Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4774 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Krieger

Shreveport, LA

#4742 May 27, 2013
gobills wrote:
<quoted text>
Krieger, you can find facts about this case at www.websleuths.com . Any blogs you may find on the internet are "personal opinions."
Thanks that should help.
okccitizen

Oklahoma City, OK

#4743 Jun 21, 2013
Mel wrote:
<quoted text>. I totally can say what ur saying is so true my aunt an my mom got a phone call from the dad want them to come out and clean up there house cuz someone reported them to Dhs. As the two arrived at the home a dark feeling came over them they told me that there several big dumpsters in front of the home with writing on them the writing said "Devils Live Here" and instead of going with there gut they proseded to enter the home my aunt say to me the dad was do high and 4 bottles of pills on the table where he was sitting. The 2 said to me tht the house look like it hadn't ever been clean or someone was looking for something. Then as the 2 went up stairs the came to a some bedrooms and I remember this like if was yesterday my aunt said the dad told her not to enter the demon child's (boys)room . She asked why he said that he stated cuz the boy is with HIs dad for his weekend visit. He told her both kids had something wrong with them and they need to seek some help for the children. So when she told me this family Was missing I was in shock. Cuz if this moan could say the boy was a demon child who's to say he didn't do something to these kids and mom went along with it. Cuz she was affairs of her son cuz her husband has her believing this about her kids
I'm calling bulls*** on this. You should go back to school. And find something better to do than to slander a missing family.

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#4744 Jun 22, 2013
I just noticed that post #4735 has been removed. I wonder why? It talked about Peggy C. boyfriend parking his semi on the road! Hmmmm.....

I sure wish the poster from Ohio would come back and tell us more!
ocg

Jenks, OK

#4745 Jun 23, 2013
touched a nerve???
okccitizen

Oklahoma City, OK

#4746 Jun 23, 2013
ocg wrote:
touched a nerve???
If your comment was referring to me, then, yes.'Mel' cant even articulate a sentence. I just have a hard time with this as the truth as we have seen pics of the storage container outside their home with the graffiti. Says nothing about the devil or demons. That is only the start of why. Why do you care? You post from Bristow. The same place that their cell pinged off on the 12th of October, 4 days after they were last seen. What do you know?
Nyk

Longlac, Canada

#4747 Jun 25, 2013
Police are paid to protect the public. Sometimes that protection involves not telling everything they know. I wouldn't doubt that in the best interests of some cases even lying might be deemed appropriate. So if YOU were the sherrif & knew that some shady characters were looking for someone & might in fact do them harm, you might think that spreading a murder suicide report would go a long way towards ending the search by these same "shady" people. Police are not reporters. They have no duty to tell YOU everything about their cases so please stop the one dimentional thinking of "why are the cops lying / making up stories" etc... They do what they think is best for the victims & people in their trust. Also -> Police have to entertain every possibility until they find evidence to prove otherwise. If they don't look at every possible angle, they will miss something. And yes, different investigators can come to different conclusions often due to the different weights placed on the same evidence based on differing skill sets & experiences
Krieger

Shreveport, LA

#4748 Jun 26, 2013
Anybody with access to Latimer county records, know anything suspicious vehicle fires or vehicles that were reported stolen (especially if it has still not turned up 4 years later) the week that the Jamisons were found missing? If the Jamisons were killed and their bodies hauled somewhere else then any vehicle that was used would be full of evidence and the owner would want to get rid of it as soon as possible. Probably wrong, but I am working on a theory the the disappearance was a random act not related to other issues the Jamisons had, and the abductor had to work on the fly and was not prepared to cover his tracks as well as he should have. In this scenario a local tried to just harass them, and it got out of hand when one of the Jamisons, pulled out that .22 pistol (that is missing too).
Tanya

Maple Ridge, Canada

#4749 Jul 20, 2013
Caught a report on this case today..frankly I believe this is a classic live of the grid plan which was planned the already had withdrawn there daughter from school. I believe they are all alive under new identities.. That everything that was found was planted by them. It would not be the first or last time this happened to intelligent people.. The older son being left with his dad..simply because he was older and harder to get to say he was someone else..easy to eventually convince a 6 year old to say a knew name.. However the family members know more than they are saying... It's impossible to think they've had zero contact over the years..just not true!!!!!
great

Mustang, OK

#4750 Jul 20, 2013
Tanya wrote:
Caught a report on this case today..frankly I believe this is a classic live of the grid plan which was planned the already had withdrawn there daughter from school. I believe they are all alive under new identities.. That everything that was found was planted by them. It would not be the first or last time this happened to intelligent people.. The older son being left with his dad..simply because he was older and harder to get to say he was someone else..easy to eventually convince a 6 year old to say a knew name.. However the family members know more than they are saying... It's impossible to think they've had zero contact over the years..just not true!!!!!
you should look into occam's razor...a theory with that many assumptions is bizarre at best.
Krieger

Shreveport, LA

#4751 Jul 20, 2013
great wrote:
<quoted text>
you should look into occam's razor...a theory with that many assumptions is bizarre at best.
I think with some of their health issues, they would have showed up on someone's radar by now. The little girl would have tipped someone off by accident. Died hair or not someone would have put it together.
At least she is thinking about, and people thinking about it is how this will be brought to a conclusion. I think the authorities exhausted their leads sometime back. It will be some strange occurrence, someone remembering some small detail, or someone coming forth will some fact that is bothering them that will restart the stalled investigation.
Mel

United States

#4752 Jul 29, 2013
okccitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling bulls*** on this. You should go back to school. And find something better to do than to slander a missing family.
contact Karen's housekeeping she will tell u everything if u don't believe me. I have no reason to lie or slander this missing family. I know what I saw when I pulled up. Maybe u should get ur facts before u start talking trash to me. I wouldn't even enter there house.
Mel

United States

#4753 Jul 29, 2013
okccitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
If your comment was referring to me, then, yes.'Mel' cant even articulate a sentence. I just have a hard time with this as the truth as we have seen pics of the storage container outside their home with the graffiti. Says nothing about the devil or demons. That is only the start of why. Why do you care? You post from Bristow. The same place that their cell pinged off on the 12th of October, 4 days after they were last seen. What do you know?
again to ur comment look at there phone records see if they didn't call us to come out and clean there house. Cuz DHS was coming and they told my aunt and my mother that the 14yr son was into witch craft. So what do u know about this? And yes there was more then the storage containers that u all saw in the pics

Since: May 13

United States

#4754 Aug 1, 2013
Mel wrote:
<quoted text>again to ur comment look at there phone records see if they didn't call us to come out and clean there house. Cuz DHS was coming and they told my aunt and my mother that the 14yr son was into witch craft. So what do u know about this? And yes there was more then the storage containers that u all saw in the pics
what else was in the containers?
JustMe

Glenpool, OK

#4755 Aug 3, 2013
I wonder why mountain man stopped posting when he did.... I thought he was in it for the long haul...
JustMe

Glenpool, OK

#4756 Aug 3, 2013
Oh where oh where has mountain man gone
Oh where oh wher could he be....
Krieger

Shreveport, LA

#4757 Aug 3, 2013
There will be a reckoning.
JustMe

Glenpool, OK

#4758 Aug 3, 2013
And who do you think this reckoning, is going to be aimed at....
Krieger

Shreveport, LA

#4760 Aug 5, 2013
JustMe wrote:
And who do you think this reckoning, is going to be aimed at....
Don't know yet. We are still working on that.
JustMe

Glenpool, OK

#4761 Aug 10, 2013
I certainly hope someone is. I do not believe for one minute, they just walked away and are in hiding...
Just another lead

Houston, TX

#4762 Sep 1, 2013
HOG MTN. below the hill have been people lingering around cabins and other areas of the mountain. Investigating this location i've noticed all of the game cameras I've put around my cabin have been taken down. the only way in is the same way out, with an additional camera in a tree... the only pictures i have are of me coming in and out, the only other way into this area is by foot... this location is exactly 10.5 miles from their truck. follow it to double falls. land is now for sale!

that is all I can think of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma Struggles To Pay For Schools After Sla... 8 hr dominionovertheearth 1
News Oklahoma organization launches #TheMuslimNextDo... 8 hr campaignterror 1
To "ur lobotomy", aka usmc wife, aka ok lady, a... 9 hr guest 3
OK City, take your troll back from Eminence, Mt... 10 hr guest 15
Will thunder have chance in playoffs??? 12 hr Guest 13
Laing Morey Ho Ho Ho 12 hr Guest 12
News 4 Sought In Choctaw Home Invasion, Theft 13 hr nworders 1

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages