OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,553 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34200 Nov 15, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the problem. And all the people just like you who choose to say "we're good people" when the taxpayers of California and New York and 6 other states have to literally support your roads, your bridges, your highways. PAY YOUR OWN WAY then brag about what good people you are. You're no different than the people you constantly complain about. You just take your welfare to run your state.
No I AM NOT! The governor nor anyone else in government ask my opinion about getting money for roads, bridges or highways. So you SIR go suck an egg!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34201 Nov 15, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No I AM NOT! The governor nor anyone else in government ask my opinion about getting money for roads, bridges or highways. So you SIR go suck an egg!
Oh yes you are. Just like WMCOL says you live in denial of what a parasite state you live in. You refuse to admit to the disaster that the GOP has wrecked on your state, you voted GOP despite knowing Romney was going to raise middle class taxes and lower the rich's taxes AGAIN and you are opposed to health care for the working class poor. You are most definitely part of Oklahoma's problems.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34202 Nov 15, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No I AM NOT! The governor nor anyone else in government ask my opinion about getting money for roads, bridges or highways. So you SIR go suck an egg!
==========
They asked for your opinion by asking for your vote.

You gave your opinion to the governor and the other elected officials by voting for them. Just like you gave your opinion to Romney with you vote. He is now talking like you by going about saying Obama bought his votes with promises of fabulous gifts to that 47% base who want something for nothing, and that is just not true.

BTW, Obama won 8 of the 10 wealthiest counties in the nation.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#34203 Nov 15, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of it. I can read what they're saying all over the internet. I can see video all over the bible belt. I hear about Mary Failing bragging about being the reddest of the red states. They aren't changing. And you're a fool to think they will. They haven't since statehood. They're hicks.
You can find hicks in every state of the Union, even California.

That's the thing about evolution and adaption, it rare to witness, but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34204 Nov 15, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find hicks in every state of the Union, even California.
That's the thing about evolution and adaption, it rare to witness, but that doesn't mean it's not happening.
==========
>>You can find hicks in every state of the Union, even California.<<<

No one EVER denied that, but Oklahoma is the top breeding ground for hicks, with more than any other state. 77 counties of them. A percentage Unequalled nation wide.
Donnie

United States

#34205 Nov 15, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========

BTW, Obama won 8 of the 10 wealthiest counties in the nation.
So now you're willing to admit that Obama catered to the "wealthy" the elite, when your party spent not less than 2 years claiming that Romney represented the wealthy/elite in America. LOL

Let's see just how fast the country tanks in the next 4 years and who will Obama blame then? All his liberal friends? Who will be the scapegoat after 4 years and he walks away with his nose in the air and benefits package securely in his off shore accounts?

Mindless stool pigeons who voted Nancy Pelosi back to run amok for 4 more years and the woman acts like a dementia patient. What a proud day....

I see dustyoutlaw and WMCOL never brought up the fact that in several voting precincts in OH 99% of registered voters cast their votes...stunning numbers don't you think? How about St. Lucie County is Florida which recorded 140% of registered voters voted? That 140% kinda hard to explain and deny VOTER FRAUD is rampant and alive and well in America!

No wonder a certain party is against any I.D. being shown to prove whose voting in these elections it makes it so much harder to commit voter fraud when you have to show I.D. doesn't it?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34206 Nov 15, 2012
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're willing to admit that Obama catered to the "wealthy" the elite, when your party spent not less than 2 years claiming that Romney represented the wealthy/elite in America. LOL
Let's see just how fast the country tanks in the next 4 years and who will Obama blame then? All his liberal friends? Who will be the scapegoat after 4 years and he walks away with his nose in the air and benefits package securely in his off shore accounts?
Mindless stool pigeons who voted Nancy Pelosi back to run amok for 4 more years and the woman acts like a dementia patient. What a proud day....
I see dustyoutlaw and WMCOL never brought up the fact that in several voting precincts in OH 99% of registered voters cast their votes...stunning numbers don't you think? How about St. Lucie County is Florida which recorded 140% of registered voters voted? That 140% kinda hard to explain and deny VOTER FRAUD is rampant and alive and well in America!
No wonder a certain party is against any I.D. being shown to prove whose voting in these elections it makes it so much harder to commit voter fraud when you have to show I.D. doesn't it?
Two words Bubba. Hanging chads.
Donnie

United States

#34207 Nov 15, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>You can find hicks in every state of the Union, even California.<<<
No one EVER denied that, but Oklahoma is the top breeding ground for hicks, with more than any other state. 77 counties of them. A percentage Unequalled nation wide.
Frankly surprised that democrats didn't get this county because lock,stock and barrel are democrats with just a scattering of repubs. Every local election is demo's fighting to get the nomination then run almost unopposed because the voters are always democrats. The only time we see it different than that is during the presidential election. I did notice my democratic activists neighbors and their entire family who are educators/administrators didn't put their OBAMA/BIDEN signs in their yards and along the frontage of their property not a sign to be found...wonder why they decided to do that? First time and I've lived here for quarter of a century moved from the West Coast because I didn't like the tax structure there and preferred rural America to the POP culture of Californication.
Donnie

United States

#34208 Nov 15, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Two words Bubba. Hanging chads.
140%?

Whatever, even the stupid can figure something ain't right with that number!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34209 Nov 15, 2012
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
140%?
Whatever, even the stupid can figure something ain't right with that number!
The difference in people like myself and people like yourself is we admit that BOTH parties are corrupt to the core while people like you and Minute always claim it's "the other side". How the fck do you know that of that 140% there were more bad votes for Obama or for Romney. BOTH parties do it and it won't stop until both sides start holding THEIR OWN accountable. Up yours bubba.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34210 Nov 15, 2012
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly surprised that democrats didn't get this county because lock,stock and barrel are democrats with just a scattering of repubs. Every local election is demo's fighting to get the nomination then run almost unopposed because the voters are always democrats. The only time we see it different than that is during the presidential election. I did notice my democratic activists neighbors and their entire family who are educators/administrators didn't put their OBAMA/BIDEN signs in their yards and along the frontage of their property not a sign to be found...wonder why they decided to do that? First time and I've lived here for quarter of a century moved from the West Coast because I didn't like the tax structure there and preferred rural America to the POP culture of Californication.
Hicks of a feather flock together.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34211 Nov 15, 2012
Hey, Oklahoma is number one in something.
----------

1) Oklahoma
> Payday loan usage rate: 13%
> Number of payday lending storefronts: 409
> Pct. below poverty line: 16.9%
> Median income:$42,072

Oklahoma has the highest percentage of residents who have used payday loans in the past five years, according to the Pew Study. Kate Richey, a policy analyst at the Oklahoma Policy Institute, says there are more payday lending storefronts in Oklahoma than the “number of Walmarts, McDonalds, and Quicktrips combined.” In the state, a lender is prohibited from issuing a loan to a borrower with more than two outstanding payday loans. In an interview with 24/7 Wall St., Richey explained that these regulations were intended to protect low- and middle-income households that are targeted by payday lenders who rely on “loan churning” for business as they encourage consumers to take out loans for each of their paychecks.

Michael B. Sauter, Alexander E. M. Hess and Lisa Nelson

Read more: Nine States Where Lenders Take Your Paycheck - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/2012/07/27/nine-states-w...
----------

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34212 Nov 15, 2012
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly surprised that democrats didn't get this county because lock,stock and barrel are democrats with just a scattering of repubs. Every local election is demo's fighting to get the nomination then run almost unopposed because the voters are always democrats. The only time we see it different than that is during the presidential election. I did notice my democratic activists neighbors and their entire family who are educators/administrators didn't put their OBAMA/BIDEN signs in their yards and along the frontage of their property not a sign to be found...wonder why they decided to do that? First time and I've lived here for quarter of a century moved from the West Coast because I didn't like the tax structure there and preferred rural America to the POP culture of Californication.
==========
Frankly, I was afraid to display Obama signs. Bad things have happen to those who did, like cars keyed and paint on driveway.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34213 Nov 15, 2012
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're willing to admit that Obama catered to the "wealthy" the elite, when your party spent not less than 2 years claiming that Romney represented the wealthy/elite in America. LOL
Let's see just how fast the country tanks in the next 4 years and who will Obama blame then? All his liberal friends? Who will be the scapegoat after 4 years and he walks away with his nose in the air and benefits package securely in his off shore accounts?
Mindless stool pigeons who voted Nancy Pelosi back to run amok for 4 more years and the woman acts like a dementia patient. What a proud day....
I see dustyoutlaw and WMCOL never brought up the fact that in several voting precincts in OH 99% of registered voters cast their votes...stunning numbers don't you think? How about St. Lucie County is Florida which recorded 140% of registered voters voted? That 140% kinda hard to explain and deny VOTER FRAUD is rampant and alive and well in America!
No wonder a certain party is against any I.D. being shown to prove whose voting in these elections it makes it so much harder to commit voter fraud when you have to show I.D. doesn't it?
==========
"now"????

I have repeatedly quoted the statistics throughout the campaign that Obama got 47% of his donations from the ultra-rich and Romney got 90% of his donations from the ultra-rich.

St. Lucie County showed a 70% voter turnout. There were two cards that each voter submitted but only one vote per person. One vote, two cards. 140 cards per every 70 voters.

http://enight.dos.state.fl.us/CountyReporting...

You cons never quit with the nonsense, do you. Of Course you don't. It's how you lost.
Donnie

United States

#34214 Nov 15, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference in people like myself and people like yourself is we admit that BOTH parties are corrupt to the core while people like you and Minute always claim it's "the other side". How the fck do you know that of that 140% there were more bad votes for Obama or for Romney. BOTH parties do it and it won't stop until both sides start holding THEIR OWN accountable. Up yours bubba.
Well Sherlock the fact up 97% of the votes cast in certain counties went Obama! They call that a CLUE in detective circles...

...and dusty says he's good in math, lol.
Donnie

United States

#34215 Nov 15, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
"now"????
I have repeatedly quoted the statistics throughout the campaign that Obama got 47% of his donations from the ultra-rich and Romney got 90% of his donations from the ultra-rich.
St. Lucie County showed a 70% voter turnout. There were two cards that each voter submitted but only one vote per person. One vote, two cards. 140 cards per every 70 voters.
http://enight.dos.state.fl.us/CountyReporting...
You cons never quit with the nonsense, do you. Of Course you don't. It's how you lost.
According to your link that was 2nd round of unofficial numbers minus the federal absentee ballots.

Sorry charlie, that isn't complete data.
Donnie

United States

#34216 Nov 15, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Frankly, I was afraid to display Obama signs. Bad things have happen to those who did, like cars keyed and paint on driveway.
hmmm, that misty woman said something like that too. Lack of tolerance but I noticed my neighbors who are always right, always politically active neighbors were totally silent and NO signs ribbons whirligigs balloons and assorted what have you's were all missing. First time in 25 yrs I've lived here.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34217 Nov 15, 2012
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sherlock the fact up 97% of the votes cast in certain counties went Obama! They call that a CLUE in detective circles...
...and dusty says he's good in math, lol.
I'm excellent with basic math. At least good enough to know that 97% figure you gave has nothing to do with 140% of registered voters voting because I just looked it up. You're lying. Plain and simple, outright, you're lying.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34218 Nov 16, 2012
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your link that was 2nd round of unofficial numbers minus the federal absentee ballots.
Sorry charlie, that isn't complete data.
==========
Sure it was. It was 100% of vote at St. Lucie. Absentee ballots are a very small percentage that have little if any impact on precint outcome.

Give it up Charlie. No keep it up. Democrats need to take control of Congress in 2014. Your type helped us win 2012 and you can do the same with 2014, especially since y'all never got a clue.
Donnie

United States

#34219 Nov 16, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Sure it was. It was 100% of vote at St. Lucie. Absentee ballots are a very small percentage that have little if any impact on precint outcome.
Give it up Charlie. No keep it up. Democrats need to take control of Congress in 2014. Your type helped us win 2012 and you can do the same with 2014, especially since y'all never got a clue.
In 4 years you will be speaking out of the other side of your mouth. The debt is unsustainable that's a fact so all the promises your king obama made will destroy this country then I guess we can talk about the good old days when we had a job and a home and remember when we were free?

Liberals have taken over your party and this country. Party like a rock star WMCOL but this house of lies will come crashing down under it's own weight. Businesses are failing again established in business for decades and they will continue to fail more rapidly under the rules and regulations in 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) 23 hr I Heart Bethany t... 350
News 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) Fri thetruth 7,547
Sorry You Caught Me Racist On Tape, Next Time I... Thu Levi LEVITY Pettit 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Yukon, OK (Jul '10) Mar 24 RICK CHRISTIAN 13
Where is the new Crest going? (Jun '14) Feb '15 Cansxeap 2
Yukon Secrets. Feb '15 Areporotastenet 1
Yukon Music Thread (May '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 15
Yukon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]