Scar-faced suspect arrested in robberies

Scar-faced suspect arrested in robberies

There are 47 comments on the KFOR story from Sep 18, 2009, titled Scar-faced suspect arrested in robberies. In it, KFOR reports that:

A woman with a scarred face robbed the First American Cash Advance store on N.W. Expressway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mustang Grad

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Sep 18, 2009
I went to H.S. with this girl and it would not surprise me in the least that she would do this. When I knew her she was very violent and was involved in drugs and drinking. I think she graduated from Mustang in 1999.
Nichole

Noble, OK

#2 Sep 18, 2009
I went to school with this girl, it isnt a fake scarr and it isnt a scarr at all!! It is a birthmark. I went to school with her for many years and she has always been a very nice girl, this really blows my mind!!!!!! I always felt bad for her because of her birthmark.
Jesse

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2009
I knew her also, I never hung out with here or anything. She was a loner type i guess. She had very few friends from what i remember. But its just sad, i hate to see anybody from my school doing this bad. I know its hard out here. But maybe somebody some other place can learn from this. I wish here the best and advise her to life weights and read, I hear its tough in there.
Mustang Grad

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Sep 19, 2009
Nichole wrote:
I went to school with this girl, it isnt a fake scarr and it isnt a scarr at all!! It is a birthmark. I went to school with her for many years and she has always been a very nice girl, this really blows my mind!!!!!! I always felt bad for her because of her birthmark.
I don't know how you could say she was a nice girl. I remember seeing her punch a girl in the face right in front of my house and we had to call the police to get her to stop beating her up. I don't think that sounds nice to me.
Paul

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Sep 19, 2009
The news media is heartless for calling her names. Good or bad she can't help how she looks
Shame on KFOR

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Sep 19, 2009
You are correct, this individual has a port wine stain birthmark. How do I know? I have one in the exact same place on my face. I have spent 42 years dealing with people's ignorance and am truly disgusted a media outlet supposedly staffed by well eduacted individuals would focus on her appearance in this manner. Again, shame on you for your unkindness.
Paula

Ardmore, OK

#7 Sep 19, 2009
Do you not know the difference in a scar and a birthmark/portwine stain?
For the love of God.
KAT

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Sep 20, 2009
Elle wrote:
Her name is Rachel Moyer. She dates this girl Amy Chambers - I wonder if Amy saw this coming! My friend used to date her, she was never violent, but I guess you never really know a person do you? She was a huge mooch and never wanted to work, though...
Regardless of what she did, was it really necessary to make mention of her partner's name? I know Amy and can say this wasn't anything she saw coming and doesn't need any more attention.
OOi4

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Sep 20, 2009
Elle wrote:
Her name is Rachel Moyer. She dates this girl Amy Chambers - I wonder if Amy saw this coming! My friend used to date her, she was never violent, but I guess you never really know a person do you? She was a huge mooch and never wanted to work, though...
Your friend cher didn't see it coming either ... so Amy is getting the perfect payback.
baller

Eufaula, OK

#11 Sep 21, 2009
Just because someone messed up doesn't mean she is a horrible person. Rachel is very kind and gentle who just made a bad choice. And don't we all make bad choices? Some are just worse than others. 00i4 says "Amy is getting the perfect payback." That may be true but even if you dislike the person you shouldn't be happy a bad thing went on in her life. You should be ashamed cause thats stupid!
A friend

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Sep 21, 2009
I also know Rachel. she was a contractor for The Oklahoman.She seemed pretty nice when she was there.
Big Blue

Dallas, TX

#13 Sep 21, 2009
I think it shows a person's true character when they will call out names in a public forum but not use their own.
birthday girl

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Sep 21, 2009
I don't think anyone would be calling her names had she not ROBBED PEOPLE AT GUNPOINT. for that fact alone she should be called everything in the english language. i've been robbed @ gunpoint before and there's no telling what i would do to those guys if i ever had the chance....
and i met her a long time ago. seemed normal but it takes a really aweful person to make someone feel like they may lose their life over some money.
M G M

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Sep 21, 2009
OOi4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend cher didn't see it coming either ... so Amy is getting the perfect payback.
)
AMEN!!!! PERFECT payback! ;)
Judge Judy

Edmond, OK

#16 Sep 21, 2009
Big Blue wrote:
I think it shows a person's true character when they will call out names in a public forum but not use their own.
It certainly does, complete exploitation of the situation at hand. This person is obviously sick themselves for using this forum as a soap box for something that happened years ago. Further, NewsChannel 4 gets an 'F' for sensationalizing this news piece and as far as education is concerned the channel is obviously lacking expertise in dermatological expertise!
Shame

United States

#17 Sep 22, 2009
M G M wrote:
<quoted text>)
AMEN!!!! PERFECT payback! ;)

It's a shame that people are getting delight out of this situation. The true victims are those people that were robbed as for what the robber did previously to someone else doesn't constitute payback. I'm sure you people have nothing better to do then gossip. Get over yourself people.
M G M

Gardner, IL

#18 Sep 22, 2009
Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that people are getting delight out of this situation. The true victims are those people that were robbed as for what the robber did previously to someone else doesn't constitute payback. I'm sure you people have nothing better to do then gossip. Get over yourself people.
I WILL take delight out of this situation however, not shamefully. You do not know this girl or know how horrible of a person she is. And unfortunately we arent gossiping, we are stating facts! She needs to be locked up so that she can no longer be a burden to the people I know or society. I will agree that the true victims are the people she held at gunpoint. Until you know the whole story please try to refrain those typing-happy fingers.:) Have a great day.
You wish You had a soul

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2009
M G M wrote:
<quoted text>
I WILL take delight out of this situation however, not shamefully. You do not know this girl or know how horrible of a person she is. And unfortunately we arent gossiping, we are stating facts! She needs to be locked up so that she can no longer be a burden to the people I know or society. I will agree that the true victims are the people she held at gunpoint. Until you know the whole story
please try to refrain those typing-happy
fingers.:) Have a great day.
The only thing I will agree with you is that she should serve her time. I'm sure you know the WHOLE story. You are delusional and I'm sure there is plenty about yourself that should be left off public forum.
sonya

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Sep 22, 2009
OOi4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend cher didn't see it coming either ... so Amy is getting the perfect payback.
none of us know what she was going thru, an we all need to thank GOD it wasnt us doing this, sometimes life can get the best of us, an we dont know where to turn, but seriously why are you making statements about amy chambers, shes not the one that did this, always remember what goes around will come back around "KARMA", no body deserves to be hurt
baller

Eufaula, OK

#21 Sep 23, 2009
M G M wrote:
<quoted text>
I WILL take delight out of this situation however, not shamefully. You do not know this girl or know how horrible of a person she is. And unfortunately we arent gossiping, we are stating facts! She needs to be locked up so that she can no longer be a burden to the people I know or society. I will agree that the true victims are the people she held at gunpoint. Until you know the whole story
please try to refrain those typing-happy
fingers.:) Have a great day.

OMG for real your gonna be delighted over something like this? really? I DO know these two women and they were not burdens to people or society so stop being stupid! And how bout before you judge ppl try to refrain from those tying-happy fingers you have lil missy!!:D Its not your place to judge in the first place. Have a great life although you prolly don't deserve one i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt lil buddy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anxiety 1 hr The dude 1
Review: Early & Means CPA Fri shardenfair 1
ku klux klan (Jun '13) Fri Common-sense-is-dead 9
Anxiety Jul 2 SDALLDAY 1
Connect Jul 2 JacobLane 2
News Thunderstorms could spoil plans for July Fourth... Jul 1 Godssoulja 1
News Oklahoma Food Stamps Numbers Skyrocket (Oct '10) Jul 1 Lawrence Brown 607
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages