Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Forbes is reporting that already in only 3 states more people have lost their healthcare insurance than the people who in the entire United States have enrolled into ObamaCare.

The 'truth' is in the statistics.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Joslyn wrote:
OMG in Florida one insurance company cancelled 300,000 can you believe it? Wonder how many people are going to get caught in between policies with medical issues?
OMG, how can you be so stupid.
Those cancelled policies are ' substandard ' ones
no longer legal to sell. They were a scam.

OMG, betcha had one. They were for really stupid people.
Joslyn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, how can you be so stupid.
Those cancelled policies are ' substandard ' ones
no longer legal to sell. They were a scam.
OMG, betcha had one. They were for really stupid people.
You are very rude. I have a masters degree and work in a very responsible position. The policy I had was a excellent coverage for what I needed for me. I don't need some of the coverage which is now mandatory for every single healthcare policy. President Obama promised me and others just like me that if we were happy with our doctors and our insurance we could keep them. Both of those promises were lies.

I no longer have any faith in what this President says or does.
Jessup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Obama administration is now saying they will have the website running in Nov. 1st. But that only gives people 2 weeks to get signed up. Doesn't seem fair considering enrolling into a locked in insurance program or be in violation of the law is pretty serious for the American citizen.

What are they going to do with those who can't afford the inflated prices these plans cost? Throw them in jail? I mean what I've seen all of these plans have coverage for stuff that I wouldn't need or use so why must my healthcare cost me so much more for something I'll never use?

This healthcare law has been a jugfuk from the beginning thats what I think!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Jessup wrote:
Obama administration is now saying they will have the website running in Nov. 1st. But that only gives people 2 weeks to get signed up. Doesn't seem fair considering enrolling into a locked in insurance program or be in violation of the law is pretty serious for the American citizen.
What are they going to do with those who can't afford the inflated prices these plans cost? Throw them in jail? I mean what I've seen all of these plans have coverage for stuff that I wouldn't need or use so why must my healthcare cost me so much more for something I'll never use?
This healthcare law has been a jugfuk from the beginning thats what I think!
May I ask you or anyone else what coverages are you being made to have that most of you seem not to need. Since I am the old fart that Justaminute on the Health care forum thinks is a bitch because I am not sold on Obamacare and on medicare am not having to sign up. It seems very unfair for all the ones that have been responsible in having health insurance to have to go thru all the hassle. I agree the ones that have coverage the government should not be taken it away from you.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Tamara,
I know that every policy has to have coverage for pre-existing, maternal Pre-Post natal, and coverage for contraceptives. If you are a male then you're helping pay for all the females in America who want to get pregnant or forgot to use birth control. If you are like my parents your child birthing days are over with and done. This includes coverage in early childhood, catastrophic care. Depending on what the 'panel' guidelines which none of us know at this time will depend on eligibility for certain types of care. Age I'm sure will be a big factor in whether the 'panel' believe you are a good candidate for the procedure.
I worry about my parents who had health insurance they were happy with and any holes in the policy they had supplemental coverage so they didn't have any worries if something happen. Now since their insurance will be cancelled and will no longer be available they are forced into ACA. Cost is significantly higher because they don't allow insurances companies who are willing to work with this new law to cross state lines. So what is available lets say in Washington State probably won't be available in Oklahoma. We have less choices and much higher cost and we're paying for other people's needs we don't need. And for my parents if they need a new hip or knee replacement is the 'panel' going to say no your to old?

Nothing about the way this ACA or President Obama administration makes me feel confident. I'm very concerned we have all been scammed.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Lisa wrote:
Tamara,
I know that every policy has to have coverage for pre-existing, maternal Pre-Post natal, and coverage for contraceptives. If you are a male then you're helping pay for all the females in America who want to get pregnant or forgot to use birth control. If you are like my parents your child birthing days are over with and done. This includes coverage in early childhood, catastrophic care. Depending on what the 'panel' guidelines which none of us know at this time will depend on eligibility for certain types of care. Age I'm sure will be a big factor in whether the 'panel' believe you are a good candidate for the procedure.
I worry about my parents who had health insurance they were happy with and any holes in the policy they had supplemental coverage so they didn't have any worries if something happen. Now since their insurance will be cancelled and will no longer be available they are forced into ACA. Cost is significantly higher because they don't allow insurances companies who are willing to work with this new law to cross state lines. So what is available lets say in Washington State probably won't be available in Oklahoma. We have less choices and much higher cost and we're paying for other people's needs we don't need. And for my parents if they need a new hip or knee replacement is the 'panel' going to say no your to old?
Nothing about the way this ACA or President Obama administration makes me feel confident. I'm very concerned we have all been scammed.
Thanks for letting me know.
The other Health care forum there is one on there says that there non better the Obamacare. She says all of us are just being mean and not wanting people that has had no health ins. to have affordable health insurance. I am hear so many loosing there coverage that they felt safe with. Some of these people have pre-existing conditions and still not wanting Obamacare. I was just wanting to do exactly what you all were talking about. Since I have hit the age of Medicare I am sure we will start seeing so many denied treatments that they get now. You ought to go to the other forum and read Justaminutes take on this healthcare thing.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for letting me know.
The other Health care forum there is one on there says that there non better the Obamacare. She says all of us are just being mean and not wanting people that has had no health ins. to have affordable health insurance. I am hear so many loosing there coverage that they felt safe with. Some of these people have pre-existing conditions and still not wanting Obamacare. I was just wanting to do exactly what you all were talking about. Since I have hit the age of Medicare I am sure we will start seeing so many denied treatments that they get now. You ought to go to the other forum and read Justaminutes take on this healthcare thing.
I've read some of her stuff and she doesn't care what the truth is she is more interested in pushing her political agenda. I'm not interested in engaging in a conversation with the that kind of person.

My dad says that Obama took a huge amount of money something like 700 million or maybe it was billion I don't remember anyway that had been paid into medicare and took it and put it into his ACA ObamaCare. Obama stole that money from the elderly. That was money set aside paid into that program from people like my Dad and Mom. Both my parents worked and paid in and they were stolen from as far as I'm concerned. Mom is still active and she doesn't complain even if she feels a little under the weather with her knee, but I know she will need a knee replacement one day and I'm so worried she will be turned down. Then what is your option? Pay for it in full out of pocket or give my mother a prescription and keep her doped up all the time?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read some of her stuff and she doesn't care what the truth is she is more interested in pushing her political agenda. I'm not interested in engaging in a conversation with the that kind of person.
My dad says that Obama took a huge amount of money something like 700 million or maybe it was billion I don't remember anyway that had been paid into medicare and took it and put it into his ACA ObamaCare. Obama stole that money from the elderly. That was money set aside paid into that program from people like my Dad and Mom. Both my parents worked and paid in and they were stolen from as far as I'm concerned. Mom is still active and she doesn't complain even if she feels a little under the weather with her knee, but I know she will need a knee replacement one day and I'm so worried she will be turned down. Then what is your option? Pay for it in full out of pocket or give my mother a prescription and keep her doped up all the time?
I do not agree with the Obamacare health plan. Yes I think the fact that the pre-existing condition was taken care of but that could had been done with out Obamacare. I don't agree with money being taken away from the medicare program to pay for Obamacare. I don't agree that people are being made to give up their present health insurance and made to go with Obamacare. I also believe that every ones quality of health care will be going down. The older you get the worse it will be. I am also afraid people that do have long term medical problems their health care quality will be going down. Yes something needs to be done to make health care more affordable for every one but I don't believe Obamacare is the answer. I am not just worried for people on medicare but for all ages and don't think the government has a clue to how to run a healthcare program. Medicare is not all that well ran. If the government can not keep the government finances in check then why would anyone think they could run a health care program for everyone in this country.

I hope I answered your question.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I do not agree with the Obamacare health plan. Yes I think the fact that the pre-existing condition was taken care of but that could had been done with out Obamacare. I don't agree with money being taken away from the medicare program to pay for Obamacare. I don't agree that people are being made to give up their present health insurance and made to go with Obamacare. I also believe that every ones quality of health care will be going down. The older you get the worse it will be. I am also afraid people that do have long term medical problems their health care quality will be going down. Yes something needs to be done to make health care more affordable for every one but I don't believe Obamacare is the answer. I am not just worried for people on medicare but for all ages and don't think the government has a clue to how to run a healthcare program. Medicare is not all that well ran. If the government can not keep the government finances in check then why would anyone think they could run a health care program for everyone in this country.
I hope I answered your question.
I haven't seen anything going on with the government in the last few years that makes me feel they have a clue how to handle the country's business much less my or my parents healthcare. Look at what the IRS was clearly guilty of and they are the government organization that is supposed to enforce this bad law.

All Americans will suffer.
Jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Better have lifelock if you're going on that website!
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Facebook is blowing up with people talking about how ObamaCare is a rip off!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Lisa wrote:
Facebook is blowing up with people talking about how ObamaCare is a rip off!
Did you readsne?

https://www.facebook.com/healthcare.gov

Pretty informative.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Sorry about the typing mistake:

Dis you read this?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
Sorry about the typing mistake:
Dis you read this?
Man I am having a bad nite;
Should be Did you read this?
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Did you readsne?
https://www.facebook.com/healthcare.gov
Pretty informative.
Yes I did thanks for the link. I'm so mad at this president and the so-called leaders of the democratic party they all lied to us!
Jessup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did thanks for the link. I'm so mad at this president and the so-called leaders of the democratic party they all lied to us!
Who voted this bullshit into law? They should be run out of town. I know Gov. Fallin was against it but did any of our senators and representatives vote for this?
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
Tamara,
If you are a male then you're helping pay for all the females in America who want to get pregnant or forgot to use birth control.

I worry about my parents ......since their insurance will be cancelled and will no longer be available they are forced into ACA. Cost is significantly higher because they don't allow insurances companies who are willing to work with this new law to cross state lines.

So what is available lets say in Washington State probably won't be available in Oklahoma.

We have less choices and much higher cost and we're paying for other people's needs we don't need.
It's called insurance because it covers
things for a group. Duh.

It's the Republicans that disallowed
insurance companies to sell across state lines.

You have the same choices outside the exchanges as always.
Only now you can't buy a defective sub-standard inadequate
scam policy any longer. You're now being protected from your
own stupidity.
Roy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Republicans had no say in this law. It was pushed through without one republican vote.
Roy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Many insurance companies are no longer selling healthcare in many states which doesn't give you the same choices you had before ObamaCare went into effect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yukon Discussions

Search the Yukon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 26 min ismo 69,392
Moderate churches in OKC? 5 hr beedubaya 1
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) 7 hr Annonymous 68
State Chamber backs Jehova Witness for State Se... 7 hr Hyena 3
oklahoma sucks (Jul '11) 8 hr Hot Wet Cooter 243
Did Hobby Lobby Give $$$ to Bill Gothard? 12 hr Bible Bearer 1
Eyebrow Threading (May '12) 19 hr maggie 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••