• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
33,881 - 33,900 of 75,163 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Jud Fry

Canton, TX

#34660 Dec 5, 2012
Whats so interesting about a bitter old woman? She must shit hate.

Since: Sep 09

Henryetta, OK

#34661 Dec 6, 2012
Hay are you all ready for the fiscal cliff?
( http://current.com/community/93979120_surge-i... )

Well god helps those that helps them selves!
Jesus gave free health care with noting to ask in return. You didin't have to work for your health care!

Leviticus 19:9 "'When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest.

Leviticus 19:10 Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

***To the poor:
Ruth 2:2 And Ruth the Moabitess said to Naomi, "Let me go to the fields and pick up the leftover grain behind anyone in whose eyes I find favor." Naomi said to her, "Go ahead, my daughter."

If they wanted me to buy food they should of payed me better! Welcome to MADMAX!!!

Since: Sep 09

Henryetta, OK

#34662 Dec 6, 2012
Ruth 2:2 And Ruth the Moabitess said to Naomi, "Let me go to the fields and pick up the leftover grain behind anyone in whose eyes I find favor." Naomi said to her, "Go ahead, my daughter."

Note she picked up the food for her self, not for the place she picked up the food at!
That would be like working for free
& come home with no food!
Naomi would of said where is your food, you went out to get? Uh, well.......

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34663 Dec 8, 2012
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack saying hicks need to replace a “preservation mindset with a growth mindset.” He said they also need to embrace diversity because it is an issue important to young people who are leaving rural areas.

BUT, they take that rural mindset to the bigger towns and continue to buck the progress tide, hanging onto rural mandset, like Tamara.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/12/08/usd...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34664 Dec 8, 2012
Should read mindset. Thought I'd prick this thread and stick it in Tamara a little bit.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34665 Dec 8, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack saying hicks need to replace a “preservation mindset with a growth mindset.” He said they also need to embrace diversity because it is an issue important to young people who are leaving rural areas.
BUT, they take that rural mindset to the bigger towns and continue to buck the progress tide, hanging onto rural mandset, like Tamara.
Well Hi to you! And I also say OH REALLY! If we ever actually met I would probably suprise the heck out of you! More so if you ever met my family! Just I like to keep some past values does not mean I live in the past. You are not seeing my kids lazy and not working. But what you would see is my kids and their families moving a head. I am not hanging onto "rural mindsets" and I want Oklahoma to get their act together and start catching up with the time! Maybe it is time for you people that think you are so far ahead of most of us to stop looking down your nose at the people around you. You might start making progress in helping Oklahoma to start moving ahead!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! OH I MEANT TO SAY "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34666 Dec 8, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Should read mindset. Thought I'd prick this thread and stick it in Tamara a little bit.
Actually you just make wonder if you actually think I think you are for real anymore. I know your friend is not!
timmy

Broken Arrow, OK

#34667 Dec 8, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you just make wonder if you actually think I think you are for real anymore. I know your friend is not!
you guys are doin it.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34668 Dec 8, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you just make wonder if you actually think I think you are for real anymore. I know your friend is not!
I see Tamara is just willing to let go of the 1950's once again. Yeah Tamara the world is flat, vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases, I'm not real and pigs can fly. Wonder why it is that people claiming to abducted by aliens are always from the Bible Belt?

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#34669 Dec 9, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
“We’ve got something to market here,” he said.“We’ve got something to be proactive about. Let’s spend our time and our resources and our energy doing that and I think if we do we’re going to have a lot of young people who want to be part of that future.”

See, this is an example of someone who can see our problems, but will be ignored by the very group he is trying to preserve. And they are an important group. But this is a group which wants to complain about the state of things as they are meanwhile they will fight to the end to keep things from changing/progressing. I think he is talking to deaf ears.. and their demise will be their own doing.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34670 Dec 9, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Tamara is just willing to let go of the 1950's once again. Yeah Tamara the world is flat, vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases, I'm not real and pigs can fly. Wonder why it is that people claiming to abducted by aliens are always from the Bible Belt?
Dusty you are an alien. I myself hated the 1950s. I was a kid and because of my childhood would never be stuck in that time line. And you Sir is a living person but as far as not being real I am sure you are not what you post. But who knows who tells the truth on here!

Location hidden

#34671 Dec 9, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Dusty you are an alien. I myself hated the 1950s. I was a kid and because of my childhood would never be stuck in that time line. And you Sir is a living person but as far as not being real I am sure you are not what you post. But who knows who tells the truth on here!
If the day ever comes that I care what an Okie right wing hicks thinks about me one way or the other please shoot me.
Dana

United States

#34672 Dec 9, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hi to you! And I also say OH REALLY! If we ever actually met I would probably suprise the heck out of you! More so if you ever met my family! Just I like to keep some past values does not mean I live in the past. You are not seeing my kids lazy and not working. But what you would see is my kids and their families moving a head. I am not hanging onto "rural mindsets" and I want Oklahoma to get their act together and start catching up with the time! Maybe it is time for you people that think you are so far ahead of most of us to stop looking down your nose at the people around you. You might start making progress in helping Oklahoma to start moving ahead!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! OH I MEANT TO SAY "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34673 Dec 9, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year in 2013!.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34674 Dec 9, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
If the day ever comes that I care what an Okie right wing hicks thinks about me one way or the other please shoot me.
Well Dusty if you think you hurt my feelings by not caring what I think, You have not. I really think you don't care what anyone thinks of you! And you can beleive this or not I really don't care what you think of me or anything else.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#34675 Dec 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain you'll be shot by one of your
friends.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34677 Dec 10, 2012
I come back to take a peek, everyone's still pissing and moaning.

This is pretty bad, people.

Location hidden

#34678 Dec 10, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Dusty if you think you hurt my feelings by not caring what I think, You have not. I really think you don't care what anyone thinks of you! And you can beleive this or not I really don't care what you think of me or anything else.
The difference is that I have an I.Q. over 80. Just sayin'.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34679 Dec 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text> The difference is that I have an I.Q. over 80. Just sayin'.
I missed you guys and your crazy bullshit. Thanks for giving me instant laughs, dusty.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34680 Dec 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ashamed of where your from?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gustoffl 2,631
watch local guys funny video 2 hr KingThad 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 5 hr kaydanmolly 116
anti-american business: public beware (May '13) 17 hr So What 209
OKC ice cream connection Thu Frank 4 1
Transgender Oklahoma House candidate concedes d... Thu Sneaky Pete 2
Illegal Roofing Crews and Homeowners BEWARE (May '10) Thu Wildcard967 248
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000