Anti-American-Socialist Business in OKC
Jason

United States

#435 Jan 12, 2014
WFO you were wrong 50% of the time for a so-called enlightened person your percentages are no better than an average Joe.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#436 Jan 12, 2014
Jason wrote:
WFO you were wrong 50% of the time for a so-called
enlightened person your percentages are no better than an average Joe.
There are no states with ONLY one carrier as you claimed.
In all states there are multiple carrier companies. That's
competition.

Denial isn't a virtue, Sam.
Face reality sometimes.

The fact that you're wrong on this subject remains.
Amanda

United States

#437 Jan 12, 2014
The whole point to the map is less competition is available after ObamaCare went into effect than what was available to the customer before. You say it will all eventually cost the customer less in the long run but so far all we've seen is less available policies at higher prices and fewer doctors and hospitals to choose from...all amounts to less freedom for Americans.
Cheri

United States

#438 Jan 13, 2014
XXX wrote:
I really think it's silly but she throws temper tantrums when Ray's over here. Like it's not a secret and hadn't been a secret for a long time now.
Ray's sexual appetite isn't at home and it's not like that's something new to her. I used to sorta feel ill at ease but now I just think it's stupid. She sits around and eats and bitches who wants to be around that when you come home? I wouldn't and I don't.
Say what you will but the woman is married to him. Maybe she has an understanding with Ray you don't know about since your nothing but 'paid' companionship for him. I don't understand any woman putting up with that kind of treatment but that's between them. Why would you want to publicly humiliate her this way? What are you hoping to gain by it?

I think your classless street trash.
WarforOil

Rowlett, TX

#439 Jan 13, 2014
Amanda wrote:
The whole point to the map is less competition is available after ObamaCare went into effect than what was available to the customer before.
so far all we've seen is less available policies at higher prices and fewer doctors and hospitals to choose from
The point of the map is twofold.
One, to mislead the easily gullible such as you to claim
there is only one carrier in 17 states when that not true.
Second, to claim there is less competition now than before.
The prices on the exhanges ARE actually lower now than before
due to competition and standardization of the coverages.
That's the reason their are fewer choices now than before.
Most companies couldn't compete and dropped out.
You see only what you ( and FOX News ) want to see.
Jimbo

United States

#440 Jan 13, 2014
WarforOil wrote:
<quoted text>
The point of the map is twofold.
One, to mislead the easily gullible such as you to claim
there is only one carrier in 17 states when that not true.
Second, to claim there is less competition now than before.
The prices on the exhanges ARE actually lower now than before
due to competition and standardization of the coverages.
That's the reason their are fewer choices now than before.
Most companies couldn't compete and dropped out.
You see only what you ( and FOX News ) want to see.
Pure bull you've got MSNBC on the brain.
XXX

United States

#441 Jan 14, 2014
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you will but the woman is married to him. Maybe she has an understanding with Ray you don't know about since your nothing but 'paid' companionship for him. I don't understand any woman putting up with that kind of treatment but that's between them. Why would you want to publicly humiliate her this way? What are you hoping to gain by it?
I think your classless street trash.
I kinda like keeping Ray around anyway it's none of your business. You're not the first to try and judge me but the bottom line is I didn't go looking for him he asked me for the relationship. It works for both of us is all I'm saying. Besides she doesn't deserve any sympathy you don't know her like I do.
Dyan

United States

#442 Jan 15, 2014
Geez louise you made it everyone's business by posting it on topix. Your sex life with a married man isn't what this thread was supposed to be about so move your worn out ass to a thread interested in skanks and prostitutes.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#443 Jan 15, 2014
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>

Pure bull you've got MSNBC on the brain.
There are no states with ONLY one carrier as you claimed.
In all states there are multiple carrier companies. That's
competition.

Denial isn't a virtue, Sam.
Face reality sometimes.

The fact that you're wrong on this subject remains.

Jimbo can't be your real name. No mother could
be so dumb and cruel.
Donnie

United States

#444 Jan 15, 2014
Karen Janbaz is so proud of her grandbaby and how well behaved in public she was kind enough to share this video with us. Genetics run strong in this family you will instantly recognize Karen's features in this infant's face. Enjoy...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3058813916001/devi...
Jimbo

United States

#445 Jan 15, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no states with ONLY one carrier as you claimed.
In all states there are multiple carrier companies. That's
competition.
Denial isn't a virtue, Sam.
Face reality sometimes.
The fact that you're wrong on this subject remains.
Jimbo can't be your real name. No mother could
be so dumb and cruel.
Not Sam look at the top of the post you responded to and it tells the user name...convenient huh?

James is my real name and it became Jimbo, Jimmy, Jim to friends and co-workers it's doesn't offend me...to bad if it offends you, lol.
TBO

United States

#446 Jan 16, 2014
Donnie wrote:
Karen Janbaz is so proud of her grandbaby and how well behaved in public she was kind enough to share this video with us. Genetics run strong in this family you will instantly recognize Karen's features in this infant's face. Enjoy...
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3058813916001/devi...
LMAO that's funny!
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#447 Jan 16, 2014
Jimbo wrote:
James is my real name and it became Jimbo, Jimmy, Jim to friends
and co-workers it's doesn't offend me...to bad if it offends you, lol.
I'm not offended, you don't matter enough to offend.
An adult with a name of Jimbo or Jimmy is juvenile.
An intelligent person would be offended.

I see that you're not.
SanQ

United States

#448 Jan 16, 2014
Jace wrote:
Fellow Oklahomans if you do not support the socialist agenda that is now the ruling our politics and Washington D.C. then you should also be aware of the people who support the socialist agenda and want America to be a one payer healthcare system. They also want America jobs in oil, gas and any manufacturing to be bankrupted so that green energies can be put in it's place. Their agenda has caused the loss of good paying American jobs. Their ACA healthcare law is causing millions of Americans now to loose their existing healthcare coverage forcing them to purchase ACA healthcare for coverage for their families costing significantly more in premiums.
If like me you don't agree then you should also express your disagreement with the business owners who have promoted these changes in our healthcare and in our country's priorities towards jobs and manufacturing.
In OKC there is one person who has been so vocal against America and hates capitalism. This person is supporting the complete destruction of the oil, gas, coal industries throughout the country. The business she owns with her husband is one you may occasionally use. It's Perry's on May Ave. in OKC.
She has posted on Topix in the OKC area for several years and her username is 'Justaminute'. Her real name is Karen Janbaz, read her post if you want to prove she's every bit as bad and I saying the proof is there. Btw she like to post under other ghost names but always returns eventually to her original 'Justaminute'.
America needs more jobs not less so I'm boycotting her business. I hope you guys will feel the same.
Well Mr. Larson, we true red, white, and blue Americans have to stand together. You're right we are too easy going and let other small obnoxious pushy hate filled groups over run our communities and our country through radicals going into politics and getting elected by lying to the American People and what do we end up with? No jobs, higher taxes, healthcare is ruined maybe beyond ever being repaired in our lifetimes. Good jobs are a thing of the past when we could have good paying jobs if the Keystone pipeline is built but no this president plays his EPA games claiming he's studying into the impact meanwhile so much time has passed the Canadians are growing tired and impatient and are preparing for plan B which would bypass our state loosing all those jobs just because of Obama.

I can understand someone being fooled by Obama but that time has passed we all know he's a liar. ObamaCare isn't anything like he told us and the dems told us it would be they lied to all of us. After over 5 years it's clear this president and the truth, integrity aren't on his schedule and chances are never will be. I'm done waiting for some results it's time for change.

This Janbaz woman has always been a lefty she's opinionated but what bothers me more than anything else about her is she'll tell a lie quicker than your heart can beat turn around and lie about telling the first lie. It's what she does. I don't like her as a person but I don't know anything about her husband other than he owns and runs Perry's.

Will I boycott, well not exactly and let me tell you why. For all I know Mr. Janbaz is just a hard working guy married to a nutcase. It may not be he's just like she is in that case I really feel bad for the guy. Until I know for sure he's just as loony bird and she is on politics then if I'm in the neighborhood when I'm hungry I just might dropped by but I won't make a special trip to go there.

Anyway good luck to you.
Jace

United States

#449 Jan 16, 2014
Appreciate your sense of fairness SanQ but I still stand by my original post. To many posts by Karen Janbaz over too long of a time so I know who this woman is and I don't support her damaging socialist politics. She spents 24/7 telling people who post on the healthcare thread lies she makes up and some she gets off socialist websites then posts them to give misrepresentations to all of us. The woman is a liar.
Amee

United States

#450 Jan 17, 2014
Jace wrote:
Appreciate your sense of fairness SanQ but I still stand by my original post. To many posts by Karen Janbaz over too long of a time so I know who this woman is and I don't support her damaging socialist politics. She spents 24/7 telling people who post on the healthcare thread lies she makes up and some she gets off socialist websites then posts them to give misrepresentations to all of us. The woman is a liar.
Yes she is I think she's always been different even before she married Ray she would pretend about stuff she had big dreams for how she would show 'them'. She was motivated by revenge on everything she hated popular people or people like to call them beautiful people but you know what I mean. She was never comfortable in her own skin. Had no truly close friends I think people sensed she was a little off.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#451 Jan 18, 2014
SanQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mr. Larson, we true red, white, and blue Americans have to stand together.

Good jobs are a thing of the past when we could have good paying jobs if the Keystone pipeline is built but no this president plays his EPA games claiming he's studying into the impact meanwhile so much time has passed the Canadians are growing tired and impatient and are preparing for plan B which would bypass our state loosing all those jobs just because of Obama.

I can understand someone being fooled by Obama but that time has passed we all know he's a liar.
1) Let's fill a darkened theater with red, white and blue armed
Americans and holler terrorist. Gotta be a blast.

2) If the pipeline bypasses Oklahoma, remember that's the way all
the counties voted. Payback.

3) It's good for you to admit you are a slow learner. Someday the
politicians won't deceive the slow. And someday you'll become smarter.
Someday is never.
Bev

United States

#452 Jan 19, 2014
WarForOil why would you involve yourself in another person's fight? Are you trying to help or hurt? Poster's on OKC forum are all familiar with you and your style and know you are a big Obama supporter just like the owners of Perry's. That doesn't help them or you. ObamaCare sunk Obama to 39% approval rating.

The people Perry's has offended so strongly they are willing to boycott a business? You don't hear that often in Oklahoma we're not like L.A. or New York most people keep their private lives private and business strictly business but Karen Janbaz has her own style of telling Oklahomans they are all inbred uneducated stupid people if they don't support liberal socialism ObamaCare and Pres. Obama. She claims Oklahomans are stupid and backward inbred people because they go to church and believe in GOD or they identify themselves as Christians. Anyone voting conservative and republican is stupid. 77 counties in Oklahoma voted against Obama. We all can see what has happened to our country and it continues to happen and it's not good. We know in the last budget that passed Congress and Obama signed our military retirees had their pay slashed while at the same time Obama gave all federal employees a raise.

Turns out Oklahomans were right not to vote for the socialism Obama gave America. He has hurt this country it may never be able to be fixed.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#453 Jan 20, 2014
Bev wrote:
Karen Janbaz has her own style of telling Oklahomans they are all inbred uneducated stupid people if they don't support liberal socialism ObamaCare and Pres. Obama. She claims Oklahomans are stupid and backward inbred people because they go to church and believe in GOD or they identify themselves as Christians. Anyone voting conservative and republican is stupid. 77 counties in Oklahoma voted against Obama.

We all can see what has happened to our country and it continues to happen and it's not good.
I can see what's happening to the country too.
Plainly it's gone to hell in a handbasket ever since
the '50's. Those were the good ole days.
When right was right and no one knew better.
Oklahoma was the last state to repeal prohibition in 1959.
And the last state to start construction on the Interstate
Hwy System.

When the Republican Party is forgotten history ingnorant
inbreed Okies will still be voting conservative.
Bev

United States

#454 Jan 20, 2014
Says the hobo from Grapevine, Texas, yeah I read a post on another thread from poster 'Jaz' and borrowed his theme. First off Dwight D. Eisenhower is the reason we have our interstate system in America. Btw he was a General in WWII and became our President and he was a republican. The 50's were a golden age for those of us who are old enough to remember what America was like back then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rock On Trump! Why Did Oklahoma Vote Cruz, What... 2 hr Mud Wrestling 4
Angel Tschetter is Fat Now 2 hr HaHa 3
Angel Tschetter is Fat Now 15 hr HaHa 1
Jeff Sullivan, your girlfriend Jennifer is chea... Tue Stopping cheating... 2
Embrace the Trumpet Tue Raydot 2
News 15 arrested in motorcycle gang fight - KFOR (Dec '09) Mon Kissmybikerass 122
Midway Island formerly Fantasy Island Mon Jim 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages