Logan County baby death

Logan County baby death

There are 123 comments on the KFOR story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Logan County baby death. In it, KFOR reports that:

Surrounded by friends and family who were wearing purple ribbons in support, Amy Holder made her way into a Logan County courtroom for her initial appearance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
mom of 3

United States

#128 Jul 17, 2013
Bio mom WHITECROW wrote:
<quoted text> very sad she was found guilty huh very funny tht witch kills my baby an the whole world knows it IWILL PRAY FOR HER AN HER FAMILY ATLEAST I CAN ADMITT MY MESS UP SHE CAN'T WIT HER DEVIL SELF SAD SHE DONE THT TO hER DAUGHTER
I know the Holders very well. I will always know in my heart Amy done this. She don't even raise her own daughter.(why)
mom of 3

United States

#129 Jul 17, 2013
I know the Holders very well I think she done it. It was just all the money her family had that got her off the hook. God is watching her and her family(wards) God will make them pay.

Rush Springs, OK

#130 Jul 23, 2013
what ever your opinion, everyone is wrong in this whole fiasco, The Lord will judge each of us, not just Amy, all of us, and that is for judging one another too...this little angel was here for a purpose, a gift from God and if she was failed by everyone, the Lord took her home, I say if, because only God can judge and he will judge us all when the time comes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man in custody after high-speed chase turns int... 2 hr mudshark patrol 3
News Oklahoma City gearing up to celebrate Arbor Week 3 hr bendlikeawillow 1
News "We thought it was a steal," Family of seven du... 4 hr fixtailgate 1
News Man In Custody After Chase, Officer-Involved Sh... 5 hr fixtailgate 1
News Strike Talks Gain Momentum Among Oklahoma Educa... 5 hr Rita 4
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) 6 hr Whiskey 142
News Video Captures Man Stealing Generator In SW Okc Thu ovary action 3

Yukon Jobs

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages