Posted in the Yukon Forum

Donnaa60

Edmond, OK

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Yes children do! Its hard!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Yea right!!! Not when skanky babymamma hooks up with a p.o.s. and gets pregnant. In many cases,the baby is better off without the mother or father. Soooooo many grandparents are raising their children's mistakes. My hat's off to them but they didn't raise their children with the rule that if they shi_ in their nest, they better be prepared to sit in it! It seems like we have a never ending flow of people making babies who have no earthly idea of how to be parents. Sad times for the children who are destined for the same path.
RKS

AOL

#3 Jul 30, 2012
What do you suggest that those un wed mothers do? Now Ericka has a birthing center in Vancouver, Washington that takes the babies and adopts them out and she pays so much to the young mother and she keeps a big bunch of the money for her and her biker man who helps run the place and no one tells where the baby went..
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4 Jul 31, 2012
only an idiot like thomas would refer to a human life as a "mistake".
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#5 Jul 31, 2012
RKS wrote:
What do you suggest that those un wed mothers do? Now Ericka has a birthing center in Vancouver, Washington that takes the babies and adopts them out and she pays so much to the young mother and she keeps a big bunch of the money for her and her biker man who helps run the place and no one tells where the baby went..
There are regulations that require records as to where the babies went. When the child reaches the age of majority, they are allowed to find their birth parents and show back up in their lives. There are also many agencies around the country that will find your birth parents even though the records were "sealed". Those people have ways to obtain the records that you or I couldn't. That was on a special CNBC program.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 31, 2012
RKS wrote:
Really? As if you know anything about raising a child on your own. Shit's hard, yo. Some of my best friends are children of the toughest times. They were hammered into strong willpower and individualistic lifestyles by single parents.

Some things are better off apart though, such as bleach and alcohol, plutonium and oxygen, or couples who hate each other. When things change, sometimes it's just better for a child to live in a house where daddy doesn't beat mommy, and mommy isn't dropping in with different men all of the time.

I guess this all boils down to a simple message: go to Walgreen's if your irresponsible. Wrapping it once prevents a life of hardship for 3+ people.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#7 Jul 31, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? As if you know anything about raising a child on your own. Shit's hard, yo. Some of my best friends are children of the toughest times. They were hammered into strong willpower and individualistic lifestyles by single parents.
Some things are better off apart though, such as bleach and alcohol, plutonium and oxygen, or couples who hate each other. When things change, sometimes it's just better for a child to live in a house where daddy doesn't beat mommy, and mommy isn't dropping in with different men all of the time.
I guess this all boils down to a simple message: go to Walgreen's if your irresponsible. Wrapping it once prevents a life of hardship for 3+ people.
Trying to get people to remember: "No Glove-No Love" is like telling your cat in heat not to breed and putting her out to run.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Aug 1, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to get people to remember: "No Glove-No Love" is like telling your cat in heat not to breed and putting her out to run.
How about "Take the pill or make the kill." I could've died when I heard that one.
ruthy truthy

Crescent City, CA

#9 Aug 1, 2012
I had both parents.
until my father dropped the bomb that he wanted a divorce and introduced me to his new woman,

I was ten years old,

Now which arm am i willing to cut off, my left arm or my right,,,NONE!!!!!!!! I want both my arms,

now a child who does not know his father, that is different...This father should not have the right to disturb the peace of this child's home,
anyone one caught tearing a hole in the nest of this child shall by no means go without punishment
ruthy truthy

Crescent City, CA

#10 Aug 1, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to get people to remember: "No Glove-No Love" is like telling your cat in heat not to breed and putting her out to run.
No Glove-No Love,
it is simple.
and equally as enjoyable.

risking the life of a child, risking getting HIV or a disease that is sexually transmitted is deadly and should be charged with the attempted murder that it truthfully is.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#11 Aug 1, 2012
ruthy truthy wrote:
I had both parents.
until my father dropped the bomb that he wanted a divorce and introduced me to his new woman,
I was ten years old,
Now which arm am i willing to cut off, my left arm or my right,,,NONE!!!!!!!! I want both my arms,
now a child who does not know his father, that is different...This father should not have the right to disturb the peace of this child's home,
anyone one caught tearing a hole in the nest of this child shall by no means go without punishment
You really should seek help!! You want parents who are miserable to stay together for the children? BS!!!Your thinking is so out of time when people actually thought that way and wound up being miserable raising miserable children.When the miserable children moved up and on,what was left but old age and empty years. You think children can't see that their parents hate each other? Get help and get a grip!

“Wife and new born”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Absolutely. Even divorced parents, or just partners that have split , need to put the child number 1 .
beentencourt

Crescent City, CA

#13 Aug 15, 2012
if you love your child you will respect all the relatives of the child and the child's dog even, if you really love your child,

of course you should treat others how you want others to treat you, it is only fair,
beentencourt

Crescent City, CA

#14 Aug 15, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You really should seek help!! You want parents who are miserable to stay together for the children? BS!!!Your thinking is so out of time when people actually thought that way and wound up being miserable raising miserable children.When the miserable children moved up and on,what was left but old age and empty years. You think children can't see that their parents hate each other? Get help and get a grip!
No I don't want both parents to stay together for the children, they should talk decent with each other or avoid each other, yet the children should not lose. they should not hate each other and separating is better than fighting, my father left my mother for another and the next day they found him dead in the river, both my brother and i were planning on going with our father,

some kill their mates and their children during this heart wrenching time, I know it killed me to lose my father.
children grow up soon and find their own way, while husband and wife were meant to stay together for life...

It is so important to truly love your neighbor before you marry him/her, if not then stay off the baby-making machinery.

some fall out of love and the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, so that just means you have to stay home and water your garden more, til your mate is bragging about how good he or she has it
PATTI

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Aug 28, 2013
My husband and I are raising three of our grandchildren and in which we now have adopted. We fostered them for seven years the oldest since three and a half and brought the other two as infants from the hospital. all three of these have special needs and medical problems. All of these children were expose to drugs, crime and domestic abuse and topic off we do not have anyone to help or give us a break and we are 56 years old.
I am comfused

Newalla, OK

#16 Aug 28, 2013
What do they call you? Grandma Mom.
So What

Newalla, OK

#17 Aug 30, 2013
That all depends on the parents.
Anonymous

Chandigarh, India

#18 Sep 9, 2013
Yes children need both parents, but it's their own decision. I write only my view because children make us busy and happy.[url=http://weddingcente rny.com/index.php?_a=viewDoc &docId=3]baby shower party favors[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Harting Stuck Up Cocktail Waitress 1 hr Grand 4
Angela Lansdown Fake Christian 6 hr Matt Metheny 1
News Police say camouflage suit linked Oklahoma teen... 7 hr elmerfudd 1
News Online petition launched to "ban KKK" in Okla. Aug 16 banned 1
Wendy Teague Dated Child Molester Michael Mann Aug 16 MHS1991 7
Ashley Whitworth aint worth $$$ Aug 9 She Aint Worth It 3
Brittany Shae Mixon (Nov '16) Jul 25 Cameron 35

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance