supporter his second term. You said America had to change. Oh it's changed alright, little sister living in a foreign land, but it's not a good change. We are seeing terrible effects of decisions made by King Obama, his healthcare is already hitting boundaries that several of us backward stupid people told you would happen and you said, "oh no, that's not what will happened". The full effects of the healthcare law won't go in effect until 2014 this is a nightmare for the elderly and infirmed. We were told we would be able to keep our old insurance if we chose well thats not going to happen and more and more people are waking up to that fact.

Then the newest lie was told only yesterday when King Obama came on t.v. and told the American people that the Sequestration was because the republicans refused to work with the democrats and because of that police,firefighters,teachers,h eadstart and first responders were going to be laid off. He called on the republicans to bring an end to the sequestration threat looming with automatic cuts across the board.

Oh really?

The very idea of the SEQUESTRATION was dreamed up by Obama and his White House and King Obama signed it into law. Then after several attempts to get this administration to curb spending including Boyles/Simpson a bipartisan team was COMPLETELY IGNORED by Obama. The only budget put forth was by a republican which went absolutely no where because it never even made it to committee. Why was that? Harry Reid made sure it went no where thats why! Besides, the cuts will be chosen by the democrats who are in control does that means King Obama's party is choosing police,first responders,head start and teachers to be the first the be cut?

If you think things are bad now just wait little sister it's going to get worse but don't worry everything is under control because King Obama is taking $1000 dollar hr. golf lessons and getting further advice and council from Tiger Woods on how to keep a family together and happy (tongue in cheek). Obama's laws of healthcare and sequestration will finish America.

Thanks for supporting the very man who will ruin America. Now who is the STUPID one?
Donnie

United States

#35388 Feb 20, 2013
@okieabroad, I've got some questions for you. How many budgets have been produced and approved by the democratic party?

Answer: NONE

How many years have we not had a budget produced by this administration? 4 (may be 5 by now)

Who is responsible for dreaming up and signing into law sequestration? OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

The only bipartisan teams recommendations produced was by Boyles/Simpson and they were totally ignored. Erskin Boyles said if Obama allows sequestration (which was Obama's law)to be implemented it would be and I quote, "STUPID,STUPID,STUPID. By the way Erskin Boyles is a democrat and a close ally to the Clintons...you democrats should have picked Hillary as your party's choice!
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#35389 Feb 20, 2013
OkieAbroad have you ever been to Idabel,OK ?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35390 Feb 20, 2013
Donnie wrote:
@okieabroad, I've got some questions for you. How many budgets have been produced and approved by the democratic party?
Answer: NONE
How many years have we not had a budget produced by this administration? 4 (may be 5 by now)
Who is responsible for dreaming up and signing into law sequestration? OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
The only bipartisan teams recommendations produced was by Boyles/Simpson and they were totally ignored. Erskin Boyles said if Obama allows sequestration (which was Obama's law)to be implemented it would be and I quote, "STUPID,STUPID,STUPID. By the way Erskin Boyles is a democrat and a close ally to the Clintons...you democrats should have picked Hillary as your party's choice!
I wish it had of been Hillary! That is who I was aiming for!
Donnie

United States

#35391 Feb 20, 2013
Well my wife believes Obama stole the nomination from Hillary on how the votes were counted with the delegates. All I know if my choice was between Hillary or Obama, I would vote every time for Hillary!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35392 Feb 20, 2013
SayWhat wrote:
Saw the president's speech today saying the republican sequestration would cause cuts in teachers,firefighters and first responders ...really?
First off Obama's White House thought up the idea of Sequestration and as President he SIGNED IT INTO LAW. Secondly, his party will decide where the cuts will be and today he said his first choice was teachers,firefighters and first responders...go figure?
Does anyone still buy the BS this dude is selling?
Don't forget that he is appealing to the sociopathic 3% of partisans anywhere in the Democratic party that actually send emails to their senators and sign petitions.

...as will the next bajillion presidents...
JAG

United States

#35393 Feb 20, 2013
I'm registered democrat but I can't support this man's agenda. The longer he's in office the worse our country will be in my opinion. My neighbor Dee Smith is a life long democrat and she's beside herself. She says everything this administration pushed through on healthcare is coming unravelled and the truth is starting to come out. But we are stuck with the changes forced on us. I think Congress shouldn't be able to force insurance on the American People unless they are REQUIRED BY LAW to have the very same insurance choices and coverages!

On sequestration Dee says it's like Obama is playing a game all smoke and mirrors and misinformation, it's a game the citizens can't play an active part in but the American Public has to live with, without any options to opt out of the game. That's not the American Way. America is supposed to be about choices and freedoms.
Jesse

United States

#35394 Feb 20, 2013
JAG wrote:
I'm registered democrat but I can't support this man's agenda. The longer he's in office the worse our country will be in my opinion. My neighbor Dee Smith is a life long democrat and she's beside herself. She says everything this administration pushed through on healthcare is coming unravelled and the truth is starting to come out. But we are stuck with the changes forced on us. I think Congress shouldn't be able to force insurance on the American People unless they are REQUIRED BY LAW to have the very same insurance choices and coverages!
On sequestration Dee says it's like Obama is playing a game all smoke and mirrors and misinformation, it's a game the citizens can't play an active part in but the American Public has to live with, without any options to opt out of the game. That's not the American Way. America is supposed to be about choices and freedoms.
yeah I'm afraid your right, I mean look at what we deal with every week. Outrageously high fuel cost every stinking week just to go to work which now I'm paying higher taxes on my not so big check, then groceries are almost double for me compared to 2007 or 2008. Some days I only eat dinner which I make a pretty good size dinner when I do that but the point is I'm single if my cost doubled imagine a family of 4!

I never worried to much about the future I just kinda figure if I work hard and was reliable then I'd always have a job and could make a living.

What happens if this sequestration goes through and unemployment hits higher than it is now? What happens if we have another terrorist attack on America will we be able to protect our homeland since our borders are still open? In 2014 when healthcare law goes into full effect will I loose my insurances and be forced to enroll in a government plan? Will the increase cost of running a business cause the company I work for to lay me off or close it's doors altogether?

I've never worried this much and I can tell you I don't like it!
Pringles

United States

#35395 Feb 20, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Well my wife believes Obama stole the nomination from Hillary on how the votes were counted with the delegates. All I know if my choice was between Hillary or Obama, I would vote every time for Hillary!
Your wife isn't the first person to have that opinion. Hillary was railroaded gamemanship within the democratic party. Secretary of State position was offered to keep her from blowing the win if she told just what she knew about Obama lack of qualifications and his personal agenda for America then the game would be over for Obama. But she was a good loyal soldier, kept her mouth shut and worked her ass off as Secretary of State, but I too believe the election was taken from her.

Hillary is a work horse and she was even quoted shorty after Obama's nomination to his first term that job one was "jobs". But our illustrious leader chose healthcare as the most important accomplishment to acheive. We are in his second term and he's saying again trust me if you just follow my plan but his first term he achieved healthcare and sequestration which was his agenda and he can't blame anyone but himself since both are his administration ideas and he signed them both into law.
Maddy

United States

#35396 Feb 21, 2013
Remember Fisker's? The "green energy" luxury sports car which received 530 million taxpayers dollars through Obama's Energy Dept. Now it's in negotiations with the Chinese to buy it's firm, after another U.S. "green energy" firm went belly up A123. A123 was sold to a Chinese firm earlier at fire sale prices and this company also received millions of taxpayers money to produce "green energy" batteries for Fisker's cars.

The Chinese have been named as "hackers" into our military and industry secrets to gain technology which it uses to undercut American interest. Our country is being taken apart piece by piece and China so far has been taking the spoils without lifting a finger because we are so in debt to the Chinese.

Our debt is destroying our country and our spineless gutless Congress, fat from years of bleeding the taxpayers giving themselves special insurances,pensions and perks are completely insulated from the damage their decisions are reaping the American people and our way of life.

Jobs and getting our debt under control should have been a national security priority to any administration from Bush II on. Here we are in 2013, the Chinese own us financially, the technology they aren't outright stealing through hacking they are buying at fire sale prices which they will "sell" back to us and the world...and the technology was all paid for by the American taxpayer.

Isn't anyone outraged by this?
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#35397 Feb 21, 2013
Pringles wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife isn't the first person to have that opinion. Hillary was railroaded gamemanship within the democratic party. Secretary of State position was offered to keep her from blowing the win if she told just what she knew about Obama lack of qualifications and his personal agenda for America then the game would be over for Obama. But she was a good loyal soldier, kept her mouth shut and worked her ass off as Secretary of State, but I too believe the election was taken from her.
Hillary is a work horse and she was even quoted shorty after Obama's nomination to his first term that job one was "jobs". But our illustrious leader chose healthcare as the most important accomplishment to acheive. We are in his second term and he's saying again trust me if you just follow my plan but his first term he achieved healthcare and sequestration which was his agenda and he can't blame anyone but himself since both are his administration ideas and he signed them both into law.
youtube.....clinton chroniciles
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35398 Feb 21, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Remember Fisker's? The "green energy" luxury sports car which received 530 million taxpayers dollars through Obama's Energy Dept. Now it's in negotiations with the Chinese to buy it's firm, after another U.S. "green energy" firm went belly up A123. A123 was sold to a Chinese firm earlier at fire sale prices and this company also received millions of taxpayers money to produce "green energy" batteries for Fisker's cars.
The Chinese have been named as "hackers" into our military and industry secrets to gain technology which it uses to undercut American interest. Our country is being taken apart piece by piece and China so far has been taking the spoils without lifting a finger because we are so in debt to the Chinese.
Our debt is destroying our country and our spineless gutless Congress, fat from years of bleeding the taxpayers giving themselves special insurances,pensions and perks are completely insulated from the damage their decisions are reaping the American people and our way of life.
Jobs and getting our debt under control should have been a national security priority to any administration from Bush II on. Here we are in 2013, the Chinese own us financially, the technology they aren't outright stealing through hacking they are buying at fire sale prices which they will "sell" back to us and the world...and the technology was all paid for by the American taxpayer.
Isn't anyone outraged by this?
Yes I am outraged by all that is going on. I am a registered Democrat and as of late I have no idea if the majority of Democrats are really American citizens or Spies posing as Us Citizens. They seem Hell Bent into putting this country in the toilet. But then Bush 11 did us no favors. But I did vote for the first time for a Republican for President. I sure hope Obama got alot of good advice from Tiger Woods during his golf lesson. As far as I can see Obama should be working on the budget and this not the time to be having play time with Mr. Woods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) 2 hr Bethany sucks 348
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 4 hr abcdefghijk 11,290
weird smell 4 hr Mom 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 5 hr Guntree1 137
Man Arrested After Leading OKC Police On Chase ... 19 hr jordan19kennedy 1
looking for twisted black (Aug '13) Sep 18 ak23okc 5
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS Sep 18 LOL 25
•••
•••
Yukon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Yukon Jobs