Anti-gay marriage advocate arraigned, accused of child molestation

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: Wisconsin Gazette 25

A donor to the anti-gay Proposition 8 campaign andA youth leader inA his evangelical church has been arraigned on charges that he molested boys over many years.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ELH

Portland, OR

#32 Aug 27, 2012
noprog wrote:
<quoted text>That crap-answer might sell to get you through your thesis in gay studies, but that ain't flyin out in the real world.
The "real world" where you and "Bruno" and "Bronson" live? FUNNY.

BTW, is that the same world where SSM marriage is going to be legal within ten years?
ELH

Portland, OR

#33 Aug 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you read the article yet or are you still pulling your foot out of your mouth?
There should be a federal law that ALL CHRISTIANS have to register as sex offenders. At least then guys like this creep would be under watch.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#37 Aug 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
This is exactly why we must KEEP QUEERS AWAY FROM KIDS !!!!!!!
I am so sick and tired of reading about these filthy gay pigs molesting little boys!!!!!!!!
They are not alleging the man is gay they are alleging he committed child molestation and apparently that man is against gays and marriage equality for gays.
ELH

Portland, OR

#38 Aug 27, 2012
Spotted Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from one suggesting the age of consent be reduced to 15 years of age and lower. Way to go David. DAVID?
"Bruno" once posted an explicit sex fantasy when he "fingered" an 11 year old girl...do you think he should have to register as a sex offender? Or are you OK with men who molest girls?
ELH

Portland, OR

#40 Aug 29, 2012
Candy Cane Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
More projecting from a legal pervert that condones child traficking by our own govt placing children in a same sex environment.
How cutting edge some perverts really are.
Tsk tsk.
So..Is Westfield, MA populate exclusively by manic depressive women who wander the streets wearing garish shades of 99 cent store lipsticks and reeking of cigarettes and cheap perfume?

I thought so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Nov 25 Alex 15
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 24 Jean 5
concerned onlooker Nov 24 Isu 1
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Sheriff Searching for Missing 12-Year-Old Yucca... Nov 18 tmsyuccavalley 1
the ONE and ONLY CO Nov 5 Mitch 1
Haunted Yucca Valley (Aug '09) Nov 4 GabeGreen 61

Yucca Valley News Video

Yucca Valley Dating
Find my Match