'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2170 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
you are the very essence of hate bob. Honestly its hard to believe people like you actually exist. If it wasn't for the internet you would never be able to express your views in public without ridicule. I guess thats why there are so many atheists online.
Well, it's the truth.

There are people who are awake, and fully understand that Arab myth from ages ago, has no relation to reality. Tout the Yahweh/Allah/Jehovah myth all you want, and it is still as false as all the other god-myths.

If you have to have a god bolstering you, at least choose an African one. We humans all originate from Africa and not from Arabia. Choose one that is yours, unless you are an Arab, that is.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#2171 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
... There is only one [god] by the way.
Pick a god any god....
http://www.godchecker.com/
Catholics offer 'three for one'.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2172 Oct 1, 2013
Religion is taboo in society because theists get offended and act violently when confronted about lying about something so fundamental.

If they had evidence there would be no taboo.

Location hidden

#2173 Oct 1, 2013
Faith based mental illnesses have outdated opinions about the rest of human society.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2174 Oct 1, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Pick a god any god....
HA! thats awesome.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2175 Oct 1, 2013
there is only one God. All of you will be bowing down to Him one of these days but it will be too late.

Location hidden

#2176 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
there is only one God. All of you will be bowing down to Him one of these days but it will be too late.
What a stupid and ignorant threat from a cowardly creationist with no proof of god!
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2177 Oct 1, 2013
3-IN-ONE - multi purpose oil.
3 is one - snake oil.
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Pick a god any god....

Dallas, TX

#2178 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
you have got to see how little merrit that threat has. if its so damn important why doesn't God make himself known now? The Bible didn't work. Christians cant even agree on it, if they could then we wouldn't have protestants.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2179 Oct 1, 2013
not a threat.......just a fact. Your day will come

Dallas, TX

#2180 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
how is that not a threat?

an empty threat but a threat non the less. religion uses fear as a means of recrutment and it has been VERY successful for thousands of years.

"join us or burn forever" is the unsung motto

now people are asking the tough questions like "can you prove it" and of course.... well Anti you know how I feel about that.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2181 Oct 1, 2013
When your BS fails to impress out come the usual tired religitard threats...
antiatheist wrote:

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2182 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
There is only one god you believe in....and your predictions do not hold any truth unless you could actually prove that your "god" is the only one, and prove that he/she actually exists.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2183 Oct 1, 2013
angel please tell me you aren't that sensitive. How could that possibly be a threat. I am simply informing you of what will come in your future whether you believe it or not. I'm actually doing you a favor.

Dallas, TX

#2184 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
angel please tell me you aren't that sensitive. How could that possibly be a threat. I am simply informing you of what will come in your future whether you believe it or not. I'm actually doing you a favor.
No im not sensitive at all just going by the definitions.

threat
THret/
noun
noun: threat;&#8195;plural noun: threats

a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
"members of her family have received death threats"
synonyms: threatening remark, warning, ultimatum
"Maggie ignored his threats"

Empty Threat

When someone will go and say a consequence for someone's actions, sometimes making it sound realistic sometimes not so much, but none the less there is no intention on following up with those consequences.
"I swear I will leave you Henry after 15 years of marriage if you don't stop drinking"

"yea right, you and your empty threats"

By the way Anti, you missed a great meeting last weekend. Good times and good people.We are having another one this Saturday. We are cleaning up a public park from 9:00 to noon and then having lunch.You cant tell me you arent at least curious about us. Maybe we arent the terriable people you think we are.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2186 Oct 1, 2013
ya you really are sensitive and probably highly influenced by political correctness. If a car was going to hit someone I would think I should say something to that person to let them know. Its not a threat........its simply informing them of whats about to happen.

Dallas, TX

#2187 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
ya you really are sensitive and probably highly influenced by political correctness. If a car was going to hit someone I would think I should say something to that person to let them know. Its not a threat........its simply informing them of whats about to happen.
Be careful,
if you keep telling me that you can predict the future you know I'm going to eventually ask you to prove it again.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2188 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
you are the very essence of hate bob. Honestly its hard to believe people like you actually exist. If it wasn't for the internet you would never be able to express your views in public without ridicule. I guess thats why there are so many atheists online.
More Jesus of you.

How nice.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2189 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Oh looky!

The godbot is resorting to... THREATS...

... his little godling cannot get or keep followers any other way, apart from ... THREATS.

That's pathetic.

Football teams get followers better than **that**...!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2190 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
LOL!

Your god, is **so** weak and inept?

He cannot convince people unless there is ...**torture** involved.

What a monster you believe in.

Good thing your god isn't real...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite Thanksgiving Traditions 1 hr Karen Janbaz 4
News Purcell Police Search For Home Burglar On Prope... 8 hr Tasheka 7
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) 9 hr Crotch Grab 6
Oklahoma City topix moderator deleting conserva... 23 hr Obama 3
Disturbing Memories With Professor Leslie Jones Tue Yeah I said it 9
hobby lobby closed on sundats (Aug '13) Tue SaltyDog 4
Street Outlaws (Jul '13) Mon drifter415 4

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages