brandon hurst

United States

#338 Nov 29, 2011
I was driving 33 n a 35 wit my sealtbelt still pull ova i curse hm i was so mad he apologize n said i prolly did have my belt apologize when we got to tha station n i was on tha phne wit my family kause he knee it was BS i let hm kno that n i made hm feel bad as i kould i was so mad i wasn't doing NOTHING WRONG AT ALL...
Need to be annexed

Oklahoma City, OK

#340 Jan 16, 2012
Well they can deny a quota all they want, but facts are facts. My best friend was an officer there for several years from 2005-2007. They don't advertise it, don't want the public to know about it, and will even flat out deny it. But trust me it is there, as well as other metro PD departments. It could carry over if you were short some tickets on a particular month (you could make it up the next month). Not sure what it is now but it was 200 citations a month. They will tooth and nail deny it though.
sunny1

Oklahoma City, OK

#341 Feb 20, 2012
Facts wrote:
No one here has yet to give me a reason why I would want to go to Bethany in the first place.
They can level and burn the whole place down for all I care.
ONE WORD for going to BETHANY...
DONUTS!!! Oh and hey, I just paid $150.00 for my last box after being pulled over...
king tip

Dallas, TX

#342 Mar 5, 2012
I hope you are a cop. Yall are low down dirty pigs who will burn in hell for your sins. You think you can do what you want cuz you are the police. Lead by example you tell us to follow the law. Yet the police department breaks the law. I can't wait till I have the bethany police department under investigation. I promise I will have half of talks badges. Yall are the worst police department by far. Yall beat a sixteen year old black kid 6 feet 145 pounds. Skinny as a mop 8 police officers because Yall can't control talks anger problems. Lol in front of bethany square one grabs him for no reason. He said get your dity pig hands off me. And trys to go see his brother then Yall tackle him beat him. Hog tie him. Then we fellow black people start yelling. Police brutally and Yall say he's j walking. Lucky I didn't have a a camcorder then but I do now. Lol I will personally send any police brutally. In to CNN fox news and every other news station. Not to say the black teenager officer fisher shot and killed. Lol Yall miss took.his cell phone for a gun lol good one. I hope Yall all burn in hell. Without that badge Yall all a Bitch in a half. Fuck bethany police. I'll see that all tall ill temper losers. Who used to be losers in high school. Joined so Yall could fell power. I'ma have as many of you as I can get tried for Yall crimes promise you that pig
king tip

Dallas, TX

#343 Mar 5, 2012
PEOPLE we have to make them fear us. Every time you. See them.doing anything funny or out of line report it. I.don't mean go bethany pd and report it. Lol I have tried that and they send the same officer first then then. A new officer with him to lie. I mean get your phone out turn on your camcorder press record. They will be very careful about there next move. And if they use brutally to try and scare u lol. Have a friend record it lol. Send to every news station u can think of
Anonymous

Bethany, OK

#344 Mar 10, 2012
Bethany sleeps with warr acrres. Major corruption going on. They are all just glorified ticket monkeys.
king tip is whack

Oklahoma City, OK

#345 Jul 31, 2012
BETHANY POLICE DEPARTMENT is AWESOME. All you little bashers are justed pissed you got caught so DEAL WITH IT.
mama3

Euless, TX

#346 Aug 6, 2012
I have had an officer from bethany threaten to pull me out of his car by my hair when I was 3 months pregnant. They are not the best at anything.
mama3 shut it

Oklahoma City, OK

#347 Aug 14, 2012
You probably deserved it!
Myname Issack

Tulsa, OK

#349 Mar 17, 2013
POSTED 03/17/2013 at 8:22 p.m. CT USA
I think that I had contact with Officer Reid, & I respect Officer Reid.
Myname Issack

Tulsa, OK

#350 Mar 17, 2013
POSTED 03/17/2013 at 8:35 p.m. CT USA
There seems to be a lot of name calling, and defensiveness in the posts. A lot of mad people.
And some nice people with reasonable attitudes.
Please contribute facts, not opinions, just facts
before posting, and if you must give your opinion
do so after presenting your case facts kindly please.
Let's have an honest, lively post.
mama3

Oklahoma City, OK

#351 May 7, 2013
You shut it a**hole. I absolutely did not deserve to be talked to that way. It was inappropriate and very unprofessional. I was in the back of the cop car in handcuffs already. I could understand if I was in my own vehicle and refusing to get out but I wasn't. So you shut it jerk!
Diana

Oklahoma City, OK

#352 Jul 15, 2013
I agree with the OP here. There is a cop on a motorcycle that goes around harassing people that he catches without a seatbelt. Is it for concern for their safety? Unlikely. I believe he just does it to build up the Bethany coffers. I hate most those cops in that town that I happen to live near, but not actually in.
Common sense

Oklahoma City, OK

#353 Jul 15, 2013
You people whine and complain about getting stopped and getting tickets. Last I checked wear a damn seatbelt and follow the laws and chances are you will be just fine. Next to that lose the dang attitude.

Life is not fair but lets get online and whine about it, because that makes a lot of sense.
Troll

Red Oak, TX

#354 Jul 27, 2013
Today, I had the unpleasant experience of interacting with a former Bethany police officer (who was let go for reasons cited in this thread), and his listening comprehension and reasoning skills were equivalent to that of a walnut. I am shocked that this man was allowed to testify in court, given to what degree he misrepresented my words. From what I can infer, this man is indeed a bully. He stated that my line of questioning during our dialog was going to result in my not being able "to walk away from here," thereby issuing a semi-veiled threat.(Note: I've been training in Israeli Krav Maga for over four years, and I have reason to suspect that I probably would indeed walk away had something commenced...that, and I'm in shape while he is severely overweight, but I digress.) In any case, I later telephoned him and had yet another unproductive exchange in which he continued to misrepresent nearly everything that I had said. To make a long story short, this former officer, from what I can gather, is a bully and lacks the firing synapses required to formulate even the simplest of critical ideas. And to think that he was let go by the Bethany Police Department, despite the strong influence exerted by the Fraternal Order of Police, speaks volumes about his ethics and activities as a former uniformed police officer. I cannot, nor will I, judge an entire police department on the basis of having assessed only one its former officers. To do so would constitute a fallacy of composition and would be an exercise of prejudice (a term that seemed to trip him up throughout the later stages of our phone conversation). However, I can affirm that one of Bethany's former officers is such a person that he would bring discredit upon any law enforcement agency. And to think that he roamed the streets in such a capacity gives me reason to suspect that some of the complaints on here may have a degree of merit.
Suck it Bethany PD

Oklahoma City, OK

#355 Jul 28, 2013
Three Bethany PD officers are under investigation for stealing evidence.

http://www.news9.com/story/21895088/osbi-inve...

This seems somewhat similar to a private investigator's claim that a BPD officer arrested him, confiscated his camera, and deleted video evidence of the officer in a less-than-appropriate situation. But that officer is long gone and has since been convicted of embezzlement. Way to go Bethany PD! Oh, and great work on that Carina Saunders case...morons!
Liz

Dallas, TX

#356 Jul 29, 2013
brandon hurst wrote:
I was driving 33 n a 35 wit my sealtbelt still pull ova i curse hm i was so mad he apologize n said i prolly did have my belt apologize when we got to tha station n i was on tha phne wit my family kause he knee it was BS i let hm kno that n i made hm feel bad as i kould i was so mad i wasn't doing NOTHING WRONG AT ALL...
Our future is in good hands after reading this account by one of our young people.
"Prolly" "wit" "kause"
It would be a stretch to say he took you to the station because you LOST IT when you were pulled over. Learn to control your anger little boy.
Anonymous

Oklahoma City, OK

#357 Jul 30, 2013
Why was Robert Lassiter fired from Bethany PD? I've read that he allegedly falsely arrested a private investigator who caught him in some compromising situations, and he allegedly then confiscated the PI's video camera and destroyed the evidence. But he was also found guilty a few years following for embezzlement. So what happened? Why was he let go? Whatever it was, he must have really messed up. Police departments don't exactly let go of police officers unless that person really screws up. The FOP is sparring that many cops stay on despite overwhelming evidence of corrupt activity. Anyway, thank God he's gone if he was that bad.
lizzyfizzle 250033

United States

#358 Jan 23, 2014
I know that I will not drive through bethany for any reason. Because I have outstanding unpaid tickets. My ex husband knows most everyone on the force. It did play to his advantage once when me and him had a fight. When he accused me of kidnapping our son the bethany officers didnt question it. They arrested me for kidnapping. I sat in jail for 5 weeks on a 50, 000.00 bond. However charges were dropped and one night at a bar in bethany I seen cheif troutman. He appoligised to me for his officers. I have never in my life seen very many people who are guilty actually say so. Its typical of all u to blame the law. Trust me u must be living wrong if bethany cops are messing w u. They dont like drug addicts or theifs. Maybe u should get jesus in ur life and try being accountable. I have been to jail 52 times, prison twice and only one of my arrests was I innocent. And that was when I wss arrested for kidnapping. All the other times I was guilty. If all this crap was true all u post, why are u not sueing.? Grow up. Live right and stop slandering the bethany police. Slander is a crime Fyi
Gestapo

Bethany, OK

#359 Apr 8, 2014
Bethany police will accuse citizens of any moving violation just to impound your car and get the $100 dollars to get it out the impound. Now you still have to pay the impound fee separate $135 per day. Plus the tickets are ridiculous if you get pulled over and you happen not to have your DL you still have to pay court cost $60, after you present your DL to that wrachet judge. Also if your vehicle insurance is not name brand accuse it of being invalid and write a ticket and impound your car. Honestly all you brown noses talking good about the bpd shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 35 min Bud 75,772
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 8 hr South Wales 133
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Jeff 2,666
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 11 hr Johnny 22
4.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Near Guthrie 23 hr Dan 1
Review: Mrs. Coolz (Apr '11) Mon tinika 7
Casting out Demons Mon KTC 5
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••