Salina Native David Tyner Arraigned In OKC Killings

A former Marine has been arraigned on six counts of first-degree murder for the deaths of four people whose bodies were found in a burning home, including a prostitute featured on the HBO reality series "Cathouse." David Tyner appeared Monday morning by video before Oklahoma County Special Judge Russell Hall. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
RandomTurdMan

Topeka, KS

#170 Dec 22, 2009
Former Marine, i was just laughing about that the other day, and when Tyner got bit by the coyotes and had to get rabies shots! BWAHAHA, "What i CAN'T pick up the coyotes?"..........BWAHAH AHAHAHA

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#171 Dec 22, 2009
SAD wrote:
JustaRandomGirl... where do you get your **** from, or do you just like posting ****. I met Hooligan, never met him as David at a strip bar Nighttrips to be exact. He was w/Casey that nite the guy he killed. And he was working for Casey as his bodyguard. Casey would pay his childsupport, rent, he even had a room in Casey's house. He loved to lie alot, bout the stupidest ****. Back in October Casey didnt really need him round anymore so I guess that's when Hooligan got desperate, but I can put money on this more people are involved Hooligan is a big time follower and couldn't how come up with this on his own... R.I.P CASEY!!!
http://www.oklahomacounty.org/cosheriff/Inmat...
Sad, you are barking up the wrong tree. I don't even know David Tyner.... Just commenting on the story. What the heck are you talking about?
Former Marine

Chambersburg, PA

#172 Dec 22, 2009
RandomTurdMan wrote:
Former Marine, i was just laughing about that the other day, and when Tyner got bit by the coyotes and had to get rabies shots! BWAHAHA, "What i CAN'T pick up the coyotes?"..........BWAHAH AHAHAHA
Man I forgot all about the coyote incident...bwahaha
MotorTrash

Chambersburg, PA

#173 Dec 22, 2009
Hey Turdman, check out http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...

Look at the postings by the idiot warforoil... I have had so much fun knocking this guy. I am sure that someone such as yourself could have fun with this guy... Hey Merry Christmas.
shush ur mouth

Oklahoma City, OK

#174 Dec 24, 2009
who knows wrote:
yeah they released bird thursday afternoon. They have 2 others in possesion now.
No they did not!
snicky

Salina, OK

#175 Dec 26, 2009
Yay!! Birds free! I told all you df people he was not guilty. Way to hang in there Bird hope to see you home.
RandomTurdMan

Topeka, KS

#176 Dec 31, 2009
Snicky, I don't know how much you know about the justice system, but last I knew court on a 6 person homicide did not take a week or take place in a jail. Do us all a favor and move to the mountains where your stupidity can't effect us.
FYDT

Oklahoma City, OK

#177 Jan 13, 2010
snicky wrote:
Yay!! Birds free! I told all you df people he was not guilty. Way to hang in there Bird hope to see you home.
Maybe you guys can set around and plot another murder on hot girls or even better maybe you can be there when the jaurito gang comes to seek vengence for killing thier leader.Have fun hanging out with your butt buddy!
someone from salina

Jay, OK

#178 May 15, 2010
I can't see Byrd being involved w/ drugs. I hung out and partied w/ him. He would just kick back and have a couple of beers. He wouldn't even smoke or "smoke". He would say "Man F*** that I'm an athlete". He was raised by a great family, if you ever talked about females rudely his momma would be on your ass. Whats this about being involved w/ the IBH, were from little Salina. He wasn't no "Gangsta", he was an All American! Free Byrd!
army 1

Waco, TX

#179 Jun 21, 2010
Free Tyner wrote:
He didn't do it. He is being set up by the guy who "escaped".
I havent heard anything about byrd in awhile any new info
disgusted

United States

#180 Dec 15, 2010
The sorry bastard killed all those people and for all you cowards which can't accept the fact that he is a murderer why don't you Jeep your mouth shut because if you had any idea of what was really going on in that house Then you wouldn'tbe talking. Since when is ok to justify a murder because someone is a prostitute? And what about the other pregnant girl Millie. She wasn't a prostitute so is ok he killed her too? What about jenn who I personally knew. She was the sweetest girl ever and she was shot stabbed and burned to death. Is that ok? No it isn't and I hope tyner gets the death penalty which he will and I hope those of you who think a murderer should be free watch it and Waller in it knowing he will burn in the deep depths of hell. Enjoy watching him suffer. ;)
Pryor

Talala, OK

#181 Jan 20, 2011
Tyner didn't kill anyone. The dirty Mexican that ran from the house is the one who did all this. David was a body guard that showed up late and everything had already happened and he walked in and seen the guy who did it all, that is why the guy took off, you really think if someone was going to shoot 4 people they would let one get away NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the guy ran out of bullets so he took off because he new david was about to mess his ass up.
Believer

Tulsa, OK

#182 Jun 22, 2011
How can someone say things about someone they do not know? People are taking the stand against him even saying they are his family when they are not even related. The lies and lack of evidence should be enough to let him go. I'm sure his family misses him dearly.
Kenwood189

Austin, TX

#183 Mar 28, 2012
Former Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sad? awwww... Did I hurt your feelings? po' baby. It doesn't matter because........
Byrd's gonna fry in the chair....lol or maybe they'll let this murdering, arsonist get the needle instead??
Wow, do you all not think about if he has family that reads this, or kids instead of praying for him we need to pray for you all that know not a damn thing about him or his life, I don't condone any part of what he is caused of and the crap about him slapping his wife around is unlikely and he didn't hate women he was actually pretty popular with them, maybe that's the problem he got all the women and you didn't get any, and he wasn't fat I have known him all my life and have never know him to be overly fat, you are a embarresment to our country putting each other down, and yes he did tell stories and make stuff up, but that was just him.
SamIam

Shawnee, OK

#184 May 4, 2012
SamIam

Shawnee, OK

#185 May 4, 2012
Guilty plea....
FormerMarine374

San Antonio, TX

#186 Jun 11, 2012
FormerMarine wrote:
First off David (Byrd) Tyner was an ok guy when I knew him. He was stationed with me in 29 palms California with MWSS 374. He did like to tell lies alot. He said he was a hitman for the mob before the Marines, He use to talk about how he would slap his wife around (ex-wife now).
He did tell all of the supporters that he was kicked out of the Marines right? Did he tell you it was for psychological problems? Did he tell you about his "suicide" attempt in Iraq... by the way he was there for a little over 2 months! Did he tell you something different? Hmmm.. I betcha he did....
Not being rude, I just want it to be known that he was not a former Marine, but an ex-Marine. Thanks
I knew who is was and he was in the same unit as I! FYI he wanted to go home because his child almost died and yes he tried killing himself because they would not let him go home to his child! So before you talk FormerMArine get your facts straight dumbass!
FormerMarine374

San Antonio, TX

#187 Jun 11, 2012
I knew who is was and he was in the same unit as I! FYI he wanted to go home because his child almost died and yes he tried killing himself because they would not let him go home to his child! So before you talk FormerMArine get your facts straight dumbass!

Since: Apr 13

Binghamton, NY

#188 Apr 8, 2013
FormerMarine374 and FormerMarine out of Chambersburg: I'm working on a story about the Tyner case. If you could email me at roughdraft1@gmail.com, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
BAC

Chouteau, OK

#189 May 21, 2013
Went to school with him. Seem nice, quiet, layed back. Anyone know where they sent him to prison? Anyways, knew his family. You just never know what people are capable of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmers & Ranhers Ins. Co SCREWS their Insureds... 10 hr OKDHS 1
anti-american business: public beware (May '13) 15 hr LOL 242
Hobby Lobby Leaders Wants Bible in Public Schools (May '14) 15 hr woodtick57 146
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon Daevise 290
Oklahomans Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day... Mon Stupid Whitie 3
Too many blacks in OKC (Jan '12) Jan 26 squeezers 183
Yukon Music Thread (May '12) Jan 4 Musikologist 15
Yukon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:01PM
Should Jerry Now Be Considered a Top-Quality GM?
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better