Gangs in Oklahoma City
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
El Guapo

Oklahoma City, OK

#85 Dec 31, 2011
Zena Princess wrote:
ALERT! ALERT! See thise nasty commenters? They ARE our enemies from underground. They are NOT humans and simply morphed into human looking bodies to hide from us. They are very wicked and intend to kill us all! Get prepared! It's gonna be a roller coaster ride learning how to spot them and take them out!!

U can start learning what's going on with a glimmer of the monster iceberg of danger these beings represent-Changes Are Coming/http://youtu.be/fLEKL-X z-Ro
-....too bad it's not illegal for crazy people to post on-line, cause i'm sure there would be no shortage of people turning you in. You are one chica loca!

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#86 Dec 31, 2011
El Guapo wrote:
<quoted text>
-....too bad it's not illegal for crazy people to post on-line, cause i'm sure there would be no shortage of people turning you in. You are one chica loca!
You're a racist ho or you're a liar that isn't really a mexican. You're just out to start trouble and boy are you gonna get it for REAL. Get out you demon!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#87 Dec 31, 2011
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist ho or you're a liar that isn't really a mexican. You're just out to start trouble and boy are you gonna get it for REAL. Get out you demon!
Go stick a taco where the sun don't shine.

Ha-ha!!

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#88 Jan 5, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stick a taco where the sun don't shine.
Ha-ha!!
Ur a cowardly little tiny prick aren't you.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#89 Jan 5, 2012
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur a cowardly little tiny prick aren't you.
Nah, a big prick. Thanks for noticing!

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#90 Jan 5, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, a big prick. Thanks for noticing!
Yah, I see. A prick with ears...I see which head ur using in this forum. Stop ur masturbating or u'll grow hair on the back of ur hands.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#91 Jan 5, 2012
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, I see. A prick with ears...I see which head ur using in this forum. Stop ur masturbating or u'll grow hair on the back of ur hands.
You need to quit fantasizing about me!
Garcia

Oklahoma City, OK

#92 Jan 26, 2012
Excellent fed agent tag numbers for sale,Price negotiable. Same Contact Method.
dumbdumb from missouri

Garden City, MI

#94 Jul 21, 2013
Mine is a question not a comment and hoping to find out something...CAN A SUPPOSEDLY MEMBER OF THE 107 HOOVERS CRIP GANG JUST MOVE TO A NON GANG TOWN BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE GANG WITHOUT HAVING ANY TIES OR DEALINGS WITH THE GANG AND YET POST ON FACEBOOK HOW HE IS A MEMBER OF THE GANG...U THOUGHT EITHER YOU R A MEMBER OR UR NOT
ned

Newalla, OK

#95 Jul 22, 2013
oh.
Liz

Dallas, TX

#96 Jul 23, 2013
Zena Princess wrote:
Isn't this WHY the Republicans succeeded from the United States??? WHY did they get stimulus money that Henry is pocketing???
This is the second time you've referred to "succeeded". I let the first one go, but you have shown that you are GED material at best. It's "seceded" and no state in America has "seceded" since the Civil War. You are making headlines out of second-hand conversations with other junior high dropouts. Close your computer and read the paper, or a book. Idiot.
Have you tried to climb up on a steep-pitched roof lately? Your fat cankles wouldn't allow it. Now throw a 50 pound square of shingles on your back and wait for the temp to hit 105. Spend all day, every day on that roof in the sun and then come back and tell us how you think the "mexicans" are taking money out of your pockets.
Toothless, barking dog.
Henry

Dallas, TX

#97 Jul 23, 2013
Go get her Liz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daddy's lil girl (Jan '14) 5 hr Jay 8
Where r the hooker now? 10 hr Dusitmatta 1
News Oklahoma City ranks top of 10 most affordable m... 18 hr Yada123 1
Brittany Shae Mixon 19 hr Jamie Dundee 17
News Investigation Of Prostitution Ring Nets 14 Conv... (Aug '06) 20 hr KandM Guttering 2
Connect (Jul '15) 20 hr killinmesmallz 11
News State eyeing 4 million residents by 2015 (Jul '06) 20 hr KandM Guttering 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages