Man with road rage throws jack throug...

Man with road rage throws jack through windshield, stabs motori...

There are 62 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Dec 4, 2009, titled Man with road rage throws jack through windshield, stabs motori.... In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

A road rage incident in Yucca Valley escalated Thursday after a man threw a bumper jack through another motorist's window before stabbing him in the hand with a sword, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Reality Check

Hawthorne, CA

#68 Jun 9, 2011
sylvia wrote:
I have read all this and it is really sickening! It's amazing how poorly the law is.. Specially there in Yucca. Let me introduce myself . I'm Sylvia the wife that Timothy Creel cheated on and left pregnant. Thank you for your kind words "reality check" and yes it's definitely a bleesing . God is good and he knows what he does. It's been two years and my son and I being doing just wonderful! I am so sorry Jerry but you don't loose hope! It might take a lil while but justice will be serve!! No one gets rid of karma!! And those 3 or 4 ignorant men will get theirs real soon.
Hello Sylvia, Nice to meet you online. I know it must have been like a punch in the stomach what was done to you. I have two friends that went through the same thing. I think it is about the biggest betrayal a woman can go through. I am Jerry's sister and if you email me at [email protected] I will give you all of my contact info. The information posted over the last couple of days could help Jerry a lot if it could be verified that it came from a real person. I hope you can help.
Reality Check

Redondo Beach, CA

#69 Nov 4, 2011
Did Judge Dan Detienne violate Jerry Binkley's civil rights? Download the motion for new trial here:

http://www.morongobasinombudsman.com/judges/d...

Tainted juror knows victim and biased; jury misconduct; judge refused to remove tainted juror upon repeated objections; evidence doesn't fit charge according to CA law; jury instructions not read; witnesses statements obviously in conflict with evidence. Additional court documents will reveal Sheriff Deputy Greer invented evidence. This is all fine in Joshua Tree Court and A-OK with Judge Dan Detienne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) Dec 2 Tobi 20
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Nov 30 Chechi6 67
anny owner bkk thaimassage (Oct '11) Nov 30 AnthonyW 4
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 29 SnottyGurl 24
bkk thaimassage Nov 25 JulianG 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Nov 17 Battle Tested 4,837
Haunted Yucca Valley (Aug '09) Nov 6 DesiV 77

Yucca Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yucca Valley Mortgages