Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#34134 Nov 13, 2012
WMCOL

Added to the fact that the General sent that many emails from Afghanistan. The number one complaint of troops in Afghanistan is the lack of bandwidth from there and that all their emails are monitored.

Don't you think that someone would notice the large traffic from the General to a civilian back in the states? Especially the agency that loves to monitor all emails coming from the region into the US?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34135 Nov 13, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
WMCOL
Since you read so much; what do you think about Broadwell giving that speech at the Univisersity at Denver and disclosing a CIA black ops site in Libya and were did she get the info from? Especially after the FBI hauled off plenty of stuff late last nite at her home. Especially after they said they were ENDING the investigation.
And all the info on the twins to. Of course you know that Ms. Kelly is her married name and her parents emigrated here with their daughters from Lebanon. And she just so happens to be an Arabic speaker herself. And if she had 20,000 to 30,000 emails from Gen Kelly on her computer, why go to the FBI, and thus expose it all?
Inquiring minds want to know.
==========
Broadwell is a high ranking officer her self who has led missions and worked with highest levels of the military. She has been in inner command circles where such info is available. She has been a Black OPS leader. She has highly sensitive information in files in her head and on her computers.

Yeah Kelly's brother was on TV. His last name gives away his sister. But like I said, it was all a plot to unseat Obama that went wrong. Now Republicans are scrambling to do damage control which could lead the Majority Republican House to Impeach Obama. Of course the Senate will not convict. The GOP is running hard right now for 2016 and they want Democrat scalps and don't care how they have to get them. They didn't hesitate to throw Petraeus under the bus. Their sights are set on Obama.

Location hidden

#34136 Nov 13, 2012
Peter King is all about saying Obama should have known about Petraeus' infidelity and taken action and if he didn't know about it he is lax and irresponsible as a leader.

The Republican position is still, get Obama
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#34137 Nov 13, 2012
It's not that I don't think that it isn't Republican nasty tricks. Loved that pic of Broadwell with Karl Rove. Or Broadwell's ties to a University think tank that specializes in intel ops. And Eric Cantor's part in this. This is not just a big clusterfluck, too many players in this. I loved the face of Diane Fienstein being interviewed by Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC and getting info that she didn't know from Andrea. So much for being on the Senate Intel Committee!

Especially that part of Petraeus going to Benghazi after the attack and making a report and the CIA saying what report?

Plus the sex part could be a shiny thing to drag the press away from asking more important questions. It's not like that hasn't been used before.

This is going to make some good stories for the next year and a bunch of books and tons of conspiracy theories.

Poor President Obama. He's going to have to clean house at the CIA and maybe the FBI. As well as fight to right the USA ship. Plus where is Hillary in all this?

Location hidden

#34138 Nov 13, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
WMCOL
Added to the fact that the General sent that many emails from Afghanistan. The number one complaint of troops in Afghanistan is the lack of bandwidth from there and that all their emails are monitored.
Don't you think that someone would notice the large traffic from the General to a civilian back in the states? Especially the agency that loves to monitor all emails coming from the region into the US?
==========
Generals have access the troops don't, and if General Pat is going under the bus, the more emails the better. His mistake was thinking he was too big to fall. Now having fallen on his sword it will be interesting to see what he has to testify to.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#34139 Nov 13, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Peter King is all about saying Obama should have known about Petraeus' infidelity and taken action and if he didn't know about it he is lax and irresponsible as a leader.
The Republican position is still, get Obama
He's a joke.

And I can just imagine what Darryl Issa will be up too.

But the best meetings won't be held in public or C-Span.

Oh well, palace intrigue in Congress will keep us busy this winter. That's why I like Emptywheel and people that post to her blog. They sometimes know stuff that only people that work in and around DC know. Plus they don't seem to get reported on by pundits but they sure do read her blog. I know because some of the Pundits said they read her. She sure does have some really good stuff on there when you have puzzlers. She's a bulldog.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#34140 Nov 13, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Generals have access the troops don't, and if General Pat is going under the bus, the more emails the better. His mistake was thinking he was too big to fall. Now having fallen on his sword it will be interesting to see what he has to testify to.
More than one General, two now. And don't kid yourself, it will come out that Petraeus and Broadwell were together when he was military. So his honor is damaged unrepairably but will the other General go down without a fight. I don't think so. But we shall see.

Location hidden

#34141 Nov 13, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
It's not that I don't think that it isn't Republican nasty tricks. Loved that pic of Broadwell with Karl Rove. Or Broadwell's ties to a University think tank that specializes in intel ops. And Eric Cantor's part in this. This is not just a big clusterfluck, too many players in this. I loved the face of Diane Fienstein being interviewed by Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC and getting info that she didn't know from Andrea. So much for being on the Senate Intel Committee!
Especially that part of Petraeus going to Benghazi after the attack and making a report and the CIA saying what report?
Plus the sex part could be a shiny thing to drag the press away from asking more important questions. It's not like that hasn't been used before.
This is going to make some good stories for the next year and a bunch of books and tons of conspiracy theories.
Poor President Obama. He's going to have to clean house at the CIA and maybe the FBI. As well as fight to right the USA ship. Plus where is Hillary in all this?
==========
Clinton cleaned house. He paid off all his buddies with jobs knowing most of them were not remotely qualified, but they supported and helped him get elected so he owed them. Folks like Joycelyn Elders,and a big list of others who had no business near a federal Executive position.

I see history repeating itself. After Clinton cleaned house and got down to serious business in second term, then came the sex scandal and impeachment by the Republican House. So here we go again, sex and impeachment of President.

Dick thinking is so easy to capitalize on because there is no thinking. Any day of any year it can be used to snare the weak. Add in national security and it's a play.

Location hidden

#34142 Nov 13, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a joke.
And I can just imagine what Darryl Issa will be up too.
But the best meetings won't be held in public or C-Span.
Oh well, palace intrigue in Congress will keep us busy this winter. That's why I like Emptywheel and people that post to her blog. They sometimes know stuff that only people that work in and around DC know. Plus they don't seem to get reported on by pundits but they sure do read her blog. I know because some of the Pundits said they read her. She sure does have some really good stuff on there when you have puzzlers. She's a bulldog.
==========
When the stories break I always feel better with my analysis, what's logical and reasonable to me based on my data base, and understanding of human nature. I sometimes look at blogs and read pundits after, and only after I've formulated my own independent opinions. Just to see how far they are off.

Location hidden

#34143 Nov 13, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
More than one General, two now. And don't kid yourself, it will come out that Petraeus and Broadwell were together when he was military. So his honor is damaged unrepairably but will the other General go down without a fight. I don't think so. But we shall see.
==========
Of course they were together when he was active military. They don't deny it but deny any sexual relationship, and until proved otherwise that will stand. I expect pictures.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#34144 Nov 13, 2012
I don't think there is anything to tie the President too. But it just might tarnish a run for President in 2016 by Hillary. Because if Hillary does want to run in 2016, she's going to have to be out there and trying to clean this mess up. So far she isn't. But this could be swept down the ole memory hole but it could come back to bite her. If I was her and had aspirations, I would sure be out there and swinging for my part as Sec. of State, especially as this puts a cloud at the end of her tenure as head.

Location hidden

#34145 Nov 13, 2012
Whether it comes out that Petraeus and Broadwell were in a sexual relationship when he was active military will depend on who it hurts. If it hurts Republicans it won't come out but if it hurts Obama it will come out.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#34146 Nov 13, 2012
Plus, I want to know more about Gen Allen. He's still in the service, hasn't resigned and his career and retirement are in jeopardy. Plus it's hard to resign with a dark cloud hanging over your head and come back and work to sell defense products back to the gov which all military big wigs do. I don't think he'll go down without a fight. It will be interesting, that's for sure.

Location hidden

#34147 Nov 13, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
I don't think there is anything to tie the President too. But it just might tarnish a run for President in 2016 by Hillary. Because if Hillary does want to run in 2016, she's going to have to be out there and trying to clean this mess up. So far she isn't. But this could be swept down the ole memory hole but it could come back to bite her. If I was her and had aspirations, I would sure be out there and swinging for my part as Sec. of State, especially as this puts a cloud at the end of her tenure as head.
==========
Obama is Commander in Chief and if anyway possible to charge him with being lax and neglectful of duty it will be done.

I don't trust Petraeus, never did, and he could be the one who provides(covertly) the proof against himself in order to further a Republican agenda.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34148 Nov 13, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Plus, I want to know more about Gen Allen. He's still in the service, hasn't resigned and his career and retirement are in jeopardy. Plus it's hard to resign with a dark cloud hanging over your head and come back and work to sell defense products back to the gov which all military big wigs do. I don't think he'll go down without a fight. It will be interesting, that's for sure.
Nothing but corrupt white men eh Minute? OH WAIT!!! A black general just got demoted for corruption. My bad. Probably a white supremacist plot huh?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34149 Nov 13, 2012
Is " Internet has modified this page to keep from getting......"popping up on anyone elses computer in regards to Topix?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#34150 Nov 13, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Obama is Commander in Chief and if anyway possible to charge him with being lax and neglectful of duty it will be done.
I don't trust Petraeus, never did, and he could be the one who provides(covertly) the proof against himself in order to further a Republican agenda.
When I was reading over at Emptywheel last night,early morning and now.

Some things are coming together.

Their cleaning house especially in the CIA thus Petraeus. Investigating Allen for the NATO commander and the weird things that Broadwell and Kelly have been up to.

And Kelly's ex-brother-in-law was on the Iraq Provisional authority too! When Kelly's sister was in the divorce process there was a hearing on who would have custody of their child and both Petraeus and Allen wrote to the Judge on behalf of the sister. Fricking hilarious. Sister still lost custody and Judge said she's a liar. Maybe they all are!

It way weird and those girls have drawn alot of attention to themselves besides having Benghazi on the front burner.

No wonder Hillary has left the country, I would too.

Seems Hillary talked to Petraeus when Benghazi was going down. Seems that some of the crap happened then. CIA doesn't like Petraeus and they had all the goods on him concerning Broadwell and leading to Kelly leading to Allen.

One fell swoop and their all gone. Hearings. One General Allen may be persuaded to talk. Tie in the Republicans. Maybe NSA because you know their fingerprints and those emails were in their hands.

Start fresh with a new CIA director, New Sec. of State and Defense. A new NATO commander. Clean slate.

House cleaned. Viola.

Location hidden

#34151 Nov 13, 2012
House needs to be cleaned every four years when you're dealing with USA security agencies. The problem is the House needs to be cleaned of the actual people who run those agencies not of those who are largely figurehead "director" appointees.

Location hidden

#34152 Nov 13, 2012
In light of all the petitions to secede from the Union, I myself have taken the liberty to start a few petitions of my own that you may want to support.

1.) The petition to secede from religion.
2.) The Petition to secede from Fem Nazi's
3.) The Petition to make being a white man legal to Fem Nazi's.
4.) The Petition to make all obese people without a doctors excuse to lose 20 lbs before they can get another welfare check, vote, or bitch at me.
5.) The Petition so All men have to immediately turn gay or like fat chicks so I can have more hottie women.
6.) The Petition that Okies have to pay their own way for 10 consecutive years as a state before they are allowed to whine about spending.
7.) The Petition that requires Okies to have an I.Q. of 100 or better before they are allowed to speak.
8.) The Petition to allow the Confederate states to secede the Union on the grounds they''re parasite states which cost the Union more than they give to the Union.
9.) The Petition to redistrict the Confederacy to include Oklahoma.
10.) The petition to publicly flog anyone who says "God works in mysterious ways".

Location hidden

#34153 Nov 13, 2012
Bonus Petition:

The petition to deport anyone who marries a Muslim in order to give them citizenship then has the god damn gall to oppose prostitution. That one is called the HYPOCRITE petition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma judge dismisses Ten Commandments lawsuit 1 hr buckwheat 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr protect our children 2,677
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 4 hr protect our children 11,292
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 8 hr naturmamcy 138
Casting out Demons 9 hr steve 6
Shante McClain busted for prostitution again in La 21 hr Leroy Patin 1
weird smell 23 hr Me 2
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Yukon People Search