Salina Native David Tyner Arraigned I...

Salina Native David Tyner Arraigned In OKC Killings

There are 180 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Nov 23, 2009, titled Salina Native David Tyner Arraigned In OKC Killings. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A former Marine has been arraigned on six counts of first-degree murder for the deaths of four people whose bodies were found in a burning home, including a prostitute featured on the HBO reality series "Cathouse." David Tyner appeared Monday morning by video before Oklahoma County Special Judge Russell Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Native Tulsan

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 24, 2009
He has a big "boy i really f'd up now" look on his face!!!! lol

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Branson, MO

#2 Nov 24, 2009
He sure does!
Big Bad Wolf

Dayton, OH

#3 Nov 24, 2009
Native Tulsan wrote:
He has a big "boy i really **** up now" look on his face!!!! lol
That's because he knows he'll be staring at the needle when his trial is over.
Free Tyner

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Nov 24, 2009
He didn't do it. He is being set up by the guy who "escaped".

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#5 Nov 24, 2009
Free Tyner wrote:
He didn't do it. He is being set up by the guy who "escaped".
And you know this how exactly??
Free Tyner

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Nov 24, 2009
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how exactly??
Just speculating like everyone else that assumes that he is guilty. Aren't Marines taught to take out the biggest threat first. Why would he let a guy escape? You would have thought he would have got the guys first and then the girls. Maybe I watch too much TV (but I don't watch "Cathouse").

“Say it loud and proud.”

Since: Sep 08

Tulsa, OK

#8 Nov 25, 2009
Horriable hope they throw the book at him and whoever helped.
free tyner 2

Inola, OK

#9 Nov 25, 2009
There is no way that he did this! I know him and he would not do something like this?

Since: Sep 09

in God we trust

#13 Nov 26, 2009
on Topix, you agree to NOT use the Service to:

1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is
unlawful,
harmful,
threatening,
abusive,
harassing,
torturous,
defamatory,
vulgar,
obscene,
libelous,
invasive of another's privacy,
hateful,
or racially,
ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that
shows nudity,
partial nudity
or adult content;
3. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that exhorts others to commit illegal acts;
4. harm minors in any way;

5. impersonate any person or

entity, including, but not limited to, a Topix official, forum leader, guide or host,
or falsely state or
otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;

18. "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
19. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling,

a discriminatory preference
based on
race,
color,
national origin,
religion, sex,
familial status
or handicap
(or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);

21. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";

“Taste the Rainbow”

Branson, MO

#15 Nov 27, 2009
YaMeVoy wrote:
on Topix, you agree to NOT use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is
unlawful,
harmful,
threatening,
abusive,
harassing,
torturous,
defamatory,
vulgar,
obscene,
libelous,
invasive of another's privacy,
hateful,
or racially,
ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that
shows nudity,
partial nudity
or adult content;
3. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that exhorts others to commit illegal acts;
4. harm minors in any way;
5. impersonate any person or
entity, including, but not limited to, a Topix official, forum leader, guide or host,
or falsely state or
otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
18. "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
19. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling,
a discriminatory preference
based on
race,
color,
national origin,
religion, sex,
familial status
or handicap
(or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
21. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
Who the heck are you?
someone

Sulphur, OK

#17 Nov 29, 2009
you guys ar crazy to think that Byrd would do this...oh yea thats right you don't even know him your just speculating and making crap out to be like he's some monster...he didn't do this he doesn't have the heart to do something like this..he is a good dude

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 30, 2009
someone wrote:
you guys ar crazy to think that Byrd would do this...oh yea thats right you don't even know him your just speculating and making crap out to be like he's some monster...he didn't do this he doesn't have the heart to do something like this..he is a good dude
The Byrd everyone knew ten years ago may not have done any of these things, but people do change, unfortunately not always for the better. If he didn't do the actual killing you would think he'd be telling them who did and we'd have heard about it by now. I hope for his family's sake that he didn't do it, but it's not looking good for him right now.
Free Tyner

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Nov 30, 2009
I think the local newspaper said he was the body guard of one of the people killed. Why would he kill someone he was paid to protect?

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2009
Free Tyner wrote:
I think the local newspaper said he was the body guard of one of the people killed. Why would he kill someone he was paid to protect?
It could be any number of reasons. Even people who are friends can have a falling out and turn on each other. And if by local paper you are referring to one of the papers out of Pryor, they can't even be bothered to check their grammar and spelling, let alone facts.
FormerMarine

Chambersburg, PA

#21 Dec 2, 2009
First off David (Byrd) Tyner was an ok guy when I knew him. He was stationed with me in 29 palms California with MWSS 374. He did like to tell lies alot. He said he was a hitman for the mob before the Marines, He use to talk about how he would slap his wife around (ex-wife now).

He did tell all of the supporters that he was kicked out of the Marines right? Did he tell you it was for psychological problems? Did he tell you about his "suicide" attempt in Iraq... by the way he was there for a little over 2 months! Did he tell you something different? Hmmm.. I betcha he did....

Not being rude, I just want it to be known that he was not a former Marine, but an ex-Marine. Thanks

“Taste the Rainbow”

Houston, TX

#22 Dec 2, 2009
FormerMarine wrote:
First off David (Byrd) Tyner was an ok guy when I knew him. He was stationed with me in 29 palms California with MWSS 374. He did like to tell lies alot. He said he was a hitman for the mob before the Marines, He use to talk about how he would slap his wife around (ex-wife now).
He did tell all of the supporters that he was kicked out of the Marines right? Did he tell you it was for psychological problems? Did he tell you about his "suicide" attempt in Iraq... by the way he was there for a little over 2 months! Did he tell you something different? Hmmm.. I betcha he did....
Not being rude, I just want it to be known that he was not a former Marine, but an ex-Marine. Thanks
Hmm, all of that and you say he was an "ok" guy when you knew him?
anon

Lawton, OK

#23 Dec 2, 2009
My God, what have we come to in this society when folks are reduced to attacking and killing PREGNANT women?!?
some one

Stidham, OK

#24 Dec 2, 2009
this was not bird he wouldn't do anything like this
Free Tyner

Broken Arrow, OK

#25 Dec 2, 2009
anon wrote:
My God, what have we come to in this society when folks are reduced to attacking and killing PREGNANT women?!?
I am sure pregnant hookers are killed almost daily all over the world. It is just not in the news because they are hookers. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone murder at all. I am just saying that a lot of murders go under the news radar because they are homeless, hookers, drug addicts and such. The only thing I would question is why there is a show about hookers and why they have a celebrity status now.

“Taste the Rainbow”

Houston, TX

#26 Dec 2, 2009
Free Tyner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure pregnant hookers are killed almost daily all over the world. It is just not in the news because they are hookers. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone murder at all. I am just saying that a lot of murders go under the news radar because they are homeless, hookers, drug addicts and such. The only thing I would question is why there is a show about hookers and why they have a celebrity status now.
Actually you raise a very good point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 55 min anonymous 577
News The Morning Bell: Fighting chronic absenteeism ... 4 hr mygod 1
News Oklahoma City Faces The Trump Test: Is This Rep... 8 hr Nope 3
News Oklahoma homeowner says high school students re... 18 hr Lizzy 3
Why have no charges been filed? Thu Dave Crooklin 3
News State Ranks #1 Nationwide For Fire Fatalities Thu smokinthebear 1
News Lakers commentator creates stir on social media... Wed Navy Pier 2

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance