Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4771 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Archlight

New Orleans, LA

#4698 Oct 3, 2012
Who is the "Judge" that cannot accept the FACTS or, for that matter, the REALITY of the situation?
Ignorant

Oklahoma City, OK

#4699 Oct 3, 2012
Archlight wrote:
Who is the "Judge" that cannot accept the FACTS or, for that matter, the REALITY of the situation?
What do you mean

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4703 Oct 6, 2012
Paradise Lost- disappear

All pretty interesting. When you read the lyrics of both.

Since: Nov 12

Tulsa, OK

#4704 Nov 19, 2012
Perhaps instead of a band no one has heard of, the 'Paradise Lost' reference is to the Milton poem.

After having finally caught up, the thing that strikes me most over the last few dozen pages is the INTENSITY of those who are pushing the "Jamisons aren't lost! Jamisons don't want to be found!" idea.

This family would I don't think qualify for witness protection; first, in order to achieve that status, someone has to testify in court and thus be in danger of payback at the hands of those testified against.

And personally I don't think they had the savvy to disappear successfully on their own, and stay gone. Especially if they were narcotics users - who don't really have the wherewithal to perform complicated tasks.

As for the "no bodies" = "no crime" = "they're alive!" business - that's so illogical as to defy reply, an argument made by those unfamiliar, I'd think, with the area in question. Final resting places abound.

Location hidden

#4705 Nov 24, 2012
Bobby Jamison Jr is a very bright guy.

Your third paragraph thought. I say they had associates that would have fit that bill. And that if you check -pantagraph-around the date the Jamisons went missing you'll find there was a federal drug sweep involving some of the most dangerous criminal gangs I know of there.

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#4706 Dec 6, 2012
Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't quite narc on anyone they were very misguided by sports and paranormal entities and was said that bobby sherylyn and masdyson could communicate with the walking dead and interacted with them everyday the had a handyman that lived with them and often blackmailed him with his white supremacy and various criminal acts forms his past anI'm going to bed goodnight I'm tired as shit!!d sherylyn shit at his feet to get him too leave because he was calling her out cause of her Indian heritage and missing since September 28 but reported missin October 6 2009 and back to narcs they were well known with law enforcement in eufala that's why they wanted to movin into a box car in latimer county to be to them selves but I believe it was all a hoax or a quick change of plans when getting caught up with the law
Ignorant, you said they were missing since Sept. 28, 2009.How true is this?
Cold Hard Truth

San Antonio, TX

#4707 Dec 15, 2012
This couple was nothing but backwoods white trash (with names like Star and Stormy) living off the taxpayers money.They were probably addicted to pain killers (again paid for by Medicare via taxpayers) before they became real trailer park meth addicts selling and taking drugs. Who takes in weird people, carries 30k in cash, secludes themselves from society, spray paints on their property, believes in spirits walking on their roof, and consults the satanic bible for answers? Oh, and not to mention tons of frivolous lawsuits that both families were involved in because their lazy asses didn't want to work for a living. I could care less where they are (Hopefully they are not in witness protection and further wasting tax payer money). They were drug addicts, scammers, and criminals who society is far better off without and at least now they won't be further populating America with more welfare/disability babies.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#4708 Dec 22, 2012
Keepthesearchalive wrote:
Bobby Jamison Jr is a very bright guy.
Your third paragraph thought. I say they had associates that would have fit that bill. And that if you check -pantagraph-around the date the Jamisons went missing you'll find there was a federal drug sweep involving some of the most dangerous criminal gangs I know of there.
I've seen an example of BJJr's writing. He's either developmentally disabled or mentally impaired.

Testifying is the price of witness protection, not just narking.
yer ok

London, UK

#4709 Dec 25, 2012
Omg there was noooooooo trace what's so ever of drugs on the jamisons property at all or on their vehicle, madyson was took out of school because of a case involving neglect by the school and Nikki shenolds emotions of loosing her close friends is genuine and very raw!!!!! How can people just make up this random shit!!!!
Truth

Stockholm, Sweden

#4710 Dec 25, 2012
yer ok wrote:
Omg there was noooooooo trace what's so ever of drugs on the jamisons property at all or on their vehicle, madyson was took out of school because of a case involving neglect by the school and Nikki shenolds emotions of loosing her close friends is genuine and very raw!!!!! How can people just make up this random shit!!!!
Nikki is a NUT!!!

Location hidden

#4711 Dec 26, 2012
cauchemar wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen an example of BJJr's writing. He's either developmentally disabled or mentally impaired.
Testifying is the price of witness protection, not just narking.
He's smart enough to have had a nice house on a lake...nice vehicles...a couple of timeshares (one in Mexico). So id assert he isn't that dumb.

“aka; lar”

#4712 Dec 26, 2012
yer ok wrote:
I'm really sorry to ruffle feathers, but...there WAS cocaine found in the gym bag that was located in the truck. It was not a large amount, but it was there!

I can't remember if it was Niki or Heather Holland who told me that in the very beginning.
Curious

San Jose, CA

#4713 Dec 26, 2012
gobills wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really sorry to ruffle feathers, but...there WAS cocaine found in the gym bag that was located in the truck. It was not a large amount, but it was there!
I can't remember if it was Niki or Heather Holland who told me that in the very beginning.
I've never heard that. The police have always said no drugs were ever found. Can you link your source?

“aka; lar”

#4714 Dec 27, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard that. The police have always said no drugs were ever found. Can you link your source?
There is no way I can "link" my comment. It was a phone conversation I had with either Niki or Heather.I'm kicking myself in the behind because I can't remember which one told me about the drugs in the gym bag.

You can believe me or not. I've been holding back on saying anything because I thought it was a big secret. I'm tired of all the secrets and lies!!!

You can always try calling the Latimer county Sheriff and see if they will tell you anything.

It's very possible it's not true. I just don't know why anyone would lie about something like that.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4715 Dec 27, 2012
gobills wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way I can "link" my comment. It was a phone conversation I had with either Niki or Heather.I'm kicking myself in the behind because I can't remember which one told me about the drugs in the gym bag.
You can believe me or not. I've been holding back on saying anything because I thought it was a big secret. I'm tired of all the secrets and lies!!!
You can always try calling the Latimer county Sheriff and see if they will tell you anything.
It's very possible it's not true. I just don't know why anyone would lie about something like that.
i DONT KNOW IF I BELIEVE IT OR NOT, AS THIS WAS TOLD TO HEATHER AND I BY DC (THE NEIGHBOR). WHAT HE SAID WAS THAT HE HELD THE FLASHLIGHT FOR THE DEPUTY THAT OPENED THE GYM BAG. HE SAID THERE WAS MARIJUANA (A SMALL AMOUNT) AND A SMALL AMOUNT OF METH IN THE MONEY BAG THAT WAS IN THE GYM BAG. SHERIFF BEAUCHAMP SAID NO DRUGS WERE FOUND EVEN AFTER BEING ASKED ABOUT THIS BY US. ALSO, THE MONEY BAG WAS NOT FOUND IN THE GYM BAG, BUT UNDER A BUNCH OF TOOLS BEHIND THE DRIVERS SIDE REAR SEAT. SO, I TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.
I RARELY POST HERE ANYMORE CUZ OF THE TROLLS.....
Curious

San Jose, CA

#4716 Dec 27, 2012
Thanks for clarifying Niki. I think of the Jamisons often and wish there was a resolution for you and the family.
fantasia

Jenks, OK

#4717 Dec 29, 2012
Curious wrote:
Thanks for clarifying Niki. I think of the Jamisons often and wish there was a resolution for you and the family.
i ve been watching about all thse mysterious happenings with miss jody riley wilson,joe neff,the missing eufaula family,the Ruth boy from henryetta who was found dead in (i believe it was) longtown,also i recall a missing man from eufaula that was found dead it was the winter time. a year or two ago maybe? well i was wondering if any of these cases may have been connected somehow (miss rileys truck was found at pig ass)?i havent got to read too much on here for a while?catch me up if yall already know?. thanks.
flyswatta

Jenks, OK

#4718 Dec 30, 2012
i read that their used to be an oil rig or well around the area where the jamisons truck was abandoned.

Since: Jan 13

Honolulu, HI

#4719 Jan 3, 2013
Accidentally watch the show on this missing family on You Tube. Now the mystery of it is driving me nuts. I tried to read this thing fr the start but just about went blind there are soo many comments. I would, however, like to throw my 2 cents into the ring. The only girls I know that are on husband number 6 at 40 years old are drug whores marrying their dealers. Was she really married that many times ? That is alarming to me and the child does not looking right in her kast photo. The mother does have the super skinny look of a meth head to me. I also think the heat in that town was getting cranked up with the big drug bust that was coming so they went to look at the property - far, far away - because they needed a safe place to stash a brown briefcase full of who knows what. They had been up for a few days and were not thinking clearly. That's why they were spacing out on the home video as they were loading the car. The brain was slowing down cause it needed sleep. They knew relatives were going to try and get the little girl away so they were being very careful not to have anything drug related around. At the property up on the mountain they took a little hike to hide what needed to be hid and got lost. They wandered for days and days and days and the bodies are miles away from where the truck was parked. Someday hunters will find the bodies. The FBI does not put lost " hikers " on their list of missing people.
missing or found

United States

#4720 Jan 12, 2013
What happened to everyone commenting? I have read every last post and I'm completely stumped! Missing family? Or a willingful disappearance? Oh to know for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grider Found Guilty, Gets Life (Feb '07) 13 hr hope he dies soon 52
Illegal Roofing Crews and Homeowners BEWARE (May '10) 17 hr ivan83 258
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck Up 18 hr PCNorth 4
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Fri Codywooton1993 448
Embrace the Trumpet Thu TFCN 14
Angel Tschetter is Fat Now Jun 22 Jamie Dundee 19
Kendra Conley: Weight Jun 21 Glasco 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages