Who do you support for Governor in Ok...
Dix

United States

#2272 Dec 21, 2013
Mayor Dewey Bartlett of Tulsa, Oklahoma and Governor Mary Fallin of Oklahoma, are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd.

'Her Majesty' and His Holiness, however, have seen it all before, so to make it a little more interesting, the Governor said to the Mayor,'Did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make every Republican in the crowd go wild?'

He doubts it, so she shows him. Sure enough, the wave elicits rapture and cheering from every Republican in the crowd. Gradually, the cheering subsides.

The Mayor, not wanting to be out done by such a level of arrogance, considers what he could do.

'That was impressive. But did you know that with just one little wave of MY hand I can make EVERY person in the crowd go crazy with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display like that of your subjects, but will go deep into their hearts, and they will forever speak of this day and rejoice.'

The Governor seriously doubts this, and says so.'One little wave of your hand and all people will rejoice forever? Show me.'

So the Mayor slapped her
Ace

United States

#2273 Dec 21, 2013
Post # 2266, 2268-2272 ARE ALL FAKES. The village idiot continues to post in other people's names.
Ace

Longview, TX

#2274 Dec 21, 2013
Fallin's biggest goal is/was to "take on Obama". Our governor needs to start at home and take on the immediate problems of our state before waging a war she can't win.
BudLisa

United States

#2275 Dec 22, 2013
FakeAce wrote:
Post # 2266, 2268-2272 ARE ALL FAKES. The village idiot continues to post in other people's names.
Fake
Bud

Tyler, TX

#2276 Dec 27, 2013
I see where the Adulterous Ho will have an opponent in the repughtug primary.

Wonder which is worse, an adulterous Ho or an idiot that wants to form a state militia to fight the federal government.

I will vote for him.
Bud

United States

#2277 Dec 27, 2013
Village idiot is definitely a one trick pony.
The Counselor

Yukon, OK

#2278 Dec 27, 2013
I want Rep. Joe Dorman from Rush Springs for governor! http://m.newsok.com/rush-springs-democrat-eye...
Herman

United States

#2279 Dec 27, 2013
Bud wrote:
I see where the Adulterous Ho will have an opponent in the repughtug primary.
Wonder which is worse, an adulterous Ho or an idiot that wants to form a state militia to fight the federal government.
I will vote for him.
Yes, I will vote for this sick bastord.....
Bud

United States

#2281 Dec 30, 2013
I would like Prickly Heat for governor. We would be great pardners in the Governor's Mansion.
Bud

United States

#2282 Dec 30, 2013
FAKE Bud wrote:
I would like Prickly Heat for governor. We would be great pardners in the Governor's Mansion.
Village idiot, post in your own name!
Bud

United States

#2283 Dec 31, 2013
FakeBud wrote:
<quoted text>
Village idiot, post in your own name!
Faker,------ I does love Prickly Heat..
Jesse

Tyler, TX

#2284 Jan 2, 2014
We need idiots living in the poorest county in the state to go back to school and get some education. Common sense is something that you probably missed out on. 2 bad so sad. President Obama is a very intelligent man and his administration as well. Morality and decency? When Bush was in office the last 4 years he made millions in oil while the average American couldn't pay their mortages. He used his first term to get back a Hussein for what Hussein said about his father when his father was President, and his last term to get richer. Why do the republicans call it like it is...racism.
Joyce

United States

#2285 Jan 2, 2014
FAKE Jesse wrote:
We need idiots living in the poorest county in the state to go back to school and get some education. Common sense is something that you probably missed out on. 2 bad so sad. President Obama is a very intelligent man and his administration as well. Morality and decency? When Bush was in office the last 4 years he made millions in oil while the average American couldn't pay their mortages. He used his first term to get back a Hussein for what Hussein said about his father when his father was President, and his last term to get richer. Why do the republicans call it like it is...racism.
Do something moral and post under your own name!
Bud

United States

#2286 Jan 3, 2014
Has the Adulterous Ho missed pissing anyone off in Oklahoma?
Ace

United States

#2287 Jan 3, 2014
FAKE Bud wrote:
Has the Adulterous Ho missed pissing anyone off in Oklahoma?
Your still the village idiot.
The Counselor

Yukon, OK

#2288 Jan 4, 2014
I want Joe Dorman for Governor! See his records here and think for yourself. http://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/4618...
Ace

United States

#2289 Jan 4, 2014
Mary Fallin admitted to having an affair with a state trooper, her bodyguard, while she was married. Furthermore, she admits to consulting a psychic. How in the world on God's earth can Fallin be restowing honor and dignity to public office, as is the Republican creed?

It is just plum' downright shameful to even consider voting for such an immoral person as Fallin, who by her own admission has shown she will put iniquity in public office.

Get real folks! We don't need no Fallin as Governor of Oklahoma. We have a chance to do the right thing. Don't blow it, and that's no pun on Fallin.
Joyce

United States

#2290 Jan 4, 2014
fake Ace wrote:
Mary Fallin admitted to having an affair with a state trooper, her bodyguard, while she was married. Furthermore, she admits to consulting a psychic. How in the world on God's earth can Fallin be restowing honor and dignity to public office, as is the Republican creed?
It is just plum' downright shameful to even consider voting for such an immoral person as Fallin, who by her own admission has shown she will put iniquity in public office.
Get real folks! We don't need no Fallin as Governor of Oklahoma. We have a chance to do the right thing. Don't blow it, and that's no pun on Fallin.
Why don't you post under your own name for a change?
Local Resident

United States

#2291 Jan 4, 2014
Gov Fallin has got to go. She voted to NOT put storm shelters in schools when children died in the Moore tornado. She outlawed e-cigs on state property when people are just trying to quit smoking. I could go on and on but that is just an example of her thinking which is just so wrong.
watchdog

Ashburn, VA

#2292 Jan 4, 2014
Well, it looks like we can't quite afford the shelters just now. The rest of the smokers can't smoke in the courthouse why the hell should they Oh i could go on & on & on, they got a dress code at the courthouse too get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Price: OCOM worker 13 hr Dundee 13
Kimberly Lavonnne Cox 23 hr Death2CoxFamily 8
Drugs Sat ThisGirl 2
Ashley Whitworth Ain't Worth $$$ Fri I Hate Ashley 8
Sarah Marie Garrett Sep 21 Justine Marie 21
Brittany Shae Mixon (Mar '16) Sep 21 Cameron 32
Mallory Shelton Sep 21 Jamie Dundee 6

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance