Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Full story: KFOR 4,752
The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten. Full Story
First Prev
of 238
Next Last
bob

Tulsa, OK

#1 Dec 23, 2009
So why wont the Latimer County Sheriff return calls? Was HE involved??????????
joe

Tulsa, OK

#2 Dec 23, 2009
So is ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT FBI OSBI OR ANY ONE investigating this or have they just given up?
Rusty shacklford

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 23, 2009
I know bobby and his family. I was shocked to here about this. I saw bobby 2 weeks before they came up missing. He seemed to be in a lot of back pain. so they couldnt have been far from the truck. something just dont add up.Why did they just stop looking for them?
Danielle of Yukon

Bloomington, IL

#4 Dec 23, 2009
May they all be found an put to rest in the proper way if that happens to be the situation. Just remember all the good time and memories you have of this family. God Bless!
Cowboy--55

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2009
I hope KFOR hounds Latimer Co until they share information with them.Why in the world wouldn"t LE want to get the word out through a leading news source is a mystery to me!!!Not answering or returning their calls is enough to raise anyone's suspicions.

Maybe KFOR could contact OSBI or FBI and get more information from them?

MAY GOD BLESS THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!
Sooner Fan

Norman, OK

#6 Dec 23, 2009
Red oak is a no where place, lots of crazys in those hills around there, Hope they find them
Kelly - Oklahoma City

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Dec 23, 2009
I am so sad for your family. I have followed this story from the beginning a couple of months ago and have checked back to see if there were any new leads. I will be praying for them and you this Christmas.
southpaw

Mcalester, OK

#9 Dec 23, 2009
Could they possibly be in the witness protection program?
tata

Choctaw, OK

#11 Dec 23, 2009
southpaw wrote:
Could they possibly be in the witness protection program?
This is my thoughts exactly.
jonathan

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Dec 23, 2009
may god be with that family and there family god will find them where ever they are god bless them and there families
Trail Runner

Newalla, OK

#13 Dec 23, 2009
Seriously i was going to say something snarky about you being new to Little Dixie. All my life i've heard stories about folks disappearing around that area, never to be seen again and then forgotten. I pray they don't forget about this family and what could be happening in these mountains. There is a reason this area was an outlaw haven. And that's all i'll say.
_Dave_

Tahlequah, OK

#14 Dec 24, 2009
A family is missing, foul play might be involved, and we have an idiot on here making jokes about alien abductions. I hope/pray that no one in your family ever ends up missing and some moron makes jokes about it. Comments can be helpful in some cases but in others its like an open invitation for every immature moron to try to show how cute he thinks he is(NOT). Troll. How about some empathy for the friends and the family?
Truthful Heart

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Dec 24, 2009
I agree with Dave, BLD, your apathy is absolutely appalling. Unfortunately, people of your ilk live among us.

May God bring peace to this family's loved ones and friends.
Tammy

Sasakwa, OK

#18 Dec 24, 2009
My heart goes out to the family of these 3 missing people! Don't give up hope, I believe they will be found! I am praying for their safe return.
Steve

Statesboro, GA

#19 Dec 24, 2009
I wonder, with the number of mexican pot farms out in the woods, could they have accidentally walked up on one and, well you get my drift.
scary gary

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Dec 24, 2009
never give up .god has a reason for everything,
akg

Lewiston, ME

#22 Dec 24, 2009
If speculation is true and there was some type of drug involvement perhaps they were in over their heads and voluntarily disappeared? What better way than to have the appearance of foul play, leave what seems to be pertinent behind, and make a new start. At least one could hope that they were trying to do the right thing for their child. May God bless those that are affected by this and help them to find peace.
Roadking

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Dec 25, 2009
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Pot farms in Oklahoma are not Mexican. They are red blooded American redneck keepa your **** out type farms with KKK backing and police protection. Get your fact right before you run your goofy mouth about our pot farms. We don't call them pot farms anyway. they are advanced agricultural research plots in the search for alternative fuel sources. We cant help that its good to smoke.
You are stupid!
American

Killeen, TX

#26 Dec 25, 2009
Our Thoughts and prayers are with their family. God Bless you all.
CommonSense

Howe, OK

#27 Dec 25, 2009
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Pot farms in Oklahoma are not Mexican. They are red blooded American redneck keepa your ass out type farms with KKK backing and police protection. Get your fact right before you run your goofy mouth about our pot farms. We don't call them pot farms anyway. they are advanced agricultural research plots in the search for alternative fuel sources. We cant help that its good to smoke.
Grower wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. People are always calling things something they aren't. I guess that's because they only wish they could be part of the biggest money making monopoly in the united states. They always cut down what they dont have the balls to do themselves. Pot farm.. LMAO that term went out in the 70's. Thank you fro trying to set these ignorant okies straight. Okies are the most ignorant stupidest uneducated inbred people on the planet.
If either of you were in SE Oklahoma you would know that a majority of the drugs in this area come from Mexico and the most recent major marijuana crop in this area was....you guessed it run by two Mexicans. If you want to debate about pot start your own thread. This one is for a missing family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 238
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 9 min fidel 73
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) 3 hr Justaminute 761
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 6 hr xratedbanana 249
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
'Seismic Sunday' Continues With 4.1 Magnitude Q... Dec 14 Ted 1
How many people think Raye Dawn Smith is guilty... (Oct '09) Dec 14 cucumber 478
Any crazy sexy stories Dec 12 Ale 2
Yukon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Yukon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Yukon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST

NBC Sports12:53PM
DeMarco Murray questionable, won't have to run "gauntlet" to prove he can play
ESPN12:55 PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play