First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Contractor

Bowling Green, KY

#1 May 23, 2013
I believe that after 3 major tornadoes in 14 years, I would consider relocating somewhere else. It's pretty obvious that tornadoes have a thing for OKC. If you rebuild, how long will you get to keep your house this time?

Another thing... No storm cellars? In "Tornado Alley?" Not even in the schools??? Hell, we had a storm cellar in my little country Kentucky elementary school back in the 1970s! We used it during the "April 3rd, 1974 Super Outbreak" which kept us all safe and snug as a bug in a rug.
arsehead

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 May 25, 2013
Your mom blows dogs for quarters
WarForCrap

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 May 25, 2013
If your dipshit ass had actually watched the news, you'd see how the people have come together. This is a wonderful community and the tornadoes only serve to keep undesirables such as your dillhole self out.
Lemmings

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 25, 2013
WarForCrap wrote:
If your dipshit ass had actually watched the news, you'd see how the people have come together. This is a wonderful community and the tornadoes only serve to keep undesirables such as your dillhole self out.
Apparently the tornadoes (Mother Nature) doesn't want your asses there either. Just like lambs to the slaughter though, you go back for more. Bet you're the kinda person who flies kites in lightning storms. Lemmings.

Since: Apr 13

Quezon City, Philippines

#5 May 25, 2013
Lemmings wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently the tornadoes (Mother Nature) doesn't want your asses there either. Just like lambs to the slaughter though, you go back for more. Bet you're the kinda person who flies kites in lightning storms. Lemmings.
Your more likely to be killed by Medical mistakes than tornado's
So What

Mcloud, OK

#6 May 25, 2013
Lemmings wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently the tornadoes (Mother Nature) doesn't want your asses there either. Just like lambs to the slaughter though, you go back for more. Bet you're the kinda person who flies kites in lightning storms. Lemmings.
Kentucky is the second poorest state in the U.S., do you have something to say about that?
Zane

United States

#7 May 25, 2013
Lemmings wrote:
Ok using your logic then with your name (Lemmings) you must love to jump off cliffs?
Wrong

Bowling Green, KY

#8 May 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text> Kentucky is the second poorest state in the U.S., do you have something to say about that?
Actually, per capita, California is #1 and Texas is #2 in the poverty line. Do your research. At least we know how to dig holes in the ground over here, and all of our roads are paved. What ya got to say to that?
Ridiculous

Bowling Green, KY

#9 May 27, 2013
arsehead wrote:
Your mom blows dogs for quarters
That's the way to show your Okie IQ. How intelligent.
Happy hh

United States

#10 May 27, 2013
Stupid crackaz if this was in a black neighborhood FEMA would not have shown up. No one cares about the black man it's all cause of a white neighborhood everyone starts crying
Agreed

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 27, 2013
Ned Red Kelly wrote:
<quoted text> Your more likely to be killed by Medical mistakes than tornado's
...And snake bites for that matter, but most people don't go around picking them up. Sooner or later you're gonna get bit.
jim tom

Piedmont, OK

#12 May 28, 2013
If you do rebuild in moore i would say you are just stupid...a bit touched in the head.......
jim tom

Piedmont, OK

#13 May 28, 2013
WarForCrap wrote:
stay get your ass blown away....
Susan

United States

#14 May 28, 2013
jim tom wrote:
<quoted text>stay get your ass blown away....
Your location shows OKC do you live there?
jim tom

Piedmont, OK

#15 May 28, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location shows OKC do you live there?
no i do not and yes a tornado could hit anywhere but after three times in a row come on enough is enough.....but people going to do what they are going to do but do not expect me to feel sorry for them because i do not however i do feel for the children they can not help the fact that the state is to cheap to supply them with a shelter.and their parent are to stupid to move and mark my words it will occur again.
Susan

United States

#16 May 29, 2013
jim tom wrote:
<quoted text>no i do not and yes a tornado could hit anywhere but after three times in a row come on enough is enough.....but people going to do what they are going to do but do not expect me to feel sorry for them because i do not however i do feel for the children they can not help the fact that the state is to cheap to supply them with a shelter.and their parent are to stupid to move and mark my words it will occur again.
Of course tornadoes will occur again, so will hurricanes, landslides and crazy fires in the canyons of California. But still people stay and rebuild in the same areas that get repeatedly 'hit' by national disaster...go figure. Makes insurances much higher for consumers. How many coastal areas have been decimated over and over and still people rebuild. Building in a flood plain? LOL.

But then Lemmings make a habit of jumping off cliffs too....
jim tom

Piedmont, OK

#17 May 29, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course tornadoes will occur again, so will hurricanes, landslides and crazy fires in the canyons of California. But still people stay and rebuild in the same areas that get repeatedly 'hit' by national disaster...go figure. Makes insurances much higher for consumers. How many coastal areas have been decimated over and over and still people rebuild. Building in a flood plain? LOL.
But then Lemmings make a habit of jumping off cliffs too....
You Are so correct the same with katrina but however many did not return...I think the weather will just get worse.....guess all i was saying if it was me I would move....
Kentucky Trash

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 May 29, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>...And snake bites for that matter, but most people don't go around picking them up. Sooner or later you're gonna get bit.
Your mom plays with my snake a lot and it hasn't bitten her yet. Got her a little sticky a few times...
Kentucky Trash

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 May 29, 2013
jim tom wrote:
<quoted text>no i do not and yes a tornado could hit anywhere but after three times in a row come on enough is enough.....but people going to do what they are going to do but do not expect me to feel sorry for them because i do not however i do feel for the children they can not help the fact that the state is to cheap to supply them with a shelter.and their parent are to stupid to move and mark my words it will occur again.
No one's asking you to feel sorry, Urethra Breath.
Contractor

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jun 1, 2013
You Okies changed your mind yet???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma City to host Republican presidential c... 3 hr BFD 5
Eyebrow Threading (May '12) 22 hr Shan 16
con man loose in your area be aware... Thu angry mom 2
Review: Labor Finders OKC South OKC South (Jan '13) Thu lf mgmt 2
Need new connect May 20 Coco6879 3
ive got subutexs May 19 Coco6879 20
Top Rated Heas Start Programs May 18 WantingTheBest 1
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE