Mother of Murder Victim's Children Ch...

Mother of Murder Victim's Children Charged

There are 12 comments on the KSBI Oklahoma City story from Dec 4, 2007, titled Mother of Murder Victim's Children Charged. In it, KSBI Oklahoma City reports that:

“At the conclusion of the interviews both of them were placed under arrest”

Monday, December 3, 2007; Posted 7:35 pm A week has passed since Jerrell Simmons was shot and killed in Northeast Oklahoma City. via KSBI Oklahoma City

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSBI Oklahoma City.

JANET

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Dec 23, 2007
ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SENCE MY FRIEND WAS KILLED. I REALLY MISS HIM.PEOPLE NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT THAY DO BEFORE THAY ACT ON IT.NOW SOMEBODY THAT WAS LOVED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE IS GONE. AND FOR WHAT? MONEY. NOT ENOUGH.HIS LIFE WAS WORTH SO SO MUCH MORE.HE TRULLY WAS SPENCER'S FINEST. I MISS YOU JERRELL (TALLY) YOUR FRIEND FOREVER.JANET DUMAS
desha

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2007
JANET wrote:
ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SENCE MY FRIEND WAS KILLED. I REALLY MISS HIM.PEOPLE NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT THAY DO BEFORE THAY ACT ON IT.NOW SOMEBODY THAT WAS LOVED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE IS GONE. AND FOR WHAT? MONEY. NOT ENOUGH.HIS LIFE WAS WORTH SO SO MUCH MORE.HE TRULLY WAS SPENCER'S FINEST. I MISS YOU JERRELL (TALLY) YOUR FRIEND FOREVER.JANET DUMAS
im so srroy to hear that
JANET

United States

#3 Dec 25, 2007
THANK U FOR CAREING. YOU KNOW.I COME TO THE CONCLUTION THAT I. WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS LOST A LOVED ONE. EVERY BODY THAT WAS IN THAT CHURCH LOST PIZZO.WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS. THATS WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LOSS. BUT WE DONT LET IT DESTROY US WE GO ON.ALL OF US.EVEN YOU.PIZZO WILL LIVE ON FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS.BUT NEVER EVER FORGOT.
JANET DUMAS

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Dec 25, 2007
desha wrote:
<quoted text>im so srroy to hear that
THANK YOU. GOT KNOWS BEST.
rita

AOL

#5 Jan 16, 2008
I lost my oldest son (42)last week.I haven't been able to function or even cry. I'm not feeling anything,just an empty void.My son and I had are problems,but I loved him so much.I will never be the same.I cant seem to move.
JANET DUMAS

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2008
IM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SON.RITA YOU GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH THIS.YOU'LL SEE.IT HURTS.BECOUSE YOU BIRTH THIS PERSON AND RAISED HIM UP TO BE THE PERSON THAT HE WAS.YOU HAVE MEMORIES.AND THAY CANT TAKE THAT FROM YOU.YOU CAN MAKE IT RITA. JUST PRAY AND ASK GOD TO HELP YOU.HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU. YOUR FRIEND IN HEART. JANET.
Asyvia Wallace-Talley

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Jerrell Simmons is my oldest brother and i miss him dearly it will be 3years on november 26 2010 since he been gone. I'm still trying to hold it down for yu big bro. I love & miss yu dearly!
Your Lil Sis
"Cece"
T Orange

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jan 21, 2012
It's been ova 4 years since da homie jerrell passed away . I think about all my homie who died behInd some type of street shit and it jus let's me know that we should all be falling 2 our faces praising the lord because life is so short . On behalf of me and (my) family I would like 2 say may god always be with u and lead u all down the path of righteousness . R.I.P jerrell, may the good lord have mercy on your soul my dude. 1 luv
Shainn Asberry

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 May 9, 2013
it's been 5 yrs sinse this murder. He was my dad and i loved him dearly. I'd rather not say anything else or i'll bust out in tears
Shiann Asberry

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 May 9, 2013
i meant to say shiann not shainn
Kalilah Jones

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jul 19, 2014
Shiann Asberry wrote:
i meant to say shiann not shainn
Shiann, Guess what? God Love's you, your daddy loves and your mother. We all make poor choices. One thing is cool after life there is hope that we all we meet again. Be good so you can see your Mommie and daddy. Look out for your Brothers
DMS

Livonia, MI

#12 Nov 7, 2014
desha wrote:
<quoted text>im so srroy to hear that
Same here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Zombie' event staged at Oklahoma Capitol to su... 6 hr trickor 3
Playhouse club Sat Business918 3
News Police searching for two missing people (Oct '10) Sat Kayla Park 85
hack services Oct 20 Vox Populi 2
Embrace the Trumpet (Apr '16) Oct 19 Pray to the Wool 27
News OKC, Tulsa Competing To Be Amazon's Second Head... Oct 19 qualityokie 5
News Bribery Charges Against Ex-OSU BBall Coach Coul... Oct 18 Okie 2

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance