Scar-faced suspect arrested in robberies

There are 7 comments on the Sep 18, 2009, KFOR story titled Scar-faced suspect arrested in robberies. In it, KFOR reports that:

A woman with a scarred face robbed the First American Cash Advance store on N.W. Expressway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Boo Hoo

Kingfisher, OK

#43 Oct 6, 2009
Shame on KFOR wrote:
You are correct, this individual has a port wine stain birthmark. How do I know? I have one in the exact same place on my face. I have spent 42 years dealing with people's ignorance and am truly disgusted a media outlet supposedly staffed by well eduacted individuals would focus on her appearance in this manner. Again, shame on you for your unkindness.
Oh quit your whining
Idiot Patrol

Kingfisher, OK

#44 Oct 6, 2009
baller wrote:
Just because someone messed up doesn't mean she is a horrible person. Rachel is very kind and gentle who just made a bad choice. And don't we all make bad choices? Some are just worse than others. 00i4 says "Amy is getting the perfect payback." That may be true but even if you dislike the person you shouldn't be happy a bad thing went on in her life. You should be ashamed cause thats stupid!
Wow! Yet another person who is a friend of someone who gets in trouble but "that person is a good person!" Find some new friends in your trailer park.
Idiot Patrol

Kingfisher, OK

#45 Oct 6, 2009
amy wrote:
I am the amy that you have all been talking about. I knew nothing about this until i found out from the police. the gun was a pellet gun if that matters to anyone. I am trying to pick up the pieces of my life and would appriciate it if we lay this to rest. I spoke with her and she is sorry. she lost her job and was desperate to find another when she couldn't she made a huge mistake. thank you to the folks who have defended me. I am strong and will move on and try to keep my head up. for everyone else pray that you never find yourself in the position that you feel like theft is your only option. thank you in advance for keeping my name of this site anymore.
You say the gun was a pellet gun like thats supposed to make it ok!!! You are an idiot! I wish she would have pulled that gun on me because I would have killed her with the gun that I carry legally. Then no one would have to worry about her again.

You're an idiot!
her brother

Yukon, OK

#46 Jul 15, 2010
Mustang Grad wrote:
I went to H.S. with this girl and it would not surprise me in the least that she would do this. When I knew her she was very violent and was involved in drugs and drinking. I think she graduated from Mustang in 1999.
first off bitch you don't know what you are talkiong about i swear to god if i ever find i will make you a a scar and we will see how you live your live she was not into drugs or drinking the whole time she was in high school you tard she was to busy playing softball
her brother

Yukon, OK

#48 Jul 15, 2010
You wish You had a soul wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I will agree with you is that she should serve her time. I'm sure you know the WHOLE story. You are delusional and I'm sure there is plenty about yourself that should be left off public forum.
mgm you stupid son of a bitch how about you take your own advice you obviously know nothing about whats going on how do i know you might ask well good question i am her brother and so help me god i wish i could line you shit talking people up one by one and tell you exactly why you are all wrong about what is going on
Nakyla

Tulsa, OK

#49 Sep 27, 2011
Rachel is wonderful, instead of beating people down who make bad decisions, try helping them make the right ones. Do the victims of crimes a favor, prevention not prosecution! We're all in this together people when are you all going to figure this out?:(
Linda

Norfolk, VA

#50 Feb 20, 2013
her brother wrote:
<quoted text>
mgm you stupid son of a bitch how about you take your own advice you obviously know nothing about whats going on how do i know you might ask well good question i am her brother and so help me god i wish i could line you shit talking people up one by one and tell you exactly why you are all wrong about what is going on
I am looking for an old friend by this name and location she used the nickname kian if his is hr please let me know a d as for all the assholes who think they know something she is a wonderful sole who has been thru more than most of us could bare so back the f&@k off!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Daromel Mechanical 12 hr R Massey 2
Massive Military Buildup Within America...WHY? Sun What the 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sun wassssssaaaaaap 339
snapchat me 😚 Sun lucycastle_xx 1
Review: Midcon Data Services LLC Apr 22 Hono 1
News Two Earthquakes Shake Oklahoma Early Sunday Apr 20 Go Blue Forever 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Yukon, OK (Jul '10) Mar '15 RICK CHRISTIAN 13
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE