Missed save

There are 1 comment on the News Photographer story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Missed save. In it, News Photographer reports that:

Norman North goalkeeper Royal Mulinix falls to the ground after missing a shot during a shootout against Edmond Memorial in the Class 6A boys state soccer championship game, Friday, May 9, 2008, at the Yukon ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Photographer.

Normanite

Norman, OK

#1 Sep 7, 2008
I am a resident of Norman, and have been watching Royal play soccer since he was little. He is very athletic and still has a lot of potentional... he is one the headline players to watch in highschool soccer next year.I am very ethusiastic about the upcoming season, because I know Royal and his team members will want to evenge their loss..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 45 min Theocraencyclical 129
News Atheists plan 2018 gathering in Oklahoma City 2 hr Robert Walde 14
News Your 2 Cents: Protesters Call For Kirk Humphrey... 11 hr Dont Resign Kirk 20
Amber BWW Dec 11 All in your busin... 1
News Oklahoma landlord to pay $800,000 to resolve se... Dec 11 POS ags 1
News Investigation continues in OKC firefighter's ar... Dec 10 privateclub 1
hobby lobby closed on sundats (Aug '13) Nov 21 SaltyDog 4

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages