Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Ode to Tamara

LIVING IN OKLAHOMA -

----------

>>>There are a lot of little things that are really good about living in Oklahoma.

But along with those good things, we also have a lot of bad things. I know a lot of people who are working hard to change these things, but some days, like this whole week so far, it seems overwhelmingly impossible.

One of the most sickening things I saw this week was our state governor prancing around on TV, crowing about how red, red, red Oklahoma was. My State Representative was thrilled about how red Oklahoma was because that meant it would be easier to attack gays, the poor, the non-whites and those of all those weird religions like Judaism, and Muslim, and Methodist, and Southern Nazarene because they weren't good ol' Southern Baptist, the One True Right and Only Religion in the whole wide world and all our laws should be based on what her preacher says is good because he is the Word. All those gays, poors, other colored people, and heathens were all just ruining Oklahoma with their fabulousness, poverty, range of fleshy colors and outre beliefs. I know Sally Kern hates everyone who is not exactly like her, and she represents the worst of Oklahoma.

And apparently she's joined by others in our legislature - including our governor - who think they only have to govern their friends and those of like mind - and suppress all the rest of us because we aren't really their constituents. Why, we aren't even really American, so why should they bother with us?<<<

----------
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Ever wonder what really goes on in Washington? Many wondered why Colin Powell(R) voted for Barack Obama(D)for president? Was it because he's black? Was it because he truly supported what Obama stands for? Or could it be for some reason other than the obvious?

*In September, Advanced Equities was charged with misleading prospective investors representing Bloom energy....One of the brain children of Al Gore(D) along with Fisker,Serious Energy. Serious Energy has serious financial issues... another "green" company debacle?

DOJ, Erik Holder will be tasked with prosecution of these cases pending and since Obama is continuing the reign of Holder in the DOJ, we know exactly what kind of "justice" will be dealt. So did someone else..... do you know who?

Gen.COLIN POWELL,the republican who endorsed OBAMA is a member of the Board of Directors of Bloom Energy.

*Forbes
11/14/2012
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

WMCOL wrote:
Ode to Tamara
LIVING IN OKLAHOMA -
---------- My State Representative was thrilled about how red Oklahoma was because that meant it would be easier to attack gays, the poor, the non-whites and those of all those weird religions like Judaism, and Muslim, and Methodist, and Southern Nazarene because they weren't good ol' Southern Baptist, the One True Right and Only Religion in the whole wide world and all our laws should be based on what her preacher says is good because he is the Word.

----------
Could you provide a link to support this post?
Only in America

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

DustyOutlaw wrote:
In light of all the petitions to secede from the Union, I myself have taken the liberty to start a few petitions of my own that you may want to support.
1.) The petition to secede from religion.
2.) The Petition to secede from Fem Nazi's
3.) The Petition to make being a white man legal to Fem Nazi's.
4.) The Petition to make all obese people without a doctors excuse to lose 20 lbs before they can get another welfare check, vote, or bitch at me.
5.) The Petition so All men have to immediately turn gay or like fat chicks so I can have more hottie women.
6.) The Petition that Okies have to pay their own way for 10 consecutive years as a state before they are allowed to whine about spending.
7.) The Petition that requires Okies to have an I.Q. of 100 or better before they are allowed to speak.
8.) The Petition to allow the Confederate states to secede the Union on the grounds they''re parasite states which cost the Union more than they give to the Union.
9.) The Petition to redistrict the Confederacy to include Oklahoma.
10.) The petition to publicly flog anyone who says "God works in mysterious ways".
11.) The petition to support dustyoutlaw's wish to moved lock stock and barrel to C.R. and leave behind a bankrupt state in California and bankrupt country in the United States of America. But his vote counts with support of Obama's agenda to destroy this country within 8 years. If the destruction of America is accomplished then dustyoutlaw and those of his ilk will forever be "outlawed" to returning to the U.S.A. assuming that the U.S.A. survives to exist in the future. This ban of all things connected to dustyoutlaw and his progeny is in perpetuity.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Only in America wrote:
<quoted text>
11.) The petition to support dustyoutlaw's wish to moved lock stock and barrel to C.R. and leave behind a bankrupt state in California and bankrupt country in the United States of America. But his vote counts with support of Obama's agenda to destroy this country within 8 years. If the destruction of America is accomplished then dustyoutlaw and those of his ilk will forever be "outlawed" to returning to the U.S.A. assuming that the U.S.A. survives to exist in the future. This ban of all things connected to dustyoutlaw and his progeny is in perpetuity.
Sorry, your petition is null and void. You can't claim my kind will destroy the USA then hedge the bet and say that if we don't that we can never come back. Forwith:

1.) If we destroy it there will be nothing to come back to.
2.) If we don't destroy it you are guilty of slander, defamation of character, bearing false witness and outright hickism.
3.) Those in the process of seceding from the USA are surrendering their citizenship and do not have the right to submit secondary petitions while halfway out the door.
4.) Nobody who is a United States Citizen (Naturalized Muslims excluded if they married a fat chick to get citizenship) gives a red rat's ass what petitions that citizens of the Confederacy begin. You are after all, idiots.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

WMCOL wrote:
Ode to Tamara
LIVING IN OKLAHOMA -
----------
>>>There are a lot of little things that are really good about living in Oklahoma.
But along with those good things, we also have a lot of bad things. I know a lot of people who are working hard to change these things, but some days, like this whole week so far, it seems overwhelmingly impossible.
One of the most sickening things I saw this week was our state governor prancing around on TV, crowing about how red, red, red Oklahoma was. My State Representative was thrilled about how red Oklahoma was because that meant it would be easier to attack gays, the poor, the non-whites and those of all those weird religions like Judaism, and Muslim, and Methodist, and Southern Nazarene because they weren't good ol' Southern Baptist, the One True Right and Only Religion in the whole wide world and all our laws should be based on what her preacher says is good because he is the Word. All those gays, poors, other colored people, and heathens were all just ruining Oklahoma with their fabulousness, poverty, range of fleshy colors and outre beliefs. I know Sally Kern hates everyone who is not exactly like her, and she represents the worst of Oklahoma.
And apparently she's joined by others in our legislature - including our governor - who think they only have to govern their friends and those of like mind - and suppress all the rest of us because we aren't really their constituents. Why, we aren't even really American, so why should they bother with us?<<<
----------
Very interesting. I would say that most government people want the majority to be just like them and everyone have a one way thought. I am not against gay people but I get tied of them getting in my face. I donot believe all gays come by being gay naturally. People of other races I have no problem with. What ever their race is I believe they should be pulling their own weight and not use race as an excuse not to. Poor people are a given no matter what state it is. But as long as these people are working as hard as they are capable and still need help. I just hope that help is the can of help that can make them more productive people. Yes people need to become more educated into what other religions are. That does not mean you have to become another religion. I believe alot of religions are bad about throwing in personal beliefs that are not taught in the Bible. I do believe the Baptist religion is one of the worse in doing this. People's ignornance of surrounding things whether it be personal, State or the United States will be one of the major things that holds this country down.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you provide a link to support this post?
==========
What do you want support of, the fact that Oklahoma is reddest of red states? The fact that the governor expressed pride in being the reddest of state? The fact that the Christian Taliban are alive and well in Oklahoma? What? The truth of the comments are self-evident.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

It's easy to simply say "people should work and try". But when Oklahoma puts less money into education at every angle than any state surrounding them, when they pay teachers less than any state surrounding and in the bottom 5 in the nation, you are not going to get educated people capable of getting a real job in the tech age.

What do you think Tamara? That everyone should just go be dishwashers and gardeners for the wealthy? My God your Governor spent thousands to go to Ireland(?) for her daughters wedding and the daughter got a divorce less than a year later. TAXPAYER dollars for "security". Yet every single time you elect a Republican in Oklahoma education spending goes down. What's next? You plan on the "lazy" to be require to shovel horse shit at the stables of the ultra rich? Because the way it's going that's all an Oklahoma high school graduate will be qualified to do.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

DustyOutlaw wrote:
It's easy to simply say "people should work and try". But when Oklahoma puts less money into education at every angle than any state surrounding them, when they pay teachers less than any state surrounding and in the bottom 5 in the nation, you are not going to get educated people capable of getting a real job in the tech age.
What do you think Tamara? That everyone should just go be dishwashers and gardeners for the wealthy? My God your Governor spent thousands to go to Ireland(?) for her daughters wedding and the daughter got a divorce less than a year later. TAXPAYER dollars for "security". Yet every single time you elect a Republican in Oklahoma education spending goes down. What's next? You plan on the "lazy" to be require to shovel horse shit at the stables of the ultra rich? Because the way it's going that's all an Oklahoma high school graduate will be qualified to do.
I really do not know what to say to you. When and during the time my kids were in school I donated my time to help out where ever I was need in the system. I did see alot of things going on in the school system that would have turned a person's stomach inside out. One thing that upset me the most was seeing how so many kids that did not have the support at home in the kids learning and kids that were just slower to learn was jusst passed over from grade to grade. I fought for the special education program to be brought into that school system. One year I was at the High school and I asked this kid which I had help get into the program how things were going. The Kid said that all they were doing in that special education program was having student teaches and it was being used as study hall. Since special education was a state program and it was law that a special ed teacher be in the class room our school was breaking the law. I talked to our superintendent about this and was told they got a bye that year. I was was pisted to I contacted the state and with in 2 weeks we had a special ed teacher. But guess what from that day they took anything they could throw at my kids in school. But as long as I was around that program was in play. I have done some voluntarying here in Edmond. I am not sure what I did helped that much but I know it will take a majority of people getting in there and helping to make education better here in Oklahoma and every where. So yes you are right if education is not made better the we will just have a majority of dishwashers and other such jobs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Very interesting. I would say that most government people want the majority to be just like them and everyone have a one way thought. I am not against gay people but I get tied of them getting in my face. I donot believe all gays come by being gay naturally. People of other races I have no problem with. What ever their race is I believe they should be pulling their own weight and not use race as an excuse not to. Poor people are a given no matter what state it is. But as long as these people are working as hard as they are capable and still need help. I just hope that help is the can of help that can make them more productive people. Yes people need to become more educated into what other religions are. That does not mean you have to become another religion. I believe alot of religions are bad about throwing in personal beliefs that are not taught in the Bible. I do believe the Baptist religion is one of the worse in doing this. People's ignornance of surrounding things whether it be personal, State or the United States will be one of the major things that holds this country down.
==========
Don't know about "a lot of religions" as they have different reference points and some don't have a Bible, but Christianity specifically practices and teaches beliefs that are not "taught in the Bible", and it is done on a widespread basis. One need look no further than any Sunday morning, and by the many millions see christian practices not taught in the Bible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I really do not know what to say to you. When and during the time my kids were in school I donated my time to help out where ever I was need in the system. I did see alot of things going on in the school system that would have turned a person's stomach inside out. One thing that upset me the most was seeing how so many kids that did not have the support at home in the kids learning and kids that were just slower to learn was jusst passed over from grade to grade. I fought for the special education program to be brought into that school system. One year I was at the High school and I asked this kid which I had help get into the program how things were going. The Kid said that all they were doing in that special education program was having student teaches and it was being used as study hall. Since special education was a state program and it was law that a special ed teacher be in the class room our school was breaking the law. I talked to our superintendent about this and was told they got a bye that year. I was was pisted to I contacted the state and with in 2 weeks we had a special ed teacher. But guess what from that day they took anything they could throw at my kids in school. But as long as I was around that program was in play. I have done some voluntarying here in Edmond. I am not sure what I did helped that much but I know it will take a majority of people getting in there and helping to make education better here in Oklahoma and every where. So yes you are right if education is not made better the we will just have a majority of dishwashers and other such jobs.
When I was young one thing I noticed about old people was they were always living in the past. "if it was good enough for my parents it's good enough for me". Well no it's not. The world changes. Constantly. When I was young a high school education was enough to get a job and work your way up the ladder and almost nobody dropped out. Today nearly half drop out in most Bible Belt states. most states period it's 25% and more.

I swore to myself as a young boy I would never become one of those old people living in the past. What we did, what we had in terms of opportunity is not what today's kids have. We are now in the third generation of our youth doing worse than their parents. This is the decline of Western Civilization. And it's because of the ultra rich.

You voted for Romney. Every county did. You voted for the ultra rich. You voted for your own demise. You are the problem. You are an old person living in the past.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was young one thing I noticed about old people was they were always living in the past. "if it was good enough for my parents it's good enough for me". Well no it's not. The world changes. Constantly. When I was young a high school education was enough to get a job and work your way up the ladder and almost nobody dropped out. Today nearly half drop out in most Bible Belt states. most states period it's 25% and more.
I swore to myself as a young boy I would never become one of those old people living in the past. What we did, what we had in terms of opportunity is not what today's kids have. We are now in the third generation of our youth doing worse than their parents. This is the decline of Western Civilization. And it's because of the ultra rich.
You voted for Romney. Every county did. You voted for the ultra rich. You voted for your own demise. You are the problem. You are an old person living in the past.
Well like I have said before no matter what some of us Oklahomans do You seem to just want us put up in front of a firing squad and done away with. Yes for the first time in my life I voted for a Republican for President. So in your eyes I am the one that is taking this country down. Hello this country was aready down but for Ivote this year! And you are full of crap in teling me I am living in te past. I talked about what I had done. My point if others donot step up and do the same now then they are the ones dropping the ball!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Oklahoma is a drain on this nation. Most the bible belt states are. You Tamara have a typical Bible belt inability to see the larger picture and only become self defensive like you are a saint and to identify Oklahoma as a major problem state is wrong. WMCOL is my kind of person. He's not my kind of politics but he sees the state for what it is. I see California for what it is. You don't see either for what they are. One is a state that supports much of what the other state does but is starting to fall apart under the weight of that support. You god damn people would still be driving on dirt roads without California and a handful of other states. Now California may well end up driving on dirt roads in the future because you frigging hicks will not stop sucking up the economy of this nation. What gives you the right to tell the rest of the nation how to live when you can't even support your own damn state?

Until you people decide to practice what you preach you are a parasite state and to deny that is to deny reality. Case closed.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

WMCOL wrote:
Ode to Tamara
LIVING IN OKLAHOMA -
----------

My State Representative was thrilled about how red Oklahoma was because that meant it would be easier to attack gays, the poor, the non-whites and those of all those weird religions like Judaism, and Muslim, and Methodist, and Southern Nazarene because they weren't good ol' Southern Baptist, the One True Right and Only Religion in the whole wide world and all our laws should be based on what her preacher says is good

----------
1. Who is your state representative and a link where she actually said what you posted? If unable to supply requested link then upon what do you base that as her opinion? If still unable to give proof then why didn't you claim this was your personal opinion instead of posting it as factual representation of your state representative's position?
Only In America

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, your petition is null and void. You can't claim my kind will destroy the USA then hedge the bet and say that if we don't that we can never come back. Forwith:
1.) If we destroy it there will be nothing to come back to.
2.) If we don't destroy it you are guilty of slander, defamation of character, bearing false witness and outright hickism.
3.) Those in the process of seceding from the USA are surrendering their citizenship and do not have the right to submit secondary petitions while halfway out the door.
4.) Nobody who is a United States Citizen (Naturalized Muslims excluded if they married a fat chick to get citizenship) gives a red rat's ass what petitions that citizens of the Confederacy begin. You are after all, idiots.
By supporting Obama the destruction of America is now on the fast track. California started implementation of Cap/Trade today. Your state is doomed but you also passed Prop. 30 so the road is cleared for your faster more expedited demise. You know this day was coming that's why you are leaving and taking your family with you. Liberals rule California. You claim you believe Obama was the lesser of two evils and it will take 20 years to kill America instead of 10 under Romney's presidency...lol no dustyoutlaw, it will only take a second term with King Obama and America is sunk. ObamaCare is a burden,Cap and Trade is a burden,layoffs in retailers whose biggest profits are during the holiday season but they are already laying off...doesn't bode well for the economy.
Tax the rich see what happens they are the most mobile of any economic class. Who will pay all the taxes you need then? The poor? NO they already have no money or assets. The rich will leave, so WHO DOES THAT LEAVE? Cap and Trade will cause utilities to climb substantially. Who will that hurt?

Obama was re-elected on the 6th and we are now on the 14th and honestly what do you see happening in America? We are going to CRASH AND BURN.

Why don't you read the blogs from people who are small business owners in your state? Are they planning on staying in Califoolya? NO,just like you dustyoutlaw they are making plans to evacuate and go to other states which are RED because they no longer have a voice in politics the LIBERALS own Califoolya and they own Washington D.C.

Bearing false witness? Who would be guilty of that dustyoutlaw? Everyone can see what is happening all around them very quickly faster than they could ever imagine, they also know you supported OBAMA fought tooth and nail for him to be Re-elected...you got your wish.

Now you will bear the responsibility and the wrath of disgust of the American People who will stay behind and suffer at the hands of the liberals in power they will remember who SOLD them the bill of goods called BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Only In America wrote:
<quoted text>
By supporting Obama the destruction of America is now on the fast track. California started implementation of Cap/Trade today. Your state is doomed but you also passed Prop. 30 so the road is cleared for your faster more expedited demise. You know this day was coming that's why you are leaving and taking your family with you. Liberals rule California. You claim you believe Obama was the lesser of two evils and it will take 20 years to kill America instead of 10 under Romney's presidency...lol no dustyoutlaw, it will only take a second term with King Obama and America is sunk. ObamaCare is a burden,Cap and Trade is a burden,layoffs in retailers whose biggest profits are during the holiday season but they are already laying off...doesn't bode well for the economy.
Tax the rich see what happens they are the most mobile of any economic class. Who will pay all the taxes you need then? The poor? NO they already have no money or assets. The rich will leave, so WHO DOES THAT LEAVE? Cap and Trade will cause utilities to climb substantially. Who will that hurt?
Obama was re-elected on the 6th and we are now on the 14th and honestly what do you see happening in America? We are going to CRASH AND BURN.
Why don't you read the blogs from people who are small business owners in your state? Are they planning on staying in Califoolya? NO,just like you dustyoutlaw they are making plans to evacuate and go to other states which are RED because they no longer have a voice in politics the LIBERALS own Califoolya and they own Washington D.C.
Bearing false witness? Who would be guilty of that dustyoutlaw? Everyone can see what is happening all around them very quickly faster than they could ever imagine, they also know you supported OBAMA fought tooth and nail for him to be Re-elected...you got your wish.
Now you will bear the responsibility and the wrath of disgust of the American People who will stay behind and suffer at the hands of the liberals in power they will remember who SOLD them the bill of goods called BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
Jesus H. Christ on a Harley was that a redneck rant or what? It is my unfortunate duty to inform you sir, you are an idiot. Exactly what I find Oklahoma to be. A hick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Who is your state representative and a link where she actually said what you posted? If unable to supply requested link then upon what do you base that as her opinion? If still unable to give proof then why didn't you claim this was your personal opinion instead of posting it as factual representation of your state representative's position?
==========
I quoted. That's what these (") meant. If you want to give it to me fine, but it came from somewhere on the internet, and rings true, no matter who said it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus H. Christ on a Harley was that a redneck rant or what? It is my unfortunate duty to inform you sir, you are an idiot. Exactly what I find Oklahoma to be. A hick.
==========
Ya know, I was talking to a couple of my neighbors this morning. A woman in her late seventies and a man in his early forties who works for a church. They are both big christians. They both were astounded to hear me say Oklahoma gets more back from Feds than they pay in. They just flat did not believe it and wanted me to produce proof.

I'm astounded myself and don't know if I will give them the proof. It won't make a bit of difference. I've tried before. They get their info from the church and televangelism and have no clue what is the condition of Oklahoma. The man has computer and internet service the woman does not. How anyone can have so much access to information and be so ignorant is unbelievable, but these are the typical Okies.

Just like these here. They can look up anything until it is something they don't like then they are totally helpless in the face of endless information at their fingertips.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

He's been spouting off lately against Rice and Obama with no reasonable basis. So that caused the thought to occur that he is up for re-election. A quick check on the old 'net and viola, he is up for re-election in 2014. He's out there running and has a Senator who is retiring speaking with him to try to give himself credibility, but he fails. Talking about Lindsay Graham.

Another thought was he is gonna have a tough competitor this time. Haven't checked that yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Ya know, I was talking to a couple of my neighbors this morning. A woman in her late seventies and a man in his early forties who works for a church. They are both big christians. They both were astounded to hear me say Oklahoma gets more back from Feds than they pay in. They just flat did not believe it and wanted me to produce proof.
I'm astounded myself and don't know if I will give them the proof. It won't make a bit of difference. I've tried before. They get their info from the church and televangelism and have no clue what is the condition of Oklahoma. The man has computer and internet service the woman does not. How anyone can have so much access to information and be so ignorant is unbelievable, but these are the typical Okies.
Just like these here. They can look up anything until it is something they don't like then they are totally helpless in the face of endless information at their fingertips.
The amount of ignorance in the Bible Belt states knows no boundaries. The other day some guy claimed Timothy McVeigh was a democrat. So I looked it up. He was a registered Republican for a while but never voted.

Another example is the "rich will move". A study in California (which just raised the taxes on the rich AGAIN) found that over the course of the past 30 years of California taxing the rich more than other state, there was a net GAIN of millionaires moving INTO the state and a loss of less than 3% of millionaires moving out. There was not a single documented case of a millionaire moving to another country to lessen their tax burden and in fact newly minted millionaires from all over the world flock to California despite the tax situation.

Just pure ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yukon Discussions

Search the Yukon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Minco Reserve Officer Arrested, Accused Of Sex ... 1 hr Oklahoma police o... 1
anti-american business: public beware (May '13) 4 hr Jimbo 170
Anti-American-Socialist Business in OKC (Oct '13) 4 hr Jimbo 659
snitches!!!!!!!!! (Nov '08) 8 hr dwyon tyner 9
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Dennis 2,602
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon damask64lopez 88
Timothy McVeigh was in Stuart, Florida. Sun Salamalekum 14
•••
•••
•••
Yukon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000