Marine in OKC

Coppell, TX

#318 Mar 22, 2011
I love to see how everyone is blind to what the Bethany Police do. When i was in high school, i got pulled over for speeding, which i was, and almost everyday until i graduated i had the Bethany Police harrassing me. They did the same thing to my brother and several of my friends and now they have targeted my step-daughter. They gave her two speeding tickets within two days of each other and just yesterday she was pulled over twice by Bethany Police outside of their jurisdiction. I bought her a digital recorded and she will record the next time she gets pulled over, because it will happen, and i will take that to my attorney to file a harrassment lawsuit on the City of Bethany.
Steve

Oklahoma City, OK

#319 Mar 22, 2011
Have you noticed that since Hitler Bush and his Gestapo secret police force have been gone that the Cops egos have gone down somewhat. There have also been alot more cops blown away over the past 2 years instead of them blowing away some supposily guilty person.Now we need to demand the end of the Patriot Act which allows
state and Federal Pigs to act as Judge,Jury,and executioners.
Ethan

Menlo Park, CA

#320 Jul 7, 2011
Ben, It's Ethan Hit me up bro Im here in San Jose, Have been for the past 16 years now. eyegon1@gmail.com
kay

United States

#321 Aug 19, 2011
This is 2011 and the bethany police still smell like bacon f%$k the bethany police they pick and choose who they want to pullover.you don't have to be from another state you can be born and raised here and still get pulled over. Dirty ass police officers what comes around goes around,and to all that support them without knowing the facts I hope you get pulled over with noone to plead your case to so you can see real pigs in action.
antonio

United States

#322 Sep 8, 2011
The bpd makes an immense amount of profit by harassing and pulling over "illegals"...they make at least 600 for every illegal they arrest its like a never ending atm. If you ask anyone in you community that is African-American or Hispanic I promise you they will agree on one thing! We are tired of being bothered by these Nazi type racist pigs who need to be exposed.
question

Norman, OK

#323 Sep 9, 2011
antonio wrote:
The bpd makes an immense amount of profit by harassing and pulling over "illegals"...they make at least 600 for every illegal they arrest its like a never ending atm. If you ask anyone in you community that is African-American or Hispanic I promise you they will agree on one thing! We are tired of being bothered by these Nazi type racist pigs who need to be exposed.
Hey listen, I appreciate the lengths you took in order to get here. You wanted to come to America so bad that you were willing to do what you did. As an American, I feel somewhat flattered. But you totally disrespected our laws by the manner of your entrance. WHY then should our law show ANY respect to you?

When you said the police arrest many "illegals" I assume you actually meant illegals?? Or do I owe you an apology?
Facts

Oklahoma City, OK

#324 Sep 9, 2011
I have not found any reason to travel within the borders of Bethany. Is there some unique business or something that causes people to go there?
Ash

Basking Ridge, NJ

#325 Sep 21, 2011
I personally believe that Bethany cops are slightly crooked.. amybe not ALL of them.. but some YES.. I had a boyfriend from when i lived in Bethany and he was a trouble maker when he was younger.. but had cleaned up his act.. hes 27 now and cant walk down the street without being arrested or given a ticket or thrown to the ground by them... i was associated with him and so i was constantly being pulled over as well. The one judge is super aggressive and just looks like they hate everything about life except for making people miserable and money. i think that there needs to be a federal investigation done onto the WHOLE oklahoma police department system. i can tell you some crazy storys about OKC cops... im from ny.. and i will NEVER go back to okc because they made me feel so unsafe and terrified.. and i tell everyone how horrible they are.
BPD ROCKS - Bethany Resid

United States

#326 Sep 27, 2011
We love our town and do our best. When you break the law you will pay whether it be a citation or going to jail. If you are "illegal" that is a crime and you will be dealt with. Simply put act right, obey the laws, and quit crying because your ignorance inhibits you from making the appropriate adult decisions to stay out of trouble. I will take the Bethany Police Department anyday.
Facts

Oklahoma City, OK

#327 Sep 27, 2011
BPD ROCKS - Bethany Resid wrote:
We love our town and do our best. When you break the law you will pay whether it be a citation or going to jail. If you are "illegal" that is a crime and you will be dealt with. Simply put act right, obey the laws, and quit crying because your ignorance inhibits you from making the appropriate adult decisions to stay out of trouble. I will take the Bethany Police Department anyday.
Nothing in this makes me want to visit Bethany.
FED UP

Oklahoma City, OK

#328 Oct 18, 2011
Seiously, Bethany is a very corrupt police force, and exhaust efforts to find bogus offenses against many individuals to raise money for the city. I know for a fact as I have been a victim of their racial profiling, call it what ever, but the abuse in this city is criminal. I have been pulled over three times in Bethany with never receiving a ticket. The last time was due to them apparently not being able to see my flourescent tag on the back of my vehicle.
So, I guess you would say that if you are ethnic in this city beware you will get stopped without cause.
Your offense will be driving while "black or "brown".
FED UP

Oklahoma City, OK

#329 Oct 18, 2011
I do believe that if enough people stood up and truly brought their cases of discrimination forwar that Bethany would take a good look at itself. But, give it time they can't hide behind their criminal acts much longer... One day they will confront the wrong person...and I only hope that it will be me.....
FED UP

Oklahoma City, OK

#330 Oct 18, 2011
Facts wrote:
I have not found any reason to travel within the borders of Bethany. Is there some unique business or something that causes people to go there?
Nothing just a dried up ghost town.....HMMMMM wonder why???? Not the friendliest place in oklahoma,maybe the most crooked, but definately not friendly..... GREED AND MONEY!!!!
FED UP

Oklahoma City, OK

#331 Oct 18, 2011
Marine in OKC wrote:
I love to see how everyone is blind to what the Bethany Police do. When i was in high school, i got pulled over for speeding, which i was, and almost everyday until i graduated i had the Bethany Police harrassing me. They did the same thing to my brother and several of my friends and now they have targeted my step-daughter. They gave her two speeding tickets within two days of each other and just yesterday she was pulled over twice by Bethany Police outside of their jurisdiction. I bought her a digital recorded and she will record the next time she gets pulled over, because it will happen, and i will take that to my attorney to file a harrassment lawsuit on the City of Bethany.
I so understand your frustration, they can do it because no one ever goes the extra step or mile. I like the idea of having the receorder present and will make sure in the future to have family and friends utilize it when in Bethany.
FED UP

Oklahoma City, OK

#332 Oct 18, 2011
antonio wrote:
You said it so well.... Drivign while black or brown should not be a crime, but let them tell the story they never profile.... This department is a joke......
FED UP

Oklahoma City, OK

#333 Oct 18, 2011
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in this makes me want to visit Bethany.
You must work there.... Their shit does stink
Unwitting Victim

Edgewood, TX

#334 Oct 19, 2011
silent bob wrote:
they dont have anything on newcastle and blanchard
Thats no joke! But most are corrupted by the older generation of officers. Protect and serve means to actually "protect" the citizens in your city from the low life criminals that are found in every community. and "serve" your community with honor, respect, dignity and courtesy. The harrassing buligerance that happens needs to be addressed thats a no brainer and addmittedly does not come from all officers but those that do bully their community need to be repremanded and sent through extensive customer service training. because they unfortunately cast a bad shadow on their fellow officers.
Tamara A

United States

#335 Nov 4, 2011
Meaty Mansausages wrote:
I have to agree 100%
I agree.
they are filthy and write unfair ticket
In Bethany you see police rats more than humans
hiding fishing and writing unbelievable tickets for reason and no reason
They are like dogs hungry for money
I am disgusted with Bethany and their arrogant stupid police so am moving and hell ya
no more nasty Bethany Police.
Tamara
Tamara

United States

#336 Nov 4, 2011
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try following the law. First get a drivers license, second, get auto insurance, and third, don't drive around with an open container. Seems pretty simple to me, even though I am a rocket scientist. My 9 year old even gets this concept --we have laws for reasons. Frankly, half the people posting here really tick me off -- you put my families life in danger every time you decide to drive, and you don't have the decency to insure yourself, so when you are in an accident, the guy that follows the law gets stuck with the bill.
Even if you do all of that and get insurance and follow the law
They still harrasse and give tickets
Unlike OKC police
Professional
Bethany police are bad rats corrupted, stupid and ugly
Facts

Oklahoma City, OK

#337 Nov 4, 2011
No one here has yet to give me a reason why I would want to go to Bethany in the first place.
They can level and burn the whole place down for all I care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr protect our children 75,896
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 4 hr abcdefghijk 11,290
weird smell 4 hr Mom 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 5 hr Guntree1 137
Man Arrested After Leading OKC Police On Chase ... 19 hr jordan19kennedy 1
looking for twisted black (Aug '13) Sep 18 ak23okc 5
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS Sep 18 LOL 25
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
•••
•••