Who do you support for Attorney General in Oklahoma in 2010?

Posted in the Yukon Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pat

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Jim Priest

Judged:

Priest has good common sense. Scott Pruitt panders to the reds that make this a totally red state.
behindthescenes

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

I totally support Priest. Pruitt has run for several offices and lost. We need an AG who isn't afraid to investigate and prosecute.
msbobbie

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Scott Pruitt was elected twice as State Senator from Broken Arrow area then lost the primary for Lt. Governor to Todd Hiett in 2006.
What other races has he lost?
A lot of people thought Scott should have run for AG in 2006.
pgm

Guthrie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Pat wrote:
Priest has good common sense. Scott Pruitt panders to the reds that make this a totally red state.
priest common sense is backing obama's agenda,his red state,would be like china's red flag,control,over this state.Commieblaster.com , resistnet.com the chicoms are secretly funding obama's program.western journalism
Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

Get rid of al republicians, total losers.
Buddy C.

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Scott Pruitt

Judged:

Scott is an incredible man of integrity who, along with his duties as the state's top prosecutor, will fight for our state against an ever encroaching federal government.
msbobbie

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

I received a message from the Pruitt Campaign last night.

Both candidates will be on OETA's OKLAHOMA FORUM at 3pm October 17. The program will reair at 7pm and 11:30pm
Bob

Guthrie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Voted For Scott Pruitt

Judged:

Scott Pruitt is EXACTLY what we need with Obama in office!
TLG

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Scott Pruitt

Scott is a responsible man who will bring integrity and much knowledge to the AG office...we haven't had this from Edmondson..GO PRUITT!!!!!
Vote Priest!

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For Jim Priest

Jim Priest is one of the most ethical and amazing men around. He has actual experience in the field of law and is looking to work for the state not to just be in office like Pruitt the career politician.
j russo

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Voted For Jim Priest

best person for the job period
msbobbie

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

I am acquainted with Scott Pruitt and followed his legislation the last two years he was in the State Senate.

I have only met Mr. Priest one time.

I have read the campaign web pages of both candidates and I must say I really do not know where the Priest supporters can say he is the best man for the job.

http://www.jimpriest.com/

http://scottpruitt.com/

Scott Pruitt is a Constitutional Law attorney; Jim Priest is a Civil Law attorney.

Given the political climate today I would far and away support Scott Pruitt over Jim Priest in the AG office.
info

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

I do know that Pruitt's campaign staff needs to make sure they have permission to place signs before they do it. They came into my town over the weekend and placed signs on a church property which is also a polling location. They also placed signs on a city park. That was my first impression of him & not a good one. Going to have to do a lot of research to see who I vote for, but this doesn't sit well. I'm currently volunteering to an ADA's campaign & they made sure we knew where we could & couldn't place signs.
msbobbie

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

It is usually people in the community placing the signs. No one other than local supporters have placed signs for any candidate where I live.

There is a law that there can be no campaigning within 300 feet of the ballot box on election day and it is illegal to put signs on property maintained by the State.

Property maintained by the city would be per city ordinance.

In my area a candidate himself, not an eager worker, was caught putting a sign on a farmer's fence without permission. The farmer is of the opposite party and not a fan of that candidate. Of course it was immediately removed.
James E. Green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Voted For Scott Pruitt

we need to join the fight against the federal governments over reach of the constitutional authority is has. We need a attorney general that will lead this effort
msbobbie

Heavener, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

[QUOTE who="James E. Green"]we need to join the fight against the federal governments over reach of the constitutional authority is has. We need a attorney general that will lead this effort[/QUOTE]

Amen!

Applause for James E. Green.

That is it in a nutshell, James.
peasoup

Erick, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Voted For Scott Pruitt

Scott Pruitt (R) will be my choice at the polls. If we must have an attorney general, then I will go for the Republican.
Good Idea

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

I see that the best man won. yea
Kelsey Supporter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Good Idea wrote:
I see that the best man won. yea
People are tired of the robbery at the state capitol and in washington d.c. take boren's broom and sweep it clean along with him and his heafty salary he gets for setting on his lard can.
Rusty Shackleford

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Attorney's should not need to be generalized.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance