Logan County baby death

Logan County baby death

There are 125 comments on the KFOR story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Logan County baby death. In it, KFOR reports that:

Surrounded by friends and family who were wearing purple ribbons in support, Amy Holder made her way into a Logan County courtroom for her initial appearance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

what

United States

#106 Aug 8, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
This little girl was frightened of Amy. I saw it firsthand. I've never seen a 2 year old just stay in ine spot without any toys or anything to occupy her. She was afraid to move!!! And in light of a rexently released report, I am even more convinced that she murdered this beautiful child. I pray justice is served.
If you saw this "firsthand" WHY did YOU not do anything.....
lynn

United States

#107 Sep 21, 2011
Well Amy is back in court again dose anyone know what has happend so far?????
grandma

Lake Charles, LA

#108 Sep 21, 2011
With all the questions lately on DHS placement of children little naomi should never have been left with amy if her past had been really checked by DHS. When do these poor children get justice!!!!
Leeroy

Edmond, OK

#109 Oct 4, 2011
She is GUILTY!!!
5000 dollar fine?!?!
Is that all this baby's life is worth?
Disgusted

United States

#110 Oct 4, 2011
We now know wat a baby's life is worth in the state of OK. That foster mom is not being punished. $5000 is nothing to that family. I hope she c an live with herself. I take comfort in that she will face true judgement in front of God somecay.
grandma

United States

#111 Oct 4, 2011
I have waited 18 years for the courts to finally find out what kind of liar you are. You deserve alot more punishment for what you did to little naomi and what you did to your daughter rockie. All the lies you told DHS finally did you in amy and if rockie wants to know the real truth all she has to do is call cause I have the truth about your lies to DHS all on tape. I hope you lose your children just like you caused a fine young man to lose rockie. SHAME ON YOU AMY!!!!
YOU ARE SO GUILTY!!! I sure hope your folks are tired of all your problems and they let you sink.
Leeroy

Edmond, OK

#112 Oct 4, 2011
Can the judge give her a stronger punishment?
lynn

United States

#113 Oct 4, 2011
Well I can't belive this shit!!!! She is such a peice of trash.... I know her family has money but really "well let's ask AMY WHAT IS THE LIFE OF HER CHILDERN WORTH TO HER ??$5,OOO????????" It makes me sick that she caused the death of a child & all she gets is a fine, well I guess Jim & Linda payed out the ass for that judgement.What would be the outcome if it was some one else that had done what Amy had done, would they get off with just a FINE !!!!! I think not. So when will Naomi get justice??????
Amy your parents money got you out of this one but you remember YOU WILL HAVE TO STAND IN FRONT OF GOD SOME DAY & I dont think he willl let a child killer in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!
ndn

Edmond, OK

#114 Oct 6, 2011
lynn wrote:
Well I can't belive this shit!!!! She is such a peice of trash.... I know her family has money but really "well let's ask AMY WHAT IS THE LIFE OF HER CHILDERN WORTH TO HER ??$5,OOO????????" It makes me sick that she caused the death of a child & all she gets is a fine, well I guess Jim & Linda payed out the ass for that judgement.What would be the outcome if it was some one else that had done what Amy had done, would they get off with just a FINE !!!!! I think not. So when will Naomi get justice??????
Amy your parents money got you out of this one but you remember YOU WILL HAVE TO STAND IN FRONT OF GOD SOME DAY & I dont think he willl let a child killer in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Lynn, Sounds personal. Was she mean to you in High School or something. Know the facts before posting your comments. You apparently know nothing about the case.
lynn

United States

#115 Oct 6, 2011
yes I do know them personaly more than YOU KNOW....
Money talks that is how that family works, always have & always will. You dont know your facts.Amy will have to stand in front of GOD one day & she wont be able to lie her way out of it then..
lynn

United States

#116 Oct 6, 2011
grandma wrote:
I have waited 18 years for the courts to finally find out what kind of liar you are. You deserve alot more punishment for what you did to little naomi and what you did to your daughter rockie. All the lies you told DHS finally did you in amy and if rockie wants to know the real truth all she has to do is call cause I have the truth about your lies to DHS all on tape. I hope you lose your children just like you caused a fine young man to lose rockie. SHAME ON YOU AMY!!!!
YOU ARE SO GUILTY!!! I sure hope your folks are tired of all your problems and they let you sink.
You go grandma hope it works out for you.
grandma

Calhoun, TN

#117 Oct 13, 2011
Oh my gosh I was so happy to see the stillwater paper from wed 10-12-11. Finally there are people tired of money buying people there freedom which amys dad has always done. he took rocky from her dad who loved her very much with his money and now he is taking justice away for little naomi with his money. I pray the cheyenne & arapaho family of little naomi go after you so people like you have to pay for there actions. Its time for you to wake up to the real world. YOU took a little 2 year old away from her life and all of her family. Will you give me my granddaughter back for $5,000.00????
lynn

Alva, OK

#118 Oct 15, 2011
Well I read in the Edmond Sun there was another baby that has died from blunt force trama, no arrest have been made there either, my heart breaks for the family,I hope that family gets better justice than NAOMI DID. AMY GOD IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!
Just saying

Blair, OK

#119 Nov 8, 2011
Contact Nancy Grace, maybe she will pick up the story. It is not right that a 2 year olds life is only worth $5000 in Oklahoma.
Lisa

Watonga, OK

#120 Nov 17, 2011
While watching a preview of Amy's interview on Channel 4 tonight, I was struck by how much she closes her eyes while answering questions about Naomi. This is a classic sign of lying and avoidance of the truth. I had never heard of her or Naomi. I looked up her case after watching one of the most obvious displays of tell tale lying body language I've ever seen.
lynn

United States

#121 Nov 18, 2011
Lisa: She got away with murder because her family has MONEY!!!
Team Justice

Edmond, OK

#122 Dec 3, 2011
"If she didn't harm the child she has nothing to worry about." You are obviously a naive person who has neve dealt with our "justice" system. Truth DOES NOT prevail! Innocent people are railroaded daily and incarcerated because of the ignorant and sensational media. I stand in support of Amy because our country was founded on "Innocent until proven guilty".
grandma

United States

#123 Dec 4, 2011
oh shame on you team justice!!! Amy doesn't have a decent bone in her body. She was so guilty of murder and got away with it because of daddy and his money. There is no justice for people like her.
Mother Daycare Giver

Sioux Falls, SD

#124 Jan 1, 2013
This is such a sad story:( That sweet sweet child. That video of her, where she cant even walk. That woman AMY HOLDER ~ KILLER ~ was obviously beating that child and sweet baby was in pain. I wish Amy Holder was in prison for life. This bothers me so much. I have done daycare for years. A troubled child does not all of a sudden have issues after "being abused" months earlier. And the video i watched of Amy Holder talking about the case. She does not care. She is one of those self righteous fake women from the friendly south who is as evil as they come.
LYNN

Alva, OK

#125 Jan 3, 2013
Mother Daycare Giver wrote:
This is such a sad story:( That sweet sweet child. That video of her, where she cant even walk. That woman AMY HOLDER ~ KILLER ~ was obviously beating that child and sweet baby was in pain. I wish Amy Holder was in prison for life. This bothers me so much. I have done daycare for years. A troubled child does not all of a sudden have issues after "being abused" months earlier. And the video i watched of Amy Holder talking about the case. She does not care. She is one of those self righteous fake women from the friendly south who is as evil as they come.
I feel the same way about Amy. She is a killer, no child deserves to abused or killed & they should pay for it. The only reason she got out of it is because her parents have money..... She should have to pay with her life just like that sweet girl did. She will have to answer to GOD one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confederate leaders' names popular with voters ... 2 min here ya go 12
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 51 min Rose_NoHo 150
News Oklahoma County records high number of people h... 22 hr turningtables 1
News 'Suspicious Package' Prompts Evacuation At Se O... Sat anotherdayfor okie 1
News Atheists plan 2018 gathering in Oklahoma City Sat Now i Know 16
News Subway blast arrest leads to discussion of immi... Sat whathuh 1
News Oklahoma ScissorTales: Young candidate seeks OK... Sat whathuh 1

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages