Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Full story: KFOR 4,766
The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten. Read more
Marijuana Plant

Oklahoma City, OK

#29 Dec 25, 2009
Don't drag me into this...I just keep growing for human pleasure. I don't murder anyone.
Merlin

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 Dec 25, 2009
It's pretty sad to hear about this. Wish someone would get to the bottom of it.
lawhgh

Greenwood, AR

#34 Dec 25, 2009
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Pot farms in Oklahoma are not Mexican. They are red blooded American redneck keepa your **** out type farms with KKK backing and police protection. Get your fact right before you run your goofy mouth about our pot farms. We don't call them pot farms anyway. they are advanced agricultural research plots in the search for alternative fuel sources. We cant help that its good to smoke.
Hey Forest
If it is KKK backing and Police protected, why don't you grow the shit on the school parking lot, you dumb son-of-bitch
Forest Gump

United States

#35 Dec 25, 2009
lawhgh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Forest
If it is KKK backing and Police protected, why don't you grow the shit on the school parking lot, you dumb son-of-bitch
because the school parking lot is paved, you dumb son-of-bitch.
Holl

Bethany, OK

#36 Dec 26, 2009
Rednecks. At least learn how to spell or [god forbid] some proper grammar before you come on here and make idiots of yourselves.
Wait....Rednecks learning how to speak coherently...guess that would be a little more than a Christmas miracle
Black Ho

United States

#37 Dec 26, 2009
Holl wrote:
Rednecks. At least learn how to spell or [god forbid] some proper grammar before you come on here and make idiots of yourselves.
Wait....Rednecks learning how to speak coherently...guess that would be a little more than a Christmas miracle
Now i don't care who ya are, thats funny.
wondering

Oklahoma City, OK

#38 Dec 26, 2009
Today is the first I have heard of this story. It is heartbreaking for the people involved, not knowing is a terrible thing. I lived around this SE OK area and there are a lot of mysterious things that happen there. The strangest of them all is how (whether drugs, robberies, murders or disappearances) law enforcement does nothing. Law enforcement is known to not investigate thoroughly (at least that is my personal experience with that area of the state). Years ago, when an obvious murder was committed, the law said it was suicide and that's what it remained, due to no investigation whatsoever. Also, why are stories like this just 'lost' by the media? I think they are all scratching each others backs.-- As for the pot farms, rednecks, etc., please have enough self-respect to take those comments to a different forum.
Linda P

AOL

#39 Dec 26, 2009
Grower wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. People are always calling things something they aren't. I guess that's because they only wish they could be part of the biggest money making monopoly in the united states. They always cut down what they dont have the balls to do themselves. Pot farm.. LMAO that term went out in the 70's. Thank you fro trying to set these ignorant okies straight. Okies are the most ignorant stupidest uneducated inbred people on the planet.
Obviously, it takes one to know one.
Okiegirl

Oklahoma City, OK

#40 Dec 26, 2009
I am appalled at the ignorant people on here! Seriously?! Have a little respect for the hurting loved ones of this missing family! How arrogant can you be?!
A person

Sand Springs, OK

#41 Dec 27, 2009
Just curious...I have always wondered why tracking dogs aren't used immediatley following someone's disapearance, especially a child. Why wait? I just don't know about all the red tape junk. Just wondering if anyone knows about that.

I think if I had tracking dogs, I would advertise free service with the tracking, especially with a child.
RedOakNative

Richardson, TX

#42 Dec 27, 2009
There is always more to the story than you read in the media. Local Law enforcement acted quickly and with all the resources available. Volunteers spent many man-hours trying to find this family. Weather prevented an extended search and actually endangered the searchers. The belief that everyone in Latimer county are backward, pot growing rednecks is far from truth. Most folks here are good, hard working folks. Sadly this family is lost and may never be found. It could be foul play and that is horrible. It could also be a family that doesn't want to be found. Don't be too quick to judge the locals and their elected officials. The mountains of eastern Oklahoma are dense and it's easy to disappear. May God be with the friends and the family of this Man his wife and little child.
SLLE

United States

#43 Dec 27, 2009
What a crock of bull crap. You can sell that line to someone else. Oklahoma has the sorriest Law enforcement in the country and the highest rate of druggies. Oklahoma's crime rate is only second to New York city. You keep reading and believing those local okie rags and media and you will make post like the one you did believing its true. But dont try to sell that crap to people who live in the real world. that the whole thing about Oklahoma, Its people are too scared to admit the truth. Now you'll want to come back and argue about it. Pethetic!
RedOakNative

Richardson, TX

#44 Dec 28, 2009
I don't pretend to know anything about the state YOU live in and so I won't comment about the people who live there. I DO know the national stats on crime refute your STUPID claims that Oklahoma has higher crime rates and "druggies". There are only three towns in Latimer County and only one with a population over 300. It's not Mayberry but darn close. Are crimes committed in rural Oklahoma? YES. Is Oklahoma law enforcement corrupt? NO. And for your information SE Oklahoma IS the real world. People aren't scared and they aren't stupid. And since they know their neighbors and who the "outsiders" are, they don't need RAGS to tell them who's doing what.
Jayne

Tulsa, OK

#45 Dec 28, 2009
I think they were abducted by UFO aliens and all you OKIE HILLBILLIes are too ignorant to even comprehend that this could be a possibility, therefore LE doesn't have the sense to call in a psychic and get to the bottom of this, so they will do business as usual and hope everyone forgets about it in a few months like they do all the other murders etc. in OKLAHOMA. They just aren't qualified and don't put the effort into it!There is NO WAY they would be taken and the MONEY left with NO TRACE. If some redneck would have taken them, they would have at least ransacked the truck! DUH!!!!
Buddy

Tulsa, OK

#46 Dec 28, 2009
Who was the LAST person to see them? Was it the realtor that was showing them the LAND???? If so, what was the conversation and did the Realtor leave them in that location? Who was the realtor?
Concerned okie

Oklahoma City, OK

#47 Dec 28, 2009
I have read all of the post on here an some of you should be ashamed of the garbage you have posted on a forum about a missing family. Kfor needs to delete them this is about a family with friends an family that care about them deeply an are very concerned on the well being an where about's of this missing family an people should show respect an not degrade our law inforcement of this state in order to get their ignorance posted online.
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#48 Dec 28, 2009
Then WHY don't we see and hear from the family if the are so concerned??? Why aren't they putting out fliers and getting time on the NEWS stations pleading with any help they can get??? Why aren't they holding vigils and keeping this story in the news??? WHY< WHY< WHY?????????? WHY won't LE ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS??????????Do they know who is involved and they are afraid to upset the cart??????????
Tootietoot

Corpus Christi, TX

#50 Dec 28, 2009
If the family was going to "disappear" on purpose then why would they leave their little dog in the car to starve to death?

The whole thing is so tragic.
Jade

Tulsa, OK

#51 Dec 28, 2009
The tragic thing is: NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE! If they did, they would be putting more effort into finding out what happened!
Praying

Pauls Valley, OK

#52 Dec 28, 2009
Maybe if everyone will send an email to Nancy Grace she could report on this family. National Media coverage may force authorities to become pro-active. My prayers are with the family and their dear friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) Sat Senator INBRED IN... 351
News 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) Mar 27 thetruth 7,547
Debate: Gay Marriage - Yukon, OK (Jul '10) Mar 24 RICK CHRISTIAN 13
Where is the new Crest going? (Jun '14) Feb '15 Cansxeap 2
Yukon Secrets. Feb '15 Areporotastenet 1
Yukon Music Thread (May '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 15
Gordon Otterbine (Dec '13) Oct '14 Valarie 8
Yukon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]